My Jenny Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lit the candles she keeps on the ledge of the tub & Jen jumped out of the tub. I gave her a questioning look & she only smiled & said "be right back." She returns with an open bottle of wine & two glasses. She gets back in the tub & pours the wine. We sit there soaking in the warmth of the water, the scent of the candles, the softness of the bubbles, the rush of the alcohol. The next thing you know we are lip locked again, kissing and exploring each other's bodies with our hands. We do this for a while, then stop to talk. I ask her what attracted me to her & she tells me that I seemed to be adventurous with the choices I was making in the store & that I intrigued her. She also said that she woke up super horny today & had been reading lesbian erotica the night before & really wanted to act out her fantasies. She said it was a very split second decision to flirt back with me & knew that there was no turning back when our cars happened to be parked next to each other.

I responded, "I swear this is the honest to God truth, I was reading & watching porn last night, too, & went to the store planning a masturbation marathon day. I wanted to try a bunch of stuff that I saw last night. This is too weird!" We laughed a little & I continued, "I have been fantasizing about stretching my pussy so I can get BIG things in there to masturbate with, you know, like those huge dildos they sell. The sight of it in the movies & in pictures has turned me on so much, I thought, 'it never hurts to try it once.'"

Jen nodded her head and asked "have you ever thought about how many fingers you can get inside your pussy at once?" "I've seen in some movies where the girl takes 4 fingers or the whole damn hand! It is amazing, I think. I have thought about it once or twice when I was really turned on...why are you thinking???" Jen looked at me coyly and said "want to try it out & see what we can do for each other?" I got a huge smile on my face & said, "I'm game if you are. Have you ever done this before?"

"No, but since we have done so many other unconventional things together already today I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I think this is going to be the beginning of a wonderful friendship!!" We moved to sit next to each other & started fondling & kissing. Our hands roam over each other's bodies, feeling for every nook & cranny, finding each other's sensitive spots. She has found that I love getting my neck kissed & nibbled, as she concentrates on getting me warmed up again for some passionate action. I find that she loves having her hands kissed & fingers sucked. I do this to her & she starts to moan. I move my hands down to her chest, holding her heavy breasts in my hands, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples & they start to grow.

I am enjoying this leisurely exploration of her body & continue moving my hands down. I feel her hips & stomach, kind-of massaging them as I move along. Then I get to her thighs. She spreads her legs open, welcoming my hand to her nether regions, inviting me in. I spread her outer lips with my fingers, then her inner lips. I run my finger over her slit, knowing that my slow movements are driving her wild. Jen spreads her legs open more, begging me to touch her inside, yearning to be filled. I slide one finger into her hot snatch, thumb gently massaging her clit.

I hear a throaty moan & she says "oh, yes, that feels so good. Keep it up, please." I continue to discover her hidden treasure, slowly sliding a second finger into her hot cunt. I move them in & out, slowly, spreading my fingers open in a scissor-like action to stretch her pussy out a little bit at a time. Jen slides down a bit so her head is resting on the edge of the tub, her head back, eyes closed, mouth open, breathing heavily. "I am enjoying this so much, it feels incredible. I can't wait to be able to show you just how good it feels. Stretch me more, come on, put another finger in there, Please!!"

I oblige her & insert finger #3. After moving three fingers in & out a couple of times I take out my hand & ask her to sit on the edge of the tub. I want to see her pussy accommodating my hand. She does & I make my 4 fingers into a "duck bill" shape. I rub her clit with my thumb & grab a handful of slippery bubbles. I get my "duck bill" ready to go into her awaiting pussy by coating it with the bubbles. Then I turn my hand sideways & slowly start to insert the tips of my fingers. As I insert more of my fingers I continue to twist my hand, providing stimulation the entire time I am entering her. I ask her how she is doing, since she is so quiet.

"It is wonderful!" she exclaims. "Please don't stop!" I honor her request & continue to push my fingers in more, still twisting, and Jen starts moaning. "Oh yeah, more!!" as she hangs her head back, which scoots her pussy forward onto my fingers more.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her.

"No, it feels so good to feel you slowly stretching me open. Can you give me more?" I pull my hand out & tuck my thumb in betweeen my four fingers & start to enter her again. I apply constant pressure as I press my hand in. I tell her it is in to the first joint, then the second joint, then to the knuckles. Jen starts to pant & groan, begging me for more. "Oh, God, this is good! You can't imagine how full I feel! How much more until your whole hand is in?" I ask her if she is sure she wants me to go on, as I know I am stretching her pussy more than it's ever been stretched before.

She tells me I am crazy if I think she wants me to stop. I push my hand in past the knuckles & feel Jen's pussy squeeze me. She is panting now, eyes wide open, head hung back, legs spread wide open, pussy rocking foreward trying to get more of my fist inside her. I spread my fingers inside her pussy to open her up more. I push foreward & my wrist slides in. Jen is moaning & gasping, & I know that she will climax soon. My fingers curl over themselves inside her love tunnel making a fist & start to fuck her with my arm. She is in a frenzy now, wailing, tears of pleasure streaming down her cheeks. She lies on the edge of the tub & grabs her legs under her knees with her hands, holding them as wide open as she can. I am moving my hand up & down, side to side, stretching her while pleasuring her.

I get the piston action going, fucking her with my fist as her pleasure mounts. She screams & comes all over my hand, vagina squeezing my fist over & over, milking it, spasming again & again. She finally relaxes after a few minutes of intense orgasm & slides into the tub to recover. She kisses me full on the lips in the most gentle & passionate way & says "thank you for fulfilling my deepest fantasy. When I return back to earth I will show you how incredible it is."

12