My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel continues her journey in the world of spiritual sex.
22.5k words
4.58
8.1k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers

Chapter 03 The Tantric Spiritual Retreat

Preface

Arriving at The Tantric Spiritual Retreat

Your Right to be You

Love & Tantric Sex

Cuddling and Hugging

Soraya and the Truth about Gender Fluidity

We Finally Get to Tantric Sex Techniques

Tantric Massage

Doing Some Late-Night Swotting with Mark

Sadomasochism

Consumed and Devoured by Shakti.

Reflections and Enlightenment 2

The Morning After (Shakti)

The Tantric Spiritual Retreat Last Night party

Preface

Hi, I'm Rachel and this is another instalment in my story about my sex life.

This is Chapter 3 of four and in order to best enjoy it and make sense of it you are strongly recommended to read Chapters 01 and 02 first if you have not already done so. This chapter covers what went on and my experiences at the Tantric Spiritual Retreat that I went to.

Please do not let the title put you off. The theme has nothing to do with spirits and the paranormal; it is about the convergence of sexual energy, with spiritual energy which I have discovered to be a dramatic, intoxicating, and compelling combination which takes sexual pleasure to a whole new level. When I began to take an interest in exploring a spiritual path it seemed to me that spiritual energy and sexual energy are both forms of passion and being alive. Rather than being opposites, they are in fact complementary, or perhaps even the same life force. I have discovered that practicing spiritual sex can elevate sexual pleasure to a truly whole mind and body experience. In fact, I will make some bold claims that spiritual sex can enable sexual energy to go beyond the physical sensations of pleasure and orgasm, to a state of heightened awareness and expanded consciousness. We feel everything more deeply, and you can no longer distinguish between elation, euphoria, ecstasy, bliss and orgasm. I do not expect you to be convinced yet, but I invite you to walk with me through my recent experiences and discoveries of this whole new dimension to sex.

I have been writing about my sex life on Literotica for quite a few years now. In order to best enjoy this latest one, you would be better to read some of my earlier stories first. This latest story will then make more sense if you know more about me and what has gone before.

You can find my five previous instalments under my name of Rachel6. They are best read in chronological order i.e.:

1. Rachel's life As an Exhibitionist

2. Rachel Is Shared

3. Rachel's Exhibitionism Nemesis

4. Rachel Reveals More

5. Rachel Reveals All

The last one 'Rachel Reveals All' combines all of the first four stories into a single novel. Thus in 'Rachel Reveals All' I related most of the interesting sensual and sexual experiences of my life up until my mid-forties.

Arriving at The Tantric Spiritual Retreat

The day had finally arrived! I thought it never would. I drove down with Amy in her car. It was nice seeing her again. It was also nice knowing there would be a few others at this retreat that were at the first one. I was particularly looking forward to seeing Joshua and Mark again. I could not have travelled with Joshua anyway as he was apparently missing the first day and arriving on the Monday evening. I only found that out because he text me to say he could not give me a lift this time. Very unromantic I thought.

Before dinner Sylvia introduced the retreat just like before. She emphasised the importance of the other participants just as she had before. She said that we will get to know the other guests on this retreat very well, and inevitably intimately. Some of them will become new important friends to us. She said she hoped we would find spiritual connection with them and want to keep in touch for ongoing support and affirmation of the spiritual path that we are on. She reminded us that it was like what Buddhists describe as returning to the refuge of the 'Sangha' i.e. the other people you are travelling this journey with. She once again encouraged us to build our own sangha of kindred spirits this week. You do not fully understand what she is on about at the beginning of the week, but you do by the end.

On the Monday morning the day began with a meditation in the temple just like the first retreat. Everyone had been to the first retreat (naturist meditation) before at some time or other so knew what to expect and everyone embraced the naturist format without question. I looked around at all these potential new friends all lying naked on their yoga mats mouthing the words of the meditation and affirmations and felt that I was home again, and this was sure to be another amazing week.

Monday was entirely taken up with sessions to prepare us for understanding tantric sex. There were three sessions in total.

Your Right to be You

After breakfast the first session called 'Your Right to be You' was to be led by Soraya and I knew from the first retreat that she never disappoints, and it was likely to be something very interesting again. I made my way to the temple with a lot of enthusiasm and anticipation.

Soraya was dressed in the same sari that she wore a lot at the first retreat. The rest of us were in our robes as normal. Soraya welcomed us and actually went around the temple kissing and hugging everybody individually and by name. 'Wow!' I thought, 'what a memory!'

She was clearly a very caring spiritual woman. I was always in awe of her. Soraya asked us to all sit down on a yoga mat around the edge leaning against the glass.

When we settled, she began, "This as you know is a spiritual tantric retreat. This first session is to set the scene and help you adjust, if you need to, to a mindset that loves and accepts yourselves as you are, and without any guilt, regret, or repression."

She looked around the room at us, and we all looked suitably sheepish and avoided her gaze and looked at the floor.

"You already have heard at the Naturist Meditation Retreat that you should not think of nudity, and naturism as sexual. It is the most natural thing in the world. It is just our modern cultures that teach us to see it otherwise. It has not always been so. The Romans and the Greeks for example had a healthy view of nudity. You did not find Romans swimming in costumes. If you look at photographs of Victorian bath houses and Turkish hammams the women are always naked. No- naturism is as the word implies natural.

Now before we get going on this tantric retreat and start to play with some tantric methods and practices it will help greatly if you all allow yourselves to be yourselves. You will only get the most out of this retreat if you let yourselves off the leash and behave with confidence and sexual freedom.

So, for a start exhibitionism is fun and you should not feel guilty or weird. I myself am an exhibitionist and I am completely OK with that."

I swear she looked at me in particular at first and smiled. She must have remembered what I had said at my grounding. What a memory!

"Go with what feels fun and enjoyable to you. And if you do raise a few eye brows and give some pleasure and entertainment to others in an otherwise bland world and repressed society -so what!"

'Yes, I thought. Here here'. Soraya was starting to make me feel empowered again.

"We all have equal rights to be who we want to be. And that applies to females, males and any other gender type. I will be talking more about gender fluidity and more varied gender types at a later session. Women who are sexually active, adventurous and curious are no more right or wrong than men doing the same thing. Why is it one rule for guys and one for women? Let's be clear. There are no such women as slags, sluts, whores or tramps and such terms should be banned. Such words used to describe females are extremely cruel, unfair, abusive and bullying. They are the most outrageous sort of discrimination against woman when men who are the same are described glamorously as lads, lotharios or players. Let's be clear that women should be free to enjoy and exhibit their sexuality without judgement from others."

'Oh God! I loved Soraya,' I thought.

Soraya continued, "Similarly whatever is your appetite for sex that is OK. No level of desire is either right or wrong. It is traditionally believed that men have a bigger appetite than women for sex. I think that is probably true especially in later life. In fact, many guys have said to me that it is frustrating being a male because you always seem to want more sex than your partner or wife. That nature has been very contrary in setting it up this way. That guys often are in the situation that they love their partners or wives and do not want to stray but at the same time do not want to come across as too demanding or obsessed with sex."

I thought, 'That is exactly how I feel. I should have been a bloke! Nowadays, I seem to want more sex than my partners. I always seem to have a higher sex drive and harder to satisfy'.

"Finally, we should accept that some women want to be in the role of sexual object. There is nothing wrong or right with this. They want to be played with, objectified, to be the centre of attention maybe of a group. Some women have a deep desire to be made love to in public and watched. This does not make them bad people, and who are we to deny them their desires and cravings."

Every word that Soraya says always made me feel more comfortable about myself and empowered. I noted that she was sophisticated, and cultured and never used crude language herself. Certainly, she never used the word 'fuck'.

"Some women have an appetite for sexual encounters with multiple partners. They are not being coerced or abused. They seek it out for themselves and enjoy it. It takes all sorts and let us really acknowledge that and believe it especially this week on this retreat. And of course, this all applies equally to men as well as women. You are all free to fully be yourselves without fear or judgement from anyone."

Soraya continued, "Right it is now time to introduce yourselves to the others in this group this week. But we are going to play a little game. Put you on the spot a bit but in a fun way. You are all going to introduce yourselves naked and tell us the name you wish to be known by here this week. I also want each of you to tell us one thing about yourself that once you felt ashamed and embarrassed about, but now you feel confident to admit about yourself with pride. You have to say the thing about yourself and follow it by saying and I am proud of it. Finally, you have to tell us one part of your body about which you are particularly positive and like."

Immediately my mind went into overdrive about what I would say about myself, but I soon settled on what it would be.

I looked around the temple and there were 9 women and 7 guys on this retreat. Of these 7 had been on the same naturist spiritual retreat that I had attended. These were me, Shakti, Amy, Carol, Andrew, Victor and Mark.

Soraya asked,"

Who is going to start? "

Nobody volunteered and Soraya said, "Well I will get us going then,"

Just like she did at the first retreat Soraya dropped her sari to the floor, under which she was naked. She looked as stunning and perfect as ever. A veritable goddess. She said, "Hi I am Soraya, and I am an exhibitionist and bisexual and proud of it. I love my flat stomach and abdomen. OK that's all there is to it. Who's going next? Shakti maybe?"

Shakti was very happy to pick up the baton. Shakti slipped her robe off her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. She was also naked underneath and looked as ravishing as the last time I had seen her. Her vagina was meticulously shaved and hair free. She introduced herself, "Hi I'm Shakti. This is my adopted spiritual name that means the personification of divine feminine creative power. I have a high sex drive and am bisexual, but predominantly lesbian and proud of it. What I particularly love about my body is my long frizzy blond hair."

Good old plucky good sport Victor then stood up. He said, "I'm happy to go next." He carefully removed his robe and folded it and placed it on the floor. He continued, "Hi I'm Victor and seventy years old. I like to masturbate a lot and look at pornography and am proud of it. I particularly like my long slim legs." Everybody laughed.

I thought I may as well get it over with and stood up next. I dropped my robe to the floor exposing my naked body and said, "Hi I'm Rachel and I am an exhibitionist. I like to have sex in public and be watched and am proud of it. I particularly like my perfectly sized and pert breasts which I think are pretty good for a woman my age." Soraya thanked me.

I will not go through what all the others said as it as there is no need. But you get the idea and actually as an ice breaker it worked, and also it set the tone for being your own person with pride.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot! Big news! During this session Amy actually came out and announced she was bisexual can you believe. 'Bisexual and proud' she boldly said. She had never said that before that is for sure. I had had my suspicions. In fact, if you ask me this is just a transitional step to announcing she is a fully fledged lesbian.

One thing I noticed though was that since the previous retreat Mark had shaved his genitals and how much better he looked. I must congratulate him. In fact, of all the seven guys here all but one of them -Victor- had shaved off or at least trimmed his pubes. I so approve of this trend and fashion. I so prefer men's genitals to be shaved. Shaved genitals on blokes are so much cleaner and more hygienic. I increasingly like and expect men to take care of themselves down there just like they expect women to. Nowadays I would hate to encounter an unkempt bush on a man anymore than a man would like that on a woman. It was also noticeable that none of the women was sporting any more than a whisper of pubic hair. Obviously, everyone had had their razors out in preparation for this retreat!

Oh yes again! One other piece of good news was that Andrew told us with some glee and satisfaction that he and Simone who had met at the first naturist retreat you recall were still together and it was still working out. He was though here on his own because apparently Simone had been coming but had to drop out at the last minute due to work. Shame.

Love & Tantric Sex

After a brief coffee break, we carried on with Soraya who was still trying to help us adjust to a mindset that would enable us to get the most out of the retreat. We had all put our robes on again for this session.

We all gathered around the temple again and Soraya dived in. She began,"Now before we get into tantric sex, we need to prepare you with some discussion about the relationship between tantric sex and romantic loving relationships.

"I am particularly talking to the women amongst you, but it will be educational and enlightening to you guys. You must learn not to be fast to want to 'fall in love' and temper the urge to 'fall in love with a man'. Try not to be needy, or in a rush to love or be loved again. Much of how we see a person we have recently met, and do not know well, i.e. a new suitor, is how we want them to be and not who they really are. We tend to idealise them and convince ourselves they do not have the same faults as previous (or current) partners had or have. But actually, e.g. men often ultimately behave quite similarly. They may seem different in the romancing stages, but they are often making a special effort. In reality they may not be that different and remember neither are you. You are still the same person and half of the relationship that was or is unsatisfactory. Tantric sex teaches us to instead be in a hurry to fall in love with yourself. Loving yourself is the foundation to all happiness. Self-love -the love you find in yourself is the greatest love of all.

"I would also remind you that men are programmed to want to 'win' women over, to seduce them, and to 'conquer' them if you like. As a woman do not play this game. Why should it be only men who 'get the girl'. No instead stay open and conscious, and do not suspend critical thinking. Try to prolong romantic tension, flirting, and not be rushing to try to bring it to some sort of conclusion or result.

"The whole business of flirting and seduction is evolving and being affected by wider social change of what behaviour is and is not acceptable between the genders. It is for example becoming increasingly difficult for guys to make the first move in the way that has been traditional in the past. Until a few years ago the majority of couples met at work and before that at dances and discos but all of this is becoming very tricky nowadays for guys. They run the risk of being reported to Human Resources and sacked for sexual harassment if they misjudge a situation at work, and dances where females parade themselves hoping to be asked to dance are now seen as degrading 'cattle markets'. What then can a guy do to bag a woman in this increasingly politically correct world? This is one of the reasons guys now prefer the safety and anonymity of selecting potential mates on line using phone apps. You know then that you are choosing from a pool of partners who are available and there is no embarrassment or potential offence when you are rejected anonymously online.

You need to understand that the results of all these changes is a power transfer to women. It is actually women who now mainly control the start of new relationships forming. Women can still legitimately give off signals that an approach from a man would be favourably received but nowadays these signals would need to be pretty clear and unambiguous. Guys cannot take the risk of being ostracised for harassing or inappropriately propositioning a woman. It is in reality women who now make the running and pick their partners. So, enjoy this new world girls-you now hold all the cards.

"Men have been disfranchised and their role in society greatly reduced such that they no longer automatically have authority over women. Women are now much more powerful in society. They are confidently able to manage their own lives without the help of a man. Men are becoming increasingly redundant in society compared with their traditional roles."

I thought, 'Wow! Strong stuff but all true. It was certainly how I felt. I do find many men are prats to be honest. Not all obviously but a lot of them. I also think that many men are much more comfortable with other blokes doing blokey things-you know football, golf, darts, boozing, etc than they are with women. Increasingly more and more blokes are incapable of looking a woman in the eye when they talk to them. Men often behave macho with a lot of bravado with their mates about their sex lives but in reality, are very uneasy and lacking confidence with real women.'

Soraya continued, "And on another subject no means no. It does not mean maybe, or after a few more drinks, or later. And force is never acceptable unless it is clear that both partners want to play those sorts of games. So, we all have the absolute right to turn down an advance or invitation to partake in any sexual act for any reason that is personal to you. You should never feel guilty about that or go along with something that you do not wish to because you are worried about hurting someone's feelings. This rule applies absolutely this week.

"Equally rejection is not something to be feared or get angry or resentful about. You have no idea what the other person is thinking and their reasons for rejecting you and it should not wound your pride, or hurt your ego."

Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers