My Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

Trish and Tina worked diligently to decorate our new space, and before long we were all settled in. The pool was a big hit with everybody, and I found myself liking it more and more every day.

Of course, Trish was quick to show me and Tina what she meant when she told me I would love having a pool. As it turns out, Trish loves having sex in the water.

Tina and Trish had designed the pool to be a sex oasis for us. The pond-like design meant there were no sharp corners and the walls were a little short of vertical. Their design included a shallow, four inch deep pool at one end that was perfect for lovemaking, as well as shelf-like seating areas dispersed around the perimeter where one or more people could sit and relax or be intimate. Yet from the surface, all of these features were camouflaged as the dark pebbled finish made the water appear almost black.

Ellen loved having a place where she could sun bathe and take a dip to cool off if the heat of the sun became unbearable. She spent hours poolside in a bikini developing a deep, bronze tan. Trish would join her every once in a while as would Tina, and they would lounge and talk while absorbing the sun's rays.

One Saturday I sat quietly on the new balcony and watched Ellen and Trish hang out and catch some sun, the girls unaware of my presence. I was getting aroused gazing on Trish's lovely body covered in a sexy one-piece suit with a frilly skirt around the bottom that kept her "specialness" from being discovered. During this observation session I realized just how lovely my daughter was. Ellen was no longer my little girl. She had grown into a beautiful, shapely young woman and I realized her bikini did little to conceal her magnificent body.

"Hey, you wanna go skinny dipping?" I heard Ellen ask Trish.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Ellen. I'm your aunt" Trish politely replied.

"So?"

"So? It's not something that aunts and nieces do together, that's all" Trish responded.

"I've gone skinny dipping with plenty of girls before Trish. It's not like I haven't seen a hot woman naked in a pool" Ellen protested.

Did I really just hear that? Did my daughter just say she had skinny dipped with plenty of girls? And that she thought Trish was hot? Was Ellen serious when she said she had sworn off boys? Had she been intimate with a woman? This was a side of my daughter I had never considered before.

"That's not the point young lady. If you want to skinny dip with your friends, that's fine. But I won't cross that line. It would be inappropriate" was Trish's firm reply. "And if you're gonna skinny dip here, you better be discreet about it. There are men in the house."

As erotic as the thought of the two of them naked in the pool was, I was relieved that Trish didn't succumb to the temptation to skinny dip with Ellen. Trish appreciated beautiful women, after all she was married to Tina, and Ellen was a younger version of her mom.

"Party pooper!" Ellen pouted as she got out of her chair and walked into the pool via the shallow end, still in her bikini, and swam to the waterfall where she allowed the cascading water to fall on and massage her back.

Somewhere deep inside I was disappointed that Ellen didn't strip. It dawned on me that I wanted to see my daughter naked. Worse yet, I wanted to see my daughter naked with Trish, my wife! What was wrong with me? I was married to two very beautiful women and I had just imagined my daughter cavorting naked in the pool with my shemale bride!

I slinked back into the house, embarrassed by my depraved thoughts. I was having more and better sex than any man deserves with two of the most wonderful women on the planet and apparently that just wasn't enough.

Later that night the three of us were in bed. Trish and Tina were face to face, their bodies pressed tightly together. I was spooning Trish, my erection firmly planted in the crack of her ass.

"I need to tell you two something" Trish began. "Earlier today Ellen and I were sunning by the pool and she suggested that the two of us go skinny dipping."

Trish impressed me by confessing what happened. I already knew, but she didn't know that.

"Really? She asked you to go skinny dipping?" Tina asked.

"She did" Trish answered.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I told her it wouldn't be appropriate for an aunt and her niece to do that."

"What did Ellen say?" Tina inquired.

"She called me a party pooper and got in the pool. I left it at that" Trish answered. "She did tell me that she had been skinny dipping with plenty of hot girls before. I kind of got the feeling she was making a pass at me. Do you think she was serious when she swore off boys?"

"Geez, I never thought about it. I wouldn't think one bad date with Tim would cause her to chase after women, would it?" Tina asked.

"Do you think she was already interested in girls?" I asked my wives.

"I don't know" Trish answered.

"It's never come up when we talked" was Tina's reply. "Hmm. Interesting."

"So what do I do if it happens again?" Trish asked.

"What do you want to happen?" Tina asked her wife.

"I'm not sure. On the one hand, she is very attractive, but on the other I'm married to the two of you. I won't let your daughter do anything to ruin what we have."

Tina shocked me when she kissed Trish passionately and said "What if we told you it was OK?"

"What do you mean?" Trish asked.

"Yeah, what are you saying Tina?" I added.

"Well, we're not exactly a normal family anymore and if Ellen is interested in Trish I can't say I would have a problem with it if something happened between the two of you" Tina answered.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my Tina?" I asked in shock.

"I'm not saying I'm going to let anything happen, but you wouldn't have a problem with it?" Trish asked.

"I can't say that I would. A lot of things have changed for me in the last year or so and I'm not the prude I used to be. What do you think, Clark?"

"I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have a problem with it."

"The hard cock pressing into my ass tells me a different story, big boy" Trish interjected. "What do you say we fuck on it tonight and wait to see if anything comes of it?"

That was the best idea I had heard today. I pulled my hips back so I could line up my cock with Trish's asshole, and began pressing forward into my wife's butt. Tina kissed Trish before spinning around to sixty-nine her wife while I fucked her.

We set a nice leisurely pace. I fucked Trish's ass and kissed her neck and ear. Tina sucked on Trish's cock and pressed a finger into my asshole. Trish busied herself lapping at Tina's clit and labia while pumping a finger in and out of her ass. As I looked at my lovers orally pleasing each other, I could not shake the vision that it was actually Ellen coupling with Trish; and it was a huge fucking turn on.

The three of us came just a few moments apart. I pulled out of Trish and Tina immediately began licking up the cum leaking out of Trish's well fucked brown eye.

After a few minutes cuddling, I whispered "OK, I'm notencouragingyou to doanythingTrish, but if something does happen I don't think I'd have a problem with it."

We fell asleep, our arms and legs entwined.

The following Wednesday was the twin's eighteenth birthday. I woke up late with an urgent need to have a cock inside of me. There wasn't time to take care of my lust before we had to leave for work, so I spent the morning longing for one of my wives to fuck me. At lunch time, I conferenced Trish and Tina. I told them what I needed and that it couldn't wait until later that night. Both of them volunteered to meet me at the house and take care of what was ailing me before we got ready for the twin's birthday celebration.

We arrived at the same time and in our urgency to get naked together we didn't realize that Mark's truck was there. We burst into the house and began racing for the stairs.

I stopped suddenly when something in the backyard caught my eye. I froze in my tracks. Trish and Tina were two steps up the stairs when they saw I had stopped.

"What is it Clark?" Tina asked.

I was silent, stunned by what I was seeing.

Trish and Tina came down the steps and looked to see what had my rapt attention.

Tina gasped and in an excited whisper exclaimed "Oh my God!"

"That is so fucking hot!" Trish commented in a low, throaty moan.

Ellen was on her back on a blanket next to the pool, her face between Whitney's legs and her legs spread wide. Whitney was on her elbows and knees, her ass high in the air, eating my beautiful daughter's pussy while Mark fucked the beautiful blonde from behind.

Ellen's hands palmed and groped the meaty flesh of Whitney's ass as she relentlessly ate her brother's gorgeous girlfriend. Ellen's firm breasts stood proud on her chest, jiggling as Mark's pounding was transmitted through Whitney's body to hers.

Whitney's hands were busy at Ellen's ass too, spreading her cheeks apart and rubbing her little pucker while she devoured the succulent pussy in front of her; her breasts mashed between her chest and Ellen's belly.

Mark's hands held Whitney's hips as he plunged his significant cock in and out of the shapely little minx kneeling in front of him.

"That'sWhitney! From Victoria's Secret!" I said.

We were all transfixed by the erotic sight before us and were rendered speechless.

It was obvious they did not know we were home, and thought they were sharing this intimate adventure in privacy.

The three of us raced to the new apartment living room to get a closer look at the threesome unfolding in front of us. We peeked through the sheer curtains hoping to remain hidden.

Through the closed doors and over the white noise of the waterfall, we could only make out some of the sounds coming from the lovemaking in the backyard. We had obviously arrived toward the end of the session as Ellen was obviously cumming, her hips thrusting up to Whitney's mouth. Mark's head was thrown back, a grimace on his face and his arms straining as he pulled Whitney against him, dumping his load into her willing body. Whitney's body was visibly convulsing as an orgasm rocked her and she came on Mark's cock and all over our daughter's lovely face.

"I guess they decided to start celebrating without us" Tina said, her voice betraying her desire. The fact she had her hands down the front of her skirt diddling her clit kind of indicated her lust as well.

We watched as Mark and Whitney rolled off of Ellen, his cock still inside of her. The couple laid on the blanket as Ellen turned around, laid in front of Whitney, and took her in her arms. Their faces pressed together for a deep, intimate kiss. Ellen moved her left hand between Whitney's legs to massage her well fucked pussy and Mark's softening cock. Eventually Mark's manhood slipped out of Whitney and Ellen wasted no time going down on her girlfriend. Ellen licked and probed her lover's wet slit, lapping her brothers cum out of Whitney's slick pussy.

Mark was propped up on an elbow and Whitney's head was turned so the two of them could kiss while Ellen focused on the blonde girl's sex. Mark cupped Whitney's right tit and strummed the nipple with his thumb while their lustful tongues played in one another's mouths. They were beautiful together.

Then Ellen blew our minds by grabbing her brother's cock and sucking it into her mouth. She very slowly and deliberately worked Mark's member, swirling her tongue and sucking it. She was obviously trying to get it hard again. Despite the obstructed view and the muffling of the sound, it was obvious she was enjoying herself and that Mark was responding to the oral attention his cock was receiving.

I felt Trish's mouth at my ear, her hot breath sending shivers of anticipation through my body. "They are so beautiful" she breathed into my ear, quickly followed by a deep probe of her tongue. My eyes closed as Trish's tongue and mouth continued to lavish attention on my erogenous zone. Her hand snaked to the front of my khaki's to massage my engorged penis.

"She's gonna fuck him! She's gonna fuck her brother!" Tina exclaimed in a whispered shout. "Oh my GOD! I'm gonna cum just watching her!"

Trish and I looked through the scrim covered patio door just in time to see Ellen squat over her brother's erection and slowly lower her wet tunnel onto Mark's veiny spear. We heard Tina cumming at that point, and could only hope that the kids didn't. Once she had him all the way inside Ellen rested her hands on his chest and lowered herself to her knees. She held him there, not moving. She was obviously savoring the exquisite feeling of being filled with a cock. Was she also feeling the overwhelming emotional conflict that comes from doing something that feels so good but is a terrible cultural taboo? She raised her hips a couple of inches and slid back down her brother's cock.

Our daughter was fucking our son.

Not wanting to be left out, Whitney flung a leg over Mark and settled her pussy on his mouth. Whitney lowered her face to Ellen's chest and began sucking her tits. Ellen threw her head back in ecstasy as her hips continued to pump up and down on her brother's stiff prick. Ellen fucked her brother while their girlfriend made love to her breasts.

This was too much for me. I stripped out of my clothes and moved away from the patio door. Quickly getting on my knees I raised my ass in the air and pleaded with Trish to fuck me. She was out of her clothes and kneeling behind me in a flash. Trish allowed some saliva to fall from her lips onto my longing asshole and spread it around with the head of her cock. She aimed her prick with her left hand and pulled me back toward her with her right. I could feel my sphincter give way, anxious to feel her length slip past the tight ring.

Through the semi-sheer curtains we could still make out what was happening by the pool. Ellen was furiously riding her brother's cock, and she and Whitney were now locked in a breast crushing embrace while their tongues fought relentlessly.

Inside, Trish was plunging her rock hard girl cock in and out of me with great urgency. Tina knelt beside Trish so she could stroke my cock while my ass got fucked and we could all still watch what was happening outside.

Tina's hand flying up and down the length of my cock, Trish's cock reaming my gripping ass, and the site of our children engaged in a passionate fuck just a few steps away combined to send me over the edge. My cock spat cum all over the carpet underneath me. My contracting asshole clamped around Trish's perfect cock. She took a couple of full strokes into my receptive ass before converting to short, rapid thrusts and emptied her girl honey into my rectum. Trish kept pumping me with abbreviated strokes until all of her juice was securely deposited inside of me.

Trish pulled out, rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me before engaging me in a very passionate kiss. "I lovefucking your ass Clark" Trish whispered, placing emphasis on the first two words. "That was just too fucking hot!"

"I have never cum like that. Fuck, what a turn on!" Tina quietly exclaimed.

A quick check outside showed the three beautiful kids were still engaged in their debauchery so we decided it was a good time to beat a hasty retreat lest we should get caught spying on them.

We dressed quickly and quietly exited the house, hoping the noise of the cars would be drowned out by the waterfall and their own lovemaking.

Instead of going back to work, we stopped at a Starbucks and ordered coffee so we could digest and discuss what had just happened.

"Did you ever expect to see that?" I asked Tina.

"Not in a million years. Unbelievable" Tina answered.

"Ellen's body is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Her proportions are perfect, just like her mom's" Trish added, soliciting a genuine, though embarrassed, smile from Tina. "I have to confess, that after what I witnessed today, if Ellen does try to start something with me, I don't think I would be able to stop her.Ormyself."

"My only request is that if something does happen, you have to tell us" I said.

"That goes without saying" Trish answered.

"Oh. One other thing" I added. "If something happens between Trish and Ellen I'm allowed to see if something might happen between me and Whitney."

There were a few seconds of deafening silence at our table.

"Fine. And I get to see if something could happen between me and Mark" was Tina's spoken demand.

Trish and I looked at Tina with obvious shock.

"You would fuck your own son!?" Trish whispered excitedly.

Tina reflected on the question for a long moment. Her eyes began to twinkle, and then glaze over completely. "Yes, I would" she said wistfully.

Trish and I looked at her with mouths agape totally shocked by her depraved confession. I finally gathered enough cerebral power to say "None of this can happen tonight. That would just be way too obvious" to which Trish and Tina both voiced their agreement.

We stayed at the coffee shop chatting and sipping coffee. To make it look like we were getting home from work, I left the coffee shop and Trish was to leave a few minutes after me. Tina was going to go shopping to pick up things for the twins birthday.

When I got home, I walked in the house as usual and could hear the kids were still in the backyard. I walked out the patio door to find Mark, Ellen, and Whitney in the pool swimming and playing like young kids. Thankfully they were in their swimsuits.

"Hi Dad" Mark called.

"Hi Daddy" Ellen greeted me.

"Hi Mr. Pratt" Whitney offered.

"Hello everyone. Happy birthday you two" I said.

"Thanks dad. Dad, this is my friend Whitney" Mark said, introducing me to the beautiful curvaceous blonde.

"Ourfriend" Ellen corrected.

I did my best to make sure I didn't do anything to betray the fact I had seen her before. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Whitney. We've heard a lot about you" I said. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes, I am! Your pool is wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you! Will you be joining us for dinner?" I asked.

"I hadn't thought about it Mr. Pratt, but if it's not an inconvenience I would really like to. We're having so much fun" she replied.

"No problem at all, and please, call me something other than Mr. Pratt."

"Would you mind if I called you 'Mr. P'?" Whitney asked, a dazzling white smile on her face and bright blue eyes sparkling.

I laughed as I said "No, 'Mr. P' would be fine Whitney." I turned to go back into the house. Partly because there were preparations to be made, and partly because "little Mr. P" was aroused by seeing the lovely Whitney in the pool. Normally, seeing one of Mark or Ellen's friends like that wouldn't be an issue, but I had seen her less than 5 hours ago eating my daughter's pussy while my son fucked her. The image of her tight, firm eighteen year old body was still fresh in my mind.

Trish arrived shortly after I went back in the house. "Hi baby" she greeted me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my mouth deeply. "Thanks for a great fuck this afternoon."

"We have company in the pool, honey" I said after breaking her erection inducing kiss.

"Oooo! I guess I better be careful then! Who's all here?"

"Mark, Ellen, and Whitney."

"Are theynaked!?" she gasped as she strode to the patio door to get a look at the fit young bodies in the pool.

"No, well, not completely. Bikinis that are barely there, but they're dressed, you horny little slut" I teased.

"Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black? I'm not the only slut in this marriage, buddy. You like a cock in your mouth and ass as much as I do!" she shot back. After a brief look at the young people in the pool she walked back toward me, looked over her shoulder to make sure no one could see and proceeded to tongue fuck my mouth while she massaged my crotch. "I'll take care of that later" she cooed, spun on her heels and walked out to the pool.

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers