My Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

Trish closed the door and was on me like white on rice. She plastered her body to me, grinding her member against mine as her tongue thrashed wildly in my mouth. I can't remember the last time she was this turned on.

I pulled her body tight to mine as our mouths continued to mash together. I lowered a hand to her shapely ass and squeezed one of her plump ass cheeks. Trish broke our kiss.

"I'm so glad you're here. I love you, and I can't wait to feel you!"

I kissed her again and moaned "I love you too!"

Trish dragged me to her bedroom and had me stripped in seconds. She pushed me back on the bed and aggressively climbed on top of me. She used her body to direct me to position myself with my head on the pillows, so I did.

Trish was rock hard now, and she repositioned her cock so the head and two or three inches of it poked above her panties. She was so turned on it was already glistening.

My lover lay back on top of me and began to kiss me with her open mouth and probing tongue. Trish climbed my frame until she was straddling my hips. The silky feel of her stockinged thighs against my sides was glorious. She took each of my hands in hers and stretched them out, pinning them to the mattress as she rocked her hips back and forth on my cock, using it to stimulate her perineum. Her head was thrown back as she ground against me and my eyes were closed in pleasure.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Trish had released my hands and cuffed both of my wrists to her headboard. She planted a sloppy tongue kiss on my mouth and with an evil smile walked over to her dresser, picked up a card and held it up for me to read.

It was the bondage coupon I had given her for Christmas.

"I have been waiting months for this present!" she said, absolutely excited.

I could only blush as I realized my predicament.

Trish secured my feet to the foot of the bed with straps as I watched her practically skipping around the room in unbridled glee.

I was secured to the bed spread eagle. Trish climbed on the bed and straddled me again. She had a black blindfold in her hands and was about to place it over my eyes.

"Wait" I pleaded. "Take your bra and panties off before you blindfold me. I want to see you."

Trish reached behind her and unfastened the clasps of her bra. She leaned forward and let the satin piece fall forward. She sat back up and removed the dainty garment from her body. All I could do was stare at her breasts as my mouth watered. Trish then stood on the bed between my legs and pulled her panties down her toned legs. She kicked the panties to the floor. Once they were gone she placed a foot on either side of my hips and her hands on her waist. She was teasing me. My eyes roamed her body from her sparkling greenish-blue eyes, across her proud breasts, and down to her magnificent, hard cock. God how I wanted her.

Trish sat back down, this time straddling my chest, her cock pointing at my chin. She placed the blindfold over my eyes, securing the Velcro fasteners around my head. Trish gave the blindfold a couple of tugs to make sure it was firmly in place.

I was unable to see, and unable to move. I did feel Trish get off the bed. I heard her leave the room and close the door behind her. I was all alone with an achingly hard cock and could do nothing about it.

I was alone for what I figured to be about fifteen minutes when the door opened and closed again. I could hear Trish moving about the room but could not tell what she was doing.

Then I felt her weight on the bed again. She was kneeling between my legs. Was she going to go down on me? Her hand grasped my cock and began to stroke it, agonizingly slow.

"Are you ready to have your world rocked?"

"God yes!"

"Good."

I felt drops of a cool liquid landing on my swollen cockhead. Trish's hand swirled over the tip of my cock, smearing the drops all around the head. More liquid followed and she spread it around my shaft. I heard the container being snapped shut. Trish straddled my hips again. Reaching behind her she guided the head of my pole to the opening of her ass and began to push back, allowing my cock to slip into her tight asshole.

She made a slow, controlled descent until her cheeks were pressed against my thighs and I was all the way inside of her.

Trish lowered her face to mine and gave my lips quick licks with her talented tongue.

She raised and lowered her hips once and again rested her cheeks on my legs. She pressed her lips to mine and snaked her tongue between my lips.

Trish's hips rose and fell again. This time her lips and tongue were on my nipples. She nibbled on the hardening nubs.

Once again Trish lifted her hips until just the head of my cock was inside of her, and fell back on my cock, impaling herself on my flesh. This time her face was by my left ear. I could feel her hot breath in my ear and on my neck. Her tongue flicked at my ear lobe, her hips rose and fell again. She pressed her lips right against my ear.

"I am going to blow your fucking mind." And her tongue squished into my ear. My hips involuntarily drove up into her as I reacted to her lingual intrusion.

Trish began to fuck her ass with my cock. It was still slow and measured but faster than before.

Every time Trish felt like I was enjoying things too much, she would stop moving and hold me inside of her, squeezing me with her sphincter.

She humped me a couple more times, and then I was no longer inside of her. My hips instinctively began to thrust, searching for her, but her clutching ass was nowhere to be found. She was still on the bed, but was keeping her sweet hole away from me.

Trish stood, and stepped toward my head. She lowered herself to me again, straddling my chest. I felt her hard cock on my chin. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, hoping to get her cock in my mouth. She kept moving it out of reach, and I heard a stifled giggle come from her.

I'm glad she found it amusing.

Sensing my frustration she finally slipped her erection past my lips and allowed me to suck on the flared head. Trish began to thrust her hips, so I held still and let her use me as she fucked my mouth. I wanted the restraints gone so I could hold it, stroke it and adore it!

Again her cock was gone, and this time she was too. Trish got off the bed and padded across the room. I heard the door open, and quietly close. I was alone again.

This time Trish was gone for over half an hour, and I heard excited voices coming from elsewhere in the house. What the fuck!? She was watching a game show on TV while I was bound to her bed? "That's the last time she gets a bondage coupon" I said to myself.

Eventually the door opened again and Trish came back into the bedroom. I felt her get on the bed. She stood over my head and lowered herself to me, working her calves under my bound, outstretched arms. Once she was situated she lowered her clean, hairless pussy to my face.

A pussy? Where's her cock?

I didn't have much time to think as the woman sitting on my face began working her wet gash against my mouth. Trish and I had never discussed a threesome, so this turn of events caught me totally off guard.

The woman on my face positioned her pussy so all I could do was lick her clit. I was delighted to find a tiny barbell through her pieced clitoral hood. I licked and sucked her clit. I didn't care whose it was. I was starved for sex and I wanted to please this woman, hoping it would bring me some pleasure.

My ministrations on her clit had brought her to the point of orgasm. She moved her pussy over my mouth as she came. I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue into her dripping wet slit, and was met with a thick, viscous fluid flowing into my mouth.

I had just eaten cum from this unknown woman's pussy.

I swallowed it hungrily. I had come to love eating Trish's cum, and this cum was very similar.

"You are officially a cum slut" I thought to myself.

I continued to lap at this anonymous pussy on my face. I hadn't had sex with a genetic woman in over half of a year. I had never eaten a bald pussy. The feeling of her labia around my tongue was foreign yet familiar. I realized that I had missed eating pussy, and that I really, really liked eating a bald pussy.

The blindfold was viciously ripped from my face. The bright lights in the bedroom caused me to close and shield my eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked up at the woman who was sitting on my face and saw Tina.

The look on her face was one of triumph, disgust, rage, hurt, and probably a thousand other emotions.

"Since you love Trish's cum so much, I thought you might like to try it served a different way" her voice dripped with contempt.

Tina held an iPad in front of her where I could see the video that played on it.

Trish and I were in a sixty-nine on this very bed. I could hear myself begging her "Give me your cum Trish. Cum for me. I love your cum!" At that moment Trish's cock exploded in my mouth. The video did not lie. I hungrily swallowed every drop.

The video stopped. Tina placed the iPad on the bed. I was still staring where Tina had held the device and didn't see her right hand raining down toward me.

SLAP!

Tina landed a stinging blow to my left cheek. "THAT'S FOR CHEATING ON ME YOU FILTHY LITTLE COCKSUCKING SLUT!!" she screamed.

Before I could react her left hand delivered an equally firm blow to my right cheek.

SLAP!

"AND THAT'S FOR KEEPING HER FROM ME YOU GREEDY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

My mind had not even begun to digest what had just happened when Tina slid down my body and impaled herself in one motion on my cock. Her pussy was wet and sloppy, just like it was after fucking her with a dildo.

The combination of my state of arousal and the delicious feeling of her well used snatch caused me to cum in just a couple of minutes. I pumped a huge load of juice into her pussy.

How the fuck had this happened? How in hell did she find out about Trish and me, and why had I eaten Trish's girl-cum out of Tina's pussy?

I'm sure those questions would be answered soon enough, but apparently we weren't done yet. The handcuffs on my wrists were removed. Trish walked to the foot of the bed and released the restraints on my legs. Trish grabbed my ankles and pulled me away from the headboard. Tina had spun around to straddle my face with her pussy. She lowered herself to my mouth and I devoured her well fucked snatch. Trish's tongue was in my ear briefly and in a very excited whisper asked "Is your mind blown yet?" I couldn't answer.

Her smile conveyed nothing but lust as she backed away from me and got on the bed, positioning herself on her knees behind my wife. Trish's scrotum was in my face as she pressed her she-cock into my wife's pussy.

This was all so very well planned that it almost seemed rehearsed.

Both of the women moaned as Trish's cock burrowed into Tina. Once Trish bottomed out, Tina began to lick at my cock. She wasn't very focused as Tina's pole began to stroke in and out of the velvety flesh of Tina's pussy.

Trish's plunging cock filled Tina, and displaced the cum that I had deposited there moments ago. It now dribbled out of Tina in thick globs, onto my tongue and into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of our combined fluids.

Trish was pulling Tina's hips towards her own as she gave my wife a serious jack-hammering, her balls slapping on my nose and face. She pulled her cock out of Tina just long enough to look me in the eye and asked "How 'bout now? Have I blown your mind yet?" She had, but I couldn't answer. I had a mouthful of pussy after all. Trish slammed her prick back into Tina's folds and again mercilessly pounded her gash. I licked at the fleshy spike where it penetrated my wife's body.

The sexual energy in the room was palpable and it was having an effect on Trish. I had been with her long enough to know when she was going to cum, and Trish was there.

I released my oral death grip on Tina's clit and sucked Trish's balls into my mouth just as she unloaded her honey into Tina's vagina. Trish's thrusting slowed in rate and intensity, her cock was ultra-sensitive after cumming.

Eventually Trish's cock softened and fell out of Tina's pussy. I greedily sucked it into my mouth, cleaning the juices of both of my lovers off her flaccid penis.

I was right back to Tina's pussy, licking and sucking as much of Trish's sweet honey as I could get. When I couldn't get anymore, I focused on Tina's clit. I sucked her nub into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it.

When Tina came, the honey Trish left gushed from her gaping pussy and into my mouth. I had swallowed two of Trish's loads without her ever cumming in my mouth.

Tina was spent so she turned around and laid on my right. Trish laid down on my left.

I turned my head toward Tina. "I'm sorry" was all I could croak out between my deep breaths.

"I know" she said.

Tina was mindlessly playing with my chest hair when Trish got up, knelt between my legs and shouted at both of us "ARE YOUR FUCKING MINDS BLOWN YET?"

I looked deeply into Trish's eyes and said "YES!" Tina didn't answer. After all, she was in on it.

I sat up and rested my back on some pillows. I crossed my legs at the ankles, and folded my arms across my chest. My eyes shifted back and forth between Tina's and Trish's. Finally I settled on Tina's brown eyes and asked "How did you figure it out?"

"I didn't, actually." Her answer surprised me. Surely I had fucked up and left some evidence somewhere. "If it hadn't been for Trish I never would have known you were up to anything."

I could see in Tina's eyes that she was telling the truth so I moved my attention to Trish.

"Care to explain?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got nothing else to do."

"Do you remember that first Saturday night at your place?"

"Yes."

"Well, when you gave me the "nickel tour" and showed me pictures of your family, do you remember what I said when I saw the pic of Tina in the swimsuit?"

"I....no, I don't."

"I said 'I would so hit that!' Do you remember what you said?"

"Yeah... I said 'Good luck with that'"

"You were trying to be funny but I took it as a challenge. You see, Kim had wanted to bed Tina for the longest time, but Tina was never receptive of her subtle passes, so Kim let it go. I'm not like that. I don't give up so easily. I found myself very attracted to her physically just from that pic. On Sunday when I left I noticed the calendar on the refrigerator. I snooped a little and saw Tina had enrolled in a Master Gardener class at the CC. So I called and got enrolled too. On Thursday nights."

"So the CCNA class was a ruse."

"Yep. If I hadn't decided to pursue Tina, we would have had Thursday nights together every week. So, where were we?

"Oh yeah! I already knew what Tina looked like, I knew her name, I knew where she would be every Thursday, and we had two common interests: Gardening and you. I knew it would be only a matter of time until she was mine.

"The first night of class I stayed away from Tina until class was over. I approached her and complimented her on the knowledge she already had on the subject. We introduced ourselves that night, and I held Tina's hand just a millisecond too long, and gazed into her eyes just a little too intently. I planted a seed.

"The next week when I got to class Tina was already there. I walked up to her and asked if it would be OK if I sat next to her."

"I said it would be OK. Something about her from the previous week intrigued me. Sorry! Go on" Tina interjected.

"I told her again that I was very impressed by what she knew about plants and gardening and that I hoped it would rub off on me!

"After class ended I followed Tina around, listening to her discuss her plants and flowers with other students and the teacher. I learned more from listening to her than I did in the class itself. Your wife is a very intelligent woman Clark."

"That's not news to me" I said.

"So when the crowd began to thin, I asked Tina if she would like to join me for a cup of coffee. I was delighted when she accepted! There is a quaint little coffee shop just down the street from student parking that kept your cup full and hot, so we walked there for some coffee.

"We took a window table for two and had a seat. I questioned Tina on where she had gotten all of her gardening knowledge while we sipped our coffee. She was pretty open with me about plants and things. She described for me how hard the two of you worked to create that piece of heaven you call a backyard, and that at first nothing came easy. We laughed like crazy when she described how, despite both of your best efforts, only one hosta survived the first summer. Even I can't kill a hosta!

"Anyhow, it became our routine to stop for coffee after every class."

Tina piped in "Trish is very physical. She would sometimes touch my hand while we talked, or press her body against me when she asked me a question in class. Each week her touches became more lingering and intimate, and soon she was hugging me when we said goodbye before going to our cars. One night she gave me a quick kiss on the lips when she hugged me, I wasn't ready for that and I stiffened a little, but Trish just smiled and said she'd see me next week. It didn't seem to bother her at all.

"But like Trish said, 'a seed was planted'. You seemed to have lost interest in me and I enjoyed the attention I was getting from Trish. The next time we had coffee after class, I returned Trish's little kiss on the lips with a slightly longer one of my own. Her hand dropped and caressed my butt during that kiss, and Trish extended our kiss even more.

"Things changed after that night. We talked less about gardening, and more about things friends talk about -- kids, jobs, life in general. I had noticed the large ring on her finger and asked about her fiancée. She looked at her ring and said 'I just wear that to keep the undesirables away'. 'So no guy?' I asked her. She said she was in a wonderful romance with someone but was waiting to see where it was going to go. Trish told me the sex was incredible, and that her man treated her with dignity, respect, and was very responsive to her needs. I told her she was a lucky girl. Trish said 'You are too, Tina. You have a husband, good kids, a home. What more could you want?' I said 'A good screwing would be nice' which caused us both to laugh uncontrollably."

"I was pretty sure she was mine at that point" Trish interrupted. "We walked back to our cars and we hugged. This time I kept my arms around her and moved my head so I could see her. I gave her a quick kiss like she had done a week earlier but continued looking into her brown eyes. I leaned back in and gave her a longer, more sensual kiss and squeezed her ass with both hands."

Tina said "That kind of caught me off guard, but I have to admit I liked it."

"So that was how we ended our Thursday nights. Until February anyway. It was really cold after class one night, and instead of going for coffee at our usual haunt I suggested that Tina come to my place.

"We sat at the table, sipped some coffee and chatted. I showed her around the house and we wound up in my bedroom" Trish said as she took over. "I risked it all right then and there when I took Tina in my arms and kissed her full on the lips. Her hands went behind me, one to the back of my head and one on my shoulders as she kissed me back. I was shocked when I felt her tongue on my lips!"

"Clark, I have to tell you, it was so HOT to kiss another woman like that, especially one as pretty as Trish. We stood there in the bedroom and made out like teenagers. It felt like hours passed" Tina confessed. "I finally told Trish I had to go before you or the kids figured out something was up."

Trish continued "This became our new routine. We'd come here and make out for a while after class.

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers