My Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

Trish broke our kiss and gazed into my eyes, a knowing grin crossing her lips. She placed her head next to mine, kissing and licking my ear again. A guttural moan escaped from my throat and I raised my hips all the way off the bed, striving for more contact between our sex.

"I think you're going to like this." She whispered, her hot breath on my wet ear sent shivers down my spine.

My new lover began kissing her way down my body, stopping to suck and lick my nipples. Why had my wife never done this? The feeling was incredible! Trish continued to proceed down my body, leaving a trail of tender wet kisses all the way to my aching cock.

Once there, Trish grabbed my cock with her right hand and gave it a couple of gentle strokes while looking into my eyes smiling broadly the entire time. "I like that you groom yourself" she declared as her eyes took in my trimmed pubis, shaved balls and crack. "It makes oral much more pleasant. You'll see." She slid back slightly on the bed, raised up on her knees, and without taking her eyes off of mine lowered her mouth to my manhood. She gave the head a long lick, took my cock in her mouth, and began to suck on the dripping head. She closed her eyes and focused on the task at hand.

It was wonderful. This beautiful creature was on her knees between my legs, sucking my cock like no one ever has. It was a beautiful sight. She placed a hand on each of my thighs while she bobbed and sucked on my cock, her breasts swaying from her effort. With one final long suck she slowly withdrew her mouth from me, breathlessly asking "Would you like to try?"

I silently nodded yes. Trish then rotated her body until she was straddling my head, her seven inch cut cock dangling just above my face. Trish took me back into her mouth as she spread her legs some more which lowered her hips slightly. I was in awe of the beauty of her cock. The large bulbous head, the blue veins that crisscrossed the shaft, the area of darker skin that encircled the shaft near the head, and the smooth hairless scrotum that hung just above my eyes.

Trish's manicured finger grazing across my asshole broke me from my daze. I reached for her cock, pulling it down toward my waiting mouth, and for the first time in my life I committed a homosexual act. I stuffed as much of Trish's cock into my mouth that I could, and I sucked and licked for all I was worth. The feel of her penis in my mouth was so different from the dildo I had sucked so many times. As realistic as my dildo was, it could not replicate the simultaneous firmness and softness of Trish's shaft and the sponginess of the large head.

I tried to absorb my surroundings with all of my senses. I wanted to remember this moment. I could see the wrinkled pucker of Trish's asshole above me, which I reached out and stroked. I heard her moan in appreciation over the slurping sound we both made as we gobbled at one another's cock. I could smell a pleasant mix of muskiness and very feminine perfume. I felt the heat and smoothness of Trish's balls rub against my nose. I gasped at the entrance of Trish's middle finger into my rectum, and imagined the sight of my hips thrusting back at the repeated probing of her finger.

We sixty-nined for several minutes, our moans serving as wordless encouragement for the other. Trish pulled her cock out of my mouth and rotated her hips so her perfect asshole was directly above me. I attacked it, licking and sucking like my life might end if I stopped. It was delicious. Then it was gone.

Maybe Trish was close, but being an amateur cocksucker and asslicker I doubted it. Trish knew what she wanted, and fortunately it was the same thing I wanted: her cock in my ass.

Trish extricated herself from our sweaty, sloppy sixty-nine and positioned herself between my spread legs. She lay on top of me and again we kissed, deeply and passionately.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then say it."

"I'm ready." I replied.

She smiled wide at me at giggled. "Say the whole thing, baby."

"I'm ready for you to fuck me."

"That's better! Baby, I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good."

Trish grabbed my legs behind the knees and lifted my legs until my knees were on either side of my chest. My ass was wide open, and the hole was lewdly displayed to her lusting eyes. I grabbed my own legs, holding myself open like a wanton slut for this woman who was about to sodomize me with her very real cock. Trish was kneeling, her butt resting on her heels. She somehow produced a bottle of lube and dispensed a portion onto her fingers which she promptly applied to my exposed asshole. The gel was cool, and the feeling of her fingers gliding over my forbidden place caused me to ache with desire. She then applied some of the lube directly to the head of her cock, and spread it around making sure the entire shaft was covered in the slippery goo.

Trish rubbed her bulbous glans against my exposed sphincter, a huge smile on her face the entire time she teased me.

"Put it in me you tease! Please put your beautiful cock inside of me!" I exclaimed.

Trish stopped the teasing and pressed her cock against my entrance. She fell forward, placing her arms on either side of me holding herself up. She looked down between us, pressed her hips forward, and watched her cock slip into me. The mushroom tip spread me open, and I felt a 'pop' as my sphincter collapsed around her shaft. Trish continued to lower her hips into me and I felt the front of her thighs contact my ass cheeks. Trish rotated her hips forward a little more until there was no way she could enter me any further.

She was completely inside me. I was sure I could feel her pulse inside my rectum. At this moment I was relieved that I had used a toy on myself previously. There was no pain and no discomfort. There was only fullness and completeness.

Trish raised her head up and looked into my eyes. Her expression showed satisfaction and exhilaration.

"Is it okay?"

"It's wonderful." I replied. "Fuck me."

And she did. Long, slow strokes to start, still raised up on her arms, her eyes moving from our physical union to my face where she gauged the pleasure she was giving me. I could feel the flared head of her cock scrape the sides of my rectum and the irregular consistency of her shaft rubbing against my sphincter. Trish lowered herself to me pressing her body against mine as she rolled and bucked her hips, stuffing her perfect cock into my receptive ass. With her body pressed against mine, my cock was now in contact with both of our bodies. Her rolling hips created just enough movement to make it feel like my cock was reciprocating inside of a slippery pussy. It was an out of this world feeling. A gorgeous woman was sucking on my tongue while her cock stretched my ass and bumped my prostate. My dick felt like it was in a wet pussy and I had a pair of perfect tits pressed against my chest.

The way Trish was able to roll and rotate her hips to plunge her dick into me told me this was not her first rodeo. She was really good at this.

I let go of my legs and wrapped them around her back, hooking my ankles and pressing my heel into her ass. In this position I could urge her to pound me harder while lifting my ass to meet each of her thrusts.

"You feel so fucking good inside me." I whispered.

"I love fucking you." She replied.

I smiled.

The sensations I was experiencing began to overwhelm me. Between her previous cock sucking, the pounding my ass was taking, and my cock gliding between us I was on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"Ooooh Trish I'm gonna cum."

"Come for me baby. Come for Trish. I'm right behind you!"

Just a few thrusts of her cock later I was spurting white hot semen between our sweaty bodies. My ass was pulsating around Trish's jack-hammering cock and that was enough to send her over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled. Trish made one final very hard thrust and emptied her white honey deep into my quivering rectum. I was surprised at how hot her cum felt inside me. Her cock jerked inside of me a half dozen times, each jerk depositing a stream of cum in my bowels. I imagined what it must look like; her hard cock in my ass bathing in her own syrup. Trish pumped me a few more times; short strokes, her glans too sensitive for longer strokes.

We were kissing again, enjoying the slippery feeling between our bellies and the new lubricant she deposited inside me.

"That was so good baby." She said "So good, so very good."

"You really know how to please a man." I replied.

She smiled at that comment as I felt her softening cock begin to retreat from the clutches of my greedy ass.

"Oohh" I said with a disappointed pout, my ass suddenly empty. I wanted her back inside me. I felt her honey leaking from me before my sphincter could resume its normal condition.

Her cock now free, Trish again descended my frame and began licking my cum from my belly. When she felt I was sufficiently clean, she climbed back up my body, her nipples again scraping against my body. On her hands and knees she lowered her face, kissing my open mouth. Trish snaked her tongue into my mouth and deposited my reclaimed cream. I guess she figured since I didn't taste her cum I had to taste someone's. The look of surprise on my face caused her to smile and laugh.

Trish plopped herself down on top of me, hugging me tightly around the neck. While we embraced she rolled us to our sides, and we lay facing each other. I played with her hair with one hand, and gently stroked her left arm with the other. Trish had a hand between us and was playing with my hairy chest. Neither of us spoke a word, yet we communicated volumes with our looks and our touches. We exchanged gentle, feathery kisses while we digested the enormity of what was happening between us.

My life had been forever changed. I had discovered something about my sexuality that I previously had not known. I liked cocks, but only when they were attached to a woman. I had come to genuinely like Trish as a person, and now as a lover. I was very comfortable being with her regardless of our state of dress.

Trish and I held each other closely, our torsos pressed together and our legs intertwined, and fell into a deep, contended sleep.

My journey was under way.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers