My Journey to Becoming a Hotwife Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 I finally succumb to my desires.
3.5k words
4.42
41.1k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darwen
Darwen
142 Followers

When I got to my room, I sat on the bed thinking "What have I got myself into?"

I phoned Dave and told him everything that had happened. After quite a pause, he finally asked, "Why did you let it go so far?"

I knew I had to be honest. I sighed, "I don' know why. It was like I was under a spell when I was with him. He has such an air of control about him, Dave." I felt a tear run down my face. "I just can't find it in myself to say 'no' when he tells me to do something."

There was a long silence before Dave finally replied and asked, "How do you feel about what happened?"

I didn't know how to reply, or what to say. But Dave broke the silence and asked, "Did you enjoy it then?"

I sat there with tears flowing, but I had to be truthful. "It turned me on in ways I've never experienced before, Dave. Being controlled like that really got to me."

"Do you want more, Wendy?" he finally replied.

I couldn't lie to him, "I wanted it so much," I said. "It was like a drug, scary but mind blowing all at the same time. Being controlled like that was such a buzz."

I heard Dave take a deep breath. "Look Wendy, I asked you to do this, so you are in charge. You said yourself you want it. I love you to bits- Just be careful and remember I want every detail."

"Thank you darling," I replied, wiping away my tears. "I need to shower and clear my mind." With that we said our goodbyes.

After I hung up, I sat there thinking again. It was then that I realised I was soaking wet again. I took my dress off and got Into the shower. Whilst in the shower, I ran over everything with the razor again, thinking to myself "just in case". Who was I kidding?! I dried off and looked at myself once more in the mirror and said to myself, "Wendy, you only live once".

Sorting through my makeup, I found a bright red nail polish. I painted my toes and fingers then poured a bottle of wine from the mini bar as they dried. Then I did my hair. I took the fishnets out of the packet thinking "I hope he approves." I loved how the deep lace top on them looked against my pale skin as I fastened the suspenders to them. I didn't have the matching thong as John had thrown it away. "Commando again it is,"I thought".

I slipped on the new heels he had bought me, wondering how the hell I was going to walk in them. But I had to admit my toes looked incredibly sexy painted red through the fishnet. I stood slightly wobbly in front of the mirror in just my stockings and heels and took a pic. I sent it to Dave with a "will he approve?" tag! Seconds later he replied, "omg, hope he realises how lucky he is."

Taking the dress out of its bag, I noticed in the bottom of the bag was my thong. The sales assistant must have took pity and slipped it in there for me. I thought for a second before throwing it on the bed with a smile and put the dress on, which in its self was a struggle as it was skin tight. It zipped full length up and down the back. Once on, the bumps of my suspenders were clearly visible through the leather.

Looking into the mirror I thought to myself, "sexy but also slutty." I actually liked how being dressed this way made me feel. I put on some red lipstick. I took another pic and sent it to Dave. Again seconds later he replied, "You look amazing. I hope you will wear it for me one day."

I replied quickly. "Darling, I'm your hotwife. I will do anything you ask me to. Talk tomorrow xx." I Turned off my phone, took a deep breath I walked out of the door.

When I walked in John sat at the bar waiting. He patted the stool next to him which I sat on as he ordered me a GnT.

When I picked it up I realised I was shaking like a leaf.

He just said, "You look sexier than I could have ever expected; the fishnets are just perfect. Just relax, and enjoy the night. I promise it will be one you will never forget." I started to shake even more!

We sat and made small talk. I think he was trying to settle my nerves. Two more Gin and Tonics certainly helped a bit.

With that he stood and said, "Time for dinner."

As we walked to the restaurant, his hand found its way to my bum again. As his fingers traced my suspenders, he just said "Perfect."

"I'm glad you approve." As we walked into the restaurant, I could feel every set of eyes on me, both men and women's.

He grinned as he said, "Mmm, you may exceed my expectations."

After our starters were cleared away he asked if I was feeling a little more relaxed.

"Yes," I admitted. "I feel much more relaxed." I was glowing.

He had a wicked smile on his face as he took out a little velvet bag, handed it to me and said, "Good. Now pop to the loo; you'll know what to do."

Immediately on edge again, I took the bag. For its size it was quite heavy, but once again I was under his spell. I stood and went to the loo without even thinking.

A few minutes later I found myself sitting on the toilet, my suspicions confirmed, looking at a silver metal butt plug with a jewelled end, in the bag with it a sachet of lube.

"Omg," I thought. I now know what he wants. It was this point when I knew I was going to give myself to him. I so wanted to experience being dominated by him again.

I unzipped my dress enough to put one leg up on the seat and smeared a little of the lube onto my hole. It made me tingle straight away. I added a little more to the plug and with a deep breath started to ease it into me. I had to go slow as it felt bigger than it looked, but omg I wasn't sure what was in that lube, but it was really making me tingle. Suddenly it popped in, I let out a little gasp.

Walking back to the restaurant, I was shocked how good it felt, but when I sat down omg wow, it felt so so good.

As I handed him the empty bag he smiled saying, "Good girl. How does it feel?" His voice made me tingle.

"I have never felt anything like it," I replied. I could feel myself blushing.

With a wry grin he just said, "I'm glad, but that's just a hint of what's to come."

I felt myself go an even deeper shade of red. But I was soaking wet just at his words.

We finished our meal and returned to the bar, the feeling of the plug as I walked was so so good. It actually shocked me how much it was turning me on. Dave popped into my head, I thought "We really are going to have to explore my sub side much more." I was liking it, much more than I could ever have imagined.

As we sat in the bar and enjoyed another GnT John asked, "Have you ever been submissive before?"

I replied, "No, but I think I am enjoying it a little too much so far."

He replied, "Good answer. As soon as you agreed to go with me this morning, I knew you would be a good sub." His words made my whole body goose bump over.

He then said to me, "Remember the word: Farmer."

When I asked "why," he said, "If it gets too much tonight, just say it. It's a safe word. If you say it at any point, I will stop and the night will be over."

I must have looked worried as he held my hand and said, "Don't worry. I am positive you will enjoy it."

As we finished our drinks, he asked "Shall we retire?"

I slipped down from my stool and he said "Stop there."

My back was to him and I felt him undo the the zip on my dress. From the bottom up.

Before I knew it, I felt his finger push against the plug. It actually made my knee tremble as I gasped.

He took my arm and walked me to the lift. I could feel my stocking tops were totally exposed as I walked, but I liked the feeling it gave me.

As the lift doors closed he pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I just melted in his arms once more.

He whispered into my ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you will beg me to stop."

I felt my pussy tingle and leak a little as he said it. All I could reply was a weak, "Please."

He guided me towards his room when the lift opened.

As soon as the door was closed I felt the zip go all the way up on my dress letting it fall to the floor. He pushed me forwards over the bed and I felt a sharp pain and he spanked my arse really hard twice.

He leaned forwards and said, "Don't move."

I could see in the mirror he was undressing. I was shaking, half in fear, half in excitement.

He turned and spanked each cheek hard twice more. Then a third one between my legs, he caught the plug and my pussy. The pain was intense, but at the same time it was like a bolt of lightening went through my whole body.

Then he said, "Get on your knees and face me."

As I did so, in front of me was his semi hard cock. Knowing what he wanted, I opened my mouth as he guided his cock into it. He didn't do anything, just held it there not moving. I could feel it getting harder, swelling and slowly filling my mouth.

I liked the feeling. I was totally submissive, but I had the power to make him hard.

Soon as he was hard, he grabbed my hair holding my head tight and slowly started to fuck my mouth.

I felt a complete slut, on my knees in just stockings, suspenders and heels with a man I had met just over 24 hours ago fucking my mouth. I went to steady myself with my hands on him.

He brushed them away and said, "Put your hands behind your back, slut."

His words shocked me a little, but I did it as he said.

His thrusts slowly got deeper and faster, every few he would push deeper I could feel him touching the back of my throat, making me gag a little. When he did, he would pull out, letting me catch my breath. As he pushed again he said, "Relax and swallow." As I did so, I felt the tip enter my throat. Again as I gagged, he pulled out. This repeated again and again until he was fucking my throat, not just my mouth. I was so confused. I liked what he was doing. I was actually enjoying it.

He pushed in again. His thrusts getting harder and deeper, his balls bouncing off my chin, not letting up. I felt his grip tighten on my hair; I knew what was coming.

"Fuck," I heard him moan as he pushed hard. I felt his cock pulse and spurt after spurt of cum shot straight down my throat into my belly. He pulled out and said, "My god, you are good Wendy."

My eyes were watering, my mouth was dribbling but I loved it. "What was he turning me into?" I thought to myself.

He lifted me up again, kissing me deeply, and said I was the best he had been with in a long, long time. I felt his cock against me. Looking down, he was still hard. He smiled and said, "Whilst you were putting the plug in I took a couple of viagra again. I'm going to be hard for a long time."

He pushed me back onto the bed, opening my legs wide and got between my legs. I felt his breath on me; the anticipation was hell. He commented how smooth I was again and how beautiful my pussy looked. As soon as his tongue touched my clit I exploded with the biggest orgasm I'd had in years. My whole body spasmed uncontrollably.

His kisses then slowly worked up my stomach. He stopped at my tits, sucking each nipple hard and biting them, again sending shock waves through me. He gave each one a big love bite. My nipples were still sore from last night. I was actually enjoying the pain. That actually scared me a bit.

I felt his cock at my entrance. I lifted my legs up. He grabbed hold of my heels and opened them as wide as he could. I was his to do with as he pleased, and he knew it as he slowly pushed forward, the head of his cock opening my married pussy to him once more.

He thrust slowly at first, but got deeper and deeper until he was fully inside me. The feeling of the plug in my arse and him deep in me pushed me over the edge again and I had another orgasm.

He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and started to fuck me deep and hard. Each thrust his balls would bang onto the plug in my arse, sending shock waves through me. It felt amazing, I'd never felt pleasure like it.

He pulled out, telling me to turn over and get onto my knees. I did it. He slapped both arse cheeks again several times. I could feel them burning red as the pain grew more intense. He then pushed straight back into me. God it felt amazing! As he was fucking me, he started playing with the plug, tapping it as he fucked me. Then, all of a sudden, he pulled it out leaving me feeling empty.

I could hear him doing something behind me. He started playing with the plug, pushing it in and out. As he was doing it, I felt something cold being poured onto my arse. He pushed the plug in again. He pulled the plug out and pushed his cock straight into my arse till his balls slapped against my pussy, causing me to scream aloud. He slapped me hard again.

"It's too much," I screamed. "Omg I'm coming!" He held himself deep in me until I calmed down.

He said, "My god, you are the perfect woman." He started to fuck my arse hard, holding onto my suspender belt, pulling me onto his every thrust. The pain transformed into sheer pleasure.

Dave and I had tried anal, but I never really liked it much. But I was screaming, "Fuck me harder!"

I wasn't sure how long it went on but he finally pushed me forward burying my face into the pillows before cumming deep inside my arse.

He collapsed onto the bed besides me. I rested my head onto his chest, shaking uncontrollably from the numerous orgasms. We fell asleep like that.

I woke a couple of hours later, still wearing my heels. I got up to go to the loo. As I got off the bed, I bent to take off my heels.

As I did so, I heard him say, "Don't you dare. You'll take them off when I say."

When I came back from the loo he was hard again. I crawled up the bed, taking him into my mouth sucking hard on him. Then I moved up and lowered myself onto his cock. I slowly fucked him, grinding my pussy into him. I came twice more before he said "Get onto your knees."

I felt him get behind me saying, "Which hole?" When I didn't reply he slapped my arse hard and said, "Which hole, slut?"

I turned and looked him in the eye and said, "Which ever hole you want, sir."

"Good answer," he replied. "Now hold your cheeks apart, slut."

As I did so, I felt a familiar cold feeling as he poured lube onto my arse and his cock eased in again. I buried my face into the pillows to muffle my screams as he slowly started fucking my arse again. He lasted so long this time, alternating between my arse and pussy. Words cannot describe the feelings that went through me. After what seemed like ages his pace picked up.

He started fucking it harder and harder, holding onto my hips, pulling me onto him. He reached forwards, grabbing my hair. "Fuck," I heard him say as he came deep inside my arse again.

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew his alarm was going off.

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, still in my heels. My arse was on fire from the abuse it took, but it felt so good. I slipped on a robe from his bathroom and kissed him once more. Looking out of the door, the corridor was all quiet.

My room was only three doors down. I ran and got in without anyone seeing me. I sat on the bed and a wave of emotions come over me and I burst into tears. I had never had an experience like it, but I liked it, even then I knew I wanted more. How could I explain that to Dave? He would already be at work so I couldn't phone him either.

How was I going to broach the subject that I liked being dominated so hard to my husband?

I had a long shower, my arse was burning still, my nipples were sore from being bitten. But still my pussy was tingling like never before.

I got ready for the day. A more demure outfit, bra, knickers, holdups, heels and a plain dress. I was packing up all my stuff into my case when there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to see John standing there. He asked, "Are you ok?"

I said, "Yes I'm fine. Rather sore, but in a good way."

He smiled and passed me the dress saying "It's yours to keep."

I took it from him, thanking him for the heels as well. He smiled and said "You've earned them." Those words burned into me. They made me feel like a whore.

He followed me into my room, closed the door and said, "Wear the heels again today." He told me to sit, took them from my case, knelt, removed my shoes and placed them on my feet again.

He then ran his hands up my legs to the bared skin above my hold-ups. As his fingers brushed my thong, he tutted and said, "Who said you could wear knickers today?"

His fingers grasped around the gusset of my thong and he pulled hard. He literally ripped them from me, lifting them to his lips saying, "Mmmm, already wet."

He pulled me up and said, "Turn around, lift your dress, and bend over the bed."

I just did as he asked. I felt a searing pain once more as he slapped my arse so hard.

"That will teach you for wearing underwear without permission."

I heard his belt and zip go. Then in one motion he pushed me face down onto the bed, then pushed his cock all the way into me, causing me to explode in an intense orgasm. Pulling my head back by my hair, he fucked me really hard and fast until he came deep into my pussy.

He pulled out, telling me to kneel and clean his cock as he wouldn't want his wife to smell another woman on him! I just did it, licked and sucked every bit of my juices from him.

When I had finished, he smiled and said, "You are amazing, Wendy." He took my face in his hands and kissed me. He did himself up, and turned to leave. As he opened the door he turned and said, "Don't even think of putting knickers on after I leave."

I didn't go to breakfast, I just packed my car as I would be leaving for home straight from the day's training.

John managed to get me alone during the morning break. He thanked me for an amazing night, saying he was going to recommend me for more training courses in the near future, and hoped we could meet again.

I smiled and asked, "Should I bring the dress and heels?"

He said, "No I will buy you new ones. I rather liked taking you shopping."

All I could think about on my drive home was, "My life will never be the same. How will this end?"

I cannot wait too see which course I'm on next!

Darwen
Darwen
142 Followers