My Journey into Submission

Story Info
My journey into bisexual submission.
2.5k words
3.84
10.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been a dominant my entire life beginning in my teenage years. When i turned 45, I met my first female submissive. 15 years later my last submissive moved to the east coast to take a new job. I now had to find a new sub but I found myself not as interested as I once was. I started having fantasies about submitting to another man. The fantasies at first consisted of just sucking a cock with my hands bound behind me. Gradually they became more kinky and included rimming, being whipped and spanked and having my cock and balls tortured. I started looking on an adult dating site for male dominants. I found one who lived reasonably close and contacted him. He asked me what i was into and I told him. He said he was interested in getting together for a session.

We made arrangements and he came to my house. I had a finished basement with a desk and a computer. Also in a corner of the basement I had a large iron bed for overnight guests. We had discussed safewords and hard limits via email.

We went downstairs. "Strip!" he commanded. I had laid out all of my toys from my days as a dominant on a table next to the bed. There were leather cuffs, rope, a riding crop, a leather slapper, clothespins and two 2 pound barbell weights.

"Lie on your back with your hands above your head," he ordered. He fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then took rope and tied my wrists overhead to the bed frame. Next he took rope and tied it to the ankle cuffs and pulled my legs back to my shoulders fastening the rope on either side of my wrists. This exposed my anus and cock and balls.

Taking some cord, he wrapped it tightly around my balls, then tied the other end to a barbell weight. He pulled the cord, stretching my balls, and let the weight hang over the end of the bed. He selected the largest butt plug from the table and lubed it up.

"This is going up your ass," he said. Slowly pushing it into my anus, then pulling it back out and repeating the process, each time shoving it deeper. As it reached the widest part , it started to hurt and I began to plead with him to stop. We had agreed prior that the only thing I could say to make him stop was to safe word. Finally the widest part of the plug went past my sphincter and the pain ebbed leaving a dull burning sensation.

He took another cord, made a noose at one end and slipped it over the end of my cock, pulling it tight behind the corona. Then he stretched my cock painfully, jerking it in different directions. Picking up a small homemade whip made out of shoelaces, he whipped my stretched out cock, the hard ends of the laces biting into the soft skin and leaving bruises,

"Please stop!" I begged. Finally he stopped whipping my cock and tied the other end of the cord to the remaining barbell weight, once again hanging it over the foot end of the bed, stretching my cock painfully.

Now he untied my legs and refastened them at either side of the foot end of the bed. He then got on the bed straddling my chest and facefucked me. I gagged as he thrust his cock down my throat repeatedly. He didn't do this for very long, pulling out and getting off the bed.

He picked up the bag of clothespins from the table and set it on my stomach. Once more he climbed on the bed. Straddling my chest only this time with his ass to my face he spread his cheeks and lowered his asshole to my mouth. He was clean but he still had a strong musky scent.

"Get your tongue working," he commanded. I began to lick and suck his hole when suddenly pain erupted alongside my right nipple. He had fastened a clothespin to the side of the nipple. "Stick your tongue up my rectum," he said, as he placed another pin on the other side of the nipple. As I was working my tongue into his rectum, he placed the third pin directly on my nipple causing me to moan in pain. He repeated the process on my other nipple, then flicked the pins back and forth making me moan continuously from the pain.

My tongue finally tired , so he got off of me and untied me from the bed leaving the plug in my ass and the clothespins on my tits. He told me to bring up my porn stash on my computer. Sitting on the edge of the chair he directed me to sit on the floor under the desk and suck him off as he watched porn.

After a bit, he said he wanted me to swallow all of his cum and began to spurt into my mouth. I continued to suck and swallow until he told me to stop. His cum tasted slightly like bleach.

"I'm going to piss in your mouth now," he warned. We had discussed water sports. I had told him I had never done it but was willing to try but that I didn't know if I could swallow the pee. He had me take his now soft cock in my mouth closing my lips around the end. Slowly he pissed in my mouth then stopped, His piss tasted slightly sweet but because I had my mouth closed there was no smell. I swallowed my first piss.

"Can you take more?" I nodded yes. Slowly he continued to pee in my mouth as I swallowed it all. He left me with a sore asshole and the taste of cum and piss in my mouth.

Sometime later I placed an ad on Craigslist. The ad was very explicit, listing all of the nasty things i was willing to do or submit to.

One of the responses asked if I was serious about the things I listed. I replied that I was but that I had safewords and expected them to be honored. The safewords were "yellow" and "red". Yellow meant to ease up but don't stop. Red meant stop immediately. He said that was acceptable to him, so we arranged to meet at a motel.

He got the room and texted me the room number. I arrived, went to the room and knocked. He opened the door and stood back to let me in. He was already naked.

As he closed the door he said "Strip!" After I had removed all of my clothes, he told me to lie on my back on the bed, He climbed onto the bed, straddled my chest and began to face fuck me. He had a fat cock about six inches long and was thrusting as deep as he could. His cock kept hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag, which didn't bother him at all.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and reversed his position. Pulling apart his ass cheeks, he lowered himself so that his asshole was directly over my mouth. At first I just licked and sucked his hole, then I worked my tongue up into his rectum.

I soon tired, so he got off of me and told me to stand up which I did. He then opened his bag and removed two clothespins, placing one on each nipple. He told me to lay on the bed with my feet on the floor. As I did so my nipples erupted in pain as my chest flattened the pins , twisting my nipples.

Next he placed more clothespins on my ball sack. Then he told me to reach back and spread my cheeks, which put more pressure on my nipples, sending another wave of pain. As I held my cheeks apart , he took a thin wooden rod and began to strike my anus with it. The pain was excruciating but for some reason I found it also arousing and humiliating. He continued to beat me for some time. I was just about to say "red" when he stopped.

He then put a little lubricant on my anus and shoved some inside me with his finger. I expected him to fuck me but instead he shoved an eight inch ribbed dildo up my ass causing me to scream in pain. I begged him to take it out which he did after taking some pictures with a camera I had brought

He had me sit on the floor with my back leaning against the bed which caused the pins on my balls to twist painfully. Grabbing my head in his hands he shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to suck, occasionally thrusting deep and making me gag. When he did that his legs would brush against the pins on my nipples creating new pain.

Suddenly he grunted and started to cum in my mouth. I swallowed his load which left a burning sensation in the back of my throat. He grabbed one of my hands and pulled me upright, then lead me into the bathroom where he nodded towards the toilet.

I sat down on the seat He placed his now soft cock in my mouth and began to piss slowly, stopping to allow me to swallow and then resuming the flow. He emptied his bladder in that fashion into my mouth, completing my humiliation. He left me sitting on the toilet as he dressed and left not saying another word.

About a year later, I ran another ad on Craigslist, this time with pictures of my beaten anus and with the dildo sticking out of my beaten asshole.

One of the responders had a very large cock. It was very thick and over 7 inches long. He said he was taken by my ad and the pictures and wanted to use and abuse me. He asked about my pain threshold. Foolishly I told him it was somewhat high. He said he wanted to get together at his house when his wife was working for the day.

We arranged to meet at his house at 9 am. He had instructed me not to have a enema beforehand. I knew from that he wanted me to do dirty ass to mouth. The humiliation factor was off the charts. My stomach was doing flip flops on the drive to his house

I arrived at his house and texted him that I was there. He opened his garage door and I drove in. As I approached him he asked me if I was ready for a day filled with humiliation and pain. I nodded yes. He told me to follow him.

He led me into the master bedroom which had an en-suite bathroom. Laid out on the nightstand were Velcro cuffs for wrists and ankles, rope, cord, wooden rod, a bag of clothespins and lube. There were also several dildos and butt plugs.

He pulled my tee off and started sucking on my nipples which makes me super submissive for some strange reason. Next he pulled down my sweatpants. I had been instructed not to wear briefs. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my sweats. I pulled my socks off and stood in front of him.

"You are going to be my urinal today and I've got to pee, so get in the bathroom on your knees ." I went into the bathroom and knelt next to the toilet. He followed me in, unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock , shoving it against my lips. I opened my mouth and pressed my lips around his cock. He slowly emptied his bladder in my mouth for the first time that day. His piss tasted real sweet and when I swallowed the last of it, I asked him if he was diabetic. He told me he had been drinking pineapple juice for several days because he didn't want to deal with me vomiting.

He led me back to the bedroom where he first placed clothespins on my nipples, He then had me bend over the bed with my chest on the mattress causing me considerable pain. He ordered me to hold my cheeks apart and began to strike my anus with the wooden rod. The pain was excruciating. He continued for about thirty strokes .

Then he lubed up his cock but not my anus and pressed it against my hole. He continued to work his cock into my hole until it passed my sphincter. It hurt horribly and I begged him to stop but he just went on slowly fucking me with long deep strokes.

Pulling his cock all the way out, he said, "You got shit all over my cock. I want you to clean it off." I knew how he wanted me to clean it. This was going to be the most humiliating thing I ever did. Rising from the bed, I knelt before him. His cock was covered with a thin coating of my shit. He wiped it under my nose just above my upper lip before shoving it in my wide open mouth. I could smell it as I closed my mouth around his cock. I began to gag as the bitter taste filled my mouth.

Slowly i worked my tongue around his cock, sucking the slime off bit by bit. Once it was clean he shoved it up my ass again and continued to fuck me. Over the next hour, he repeatedly made me suck my shit from his dick finally cumming in my mouth.

Then it was back to the bathroom and another bladder of piss.

After calling me a shit eating, piss drinking, cum whore he told me to lie down on the bed on my back. He then climbed up on me with his ass towards my face and lowered his ass to my mouth. "I want your tongue up my shit hole. Deep!" he ordered. I spread his cheeks and tried to work my tongue up into his rectum. His hole was tight.

As I was tongue fucking him, he removed the clothespins from my nipples. The rush of blood renewed the pain. My tongue and jaw eventually gave out but by this time he was hard as rock again.

Moving down he lifted my lags and pushed them back alongside my head. Then he entered me once more, ramming his cock all the way to his balls after a couple of painful thrusts he pulled his shit covered cock and brought it up to my mouth. This time I didn't gag as I sucked it clean. He repeated this at least four more times before finishing with a smaller load in my mouth.

He got up and dressed then ordered me back into the bathroom for one more bladder full of his piss. I got dressed and was just about out the door when he said "See you next Friday." I drove home with a sore, throbbing asshole and the taste of cum, shit and piss.