My Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

She placed a hand on either side of my neck and rested there with her cock buried deep inside of me, a look of total glee on her face.

"I'm inside of you!" she said with astonishment. "This is so fucking wild!"

"You feel so good sweetheart. I love you young lady."

"I love you too daddy" she said before kissing me and beginning to move her hips.

Without a harness, her first couple of thrusts were difficult as my ass gripped her cock. After a few moments I began to loosen, easing the grip my sphincter had on her dildo and allowing her to slide in and out more easily.

Once she was able to slide into me easily she really started to fuck me. Hard. Fast. Deep. I was in heaven. My beautiful eighteen year old daughter was fucking my ass and I was loving it.

Ellen lowered herself to me a little so the stiff points of her breasts dragged across my torso with each of her thrusts. My legs were still wrapped around her, and I pulled myself up to meet her with each penetration, my lubricated cock rubbed against her belly as she sawed her faux penis in and out of my sensitive passage. Ellen hung her head down, looking between our bodies as she watched her cock piston into my clutching butt. "That is so fucking hot" she whispered, her eyes not leaving the sight between our groins.

The stimulation she was receiving from the vibrating bullet and the clitoral ridges snuck up on her, and her orgasm caught her by surprise. As she came she rammed her cock home and stopped, letting her pleasure wash over her.

Once she recovered she looked into my eyes, her mouth agape in surprise at the intensity of her cum. "I have to have one of these for my own" she said. "Will you buy me one daddy? Will you buy me one so I can fuck Whitney? And Aunt Trish?" she panted.

I just wanted her to start fucking me again, but I answered "They're pretty expensive sweetheart. Can't you share mom's?"

"Do you want me to stop fucking you daddy?" she asked.

"No honey. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me cum"

"Then promise you'll buy me one" she demanded, her smile gone.

I paused, waiting for her poker face to crack. When it didn't, I caved. "OK, OK, I'll buy you one, just fuck me!" I pleaded.

"Good boy!" she said and began driving her hardness into my willing body again.

Ellen allowed her body to collapse on top of mine while she rocked her hips and drove her cock into me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close while she kissed, licked, and nibbled at my neck and ear. Her thrusting had me moaning and sighing in pleasure.

"You like having your daughter fuck your ass, don't you daddy?" she whispered as she continued her necking.

"I do sweetie. I love having you fuck me" I answered.

"Good, 'cuz I like fucking you." She was beginning to pant now. "I'll fuck you like this whenever you need it daddy. Anytime."

Ellen was driving hard into me now, breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna cum again daddy. I want you to cum with me" Ellen announced.

"I'm very close sweetie. Fuck me harder" I answered. Her thrusting became more intense, and with her body against mine my cock was firmly pressed against her, her belly sliding on my oozing spear.

"OH! OH! Daddy! I'm cumming!" Her body shook and quivered in my arms.

I held her close to me and urged "Keep fucking me sweetheart! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Ellen continued to rock her cock into me as hard and as fast as she could. "I'm there sweetie! Daddy's gonna cum! Keep fucking me!"

As my daughter continued to stroke into my ass, I felt my cock get impossibly stiff and the head swelled to where I thought it would burst. The dam broke and my cum poured from the end of my cock in a long stream before it pulsed a couple of times, emptying me of my semen and then falling silent, completely drained.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I heard her whisper in my ringing ear. "Oh my God! That was fucking unbelievable! Dad! Fuck! I loved that!" she said, still rolling her hips and slowly sliding her cock in and out of me, my cum squishing between our now sweaty bodies. "Dad! Oh my God! You came like a fire hose! Fuck! That was so awesome! Did I do good daddy?"

"You fucked me so good sweetie! You're a natural!" I confessed. I lowered my legs from her back.

Ellen then covered my face and neck with tiny little gentle kisses, whispering "I love you" between each one. I held her tightly, her cock still inside of me, thrusting slightly ever few seconds.

"I want to do that again" She stated.

"Now?" I asked.

"Well, I'd like to, but I know you need to recover. I just want to fuck you again. And again. And again" she said.

"That's up to your mom and Aunt Trish" I answered.

Ellen lay on top of me for a long time, every now and then sliding her cock in and out a couple of inches. It's one of the great things about the RealDoe, it never goes soft. Eventually she withdrew completely from me and removed the bulb from her pussy. She turned off the bullet and placed the RealDoe on the nightstand. We cuddled there in bed, the two of us, stroking one another's skin and just looking at each other.

"The three of you are very lucky to have each other. You know that" Ellen said, breaking the silence.

"I do. Finding one soul mate is a big deal. But finding two?"

Ellen smiled, knowing how much I truly loved her mom and Aunt Trish.

My daughter and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed and made love in a number of positions, including Ellen fucking me from behind with the RealDoe. We fell asleep, limbs entangled, exhausted from the days play.

The following day Trish and Tina returned from their spa weekend. They were fully aware of all that had happened the previous day at the salon as Brenda had called and apprised them, and they in turn had called Ellen and given her permission and instruction to "take care of me" when I got home.

I met them at the door when they returned, welcoming each with a hug and a kiss.

"We are so proud of you, baby" Trish cooed as she hugged me. "Brenda is hard to resist, and you impressed her by not giving in to her charms."

"It wasn't easy. She's a very pretty woman and I admit that I would like to have had that black cock inside of me" I confessed.

"We would have been fine with it if you had let her do you Clark. Really" Trish replied.

"I know you would have been OK with it, but I wouldn't have been. So, how was the get-away?"

"We had a wonderful weekend. Thank you for giving us time alone" Tina said as she hugged me from the other side. "Did Ellen take care of the hard-on Brenda left you with?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"She took care of the one Brenda left me with, and the three or four more that she caused" I confessed bringing laughter from the two women. "Before I forget, I promised Ellen her own RealDoe, so next time you wind up wherever you got yours, pick one up for her, will ya?"

Tina looked at me with a "no fucking way" smirk on her face. "You can get it for her mister. I didn't make any promises" Tina said defiantly, causing Trish to giggle.

I helped them put away their luggage before sitting down at the table for a light meal and a play by play recounting of their weekend. Sea weed wraps, mud baths, almond oil massages, sugar scrubs, manicures, pedicures, scalp massages, on and on the list went. Oh, and the lovemaking the two of them shared between pamperings. I had to admit that the two of them glowed, but I could not discern if it was from the pampering or a weekend of love between the two of them.

We finished our chat, cleaned up the kitchen, and retired to the bedroom. Once we were in bed, they inspected the work Brenda had done before placing the gold cock ring back on me. They took turns licking and sucking my penis until I was hard, making out with each other each time they exchanged possession of my cock.

When I was sufficiently aroused, Tina lay on her back with her head on one of the pillows. She spread her legs and began run her fingers through her wet slit and over her clit. "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy, honey" Tina beckoned.

I was quick to get between her legs and lowered my mouth to her sex. I loved eating Tina's pussy and I was determined to show her just how much. My mouth covered her mound and I stuck my tongue between her swollen labia, jamming it in as far as possible.

Without even realizing it, I was kneeling between Tina's legs with my ass high up in the air. Trish was quick to take advantage of my position and knelt behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and lavishing my asshole with her talented tongue. Her hand was between my legs tugging and stroking my erection.

The room was filled with the sounds of slurping, smacking, and satisfied moans and groans as the three of us pleasured each other.

I slipped two fingers into Tina's now dripping wet slick pussy and began to pump into her as my tongue focused on her clit. Trish was still rimming and probing my ass with her tongue while jerking my cock.

"I have to fuck you baby. Now" Trish asserted. "Stick your cock in your wife's pussy and fuck her baby."

I complied without hesitation, moving my body up Tina's until the head of my cock made contact with her pussy. When I was face to face with her, Tina took my face in her hands and licked all of her juices off of my face.

"Fuck me" was all she said.

I slipped my cock into her slick tunnel in one motion and began thrusting into her eagerly.

Trish was kneeling directly behind me now, and gripped my hips to halt my movements. She then pressed the head of her cock against my saliva coated ass and began to press. I willed my sphincter to relax and allowed her entire length to sink into me until her sac was pressed against my perineum.

"Oh I missed your ass baby" Trish sighed.

"I missed your cock Trish" I exhaled.

"I love how your cock feels when Trish fucks your ass Clark" Tina commented.

We were experienced in this position, and quickly fell into rhythm. Each time I withdrew from Tina's pussy, I impaled myself on Trish's cock. I loved this position, and it always put me into sensory overload. Tina's wet pussy caressed and massaged my cock while she gazed into my eyes and Trish's pole probed the depths of my ass as her hands roamed over my back and sides.

It only took a few minutes of this intense stimulation for me to reach my orgasm. Two of the most beautiful women in the world were making love to me front and back. No matter how often we fucked like this, the emotional and physical sensations always caused me to cum quickly. Which I did. Hard.

Things were a little fuzzy for me after my orgasm as I "went away" for a few seconds. Tina's growls brought me back to my senses, and I felt her pussy spasming on my cock as she came. Trish was fucking me as hard as she could, her thrusts driving my cock into Tina's cumming pussy. I sensed that Trish's long strokes had slowly switched to shorter, more urgent, stabs. She was panting and about to cum.

"I love you baby! I love fucking your ass! I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum! Are you ready?"

"Cum inside me! Fuck me harder! I want to feel your cum! God, your cock feels so good!" I blathered.

"OH! OH! OH!" she grunted as she drove into me. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby!"

I felt her cock jerk inside my rectum, and the hot, white cream splash against the walls of my ass.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Aaarrrrgh!" she grunted as she deposited her precious load inside of me. Trish stroked into me every couple of seconds before collapsing on my back, her breasts mashed against me. I collapsed on top of Tina, rolling slightly to my left so we could share in a three way post orgasm kiss. The women had their arms wrapped around all of us as all three of our tongues met and playfully lapped at each other.

"You went away again" Tina said, looking into my eyes, obvious concern on her face.

"Yeah I did. Seems to happen whenever we make love in this position" I answered.

"Are you OK?" Trish asked as she continued to gently buck her hips, trying to fuck me more with her softening cock.

"I'm fine! It's just total overload for me to have two beautiful women that I love fucking me at the same time."

"That was pretty intense" Trish added.

"Oh, honey, you're sliding out of me sweetie" Tina disappointedly groaned as my cock softened and slipped from her gooey pussy.

Trish extricated herself from me and unceremoniously pushed me aside so she could get between Tina's legs and lap up my deposit. "This tastes so much better than just straight pussy. Mmm, Mmmmm, mmmm" she hummed as she devoured our wife's proffered creampie.

Not one to be left out, I positioned myself behind Trish and feasted on her luscious, musky asshole while she ate Tina to a shuddering orgasm.

That night I fell asleep with a wife on either side of me, comforted that the two women I loved more than my own life were back in my bed and my arms.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers