My Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

"Nope. Just calling 'em the way I see 'em" he reiterated his stance.

"You both are very sweet" Tina said

"So you'll join us in the pool? After all, I'm the only friend here and I have already assured you that I won't be scarred" Whitney encouraged.

"OK. But just for a little while" Tina acquiesced.

Whitney was out of her chair and stripping off her sundress in a heartbeat. Thankfully she had her swimsuit on under the dress. She ran to the side of the pool and jumped. Her shout of "CANNONBALL!" told us what mode she used to enter the water.

Mark went to his room to put on trunks while Tina and I went to our room to change.

Once in our room we stripped in silence. My eyes never left Tina's body. Despite the fact that there were three beautiful women in the pool I still desired Tina's body. I had never stopped desiring her body. When she was naked I took her in my arms and told her I loved her.

Her hands roamed my back and intermittently cupped an ass cheek. "It's gonna happen, isn't it?"

"Are you going to be OK if it does?" I asked.

"We've dealt with everything to this point, we can deal with whatever happens tonight" she answered.

I slipped a finger between her thighs and let it slip toward her sex. The swollen button of her clit was obvious and I could feel the heat from her aroused core. "I'm glad you're not apprehensive about this honey."

"Oh, I 'm apprehensive alright, but I'm turned on too."

I slipped into a pair of loose fitting swim trunks and Tina put on a one piece that was exponentially more conservative than the suits worn by our daughter and her friend. When Tina checked herself in the mirror, I could not believe how hot the suit made her look. She showed very little skin, but the construction of the suit was such that it accentuated everything about her. Her breasts looked bigger, her waist smaller, and her hips more shapely.

"That suit is hot!" I said.

Before she answered she checked my crotch. The slightly turgid cock she found there told her I was sincere.

"Thanks!" she said.

We walked hand in hand to the pool. Ellen, Whitney, and Trish were busy splashing each other, laughing so hard they barely made any noise. Trish said she was tired and took a seat on one of the submerged ledges in the deep end. "I need a break" she said.

Tina and I strolled through the shallow pool and into the deep water. Tina released my hand and swam under the water fall allowing the powerful water to cascade over her body for a minute before taking perch on the ledge across the pool from where Trish was seated. I dove to the bottom of the pool and swam it's length underwater. I surfaced on the far end and turned my back to the side of the pool to survey what was happening. Trish and Tina were still seated on the ledges, the soothing saltwater slapping against their necks. Ellen and Whitney were floating on their backs in the middle of the pool, and Mark was in a lounge watching the goings on from behind his sunglasses. I made my way over to Tina and sat next to her allowing our bodies to touch.

"Looks like we have front row seats" she whispered in my ear. I took her hand in mine and let my body relax in the warm salty water.

Whitney made her way to the shallow pool and reclined on her elbows allowing the late afternoon sun to bathe her spectacular youthful body. Ellen made her way toward Trish and made a motion like she was going to splash Trish. "Don't you dare!" Trish scolded. Ellen thought better and instead moved closer to Trish and gave her a hug.

"That was fun Aunt Trish, thanks."

"You're welcome sweetie. I had fun" Trish replied.

Still embracing her aunt, Ellen lowered her face and gave Trish a peck on the lips. Ellen pulled back and gazed at Trish. Ellen mover her head slightly to the side and cocked it a little. She was going to move in for a more intimate kiss. Trish flashed a look toward Tina and me. I smiled my approval, and Tina was biting her lower lip in anxiety. That was all Trish needed and she also turned her head slightly to accept Ellen's tender, open mouthed kiss.

Soon their kiss escalated, and we could tell from our seats that they were each probing the other's mouth with their tongues. I glanced to my right to see that Mark had joined Whitney in the shallow pool. They were on their sides, heads propped on one arm, positioned in a way that they could see the goings on between the two women across the pool.

We saw Ellen drop her right hand from around Trish and lowered it in the water. Trish intercepted it and placed it back where it was.

From where I was sitting, it occurred to me that the dark coating of the pool caused the water to appear almost black, but when there was a person in the pool, the contrast of their skin against the finish was severe, making it very easy to see a person in the water. I could plainly see that Trish was sitting with her legs spread and Ellen was between them. Ellen's knees were bent and her thighs rested against the front of the ledge seat. She was supporting her weight with her arms that were wrapped around Trish.

Again Ellen dropped her hand in the water. This time I could see she was trying to get between Trish's legs. Again Trish was quick to intercept the intruding hand and again placed it around her neck. Ellen got the message the second time, and the next time she lowered her hand she only lowered it to the side of Trish's left breast where it met no resistance.

They remained in that position for a while, kissing and gently touching each other. Trish's hand glided across Ellen's soft skin from her breast, down her left side, across the small of her back and to her ass. Her hand never cupped or grabbed; it just followed the contour of Ellen's firm teenage body. Ellen's hand became more bold, moving from the side of Trish's breast to the front, her palm massaging Trish's nipple. My daughters thumb strummed at my wife's nipple. A mew escaped from one of the women indicating that their arousal was increasing.

Ellen pulled her mouth away from Trish's just long enough to pull the strap of Trish's suit off her left shoulder. Trish lifted her arm and pulled it out of the strap, allowing her left breast to be freed from it's satiny confine. Ellen now had access to Trish's naked mammary and continued to palm the surface, strum the nipple, and heft the weight of my lover's wonderful boob.

I glanced at Tina. She watched the unfolding erotic scene with rapt attention, never taking her eyes off of the coupling lovers.

Ellen returned to Trish's succulent mouth and they again kissed passionately before Ellen broke the kiss this time to release Trish's right breast from it's nylon prison. Ellen pushed the suit down until it was bunched up around Trish's waist. She was now naked from the waist up and Ellen attacked those marvelous breasts with gusto. Trish scooted forward a little on the ledge and pulled Ellen up to straddle her and sit on her lap. Ellen's long lean legs snaked behind Trish. Ellen's hands were now free to explore Trish's body unencumbered.

As I watched, I figured Trish must really have her surprise tucked away well if she allowed Ellen to sit on her like that.

It was Trish's turn to assist Ellen with her swimsuit. Trish's hand roamed over my daughters back seeking the knot that held the tiny pieces of cloth in place. She found it at Ellen's neck, and pulled on one of the ends unfastening the fragile strings. Trish left the top where it was and returned to stroking the lovely young girl's back briefly before returning to the bikini top and pulling it down, freeing the firm fleshy mounds.

As soon as her tits were free, Ellen began rubbing them all over Trish's breasts. Ellen surrendered her oral grip on Trish's mouth. She pushed her breasts together from the sides and looked between their two writhing bodies so she could rub her nipples directly on her aunt's.

"I have wanted this for the longest time Aunt Trish. Your body feels so good against mine. God, I'm in heaven!" she cried. "Suck my nipples Aunt Trish!"

Trish complied and lowered her mouth to the young woman's ample bosom alternating between nipples and driving our daughter crazy with lust.

"Oh my GOD! You have a great tongue Aunt Trish. I can't wait to feel it on my pussy. Don't stop, don't stop, keep sucking!" Trish now had both hands behind Ellen and was grabbing Ellen's ass cheeks hard, pulling them apart and massaging them.

I glanced over at my son and his girlfriend. They were still in their suits and watching the action, but they were now openly caressing each other through their clothing. I could see that Mark was very hard and Whitney's nipples threatened to tear right through her suit.

Tina was breathing hard now, obviously turned on by the sight of our daughter being pleasured by our wife, her left hand buried between her legs and she was rocking her hips back and forth.

Trish grabbed the loose ends of the knots holding up Ellen's suit bottoms and gave both sides a tug. A shift of Ellen's hips caused her tiny swimsuit bottom to begin a slow descent to the bottom of the pool. Ellen was completely naked giving Trish unfettered access to her body. Trish wasted no time in commencing her digital assault. First, her well manicured finger traced up and down Ellen's ass crack, intermittently stopping to focus attention on her asshole. Ellen seemed surprised whenever Trish's finger touched her there, but her moans and gasps indicated she liked it.

Trish reached a little further between Ellen's legs and slipped a finger into her nieces sopping wet eager pussy.

"Aaaahhh! God! Trish, you're inside me! Your finger feels so good!" Ellen's hips were actively thrusting against the invading finger trying to get more inside her. "Stop teasing me Aunt Trish! Finger fuck my pussy! Aaaaahh God yes!" she wailed.

The two women continued to couple, kissing, caressing, and probing for several minutes until Ellen exclaimed "That's enough, I don't want to cum yet. I want your pussy Aunt Trish. I want your pussy now. Give it to me. Let me make you cum!"

Trish locked her mouth on Ellen's and sucked the young girls tongue into her mouth. The two violently thrust and twisted their tongues in the most urgent kiss I have ever seen.

Trish stopped kissing and said "It's not too late for us to stop, honey." She was audibly panting now. "We may have crossed the line of aunt and niece, but if we go any further, everything changes,everything. Even things you haven't thought about yet. Are you ready for that? Can you handle that?"

"Yes, yes, God YES! I'll do anything to be with you Aunt Trish. I can handle it. I want you sooo much!" Ellen replied.

Tina had the crotch of her suit pulled aside and was pumping two fingers in and out of her enflamed, hairless pussy while she frigged her clit with her other hand.

Whitney had Mark's cock out of his shorts and was stroking it's length with her delicate fist. He was stroking her clit through her swimsuit bottom.

Trish gently pushed Ellen off her lap and into the pool so she could change position. Ellen was treading water in the deep pool, her full backside exposed to my view. The dark pool and water seemed to intensify the contrast between the creamy skin usually covered by her suit and the rest of her tanned, golden brown body.

Trish was standing on the submerged seat now, the water just above her knees. Her back was to the pool and to us. She bent over at the waist while looking back and keeping eye contact with Ellen. She began to lower the swimsuit over her hips. Her motions were agonizingly slow, meant to tease her soon-to-be lover. The frilly skirt of her suit kept her cock hidden. Tina and I were waiting for Ellen's reaction when it finally came into view.

Trish slid the clingy garment a little lower until it rested at the crease of where her ass cheeks met her legs, exposing her perfect womanly ass. Trish palmed each cheek with her hands spreading them apart to expose the pleated entrance. Trish stroked her exposed puckered hole with the middle finger of her right hand.

"See anything you like?"

Ellen whimpered.

I gulped.

Mark and Whitney stared.

Tina came.

Yes, the scene was that sexually charged.

Trish turned around, sat on the edge of the pool and removed the rest of her swimsuit, tossing it on the grass behind her. She never allowed her legs to spread, keeping her cock a secret.

"You have a choice to make young lady. You can stop now, or you can kneel in front of me and make love to me with your mouth. It's your call."

Ellen answered by scrambling onto the seat and kneeling in front of her aunt. "I want to eat you Aunt Trish. Please, let me make love to you!" She sounded desperate and on the verge of crying.

Ellen began to pry Trish's legs apart and at the same time began lowering her mouth to Trish's proffered sex.

She was not expecting to get slapped on the bottom of the chin with a six inch erection.

We could not see Ellen's face, but I am certain it was a look of confusion.

We could see Trish's face, and it registered a look of concern and fear. Her eyes searched Ellen's face for understanding, acceptance, anything.

Time seemed to stand still there in our backyard.

Mark and Whitney's mouths were wide open. I'm sure they were doing the math in their heads. If Trish had a cock, the entire dynamic of any relationship they believed to exist between their parents and their Aunt Trish necessarily had to change.

But it didn't stop Whitney's hand from pounding Mark's cock with fury, or Mark's fingers from creeping around the tiny bikini bottoms to play with Whitney's bald pussy directly.

No one spoke.

Not until Trish said "Now do you understand why I told you everything would change?" her voice cracking from what she perceived to be Ellen's rejection. She reached for her swimsuit behind her, ready to put an end to the encounter and retreat to the seclusion of her apartment.

Ellen's petite fist around the base of her girl-cock stopped her. "Don't go. Please" Ellen implored.

Trish's retreat stopped.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't expect... this." Ellen's hand was languidly stroking the rigid member in her hand. "It's... it's... it's beautiful."

Ellen lowered her mouth to Trish's cock and slurped the head into her eager sucking mouth. Her tongue swirled around the swollen head while one hand pumped the veiny shaft. Her other hand found it's way between her legs and began to claw at her drenched pussy. Ellen was as enthusiastic at cock sucking as she was at eating pussy.

Trish's countenance changed from one of rejection to one of relief and she threw her head back in pleasure.

Trish had been turned on for so long that Ellen's hot suctioning mouth threatened to siphon the cum right out of her balls.

I was excited beyond belief. I pulled both straps of Tina's suit off of her shoulders. She instinctively pulled her arms through the loops and offered no resistance as I pulled her suit down her body exposing her bountiful bosom to the cool water and my hands. Sliding off the submerged seat I quickly removed both of our suits and retook my place next to her on the seat where I groped her tits while she masturbated at the sight of our daughter pleasuring our wife.

So enthralled were Tina and I at the sight of our daughter sucking our wife's cock that we didn't notice the other couple slip into the deep pool.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Trish panted. "I'm so close honey, so close. Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

Ellen never let up and kept sucking Trish's cock and fingering her own pussy. I could tell from my vantage point that Ellen was cumming on her own fingers, and Trish let us know she was too.

"OhOhOhOhOooHHHH! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Ellen sucked and swallowed everything Trish deposited in her mouth.

Tina and I watched in silence as Trish recovered from her cum and slipped back into the water in front of our daughter. The two exchanged subtle touches and sweet kisses, their frantic physical coupling evolving into tender emotional lovemaking.

"You two are kinkier than I would have ever imagined" a naked Whitney said as she silently glided in front of Tina, spooking us. "Let me help you" her pleading voice dripping with desire as she replaced Tina's hand with her own. The touch of the young woman's hand on her sex immediately sent Tina over the edge and waves of orgasmic convulsions swept over her body.

Whitney showered Tina's face and lips with fluttering little kisses, their breasts making fleeting contact. "Weren't they beautiful!? You are so lucky to have those two women in your life. And you!" Whitney said to Tina "You are fuckingradiantwhen you cum." She placed a tender, loving kiss on Tina's lips.

Whitney slid over in front of me, grabbed my throbbing cock in her hand and began to gently stroke my manhood. Mark took Whitney's place in front of his mom and proceeded to kiss her shyly, the way first time lovers do.

"Let's see if you fuck as well as you cook" Whitney said with a wink, pulling me out of my seat by my cock and leading me to the shallow pool.

At the shallow pool Whitney laid me on my back and straddled me. Tina had her legs wrapped around my son's waist as he carried her to the shallow pool. Mark placed her on her back next to me. I instinctively took her hand in mine, and we kissed. I could tell her heart was racing, as was mine. After all, we were both about to fuck gorgeous eighteen year olds!

Whitney teased me by rubbing my cock with her wet slit while she sucked my tongue and probed my mouth with hers. Her firm C cup breasts were mashed against my chest, and her rock hard nipples burned holes into my flesh.

I was delirious with lust. I had just watched my daughter fellate my wife, my son was between his mom's legs licking and sucking her erect nipples, and my son's pretty eighteen year old girlfriend was straddling my hips, preparing to fuck me.

Ellen was suddenly at Whitney's side, their mouths engaged in a passionate tongue swap. Ellen fondled Whitney's firm boobs.

"That was so fucking hot girl!" Whitney remarked of her friend's recently completed oral tryst.

"You havegotto taste her!" Ellen replied. Ellen's right hand glided down Whitney's back and caressed her ass before grasping the shaft of my cock. "Let me help."

Ellen's hand pulled my erection to it's full upright position. Whitney instinctively raised her hips off of mine and Ellen guided my cock between the engorged labia and into the slick pleasure chamber that was Whitney's pussy. Whitney slowly lowered her weight onto me and my middle aged cock sank to the hilt inside of her teenage vagina.

Whitney gasped and her body shuddered. She looked at her boyfriend and exclaimed "Your dad's cock is inside of me!"

At that moment I heard Tina say "Stick your cock in mommy's pussy baby!" Mark's hips lunged forward as he buried his meaty shaft inside of his mom. "OH MY GOD! Fuck my pussy baby! Fuck your mommy's pussy!"

Whitney began pumping up and down on my cock while Ellen licked and sucked her tits. The sexy blonde may have been a teenager, but she was talented, and knew how to please a man. Mark was thrusting his stiff pole in and out of his mom's weeping gash. Trish was at her side now, her flaccid penis was in Tina's mouth and her tongue was in Mark's.

Being aroused for so long while watching my daughter please my shemale wife coupled with the taboo and depravity of what was happening in the shallow pool, it did not take long for the beautiful blonde riding my cock to bring me to the verge of an orgasm.

"Whitney, you are such a good fuck! If you don't stop now I'm going to cum" I pled.

"It's OK Mr. P. I want you to cum."

"But you haven't..." I protested

"Don't worry. Ellen will take care of that. Won't you lover?" She replied.

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers