My Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

"Well, it's nothing rea..."

I couldn't finish my sentence because Trish's tongue was in my mouth.

"It's beautiful Clark!"

I thanked her for her compliment and suggested we sit and have a glass of wine.

Trish held my right hand with both of hers, pulling herself close to me as we walked to the sitting area I had created. I motioned for Trish to sit to the left of the table. I poured her a glass of wine and refreshed my own glass.

"To a beautiful evening and even more beautiful company." I toasted. Our glasses clinked and I joined her in my own chair.

Trish was leaning toward me in her chair, her weight on her right hip, her left leg saucily crossed over her right, toe pointed and slightly bouncing. "This is incredible Clark. How did you come up with the idea?" She sipped her wine.

"I just stood here for a few minutes looking at the yard and it came to me."

"I love it. It's so romantic!" she said. "I can't get over how beautiful everything is."

I thanked her again, and tried to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"Why don't you tell me about you. I would like to know more about the person I'm attracted to."

"Where do I start?" she asked.

After a few moments of thinking she opened herself up, telling me of her childhood in conservative rural Minnesota, her struggles with who she was, and how she decided to become the woman she is today. I paid rapt attention the entire time she spoke. I tried to imagine the mental turmoil she must have endured in making the choice to transition and live full time as a woman, and the decision to leave her family in Minnesota to begin a new life in St. Louis uncluttered by her past.

"Do you intend to complete the transition someday?" I inquired, trying to tactfully ask if she intended to reconstruct her penis into a more female form.

"My transitioniscomplete." she answered matter-of-factly. "What about you? What made you who you are?"

It was my turn to bore her with the details of being raised on a small beef farm in very rural Missouri, my years of service in the military, technical school, and frequent job changes in search of my professional identity. I told her of mine and Tina's courtship, the start of our family, and how we ended up here. A dull story if you ask me, but Trish seemed to be genuinely interested.

"That explains some things." she said.

I wasn't sure what it might have explained and asked "What do you mean?"

"All this. The preparation. The design. And not just what you did for tonight, but the entire yard. Who you are is reflected in all of it" she said.

Her comment humbled me, and I was unable to answer. I looked at the ground, embarrassed, and nodded.

"Are you hungry yet?" I asked.

"Famished!" she said with a huge smile.

I stood to get dinner started, grabbed the bottle of wine and held it up in a questioning manner.

"Yes, please." she said as she extended her wine glass to me. I filled it up.

I stepped over to the grill and lit the charcoal before walking to the kitchen to retrieve dinner. I emerged with hands full of steak, veggies, oil, seasoning and a cast iron skillet.

"Need any help?" she asked as she started to get out of her chair.

"I'm good. Just stay there and relax." I placed the groceries on the table by the grill and sat down next to Trish while I waited for the charcoal to light. I leaned toward Trish, moving my face to within inches of hers. It took her a second to realize what I wanted, then she smiled and leaned toward me, allowing our lips to meet. Her lips were sweet with the wine, and I gave them a quick flick with my tongue.

We sat and chatted until I saw the flames leap above the rim of the charcoal chimney. Rising from my chair I donned an apron and dumped the red hot coals into the grill. Once the coals were arranged just right, I put the cooking grate on and allowed it to get good and hot before cleaning the grate with a wire brush. The cast iron skillet went on over the coals to pre-heat. I sat down for a few more minutes and sipped my wine. I extended my glass to Trish, clinked hers and said "Thanks for coming tonight."

Her broad smile was all the response I needed.

The skillet was now hot, so I added some oil and the vegetables. They were sizzling in seconds. I gave them a quick toss to make sure they didn't stick.

"How do you like your steak?"

"Medium rare"

Was there no fault in this woman?

I placed the ribeyes on the grate and let them cook over very high heat for two minutes, and then rotated them about 45 degrees to get those perfect diamond grill marks. Two minutes later they were flipped. I tossed the veggies again and hit them with a little of the seasoning. Another two minutes, another 45 degree rotation. I tossed the veggies again.

I was so into what I was doing I didn't notice Trish until she was behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist and her cheek pressed against my neck. This elicited a smile out of me.

"Just a couple more minutes. Why don't you have a seat at the table?" Trish took her wine and took her seat, demurely placing a napkin on her lap.

I took the steaks off the grill to rest while I made sure the vegetable ragu was done. I topped off Trish's wine before plating our meals and delivering them to the table.

"Medium rare ribeye and zucchini-tomato ragu for the lady."

"Thank you, sir." she replied.

I took my seat at the table across from her. Lifting the basket of bread from the table I offered it to her. She took a slice and placed it on her plate, as did I. I poured myself a little more wine and as I cut into my steak I heard Trish exclaim "Oh.My.God."

"Something wrong?" I asked. I could see her slowly chewing, eyes closed, head tilted slightly back.

She continued to chew and finally swallowed before saying "No! That might be the best steak I have ever tasted. And it's perfectly cooked! God, is that good!"

"Thanks." I answered, feeling quite pleased with myself.

Trish placed another piece of steak in her mouth. Once the steak was swallowed she dug into the ragu and raved about it as well.

We ate, sipped wine, chatted, and laughed throughout our meal. It really was delicious, enhanced by the company and the atmosphere.

"OK, I'm stuffed." she said before using the last bit of her bread to sop the juices from her plate and popped the bread in her mouth, just like us farm boys used to do.

Trish sat back in her chair and sipped her wine. "That was fabulous," she said, "better than anything I've had in a restaurant. Thank you."

"Da nada." I said, again eschewing her praise.

I was done too. I didn't want to be too full for the next course. I sat back and gazed at the beautiful person across from me while sipping the last of my wine.

"What?" she asked.

"Just enjoying the view."

She smiled.

"I need to get rid of some of this wine." She said. "Restroom?"

"Through the kitchen on the left."

While Trish was relieving herself I gathered up the leftovers and dirty dishes and carried them into the kitchen. When all was put away well enough I went back outside and had a seat in my lawn chair.

I heard the patio door open as Trish emerged from the house. I turned my head toward my lovely companion and something peculiar caught my eye.

There, under her skin tight dress, her obviously erect cock rose diagonally from her crotch to her upper left thigh, obscenely outlined in the clingy fabric.

My eyes must have bugged out and it felt like my mouth was hanging open. It was watering, that's for sure. Trish smiled at my reaction and walked toward me, exaggerating the seductive sway of her hips. She continued her sexy walk until she was directly in front of me. She spread her legs and bent at the waist with her legs straight until her lips were tantalizingly close to mine. I moved to kiss her, but she moved her face to the side of my head before I got to her lips.

Her tongue probed my ear and she whispered "Consider me officially seduced." Her tongue was back in my ear for a quick lick.

Now I was hard too.

Trish stood in front of me, her legs still spread, and began to hike the bottom of her dress up her hose wrapped legs. Inch by inch her wonderful legs came into view. Then I saw the top of her stockings; a broad band of lace midway up her luscious thighs. I thought I was going to cum right then. She continued to lift her clingy dress, teasingly displaying more and more of her body. I was staring at her crotch as her scrotum came into view, and the hem continued its way over the shaft of her cock. Once the dress cleared the head of her prick, it popped away from her body, but still standing almost straight up.

With her proud cock fully exposed and her dress bunched around her waist, she placed her hands on her hips and in a sultry voice asked "Care for some dessert?"

I leaned forward in my chair, grabbed her gorgeous ass cheeks with both hands, and guided her perfect erection into my mouth.

My head bobbed and my mouth sucked on her glorious fleshy pole. It felt so natural for me to fellate this incredible creature. It was like her cock was made for my mouth.

I sucked and licked Trish's cock for several minutes until she pulled out of my mouth, took my hand and started pulling toward the house.

"Where ya goin'?" I asked.

"To your bedroom, silly."

"Not so fast, honey."

I stood and pulled her dress back down over her hips, her cock again outlined by the garment. I took her hand in mind and began leading her down the path to The Clearing.

"The ground might be soft so be careful in those heels."

"OK. Where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough" I replied.

As we ambled down the path the glow of the candles in the 'bedroom' started to become visible. Trish's head turned toward mine with a questioning look on her face. As we rounded the last corner the entire room came into view, the curtained walls glowing and flickering in the candle light.

"Claaaark!" she said in a loud whisper. "Oh Baby, it's beautiful!" Trish dropped my hand and entered the bedroom. She stood at the entrance and looked around at my creation. "It's perfect! And there's refreshments!"

"Do you know what the best part of tonight is, Clark?"

"What?"

"That last night wasn't a one night stand."

I closed the distance between us and we embraced. Trish immediately attacked my mouth with her lips and tongue as our bodies crushed together. My hands instinctively fell to her glorious ass and I cupped it, burying my pinkies into her pronounced clefts. Our cocks ground together.

We held each other and kissed violently for a long time. Trish's hands roamed across my back as mine groped and massaged her ass.

Trish broke my kiss and looked into my eyes. There were streaks on her cheeks where tears had rolled from her eyes and fallen on the front of her dress, darkening the fabric where they landed. "No one has ever done anything like this for me" she explained. She kissed me again. But this kiss was different. Tina had first kissed me like that the night we got engaged. It was a kiss that said "I love you", though Trish never spoke the words.

Hoping to lighten the mood a little, I pointed at the tear drops on her dress and said "Let's get you out of these wet clothes."

Trish laughed and smiled as I reached for the zipper of her dress with my right hand. I tugged the zipper down as far as it would go. The larger opening and the stretchy material allowed me to snake my hands inside and grab her firm buttocks with no impediment. Trish attacked my mouth and ground her pelvis into mine while I played with her globes.

I removed my hands from her dress, and brought them up to slide the straps off of her shoulders. Trish was biting the corner of her lower lip as she extracted her arms from the straps. Her eyes were on fire with desire as I slid the dress the rest of the way down her body. I stroked the silky casing on her legs and kissed each of her thighs at the top of her stockings. (Have I mentioned how much I like a woman in stockings?) The dress was bunched around her ankles as I crouched in front of her, her cock just inches from my mouth. I willed myself not to touch it. Trish lifted one foot as a time as I retrieved her dress from the ground. It was too beautiful to wreck.

With the dress out of the way I stood and collected Trish in my arms. I had my right arm under her knees and my left under her back. I carried her to the mattress and gently lay her down making sure she had a pillow under her head.

She lay on the mattress like a scene out of one of my fantasies. Trish flipped her hair so it was spread out on the mattress. Still encased in the shimmery sheer stockings, her right leg was straight, her left knee drawn to the side so her foot touched her right knee. She must have kicked her shoes off as I carried her to the bed. Trish's cock was resting against her trim belly, her sagging balls concealing her love hole from my view.

I stood at the foot of the 'bed' and began to undress. I have no idea how to be sexy, so I decided I would just undress slowly, maybe it would fool Trish. I untucked my oxford, and began unbuttoning it from the top down. Slowly, deliberately, never taking my eyes off of Trish's. With the buttons all released I removed my shirt and tossed it on Trish's dress. Next I lifted my tee shirt over my head and it joined the growing pile of garments.

I kicked my shoes off without untying the laces and loosened my belt. The button of my Dockers was next to go, and I slid down my zipper. I let go of my pants and they fell to my ankles. I lifted each foot out of the pants and removed a sock as I did. I was standing before my lover in just my boxers now. Trish's manicured nails scraped up and down the length of her cock as I slipped my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and began to pull them down. I made sure my erection got caught in the boxers as I lowered them, and when the shorts could no longer contain my boner, it broke free and slapped against my belly. I was now naked before my shemale companion with a cock so hard it hurt.

I moved to the mattress and lowered myself to it. I lay on my side next to Trish as she continued to tease her cock. She turned her head toward me and our lips met, gently and lovingly at first, then more crushing and violent as our passion ignited. Our tongues twisted against each other, probing each others mouths. I lifted my left hand to her right breast, gently caressing the full mound and flicking her hard nipple with my thumb.

My body jerked a little as I felt Trish's hand wrap around my cock. Her hand was cool against my skin, adding another dimension of sensation to our coupling. Her other continued to graze her erection from base to tip while we kissed and petted. Trish rolled from her back toward me and onto her left side. She let go of our cocks and draped her right leg over my thigh. I loved it when she did this. Her breasts were crushed against my chest, her whole body pressed close to mine as our cocks touched. The feeling of our genitals touching was electric and I moaned into her mouth. I moved my left hand to her ass and pulled her even closer to me, imagining if I pulled hard enough we would become one.

Trish pushed against me, urging me to my back. She lifted her right leg and straddled my hips. Our cocks were again rubbing against each other. She lowered her breasts to my mouth and I stuck my tongue out to lick her perfect boobs. I brought both hands to her chest so I could squeeze and massage the firm peaks making sure no part of them went untouched. I moved my mouth back and forth between her boobs, nipping, biting, and licking at her nipples. The whole time I lavished her tits with attention she rocked her hips against me like she was fucking an imaginary pussy, causing our cocks to slide against each other, her weight against the root of my cock.

Trish pulled her breasts away from my mouth and replaced them with her lips on mine. She continued to rub her cock against my straining erection while she probed my mouth with her talented tongue. She pulled away from our kiss and moved her face to the side of my head. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as her mouth approached my ear. She licked and nibbled my ear lobe and she exhaled through her nose into my ear. I groaned in appreciation. She gave my ear a quick jab with her tongue and in her breathless whisper said "I'm so hot right now Baby." Again she probed my ear. "I need to feel your cock inside of me." Her wet tongue again penetrated me ear. "I need you to fuck me tonight Baby. Tell me you'll fuck me tonight."

"I'll fuck you tonight sweetheart. I promise." I managed to get out between groans as she continued her relentless assault on my most sensitive place.

With one last suck of my earlobe, Trish began to descend my body, stopping every now and then to kiss or lick some part of my anatomy. While pausing for a lick of a nipple, she grabbed my cock in a firm grasp and began to stroke it. She continued to move toward my cock, and I knew I was in for a mind blowing cock sucking.

Trish repositioned herself so she was kneeling between my outstretched legs, still pulling and tugging on my cock. She lowered her face to my manhood and sucked on the tip. Trish's hair fell around her face and my senses were so heightened I could feel every single strand as it brushed against my crotch and legs. At this point, I had been turned on for so long I didn't know if I could stop from cumming and Trish's talented tongue and mouth bathing my cock wasn't slowing my impending orgasm down. I bent my knees so my feet were flat on the mattress and spread my legs further apart. Trish continued to pump and suck my cock bringing me closer to ejaculation.

Trish lifted her head from my crotch and looked deep into my eyes. She stuck two fingers of her right hand into her mouth and sucked them like she had just done to my cock. Her left hand continued to stroke and pull at my erection. Trish looked so erotic as she sucked her fingers. She took her fingers out of her mouth and gave me a seductive smile as she lowered her face to my cock again and began sucking. The two wet fingers that had been in her mouth were now at the entrance of my ass and I felt myself begin to open as Trish applied pressure and began sticking them inside of me. Her spit ran off my cock, down my balls, and onto her invading digits. It complete bliss to have my cock in Trish's wet sucking mouth as she filled my ass with her fingers.

Once Trish had her fingers all the way in me she really went to town. She began sliding her fingers in and out of my ass as she applied even greater suction to my cock. Each stroke of her fingers into my ass was faster than the last and the tempo of her sucking also increased. She was working hard now, her hair bouncing up and down as she fellated me. Trish lifted her mouth off of me but didn't stop pumping her fingers into my ass. She swung her head to get the damp hair out of her face so I had a clear view of her eyes. Her hands were still pumping my cock and ass as she looked intently into my eyes and said "I want you to cum Baby. I want you to come in my mouth. I need you to last a long time when you fuck my ass Baby. Cum for me Baby, cum for me." And she lowered her mouth back onto my spear.

Her dirty talk, intense sucking, and the fingers fucking my ass combined to eliminate any remaining will I had to hold out. I stopped fighting the pleasure she was giving me and felt the aching behind my balls that told me I was going to cum.

"So close. I'm so close." I whispered. "Suck my cock Trish, make me cum."

Trish gave it all she had. I remember the slurping of her mouth on my cock and the slapping sound her hand made as she fucked my butt with her fingers. My ears started to ring as she took me over the edge.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers