My Journey into Sluttiness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let him hump and grind and then unload. I was numb from trying to comprehend everything I had heard.

Finally, I felt John swell and explode into my tight tunnel with a horrendous cum. He grunted and moaned as he released what felt like a huge load. It wasn't long before he pulled out without a word and headed for the shower. I stayed in bed until he had gone to work.

My day was a wreck. When I got home that evening, there was a note from John saying he had to go to the job site for a day and that he would be home in time for Jeff and us to play at eight the next night.

I called Jeff and told him everything that happened after he had left.

He laughed and said, "Awesome babe, now get yourself off that pill and let my seed make you a baby so you'll remember me for the rest of your life."

Depending on comments I receive, I can continue. Thanks to you that have submitted both positive and negative suggestions and those with constructive suggestions I have taken to heart. The positive comments make me feel good and the negative ones make for a good laugh amongst me and my friends.


12