My Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

We stayed in these positions, fucking and sucking like it was our last time we'd ever be together. I was in heaven, making love to the two women I love most in the world. The sensation of Tina's sopping wet pussy and the motion she was using to fuck me began to overwhelm me and brought me to the point where I could not stop my approaching orgasm. "I'm gonna cum" I mumbled around Trish's cock.

"Give it to me baby. Give me your cum!" Tina bore down even harder on my cock which stimulated her clit in earnest. "Come on baby! Make me cum with you! Fuck me Mark! Oh God! Make your mommy cum!!"

That sent me over the edge and my cock erupted inside my wife's spasming pussy, my cum splattering the walls of her vagina.

"I'm cumming honey! Mommy's cumming on your cock! Ooooh YES YES YES!"

I looked up at Trish and saw that her eyes were wild with lust at what she had just heard her wife say. Trish turned, her wild eyes locked on mine. "That was so fucking hot, baby!" she said as she increased the rate of her thrusting, indicating she was close. "I can't believe how much that turned me on. Are you ready for my cum, baby? Are you ready for Trish to fill your mouth with her girl juice?"

I answered by increasing the suction on her cock and slamming my fingers into her ass.

"Ooooh YES! You are such a good cocksucker! Swallow my cum!" she encouraged as she spewed rope after rope of creamy white syrup into my mouth and down my throat.

I love sucking Trish's cock and swallowing her cum. Even after Trish's ejaculation subsided I continued to suck, worship, her cock and slide my fingers in and out of her ass.

Trish had let go of my head and now held Tina's face in her hands, gazing lovingly into her eyes. "You are a naughty little slut, and I love that about you" she said and kissed Tina deeply, lovingly, in what I have come to call a 'soul exchanging' kiss. They had become so much more than lovers.

"I would love to keep making love to your mouth, but I want my husband's cum" Trish said as she pushed Tina to her back, knelt between Tina's splayed legs and ate her well fucked pussy.

"Ooooh fuck Trish! I love how you eat my pussy!

Trish's ass was high in the air, open and inviting as she ate Tina. I knelt behind Trish and proceed to adore her bud with long languid stroked of my tongue from the base or her scrotum to the top of her crack. Flattening my tongue, I pressed against her anus while applying pressure to her perineum with my thumb. I continued to rub and pressure her perineum with my thumb, but now pointed my tongue and wiggled it against her asshole. I felt her relax and my tongue slipped inside. I alternated swirling my tongue inside her smooth hole and plunging it in and out like a little cock.

"Eat my ass baby!" Trish said before redoubling her effort on Tina's pussy.

"You're making me cum honey! Oh God! I'm cuummmmiiinng!" Tina exclaimed. Tina's hands were on the back of Trish's head, holding the worshipping mouth to her sex.

Trish continued to lick and suck at her wife's labia and clit and was rewarded with globs of my cum as it pulsed from Tina's spasming hole. Trish lapped up my cum and held it in her mouth. She disengaged from her lover's pussy and made her way up Tina's body until their breasts were pressed together and Tina's legs wrapped around Trish's waist. Trish extended her tongue and allowed a dollop of my cream to roll off the end into Tina's waiting mouth. The two women swallowed the cum in their mouths then engaged in another deep kiss.

"That was incredible Trish" Tina gasped.

"Which was better, me eating you well fucked pussy, or cumming on your sons cock?"

Tina looked at Trish and I with questioning eyes. "What do you mean?" Tina asked.

Trish lovingly stroked her wife's face with the back of her hand and said "You called out Mark's name when you came on Clark's cock. Freudian slip much?" Trish chided, a knowing lustful grin on her face.

"I'm so sorry Clark. I... I... I guess I was just overcome with the events of the day..."

"It's OK honey. Really. After what we saw today, don't think for a minute that I didn't imagine Whitney was riding my cock and fucking me." I said.

"And I was imaging I was eating our son's cum out of our daughter's pussy" Trish added before lovingly kissing her wife's full lips. "You were just the only one that put it into words."

Trish rolled to her side, Tina's legs still wrapped around her, and continued to kiss her wife's mouth and pet her naked body.

Pulling the sheet over us, I spooned Tina, my semi-erect cock in the crack of her ass, and a firm boob in each hand and fell asleep.

Suddenly I was awake. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:00am. Trish and Tina were sound asleep, still locked in an intimate embrace.

Not wanting to disturb my sleeping lovers I gently rolled out of bed to use the restroom. On the way back to the bed I thought I heard something outside. The kids had to be in bed at this hour, so I quietly opened the patio door and stepped onto the balcony to investigate.

Well, the kids weren't in bed. At least some of them weren't. Whitney and our daughter were enjoying an intimate moonlight skinny dip. Whitney had her back to the side of the pool, her arms outstretched holding herself up. Ellen was pressed against her girlfriend feverishly kissing the gorgeous blonde, their tongues darting and twisting in the other's mouth.

I silently moved to the corner of the balcony, hoping to be hid by the shadows. I wanted to watch this beautiful event unfold.

"I want you Whitney. Follow me" Ellen begged

The two lesbian lovers silently stroked to the shallow end of the pool.

"Lay down" Ellen demanded. Whitney lay on her back, her head just out of the water, the rest of her body was in the shallow pool. Ellen crawled on hands and knees out of the water, approaching her lover like a sexy cat about to devour it's prey. Ellen's ass was raised, her back was swayed causing her hips to rotate up. Her firm breasts hung down in front of her. This pose screamed 'SEX'!

The sight of my wanton daughter erotically slinking toward the seductive blonde had me hard, and I began to stroke my erection.

As Ellen approached her lover, Whitney's legs instinctively spread allowing Ellen to move between them. Ellen lowered her chest further, causing her nipples to drag across the top of Whitney's thighs. Ellen held her position between Whitney's legs and rocked her torso to and fro, stimulating her nipples as they continued to scrape on Whitney's thighs.

Ellen backed away slightly, spread her lover's legs wide, and lowered her mouth to Whitney's crotch. "Mmmm, You're pussy is so beautiful baby. I wonder if Trish's is shaved too" Ellen hummed before enveloping Whitney's mound.

"Oooh Ellen! I've waited all night for this! Eat my pussy! Eat me, honey!" Whitney cried. Ellen's eager mouth never left her friend's sex. Whitney's hands were busy massaging her own breasts and rolling her achingly hard nipples between her fingers. From my secluded perch I could see Whitney's hips beginning to roll and buck against Ellen's mouth. Our daughter was obviously a skilled pussy eater, bringing her lover to the brink of an orgasm in a matter of minutes.

My hand was now flying up and down the length of my engorged shaft.

"I'm so close honey! Finish me! Ooooh YESSSS!" Whitney's cry announced the arrival of her orgasm and her hips lurched involuntarily against Ellen's probing tongue.

Cum erupted from the end of my cock and landed with successive splats on the patio.

"Oh my God! Oooh! Oooh! Arrrgh!" Whitney growled. "Stop, stop STOP! I'm too sensitive. Get up here and kiss me honey!" she urged.

Ellen moved up Whitney's nubile body and kissed her lover deeply. Whitney wrapped her legs around Ellen and the two began rubbing their mounds against each other.

"I can taste my pussy on your lips! Mmmm! I taste really good" Whitney's voice trailed off as she licked her own cum from my daughter's face. The lovers continued their horizontal dirty dance, grinding their pelvises together. "You are so good at that honey. I love the way you eat me."

"You have such a delicious pussy baby. I could eat you all day."

There was silence as the two beautiful women kissed, basking in the warmth of each other's embrace.

Whitney separated from her lover's mouth and asked "Do you think it worked? Do you think our little show today got them interested?"

Ellen, with supreme confidence, answered "I'll be eating Trish's pussy and you'll be fucking daddy's cock by the end of the weekend. I guarantee it!"

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers