My Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

Tina's shoulder length brown mane was more heavily curled, a barely noticeable part just to the left of center. Her makeup was also flawless, accentuating her brown eyes.

Ellen looked so mature with her straight brown hair curled with just a "flip" at the ends, delicately applied makeup that did not overpower her natural beauty, and eyelashes so long they almost looked fake.

All three women sported perfectly manicured nails, deep red lipstick, and matching dark red closed toe high heeled shoes.

They were stunningly beautiful and elegantly sexy.

The men? Well, we all wore black dress pants, black dress shirts, and neckties that matched the color of the women's shoes, which they had picked out. All in all, we were a handsome bunch.

At the studio the photographer had us assume numerous poses: He had me sit in a chair in the middle, flanked by Tina and Trish with the kids behind us; Tina and I sitting with the other four behind; and many other poses that did not work for Trish or Tina.

Tina finally took control. She had a mental image of what she wanted, and set about making it happen. She arranged three formal chairs in an arch in front of a dark grey background that would accentuate the red that would be in the portrait. She took a seat in the middle chair, her left leg crossed over her right. Trish sat in the chair to her right, with her right leg crossed over her left. Ellen sat in the chair on Tina's left with her left leg crossed over her right. Tina's right hand was on the arm of the chair with Trish's left hand on top of Tina's, holding it. Tina's left hand was on the other arm of the chair. Ellen's hands were clasped in front of her resting on her left knee. They sat with their backs elegantly straight. I stood behind Tina resting a hand on each shoulder. John stood behind his Aunt Trish and Mark was behind his twin sister. Both boys had their hands behind their backs.

I now understood Tina's vision. The portrait she had composed told the story of the connection the three of us shared. I was touching Tina, displaying my wedding bands. Tina and Trish were holding hands in a display of intimacy while showing off their wedding rings. The attire showed that we were all equal, yet different, and the positioning of the kids showed that they were a vital part of the family, but that they did not share in the intimate union with Tina, Trish, and me. It was brilliantly staged.

We also had the photographer shoot a couple of poses with just the three of us. One pose had us sitting in the chairs, holding hands in a way that displayed the ladies diamonds, and another with me sitting in the chair, a wife on each knee, their arms around my neck and their legs touching.

Tina also had the kids pose together in the three chairs, Mark and John on the outside and Ellen in the middle. Our sons insisted on holding their sister's hands. (This turned out to be one of our favorite photographs. Our children had never looked so happy to be together.)

Thanks to the technology of digital photography, we were able to preview the portraits before we left and order the prints we wanted. Our order was done before John left and he was able to take copies with him back to Afghanistan.

Before we knew it, John's time with us was over. He spent his last night at home in bed with his mom and Aunt Trish. They gave him a loving private sendoff as only they could.

The next morning we loaded John's belongings into the trunk of the car. He shared a final tear filled farewell with his brother and sister before Tina, Trish and I took him to the airport for his flight.

We were not allowed to accompany him to the gate so we bid him goodbye before he went through security. I hugged him tightly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I love you John, and I'm gonna miss you" I said as I rubbed his back.

"I love you, and I'm gonna miss you too, dad. I had a wonderful time with you."

"Be safe" I told him before letting him go.

Trish was next. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him lovingly and said "Thank you for accepting me and loving me, John. I will think of you every day! Promise me you'll come home."

They hugged closely and John told her "You are such a wonderful part of this family. I will miss you, but I'll be back. I promise." John kissed away the tears on Trish's face.

"I don't want you to go!" Tina cried as she hugged her oldest child. "I had forgotten how much fun it is when you are home with us. Please John, promise me you'll come home to me! Promise me you'll come home!"

"I love you mom! I needed this time with all of you so much. I'm gonna come back. Don't worry. I'll be home again" he reassured.

"I love you, son" she said before letting go of his hard frame.

John grabbed his carry on, took a step back, and looked at each of us closely, memorizing the love that he saw, and without another word, turned, walked through security, and disappeared into the sea of travelers.

We remained there, watching him walk away until his form was gone.

We left the airport, silent and empty.

When we arrived back at the house, there was a package waiting for us on the stoop. We took it inside and after opening it found a note from Whitney which read: "Since you enjoyed my outfit so much, I thought the two of you should have your own. Oh, and enjoy the movie! Love, Whit". Inside the box were two of the fish-net body stockings Whitney had worn on Christmas as well as a DVD. The three of us watched the DVD in bed that night. Whitney hadn't been kidding when she told John that her pussy was already in the movies. The entire DVD was a celebration of Whitney's meaty pussy being fucked, fingered, licked, and eaten by Mark and Ellen. Apparently, Ellen had found a worthy subject to film with the digital camera we had gotten her for her birthday. The movie may not have been a professional production, but it was good enough to arouse us and we masturbated each other while we watched. It helped take the edge off of missing John.

It was now February, and we had returned to our normal grind of work and school. It was Friday. Trish and Tina were preparing to leave for the weekend getaway I had given them for Christmas. They were as giddy as school girls as they packed for the trip, discussing how good the massages, mud baths, exfoliations, and everything else was going to be.

"We are going to be so beautiful when we come home Clark!" Trish said.

"You're both already beautiful. A mud bath isn't going to improve what you already have" I answered.

Before they left, Trish and Tina had me lay on my back on the bed, legs spread. With their specialized tools they removed the cock ring they had given me for Christmas, much to my disappointment.

"We need to take it off so you can receive your birthday present from us" Tina said as Trish handed me an envelope. I opened the envelope, and inside a romantic card signed by them both was a certificate for an appointment at the same salon that had done their permanent hair removal. "We're not happy that you can't shave around the ring, so you are to have your pubic hair permanently removed. The technician that will perform the procedure knows what we expect and will do as we have instructed. You just need to relax and enjoy it."

"Before you leave for your appointment tomorrow, be sure to get yourself ready, and don't shave!" Trish demanded.

"Do I get the ring back when you come home?" I asked.

"Of course! We like it even more than you do!" Trish answered.

Tina and Trish left that morning, and that night I slept alone in our expansive bed for the first time in months. I realized how much I enjoyed and needed their company.

My appointment was at 9:00am so I showered and "got ready" like I did every morning.

I drove to the salon and walked in the front door. The space was wonderfully scented, like a woman's flowery perfume. Behind the counter was a very pretty, alabaster skinned redhead dressed in a perfectly white lab coat. She looked up from her desk and straight at me through her dark rimmed spectacles with her piercing green eyes. "Good morning! How may I help you today?" she asked in a very sweet voice.

"I have a nine o'clock appointment with Brenda" I answered.

"Mmm, yes. Mr. Pratt. We've been expecting you this morning. Brenda is preparing your room, and will be out shortly. Please, have a seat. My name is Katrina, and if you need anything, let me know!"

"Thank you, Katrina" I said as I sat in a luxuriously comfortable chair. I was a few minutes early and had anticipated the wait.

At precisely nine o'clock, a statuesque black woman emerged from the door to the right of the reception desk. She was also dressed in a perfectly pressed white lab coat that was buttoned to the top but did nothing to hide her fabulous figure. Her shiny black high heeled pumps clicked on the tile floor as she crossed over to me. Her long black hair was pulled back in a very tight pony tail exposing her slender, graceful neck. She sported the slightest Adam's apple, indicating to me she was a woman like Trish (which explained the instruction I received to make sure I had gotten myself "ready"). She too wore glasses which fit her oval face perfectly, and her legs were covered in very shiny, sheer hose. As she approached my chair she extended a delicate hand toward me and said "Good morning Clark. My name is Brenda, and I will be performing your procedure today. Thank you for being punctual."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Brenda" I said as I rose from the chair. I expected her to release my hand, but she held it in hers as we walked toward the door.

"No calls Katrina, please" Brenda told the pretty receptionist. Katrina nodded her affirmation.

We walked, hand in hand, to the rear of the building where Brenda directed me into the procedure room. I had expected a sterile white environment, but this room was painted in Earth shades and relatively dark. I thought that it looked more like a bedroom than a procedure room.

"I think it's wonderful that you took Trish as your wife, Clark. It's always a pleasure to hear of a man who accepts who he is" Brenda said.

"She is a wonderful woman, and Tina and I love her very much. Marrying her was the right thing to do" I answered, causing Brenda to smile.

"I assume you know why you are here Clark?" she asked as she directed me to have a seat.

"I do" I answered, lowering myself into the appointed chair.

"What we are going to do this morning is a permanent chemical hair removal. We have found it to be equally as effective as laser hair removal, but the recovery time is considerably shorter."

"OK, sounds good" I answered, not knowing what else to say.

"Do you have any questions before we get started?" she asked.

"I don't think so" I answered.

"Good. Why don't you undress and have a seat on the table then."

I complied with her direction, and removed my pants and boxers, taking a seat on the procedure table.

Brenda turned and looked at me. "Clark, I thought I told you to undress" she said sternly.

I realized at that point she had meant "undress" undress, and removed the rest of my clothing.

"Much better" she said, stepping between my legs at the front of the table. On either side of the table she extended some arms that contained stirrups. "Scoot forward on the table please" she requested, and I complied. "A little more... good" she stopped me when my butt was nearly hanging off the table. Lifting each foot she placed the heel in the stirrups and secured my feet in place with Velcro straps. "This is for my protection" she said with a smile. "I don't want you to kick me during the procedure."

With my feet secured, she spread the stirrup arms out, taking my legs with them until my cock, balls, and asshole were all exposed. "I need access to all of you to complete the procedure as specified by your wives" she advised and turned away to wash her hands.

I was half sitting up on the table with my legs spread wide and secured. Being spread out like this in front of Brenda caused a surge of blood to my groin, and I started to swell and by the time she dried her hands I was hard.

When Brenda came back to the table she noticed my erection and smiled contentedly, knowing full well the effect she was having on me.

"You have a very nice cock, Clark" she said as she reached for and grabbed my hard-on. "Let me take care of this." Brenda's other hand was under her lab coat, massaging her own cock, no doubt hoping to stick it in my exposed ass.

"Um, Brenda, I'm happily married, and I'd rather take care of it myself or let it just go away, if... that's... OK?" I asked.

A wide smile appeared on Brenda's face and continued to fist my cock for a couple of minutes, not wanting to release it. "Are you sure, Clark? Are you absolutely sure you don't want my girl-cock inside of you?" she said, her seven inch ebony spear now sticking out from the front of her lab coat as she continued to stroke both of our cocks. It was a mouth watering sight, and I know I would have enjoyed being fucked by this lovely dark skinned woman.

"I'm sure" I answered. I hesitated a few seconds, reveling in the feel of her soft hand on my hard cock. "Maybe I can get a rain check?" I asked with a devilish grin.

"I think I can do that that! Maybe even make it a foursome with Tina and Trish?" That thought intrigued me. "Now, let's get started. I guess I'll be able to work around this" Brenda said as she gave my cock a couple more strokes, a wicked, playful grin stretched across her face.

"OK" was all I could say.

Brenda went about the task of applying a thick cream to my penis, scrotum, and the crack of my ass, as well as to an arch of skin just above the base of my cock. When Brenda was certain the cream had been applied evenly and symmetrically she positioned a system of lights between my legs which brightly illuminated my entire nether region. "These are ultraviolet lights that will activate the chemicals I have applied to your genitals. You may feel some slight discomfort, but it is important you do not touch the chemicals. I will be back to check on you in about thirty minutes" she said, patting my thigh before leaving the room.

I lay there while the ointment worked it's magic. My cock thankfully deflated waiting for Brenda to return to finish her work.

I must have dozed a little, and was startled to hear a knock on the door before it opened and closed again, the lock clicking again.

"Let's see how things are going." It was Brenda, and she looked closely at the area she had treated. "Excellent" she said and turned the lights off. I was plunged into darkness as my eyes adjusted to the sudden dimness of the room. Brenda produced a pan of warm, scented water and a soft wash cloth and washed the chemicals from my groin and ass. Her cloth covered hands massaged my cock and pressed on my asshole. Was shetryingto get me hard? Once the chemicals were gone she again inspected her work. "Perfect" she declared.

The combination of the warm water and her intimate touching had made me hard again.

"Mmm" she hummed. "Tina and Trish told me that this would happen. I hate to leave you in this condition Clark, but I have instructions to send you home like this" She said in a lustful tone.

"Umm, sure, yeah" I answered in frustration.

"You're all done Clark. Go ahead and get dressed" I did as she instructed, and when I was clothed Brenda extended her hand to shake mine again. "It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I get the opportunity to perform a different "procedure" on you someday" Brenda said with a wink and a smile.

She then walked out the door.

I drove straight home. I was still hard from Brenda's ministrations and the thought of being fucked by her beautiful black cock, and had decided I was going straight to our bedroom to jack off as soon as I got home.

Parking the car in the drive, I hustled straight to our room, threw off my clothes and flopped onto the bed. I fondled my cock and balls, thrilled by the total absence of hair and stubble. I had just wrapped my right hand around my erection when the bathroom door opened.

Our daughter Ellen walked from the bathroom toward the bed. "Hi daddy" she said in a sexy little voice.

"Hi sweetheart. You surprised me" I said, not bothering to cover my nakedness or arousal.

"Mom and Aunt Trish called. They said they spoke to Brenda and that you were a very good boy, but that you might need some help" she said, smiling ear to ear. I could only see her from the waist up, but could see she was naked. Her firm breasts rose and fell as she breathed and her nipples were hard. She was obviously excited about the situation. As she walked around the side of the bed my eyes roamed her body, and it was then that I saw her cock.

My beautiful daughter was wearing her mom's RealDoe strap on, sans harness.

"Do you like?" she asked.

I nodded. The RealDoe stuck up from her groin like a real erection, and the color of the phallus was very close to the color of her skin. It looked like it was really her cock.

She lowered a hand to the jutting silicone phallus and gave it a couple of strokes. "I love the way I look with a cock, daddy. Judging by your "condition" I think you like the way I look too!"

"Sweetheart, you look fantastic!"

"Thank you daddy. Would you like your baby girl to help you cum daddy?"

"I would like that very much" I answered, suddenly finding it difficult to breathe.

Ellen climbed onto the bed and straddled my left thigh. Pressing her crotch against me she humped my leg, driving the bulb of the dildo deeper into her and causing the ridges on the base of the shaft to rub against her clit, making her moan. I could feel a slight vibration from the bullet in the base of the dildo. I wondered how it felt inside of her.

She bent over and lowered herself to me, pressing her breasts into my chest and kissing me deeply while continuing to thrust against my thigh. While still kissing me, Ellen climbed off my thigh and positioned herself between my legs forcing them apart to accommodate her body. Her fake cock now rubbed against my very real, and very hard, penis. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her youthful body tightly to mine.

"You feel wonderful against me sweetheart" I murmured.

"I'm glad you like it daddy." Ellen raised her torso and produced a bottle of lube from under one of the pillows, causing me to think this was all planned well in advance. My daughter pumped the bottle a couple of times and smeared the cool, slippery gel onto both of our cocks. She lowered herself to me again and again began to hump against my body, this time our slick cocks slid effortlessly against each other's bodies. It was just as hot as when Trish did this to me. Ellen's mouth was again on mine, her tongue playing with mine. Every now and then I could hear her mew as the dildo rubbed her in all the right places.

"I want to fuck you daddy" Ellen hissed, still humping against me.

"I want you to fuck me too, baby girl. Please put your big hard cock in me" I begged.

Ellen rose up unto her knees between my legs. She pumped a little more lube onto her fingers and lovingly applied it to my asshole, pushing some of the gel inside me. My eyes were fixed on her beautiful face as she prepared me. Her eyes were burning with desire.

She scooted forward on her knees getting as close to me as she could. Ellen grabbed the base of her cock with her right hand and lowered the head so it was positioned at my entrance.

And then she stopped. She held the head of her cock against my asshole, teasing me, a wicked smile on her face.

"Take me baby girl. Fuck me."

Ellen slowly pressed her hips toward mine, edging the head of the dildo into me. My body instinctively relaxed and allowed the intruder to slip into my tight canal. Ellen had about three inches of her cock into me when I felt her fist contact my ass. She took her hand away and I lifted my legs, spreading myself wide, and wrapped them around her back. Smiling into each other's eyes she pushed herself the rest of the way in until she bottomed out.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers