My Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

Tina looked back and forth between Trish and I. "So you're OK with it? With what happened?"

"Of course honey. We already agreed we would be, right?" I answered.

"Are you OK with what Clark and I did with Ellen and Whitney?" Trish inquired.

"I was a little preoccupied, but the four of you put on one helluva show! Yes, I'm very much OK with it" she answered. "Mark would like to sleep with me tonight, if you're good with that."

Trish and I looked at each other and smiled. "Have fun!" we answered in unison.

Tina kissed Trish and me in turn. "We'll be in the apartment bedroom. I love you both so much" she said emotionally before rising to take Mark's hand and led him, naked, into the house.

"The three of you really are in love, aren't you?" Whitney asked, almost in dismay.

"We are. I simply cannot imaginenotsharing my life with Clark and Tina. I'm a very lucky woman" Trish answered.

"And I'm a very lucky man. I love Trish and Tina with all of my being."

"You were right daddy. I didn't know what I thought I knew. I had no idea how deep your relationship with mom and Aunt Trish is. I think it's beautiful. And I think it's beautiful the way you give yourself to Aunt Trish" Ellen confessed.

"The three of us are equals, and I would never deny your mom or Aunt Trish anything that might please them" I answered.

"Aunt Trish, would it please you to sleep with me tonight?" my sly daughter asked.

Trish's face broke into a wide smile as she saw how my daughter just played me.

"It would please me very much!"

What could I do? I had just told my daughter that I would never deny my wife pleasure. "Enjoy yourselves" I said with a knowing smile.

I lifted myself off of Trish so she and Ellen could retire to my daughter's bedroom for the evening.

"I guess that just leaves the two of us young lady" I said to Whitney. "Care to spend the night in bed with a tired old man?" I asked.

"Not really" she said, causing my heart to sink a little. "I want to spend the night in bed withyou! Come on, let's go upstairs"

I walked hand in hand into the house with my son's eighteen year old girlfriend. Still holding hands we silently climbed the steps to the master suite. At the edge of the bed I took Whitney in my arms and held her firm naked body close to me, and kissed her on the forehead. I reached behind me and pulled the sheets of the king size bed down. Whitney climbed into the expansive bed first, reclining in the middle of the mattress on her left side with her right leg drawn toward her chest with the knee bent. Her curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulder, covering a portion of her right breast. All I could do was stand and stare at the sight of this ridiculously attractive and sensual creature in my bed.

"Are you coming to bed Mr. P?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance.

I slid between the sheets, scooting as close to Whitney as I could and pulling the covers over our bodies.

Whitney placed her right arm around my neck, and her right leg over my thighs. She kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Thank you Mr. P" she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For opening your home and your family to me. You and Mrs. P always make me feel welcome, it means a lot."

"No need to thank us for that. It's obvious that Mark and Ellen are both in love with you. As long as that's the case, you're family" I said.

"I love both of them too. I guess you and I are a lot alike that way, huh?"

"I guess we are" I confessed.

Whitney closed her eyes and showered my lips and cheeks with delightful little kisses.

"And thank you for doing what you did with Aunt Trish today. You licking her asshole and letting her fuck you like that, well, it was hotter than I ever would have imagined. I really enjoyed it."

"Not as much as I did" I confessed.

She smiled. "I enjoyed your cock in my pussy too. You're an even better fuck than I had hoped."

"I absolutely loved making love to you too, Whitney. You are very enthusiastic and passionate. But I've got to ask, why would you want to have sex with me? You are a beautiful and vibrant young woman and my son's lover, why would you want to sleep with your boyfriend's dad?"

"That's a fair question Mr. P, and it deserves an answer. I am very much in love with your son. I haven't even thought of another man since our first date. He treated me like such a lady that I just knew I would be his wife someday. The truth is... I need sex. Everyday. I love making love, whether it's to your son or your daughter. Mark knows that when he leaves for the Marines, he takes my favorite cock with him. I tried to reassure him I would be OK as long as I could make love to Ellen, but he knew better. He knew before long I would be looking for a hard cock to fill my pussy. He loves me, and said he would be OK if I found a guy to screw while he was away, but I could tell he was lying. He didn't want some strange guy fucking me, which is why he suggested that I try to fuck you."

"So, this was a test drive of sorts, to see if I could fill Mark's shoes while he is gone?"

I could see in Whitney's eyes that she was afraid to answer truthfully, and her hesitation in answering served as confirmation. Eventually she did offer a very contrite "Yes" and lowered her eyes from mine, embarrassed by the situation she had put me in.

"So how did I do?" I asked. "Did I pass?"

Whitney's head snapped up and she smiled into my eyes at my question. "With flying colors!" she squealed. Whitney pressed her lips to mine before saying "I have a couple of questions I need to ask, Mr. P."

"Fire away sweetie."

"The first one is kind of embarrassing. Buuut... my home life isn't so good, and... so... would you mind... would... would it be OK if I called you... if I called you daddy?"

I was moved by the childlike innocence of her tone, and surprised by the question itself.

"If you're comfortable calling me that, I'd be honored to have you call me daddy." I kissed her forehead. "What's your second question?"

"Daddy, will you please lick my pussy?"

I answered by moving faster than a man my age has ever moved. I threw the covers back and positioned myself between her toned, athletic legs. Whitney spread her legs and placed them behind her arms. Her sex was on open display before my lusting eyes and I gazed upon the most inviting pussy I had ever seen. Whitney's pussy, like my wife's and daughter's, was devoid of pubic hair. Her clit was already engorged and her ample, prominent lips resembled a blossoming flower. A trickle of clear fluid leaked from her pussy hole, making it's way toward her tight little rosebud of an asshole. I waited for the rivulet of fluid to reach her pucker before I lowered my head, extended my tongue, and licked her from the bottom of her asshole to her clit in one continuous motion, causing her to moan.

She tasted divine.

I wanted to bury my tongue in her weeping gash, but could not resist eating her ass first. I pointed my tongue and circled the rim of her anus with the tip numerous times, making sure to remain clear of her entrance. Eventually I could no longer resist penetrating her butt hole and I pressed the tip of my tongue against her tight opening.

"Ooooh! Daddy! That's so nasty!"

I continued to force my tongue into her tight little hole, soliciting groans from Whitney's throat.

"That is sooo good! Oh my God! Daddy! Fuck my ass with your tongue!" she cried.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her ring, reveling in the smoothness of her sphincter on my tongue and the tanginess on my tongue.

"That is incredible! Why hasn't anyone done this before?! Oh, yes! Yes! YESSS!" She hissed.

With my tongue still stroking in and out of her rectum I began to stroke her clit with my right thumb, unleashing a torrent of cursing from her mouth and a steady stream of lubrication from her pussy.

I withdrew my tongue from her backdoor and placed my mouth over her throbbing clit. I inserted two fingers of my right hand into her gushing slit. As I sucked on her swollen clit I slid my fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. Whitney's hands were on the back of my head, pulling my face tightly against her crotch. I briefly slipped the middle finger of my left hand into her cleft to lubricate it, then began to insert it into her asshole. She went absolutely wild as my finger slid deeper and deeper into her ass. Once I had my knuckles pressed against her ass cheeks, I began finger fucking her ass in earnest. When I slid the digit out of her ass, I slid the two fingers into her pussy. I alternated this thrusting all the while sucking on and flicking her clit.

I was starting to tire from being in this position and decided it was time to make her cum. I curled the fingers of my right hand, searching for her spongy G spot with my fingertips.

"FUCK!" she yelled, indicating I had indeed located the spot. Still finger fucking her ass and sucking her clit, I strummed her G spot with my fingertips.

"What are you doing to me?! Oh my God! What are you doing!? Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I was happy to oblige the young woman, and didn't stop anything that I was doing.

Minutes later Whitney alerted me to her pending orgasm. "I'm gonna cum daddy! Oh my God daddy, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! Oh! FUCK! What's happening?!"

And then she came. Her entire body convulsed as she experienced her first ejaculating orgasm. She was squirting all over my hands and face.

"YES! YES! YES! OH FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

I tried to catch all of her cum in my mouth, but there was just too much. Her ejaculate was on my back, in my hair, and all over the bed.

It was obvious she had never squirted before. Hell, I had never made a woman squirt either. It was pretty damn cool!

I felt Whitney pulling me toward her. I moved up her luscious body until we were face to face. Whitney kissed me wildly and licked the residual ejaculate from my face.

"What did you do to me daddy? Oh my God that was INSANE!"

Whitney's hips were rocking and bucking, and before long my achingly hard cock slipped into her velvety smooth tunnel for the second time.

"Ooooh YES! Fuck me with your cock daddy!"

I was so turned on by our passionate oral session that I was already on the verge of cumming, and I told her so.

"I'm not gonna last long sweetie."

"I'm gonna cum again too. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

I pounded her teenage pussy with all that I had, bumping her clit with my pubic bone on every thrust.

"OhI'mgonnacum! I'mgonnacum!" her words came so fast that they ran together. "Aaaaaah! YES!" she exclaimed as her pussy erupted in spurts again, this time all over my cock.

Her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I pulled my cock out of her quivering pussy, gave it a couple of strokes, and came all over her youthful body. One glob of cum landed on her right tit, another just above her belly button, a third, fourth, and fifth created a puddle just below her navel until it ran and pooled in her belly button.

I licked my cum off of her breast and out of her belly button. I slipped my cock back into her dripping wet snatch before pressing my lips to hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and allowed my cum to roll down her tongue. We swished the cum around with our tongues before we each swallowed our share.

"Oh my God daddy, what just happened?"

"You squirted, sweetheart."

"That was amazing! Oh my God I've never done that before. Do you think you can teach Mark how to do that?" Whitney inquired.

"I think it would be more enjoyable if you taught him how" I answered.

Whitney smiled at me as my answer sank in. "You're probably right" she said.

With Whitney snuggling me as close as possible, we fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning to the unmistakable sensation of having my cock sucked. When I opened my eyes I was staring directly at Whitney's pussy. Acting on instinct, I gripped Whitney's ass cheeks and plunged my tongue into her enflamed slit.

The fog of sleep slowly subsided and I began to realize something was wrong. Whitney didn't taste quite the same as last night, and on second glance I noticed her pussy lips were smaller.

"Whitney?" I asked.

"No daddy, it's me! Surprise!"

It was my daughter and she returned to enthusiastically devouring my cock.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, stunned by the present situation.

Ellen didn't answer for a few seconds, preferring to slurp and suck on my cock. As she transitioned into the cowgirl position she answered "Getting us both ready..." she paused for effect, then impaled herself on my erection "...to FUCK!"

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers