My Jeep Guy

Story Info
She has an adventure.
1.9k words
4.15
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I start my story I just want to tell you a little about me, and the jeep guy I’m nothing special, I am 5ft3 and I have blonde hair, which comes from a bottle, I have bluey-green eyes, I am not a slim girl, so the story I am about to tell, is a dream Which came true. The jeep guy, who I will not name for personal reasons, is 6ft 3 red Hair which is very dark, and he has the most amazing green eyes, he works on building sites, so you can imagine his build, prior to this story I met this guy, 2yrs previous, in which time we became friends, I have to tell you now, nothing else ever happened before Not through lack of trying on my part, I think it was down to the fact he had to move where there were jobs, so on and of in those 2yrs we only saw one another maybe 5 times A quick hello and he was gone… ok so now back to my story…

I had not long arrived home from work it was mid-day, I was just relaxing in a nice hot bath, when my phone began to ring, so I got out of the bath to answer it, on the other end of the phone was my jeep guy, he called to tell me he was back in town for the day, and would I like to meet him for a drink and catch up, well you might imagine I was very eager to do this, so after him telling me where to meet him, I eagerly got dressed with a passion, after 20 minutes I was presentable, I must add that was quite an achievement for me, lol. So I called for a taxi it takes me to him, so within half an hour of him phoning me, I was with him. mmmmmmmmm.

So I walk in to the pub, and standing at the bar was my jeep guy, he was surrounded by people, he turned as I was walking in, he comes over to me, takes me in his arms and plants a kiss on my mouth, then takes my arm and leads me back to where he was standing, he beckons me to sit on the bar stool, and proceeds to order me a drink, also standing at the bar was an older gentleman whom we both know, at this point I knew while we were there we would not be left alone, so we all talked and had a couple of drinks, after a while I excused myself as I had to go to the ladies, I freshened up and as I was about to re-join them the door opened, there standing in the door way was my jeep guy, again without warning he takes me in his arms, this time he kissed me and I returned his kiss with a lot more passion than I did when he first kissed me.. he asked if it was ok if we left after our drinks were finished, I said yes, so with that we both returned to our places at the bar, we was only there for a further 15 minutes give or take a minute, we said our goodbye’s to the friend we was with and we left.

Once outside we went to his jeep, and we sat there for 5 minutes talking and he asked if there was any where quiet we could go and not be disturbed, at this point I thought it was just to catch up on what had happened in our lives since the last time we had seen one another. So we went to another quiet pub, but we never went inside we stayed in the car park at the back, it was quiet and out of the way, once he had parked up, he took me in his arms once again, the kisses was longing this time and lasted for what seems like an eternity.

I was hooked like a fish out of water, the hunger for him welled up inside of me, he stopped kissing me at this point he said to me, “ Sharon what I want to do right now is see and touch n kiss your lovely breasts” at this point he could have whatever he wanted from me, so I proceeded to undo my shirt, to reveal my ample breasts which were still encased in my bra, well that did not stay there for long either, with his help that was quickly removed, he looked in amazement and then began to feel and kiss them, then he took one his mouth and began to lick and suck on it, then the same to the other, this lasted for a long time, but I could see that his cock was beginning to harden, he trousers began to get tight right at his bulge, oooooooooh yes, right now he was having all the fun, and I wanted to have fun to, so while he was still attached to my breast, I began to undo his trousers, and pull his underwear down, just enough to see him all hard, he stopped what he was doing.

My hands reached for his hard cock and I started to play with him, still I wanted more So I looked at him, then I looked at his hard cock, and I decided to go down on him So I did, my tongue began to lick and tease the tip of his hard cock, he jolted back his head and I could hear him moan, so I began to suck him into my mouth, I could taste him and I longed to taste him more, so I kept sucking on him, still teasing him with my tongue each time I sucked on his hard cock I took him further into my mouth, his moans were now getting louder, but I could not did not want to stop, his hand now was on the back of my head forcing me to take more of him into my mouth, this I did without hesitation.

my one hand then started to play with his hard balls too, so I was sucking hard and squeezing gently his balls, playing and manipulating him all the time, I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth, so I sucked more and much harder, because now all I could think about was having all his cum in my mouth, so I could taste him properly and I did not want to waste a drop, so I kept him there in my mouth, sucking and teasing him, all I could hear then was I want to make love to you, please stop so I can, but I would not let him out of my mouth, I kept sucking and licking working him more n more, till he could not help himself but cum on my mouth, I lapped it all up and I licked him up and down, not a drop was wasted, I had it all, at last I tasted my jeep guy.


This was not the end of our afternoon together, now he wanted me even more, so we kissed more, he told me it was amazing, but now he wanted to pleasure me, at this point I would allow him to do whatever he wanted with me and he did, we kissed a little more and he reached for my panties, and pulled them down, at this point a car was pulling onto the car park, but we did not care we carried on, he lay the front seats down and I was now lying down, he spread my legs and his head worked down from my mouth right down to my breasts which were so erect it was untrue, then he carried on right down to in-between my legs, my pussy all ready soaked he took me in his mouth, and began to explore my swollen lips and then he began to flick my clit with his tongue, without warning his tongue was now inside me.

I began wriggle with the pleasure of him, then he inserted a finger too, now I was getting really hot and really wet, but it did not stop there, another then another finger was inside me too, the pleasure was now becoming more of a longing for him to make me cum and orgasm, so he worked at me hard sucking and fingering, the juices were flowing like a tap, but he did not stop he kept going, my moans were beginning to get louder, and I was begging him not to stop, so he kept working his tongue and his fingers unrelentlessly, he kept going till I began to have the most amazing orgasm I had ever known, all my juices and cum were going straight into his sweet mouth, and he lapped it all up as I did with him, oh my god my jeep man knew he had me just where he wanted me, and I wanted it all I wanted all he had to offer.

The orgasm lasted till he stopped, which he did when I begged him to stop, my body needed to breath a little, but I could see he wanted more, and to be honest I wanted more to, so he moved back up my body, and he was on top of me kissing and teasing me again with his mouth, when he reached my mouth he kissed me more , then he whispered in my ear, turn over and go on to your knee’s and hands, so he got off me, and I did as he asked, once I was in position he positioned himself, and he put his cock into my abused pussy, and he began to ram me hard, in and out his hands were on my hips pulling me more onto him, we moved in unison, in and out his balls slapping against my ass every time he went further into my soaking pussy, fucking me harder n harder, his breathing was more erratic now, ramming me real hard now.

I knew it would not be long before he was to cum, I wasn’t sure how much longer I could control myself before I too would cum, then without warning he shot his load into me and as he did so I released my desire to cum too, and it was amazing, we both orgasm together, and still he was ramming me, not stopping till he had given all he had to give, he stopped and stayed there clinging to me, telling me it was all amazing, and he could not believe it had taken him this long to get me in this position… he pulled out.

We straightened up, we sat down in the now upright seats, and he smiled, and we talked a little more, he asked why we had never done this before, I assured him that it was not through lack of trying on my part, he smiled but the time was getting on and I had to get home, I could have stayed with him all night if he had asked I might have just done that, so he drove me home, he told me that he would call and next time we would go away for the weekend, and if I wanted to, we could repeat all that we had just done and more…..