My Island in the Sun Ch. 1

Story Info
Jeremy finds a friend to share with.
1.2k words
3.98
19.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been attracted to Alex. She was a high-school friend, we had kissed a couple of times, at parties, the way friends sometimes do. She was slim and blonde, the perfect height for a girl her size, with pert breasts and a beautiful face. Nothing had gone further than kissing between us though. She wasn't good with boys, and one boyfriend after another came and went. I knew she wasn't fucking any of them though, she told me everything about them. It seemed like her standards were too high, and maybe she was too prissy for her own good.

One summer a few years ago all my friends decided to take a holiday together. There was a group of ten of us, five girls and five boys. We had three small apartments, all next to each other, in a quiet resort a short walk from the beach.

One morning a couple of days after we arrived everyone decided to go out to the beach. I really didn't feel like even more sunbathing, so I decided to stay home. Alex also stayed behind, she had been out drinking the night before and hadn't been feeling too great. Her two roommates, Claire and Tanya had both gone out.

After a little while I got bored and decided to see how Alex was feeling. I knocked on the door of her apartment.

'Who is it?' she called out.

'It's me' I replied.

'OK come in.' I entered the apartment to see Alex standing dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her. Her shoulders, which were beautifully smooth and slightly tanned, were visible over the blue towel. I could also see her equally tanned legs. She had really been sunning herself. Her hair was wrapped in a white towel in a sort of turban.

'Hi' I managed to say. I could feel myself getting a huge hardon, and I was sure she would notice.

'You OK?' she asked, smiling.

'Yeah fine, just bored really. You want to do something?'

'Like what?'

'I don't know. We could go for a walk or something.'

'OK sure.' Alex turned and entered the bedroom nearest to her, which she was sharing with our friend Claire. 'I'll just put some clothes on'

'No need' I said to myself. Alex closed the door behind her. I heard the towel hit the floor. On an impulse (probably caused by my hardon), I ran to the keyhole and glued my eye to it. Alex was bending over with her back to me, completely naked. Her ass was much paler than the rest of her, and she had a tan line from her bikini separating her gorgeous pert ass from her brown back. It seemed like hours went past with me just staring at her beautiful ass and her long tanned legs. Eventually she turned around and sat on the bed. I could finally see her beautiful breasts. They were small and high, whiter like her ass, with small pink nipples. It seemed like she was looking directly at me, although she couldn't possibly see me through the keyhole that far away.

She pulled on a small white top without putting on a bra, then reached for a pair of blue thong panties. Suddenly she seemed to change her mind, and reached between her legs and began to touch her pussy. First she licked her middle finger, then slid it slowly over her clit. I saw her bite her lip to hold her moan back. She began to rub her clit in wide circles, first slowly, then faster and faster. She fell back onto the bed, giving me a great view of her spread pussy. She used her other hand to insert a finger into herself, and began lifting her hips off the bed, fucking her finger mercilessly. After only a few seconds of this, she came hard, moaning loudly, then remembering me and biting her lip again to silence herself. I smiled.

'You alright in there?' I said.

'Yeah, fine. I'll be out in a minute,' panted Alex. I could see that she was flushed, although whether it was from her orgasm or from my comment I couldn't tell. She desperately wafted air at her face to try and reduce the redness, at the same time pulling on her blue thong and a pair of sporty shorts. She pulled on her white t-shirt as she was standing and walking towards the door. It showed her tanned stomach off just a little. I ran over to the other side of the room just in time to see her open the door and come out. She was still pretty red.

'You sure you're OK?' I said.

'Mmm hmm' said Alex absent-mindedly as she looked for her handbag. As we turned to leave the apartment she brushed against my still rock-hard cock. She turned to me and smiled.

'Well well, what have we here' she whispered. 'It seems like you've been taking your vitamins.' Alex closed the door and stroked my cock through my shorts. It jumped right back to full attention. 'Mmmm.' She moaned softly, still stroking me through my shorts. 'Oh god, I wanna suck you so much' she moaned.

'Be my guest' I managed. Alex seemed to toy with the idea for a few moments. Then she came to a decision. She reached back down to my pants, unbuttoning them with difficulty. My cock sprang out and Alex stroked it again. She began moving her hand up and down the shaft, gently and slowly. I moaned and she looked up at me and smiled.

'I've been wanting to do this for so long' she said seductively.

'Me too' I moaned. Alex licked the underside of my cock, causing me to shudder with pleasure. Suddenly she engulfed the whole head of my dick. I almost came right then and there. She moved her head up and down on my cock, taking almost half of it into her mouth at one point. She let her saliva run down my shaft and then began jacking me off while her sweet mouth was over my cockhead. She started to go faster and faster. I was thinking about how after all this time, finally Alex was sucking me off. It felt so good. I wanted to fuck her even more than I had done before. Alex was now jacking me off hard and putting her mouth as far as it would go onto my cock.

'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in your mouth' I gasped.

'Do it' she managed to reply. She didn't have to wait more than a few seconds before I erupted into her pink mouth. I hadn't had sex or jacked off for a few days, so there was a lot of cum for her to swallow. The first couple of loads went straight into her mouth, but the last two went right down her throat before she had time to try and swallow. Alex choked and coughed some up, then swallowed it back down again. A little overflow had run down her face and was hanging from her chin. She wiped it off and licked it up as well. 'Mmm, that was so good. Maybe we can do it again sometime.'

'That's not all I'd like to do'

Alex gave a little laugh. 'Sorry, no dice. I'm a virgin, and I intend to stay that way. I don't fuck until I find the right guy.' She said haughtily. She did up my pants again.

'Let's go shopping' She said, tossing her blonde hair and walking out of the door, leaving me re-adjusting my clothes and even more horny than before.