My Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at you tentatively, in wonder. How could you be so selfless, so giving? You don't want me to feel compromised at all. But I don't. This all makes complete sense to me. I can't explain it, but I know that it's meant to be. "Well," I say, hesitantly, biting my lower lip, "I am nervous about this…" And you look down, in disappointment. "But you have got to be kidding!" I say, pulling him into the lobby. I race toward the elevators, and you follow, trying to beat me to the button. We get there at the same time and once we press the up arrow, we kiss each other passionately, attracting the attention of the hotel's clientele. Some smile at our fun, and others are dismayed at what they consider inappropriate. But we have no idea that they're even there. It's just us. The elevator door opens, and once its passengers leave, we tumble in, still kissing. Other potential passengers wisely decide to wait for the next elevator. The door closes, and you lean up against me, kissing me tenderly. The adoring look in your eyes reassures me that you will be gentle and kind, respecting whatever may come.

When we get to my room, my heart is pounding, and my stomach is a little queasy. I am so nervous. My fingers fumble with the key, but I finally get it in the door. You look a little nervous, too. The fragrance of roses greets us as I open the door. The wine I ordered before dinner is open and two large rounded goblets are sitting next to it. I excuse myself to go into the bathroom as you take off your jacket. In the bathroom, I freshen up, and change into a nightgown you've seen only through your PC cam. I fluff up my hair, put on lip gloss, and take a good look in the mirror. I like what I see, and that's got so much to do with you. Your constant words of encouragement and adoration have rubbed off on me. I feel desirable and sexy! I open the door, and see that you've poured the wine. You're holding your glass, and gazing dreamily out the window. I walk over to you and kiss you. You look startled for a moment. Then you smile, and kiss me back. You excuse yourself to use the bathroom, and I use that time to get my portable stereo out of my suitcase, placing Van Morrison disc in, and pressing play. You're in the bathroom for quite a while, and I begin to get nervous. I wonder if you're all right. Now it's my turn to gaze out the window, and the beautiful city below. What a spectacular sight. Lights flicker and blink, and cars zoom here and there. I sip the wine, and it tastes so good.

You open the door just as "Sweet Thing" begins. You take my hands, and begin to dance with me, singing in my ear. I look up at you, and the tears flow again. I have found this missing piece, and I cannot believe the relief and joy I feel. We sway slowly, holding each other so tightly. I can hear your heart beating. My emotions overwhelm me, and I cry throughout the song, the ache in my heart very evident. My tears soak your shirt, as I bury my face in your chest. With your one hand around my waist, you release my other hand to gently brush my hair out of my eyes, and wipe a tear away. You bend down and kiss my eyes, cheeks, jaw, chin…wherever the tears travel, so do your lips, as if you could eradicate the reason they were there to begin with.

I look up at you in adoration and utter amazement. The intense tenderness and love with which you've always treated me touches me so deeply. The bond we share is so very deep, and we haven't even made love yet. At least not in this lifetime. But I sense that our souls have known each other for so very long. And now we are about to embark on a new part of our lives, one in which we are even more deeply connected, if that could be possible.

You walk over to the table and lift our wine glasses. I take mine, and you raise yours in a toast, saying, "To you, my love, you astonish me with your beauty and grace, your loving, gentle heart, and your generous soul. Being with you, I feel as if I've come home." Our glasses clink, and we sip the deep red merlot, its warmth adding to the fire we feel within.

I raise my glass, and say to you, "To my Ben, my renaissance man. Your kind words and tender love have inspired me to be a better person—to live up to your image of me. Your gentle sweet spirit has touched me like no other, and I will never be the same, having known you. My life is better with you." And again, we tap our glasses, and sip the fruity, oaky liquid.

I lead you to the bed. We stand there, at the edge, for a moment. I look up at you, and the fire in your eyes tempts me. We kiss, and I am pulled into you. We are intertwined, and will never be separated. I unbutton your shirt, kissing your chest as I go. Once unbuttoned, I slowly peel it off your shoulders and back, feeling your warm, soft skin, my hands everywhere. You lift the hair off my neck, and kiss behind my ear, and down, stopping to nuzzle the small of my neck. I writhe in ecstasy as you gently suck this most tender of places on my body. "Oh, Ben!" I moan, as you lower me slowly onto the bed. The cool feeling of rose petals touches my skin.

You take my hands and place them above my head, wanting me to relax and savor the love you are about to make to me. I protest, because I so want to touch you, but you whisper softly, right in my ear, "I can't resist you any more. I have to taste you right now." As you move down my body, you push the front of my gown down, releasing my breasts to your hungry mouth. You feast on this flesh, nibbling my nipples, and then suckling gently. I bring my arms down to cradle your head as you suckle my breasts. Again, I writhe, for this is utter bliss to me. You've told me online that you wished you could suck my breasts for hours. Right now, that would be fine with me.

I stroke your head as you circle my nipples with your tongue, squeezing and kneading my breasts with your hands. Then you move lower, to my belly, planting tiny wet kisses all over it. And then, you are between my legs. You take a deep breath, and pause before you taste what you've called the "nectar of the gods." You've told me so many times as we've made love online that you'd give anything to taste me. And here we are, at this moment. You stroke the insides of my thighs with a light touch of your fingertips, and spread my legs further apart. I shiver with a chill down my spine. Then you kiss my clit, so lightly that I barely feel your touch. This drives me wild, and I want to take your head and pull it to me. But I resist, wriggling in anticipation. Your tongue slips out from between your lips, and circles my outer lips, all the way down to my ass. You come back up, and plunge your rigid tongue into my pussy. I scream in surprise and pleasure—your tongue reaches way up there! "Ohhh!" I moan as you plunge your tongue in and out, tasting all of my juices. When you finally return to my clit, licking it intently, a wave of orgasm washes over me unlike anything I've ever experienced. As your tongue's pressure on my clit lightens, I start floating back down to Earth. You crawl up to lie beside me, your head resting on my left breast, and you listen to my heartbeat slowing down.

Once I can remember my name, I look down at you, asking, "How did you get so good at that?" And then I pause. "Never mind…I don't want to know!" You chuckle at my silliness, and that's when I feel your hardness, and realize that you still have pants on! I turn to kiss you, and start fumbling with your belt buckle.

With a little help from you, I get your pants off, and gasp at being so near a spot I've longed for since we met. You are lying on your back, and I crawl up to kiss your lips, letting my breasts brush up against your body as I go. I creep lower, placing little, wet kisses down your chest and stomach. I stop at the bounty that is your penis, eyeing it intently. It swells toward the top, and I long to feel you inside me. My mouth is so close to it, and I am hungry to taste you. You feel my hot, eager breath, and you writhe in anticipation. But I linger just above it, almost touching you. You thrust your hips toward my mouth, and I pounce upon you, grabbing your cock with both hands.

With a firm but gentle squeeze of your shaft, my wet, warm lips nuzzle the tip, kissing you softly. My lips part, yielding to my hot, moist tongue. I flick my tongue around the swollen tip of your cock, swirling silky hot circles around and around. I kiss your cock, all down the shaft, gently, barely touching you. I nuzzle your balls, kissing them all over, and then taking them in my hands to caress them as I lick up your shaft to the tip, slurping and savoring the flavor of your flesh.

You moan and call my name as I take the tip of your penis in my mouth, sucking softly. Then I take the entire length within--my hot, wet mouth and pulsing tongue feeling heavenly to you. You are bigger than what I'm used to, so to wrap my lips around the base, the tip goes down my throat. I struggle to relax my throat muscles to allow you entry. But I like the feeling of your cock tickling my throat, and I get used to it quickly. I open wide, and let you thrust into my mouth. You grab my hair, and thrust in and out of my mouth as I look up at your face to see the passion in your eyes—the passion you feel for me. I am just as lost in the passion I feel for you. My eyes tear at the range of emotion I feel at this moment. I am overwhelmed with desire.

You take my face in your hands, and pull me up on top of you, kissing me tenderly, wiping the tears away. You look so concerned, as if the thought of me feeling heartache could break your heart. I feel so protected and safe with you.

We roll over, and you are on top of me. The feel of your body on mine is what I've dreamed of since we first met. We look into each other's eyes—we cannot break the gaze. And you smile at me, that beautiful, crooked smile that I love so much. I reach up to stroke your cheek, and my fingers travel around your lips. You support your body with your hands on either side of me, and use your leg to part my legs. This is what I have waited for…this moment of pure passion and desire. It is as if the universe is making this happen, and we have no control over it. I feel powerless, but so full of joy and wonder. I pull you closer, and we kiss, the softest, most loving kiss either one of us has ever had. I am so ready for you, and as our hips meet, and you enter me, I moan with desire. I whisper your name, and it all seems so right. Yes, this was meant to be.

We are still gazing at each other, and we thrust toward each other over and over again. Our sweat mixes together, and we are truly one. With you inside me, each thrust brings me closer to orgasm. I can barely catch my breath. My legs are wrapped around yours, and your powerful hips gyrate toward me. In your glorious eyes, I see myself reflected since time began. I feel as if I've known you forever—will know you forever. I am complete.

I arch my back as you push into me, grinding together. Your eyes tell me that your building desire is about to burst. I am biting my lip, but you close your lips over mine, and kiss me deeply. You groan, from deep in your throat, and I feel you cumming inside me. Our juices mix, and I am again ascending into orgasm. I have never felt anything like this. We are sharing this deeply sacred moment—together we climb, up to the heavens, you and I, and then we are floating in orgasmic bliss.

Once the afterglow has passed, we realize we're both crying. And then we smile, brushing each other's tears away, because they are tears of intense joy at having realized that we are together at last. At last.

12