My Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday you two!" Trish yelled as she approached the pool.

"Oh! Hi Aunt Trish! Thanks!" Ellen chirped at the greeting.

"Thanks Aunt Trish" Mark said. "Is mom home yet?" he asked.

"Nope, she was going to stop at the grocery store to get things for tonight."

Mark added "Oh, I almost forgot. Trish, this is my girlfriend Whitney. Whitney, this is my Aunt Trish."

Trish was quick to respond. "It's a pleasure to finally put a face to the name, Whitney" she said, making it clear that regardless of any history they may have, they were meeting for the first time.

"It's nice to meet you too, Aunt Trish" Whitney replied with an understanding twinkle in her eyes.

"You can call me Trish, Whitney."

"Thanks, but I think I like Aunt Trish better."

"That's fine with me! So, are you staying to celebrate the twin's birthday with us Whitney?" Trish inquired.

"I am. Mr. P invited me to stay before you got home." Whitney confessed.

"We're looking forward to having you join us. I'm going in to help Mr. P with the party prep. You guys stay out here and have a good time" Trish said before coming inside.

Back in the house Trish said "I had to come back in here before I started sporting my surprise! Damn those three are hot!" and asked if there was anything she could do to help.

I just looked at her, a knowing smile on my face.

"I've got things pretty much under control, but if you are so inclined you could open a bottle of wine and pour a couple of glasses. Make that three" I said as Tina walked in the door carrying a cake and groceries.

"Hi!" Tine said excitedly. Tina set the bags of groceries on the counter and approached Trish, leaning in to her wife for a kiss.

"Careful, we have company!" Trish warned.

"Oh!? Who's all here?" Tina asked.

"Mark, Ellen and Whitney" Trish answered.

"Did she recognize..."

"Yes she did, but I nipped it early before she said anything" Trish interrupted. "Go out and say hi to everybody" Trish suggested.

Tina went out to the pool where the three teens were still frolicking in the water and chimed "Happy birthday you two!"

"Yeah! You're home! Thanks mom!" Ellen declared.

"Thanks mom" the reserved Mark said.

"And you must be Whitney. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Tina, Mark and Ellen's mom"

Whitney swam to the side of the pool nearest Tina.

"It's nice to meet you too, Tina. Your husband suggested I call him Mr. P. I'm not comfortable using your first name. Would it be OK if I call you Mrs. P?" Whitney asked.

"Mrs. P would be fine Whitney. Mr. P tells me you're staying for supper, is that true?"

"Yep. Mr. P invited me earlier. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. There will be plenty to go around. Mr. P says dinner will be ready in about half an hour. Why don't you three go put on some clothes that would be a little more "dinner table appropriate""

"You don't like my bikini mom?" Ellen asked as she walked out of the shallow end and sensuously toweled off.

Tina was momentarily mesmerized by her daughters gorgeous body barely covered by the scraps of fabric Ellen had referred to as a bikini.

"I like your suit very much Ellen, but do you think you should wear it at the dinner table?"

"You're right" Ellen added giving her mom a hug before heading to her room.

"Happy birthday baby" Tina whispered. "I love you."

Ellen responded by hugging her mom a little tighter and placing a lingering kiss on her lips. "I love you too, mom" she said before sauntering off to her room, the full cheeks of her firm, barely covered ass saucily swaying.

Whitney exited the pool and dried herself, saying "I'm going to change too." She followed Ellen to her room. Whitney's swimsuit appeared to Tina to be a size too small and barely covered her voluptuous body. Tiny triangles struggled to cover the mass of her "C" cup breasts, and the teeny tiny bottoms barely contained her apparently hairless sex and left her full, round buttocks essentially exposed. Tina had to drag her eyes away from the tantalizing bodies as they walked away.

Turning her attention to her eighteen year old son, Tina asked "Aren't you going to change, Mark?"

"In a couple of minutes" Mark replied from the deep end of the pool. It was pretty obvious he was hard. Hell, who could blame him? He had just pleasured both of the sexy young women and had gotten an eyeful of their barely-clad bodies as they exited the pool.

"OK. Just don't be late for dinner" Tina said as she walked to the house.

Back inside, Ellen and Whitney walked through the kitchen en route to Ellen's bedroom. Not only did they not cover themselves, both of the young women had their chests thrust forward, back arched, and exaggerated the swing of their hips as they past; enticing us, teasing us. Ellen's eyes were focused on Trish's and I thought I saw Whitney stealing glances at me as she proudly strode past.

Once the two vixens were out of sight, Trish and I turned to each other. What I saw on Trish's face was unadulterated lust, and I'm sure I bore the same look. My heart was pounding. As soon as we heard Ellen's bedroom door close, Trish and I were in each other's arms kissing feverishly. I grabbed Trish's ass and pulled her to me, grinding my aching hard-on into her.

"I am so fucking turned on" Trish whispered before briefly tonguing my sensitive ear and palming my rock hard cock. "And I see you're turned on too!"

Tina entered the kitchen and saw the two of us caressing. "Get a room!" she said before joining our embrace, kissing each of us deeply in turn. "We need to break this up before Mark comes in. He didn't want to get out of the pool while I was there. I'm pretty sure he's got some serious wood going on."

Just as we broke from our coupling Mark entered the house and walked toward his room. He wore a pair of baggy swim trunks. If he was hard, it wasn't noticeable. His trunks covered him from his waist to just above the knees, but it did nothing to hide his trim, chiseled physique. Mark is about five ten, 170 pounds, and I don't think there is an ounce of fat on the young man. He has muscular arms, a sculpted chest, and sinewy calves. His short hair and fit body screamed "U.S. Marine" even though he was due to start his senior year of high school in the fall. Trish and Tina both stared at him as he walked by, and their eyes undressed him from behind as he entered the hall.

Tina turned to me, kissed me while rubbing my crotch and said "I can't wait to get this inside of me tonight." I knew I would oblige her desire. Trish stepped behind Tina and ground her crotch into Tina's ass while cupping and fondling her breasts.

We heard a door open down the hall and quickly broke from our heated foreplay. All three of us were obviously flushed with excitement as Ellen and Whitney came into the kitchen. Both of the young women were dressed in tee shirts and tight nylon athletic shorts. The girls also had the provocative fashion sense to go braless. Being the young, nubile creatures they are their breasts seemed to defy gravity; their areolas and nipples evident through the thin cotton. Tina shot Ellen a disapproving look, but Ellen just smiled and pretended to ignore her.

"Is dinner about ready? I'm gonna die if I don't eat soon!" Ellen said, the back of her hand on her forehead as she faked a swoon.

Tina answered "Dad's gonna put the steaks on right now. We'll eat in..."

"Twelve minutes" in interrupted my wife. "Medium rare, Whitney?" I asked

"Perfect" she answered.

We sat at the table on the deck with Whitney on my left and Trish on my right. Tina was to Trish's right. The six of us enjoyed salads, baked potatoes, and grilled T-bones. It was Mark and Ellen's favorite meal, and they devoured it like polite animals; their afternoon poolside romp obviously fueled their appetites.

"This steak is incredible Mr. P. You're a helluva cook!" Whitney said. She leaned to her right toward me and whispered "I wonder what else you're good at." My head snapped to the left in surprise. My eyes locked with Whitney's sparkling blue eyes for an extended second. She gave me a devilish wink before returning to her meal.

"Seeing that I'm eighteen now, may I have a glass of wine?" Ellen asked.

Tina and I looked at each other. We had been together so long that we were able to look into each other's eyes and hold a conversation without saying a word. Tina wordlessly acknowledged that she agreed with my decision and said "Just one. Mark, would you care for a glass?"

"Yes please" he answered.

"Whitney, if you're eighteen you're welcome to join us as well" Tina told her.

"Thanks Mrs. P. I would like a glass."

Ellen practically leapt from her chair to pour three glasses. "Is there another bottle? You lushes drank most of this one" she teased.

"There's one in the fridge" Tina answered.

Ellen opened the new bottle and poured three large glasses, essentially emptying the entire bottle.

"Ellen!" Tina exclaimed. "Are you sure you got enough?" she asked sarcastically. Ellen didn't respond to her mother's question and placed a glass in front of Whitney and in front of Mark. Ellen took her seat at the table, and once she was comfortable Trish raised her glass and said "To the new adults! Happy birthday!" The six of us took turns clinking glasses and drank.

Once the meal was finished, Tina excused herself to get the cake. I glanced around the table and saw that Mark was gazing at Whitney, obviously smitten with the young woman. Ellen was fixated on Trish, staring at her while she ran a finger around the rim of her wine glass and mindlessly licked her lips. Her desire and arousal were evident to anyone who cared to see it. Trish's eyes moved from face to face, observing everything happening at the table eventually turning to me with a look that said "Can you believe what's happening?"

Tina came back outside with the birthday cake adorned with thirty-six candles, eighteen for each of the twins. As she approached the table she began our family tradition of singing "Happy Birthday" to the kids. Trish, Whitney, and I joined in. Mark and Ellen tried to act embarrassed but it was evident that they appreciated the attention and the continuation of our tradition.

The twins made their wishes and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Tina asked. She always asked even though she knew the kids wouldn't answer, because the wish wouldn't come true if they told.

"Mom! We can't tell you or our wish won't come true!" Ellen shouted like a little girl.

"I can tell you what I wished for because it can't come true any way" Mark said.

"How can you be so sure Mark?" I asked.

"Because I wished John was here."

His touching wish quieted the gathering for a long minute. I was bursting with pride at my son's selflessness.

"I wish he was here too, son. I miss him as much as you do" I responded.

"We all do. We all miss him, Mark" Ellen replied.

Tina said nothing but her eyes began to fill with tears, obviously moved by her son's love and concern for his brother. Trish beamed with pride and fought back her own tears. Whitney's expression was now the same as I had seen on Mark's face earlier.

Tina cut and served the cake, the mood around the table lightening again. We were here to celebrate Mark and Ellen's birthday, not wallow in the fact that John wasn't here.

After the cake, we gave Mark and Ellen their gifts. We have a tendency to "go big" on gifts when the kids have a milestone birthday, and turning eighteen is as big as it gets.

Ellen opened her gift from her mom and me first. We had gotten her a top-of-the-line laptop computer and a digital video camera. Yeah, it was extravagant. We figured the PC would be useful for her when she went off to college and that the camera would be a source of fun for her.

"Oh my GOD! It's perfect! It's just what I wanted! Thank you thank you thank you!" she yelled, completely elated.

Mark was up next and he opened the gift from his mom and me. It was the same gift I received from my dad when I turned eighteen, and the same gift I gave to John when he turned eighteen. It was his first handgun.

"Mom, dad, you shouldn't have" he said as he opened the case to the Beretta P-92 Vertec. "It's perfect. Thank you."

"It's the civilian version of the M9 you'll be issued if you deploy" I told him, a tiny quake in my voice as I thought of both of my sons deployed. "I think we need to take it for a test drive this weekend. What do ya think?"

"I can't wait!" he replied.

"Here" Trish said, handing Mark and Ellen each an envelope. "Happy birthday!"

Mark and Ellen opened their envelopes at the same time and extracted the contents. Each of them held a note, hand written on quality stationery. We all sat in silence as each twin read what was written on the note.

Ellen held the note in her left hand and read while her right hand went to her mouth, index finger under her nose. I could see her chin begin to tremble as the words she read triggered an emotional response inside of her. Tears welled up and rolled down her cheeks. Mark's reaction was much the same. There were no tears, but it was obvious that he was deeply moved by what Trish had written.

Ellen was finally able to look at Trish and squeaked out "Thank you!" while wiping the tears from her eyes. "Look at me, blubbering like a baby" she confessed, releasing a laugh of embarrassment. "I'm sorry." Ellen got out of her chair to hug Trish.

"I am so proud of you young lady, and I have come to love you so very much! Like you're my very own daughter" Trish said as she tightly held Ellen in her arms.

"I love you too Aunt Trish. I love you more than I can ever say! Thank you!"

Mark was out of his chair too, and was waiting to thank his aunt. Ellen moved to thank her mom and Mark took Trish in his powerful arms and said "Thanks Aunt Trish. I will treasure this day and this gift. I am so glad you are part of our family. I love you very much."

"I love you too, son!" she replied, obviously thinking of Mark as her own child too. Tina and I were touched that Trish felt the way she did for our kids. In all honesty, I would have been disappointed if that bond had not developed.

"Oh, and you both need to look inside your envelopes."

Trish had taped a Gander Mountain gift card in Mark' envelope and a Victoria's Secret gift card in Ellen's.

"Thank you Aunt Trish" they replied.

"Whitney! Look!" Ellen beamed.

"Awesome! That'll be fun to use!" Whitney answered.

Mark then surprised me by turning to me and embracing me. "That Beretta is the coolest gift ever dad. I love it."

"I'm glad you like it son. It was a great honor for me to give it to you. I'm very proud of you."

It was Ellen's turn to thank me now. She wrapped her arms around my neck and molded her body to mine in a not-so-daughterly way. "Thank you daddy" she cooed in my ear. "This might be the best birthday ever."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said, trying to get a little distance between us.

Ellen finally released her hold and me and returned to her seat.

We spent the rest of the evening on the deck enjoying the conversation, warm weather, and more wine than I anticipated. I know I had at least three glasses, and I had forgotten to pay attention to how much the kids were drinking. It was pretty obvious Ellen had more than the one glass we allowed her, She wasn't drunk but she was becoming quite uninhibited and was openly ogling Trish. Much to her credit, Trish did a great job of not encouraging Ellen.

"Anyone wanna go for a late night swim?" Ellen asked.

"I'm in!" Whitney volunteered enthusiastically. "What about you, Mark?" she asked, a detectable amount of desire in her voice.

"Nah, not tonight. You two wore me out in the pool today. Time to hit the rack"

"Mrs. P? Aunt Trish? Mr. P?" Whitney offered.

"Thanks for asking Whitney, but we all have to work tomorrow. Rain check?" Trish offered for all of us.

"No problem. Some other time." Whitney answered with a smile.

"Let's get changed" Ellen suggested.

Whitney and Ellen were off to Ellen's room to change and Mark shuffled off to bed.

Before walking into the house he stopped and turned to us. "Thanks for a great birthday. You guys are the absolute best." Then he turned and walked to his room before we had a chance to respond.

"I, for one, need to be out of here before the girls come back. See you in a bit" I said and headed to bed.

Once upstairs I used the restroom and stripped for bed. I pulled the covers back and lay down on the cool sheets. As I replayed the events of the day, it didn't take long for my cock to respond. I recalled seeing my daughter eating pussy and fucking her brother; Mark plunging into the beautiful Whitney; Whitney's tight, firm body as she paraded through the kitchen before dinner; Trish's cock fucking my ass to orgasm. It had been one hell of a day.

Trish and Tina, holding hands, came into the room a few minutes after me. Tina looked at my state of arousal and said "I'm glad to see you remembered what I wanted tonight, stud."

I smiled.

Trish and Tina both went into the newly remodeled master bath and closed the door behind them. When they emerged a few minutes later, Tina was wearing a pair of white thigh high stockings and Trish had on a black garter belt and a pair of dark black stockings. The sight of the two of them, dressed to indulge me in one of my fetishes, was incredible. I never cease to be amazed how sexy it is to see a curvaceous woman in silky lingerie. And if that woman also has an erect cock it's almost enough to make me cum.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh God you two are beautiful!" I said, totally enthralled by the two beauties in front of me.

Tina sashayed to the bed, crawled on, spread my legs up and out and positioned herself between them. She began thrusting her pubis into me as if she was fucking me. I love it when she does that. "Can I get a rain check on that?" Tina asked as she released my legs, straddled my hips, and lowered herself on my pole. The feel of her velvety soft pussy and the smoothness of the silk stockings on my thighs nearly sent me through the roof.

"I've needed this since lunch Clark. God, you feel good inside of me!"

"You're dripping wet honey" I said.

"I haven't stopped dripping since watching the kids this afternoon. The swimsuits and the flirting didn't help either." Tina thrust her hips forward and back on my manhood, not even trying to slide up and down. The sensation was incredible for me, and I learned her piercing stimulated her clit when she fucked me like this.

Trish got on the bed to my right, her erect cock framed by the belt and straps of her garter. "See anything you like baby?" she asked in an incredibly seductive voice. I nodded and licked my lips, signaling Trish to move closer.

Trish inched closer to my face, pushed her very hard cock down so it was pointed at my mouth and forced it in. A satisfied moan escaped her lips. Trish grabbed my head with both hands and began thrusting into my mouth. I wasn't going to blow her tonight, she was going to fuck my face. I reached behind my shemale wife with one hand and began running my fingers up and down the crack of her ass, focusing on her sensitive entrance.

"You are such a good little cocksucker, baby" she uttered before turning and kissing Tina thoroughly and passionately extracting a whimper from Tina.

What an experience I was having at that moment. My wife was using my cock to masturbate, my other wife was fucking my mouth with her cock, and the two of them were engaged in a lustful, orgasm inducing tongue kiss. I transitioned my fingers so I could plunge them into Trish's chute, sinking two fingers in to the hilt. A guttural moan, a growl, worked it's way out of Trish's throat while she continued to devour Tina's mouth. "Oh.Fuck.Yes! Fuck my ass baby!" Trish exclaimed as I sawed my fingers in and out of her luscious hole.