My Journey to Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of my story with an older mother and daughter.
1.6k words
4.43
43.8k
22

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of my story. It is necessary to read Part 1 to set the stage.

*****

I couldn't stop thinking about my first encounter with Karen and her Mom. My twenty year old hormones and fantasies kept me thinking about what happened. I thought about the satisfaction from providing oral sex to the ladies, how the spanking and finger in my ass somehow right good and right and I mostly thought about Karen's Mom and how much she turned me on.

Karen approached me after class. The first thing she said was to ask me if I had been thinking about our time together. I sheepishly said that I have. With a wicked grin she asked me if I wanted to do it all, and more, again. She knew I was hooked. I stammered that I would but what did she mean by more. She smiled and pecked my cheek and said that I would find out. She told me to be at their home at 8pm on Friday.

I went back and forth on whether I was really ready to get more into this relationship. I could not get the sights and smells out of my imagination and of course I went to their home on time. Both ladies greeted me at the door. Karen pushed herself against me and kissed me deeply. Karen's Mom stood back and smiled. Karen grabbed me by my hand and led me over to the couch. They both sat down. I was standing awkwardly and then Karen's Mom ordered me to strip. I really wanted to please her and immediately stripped.

Karen's Mom then said that we first needed to come to an understanding. They only way we could be together was if I understood that the ladies are always in charge and that my role is to be used for their pleasure. They might grant me some pleasure but only after I demonstrated that I got it. She looked at me with her light blue eyes and I felt her gaze deep within me. I nodded that I understood. She order me to turn around and then grabbed the rope that was nearby and tied my wrist together behind my back. She then told me to turn around and tied a ball gag into my mouth. I stood by meekly. It just felt right to me. She then ordered me to lie across her lap.

Karen's Mom had a leather paddle with holes in it next to her on the couch. She picked it up and showed it to me. She told me that it takes time to learn how to behave properly. She reminded me that it took me years in school to learn what I now know as a senior. She then told me that the way people learn is through reward and punishment.

Karen's Mom then pressed me down with my head in Karen's lap. She then began to pound my ass with the paddle. Karen caressed my head and helped keep me in the proper position. The paddling really hurt and I began to cry and beg her to stop. She continued the paddling. Karen's Mom told me this paddling is to show me what the punishment would be if I disobeyed. She also said she likes paddling the Man's ass as it puts him in his place and turns her on.

My ass felt on fire after the paddling. She removed my gag and pushed me off the side of the couch. She spread her legs and pointed to where I was to place my tongue. I eagerly complied. I felt so close to her and yearned to taste her. I ate her just as she taught me last time. I gently took her clit between my lips when I felt she was ready to cum. She grabbed my head with her hands and told me I was a good boy. Her praise inspired me.

Karen had opened her legs on the other side of the couch. Karen's Mom pushed my head over and pointed to Karen's bald pussy which was on display. I could see and smell her arousal. I moved over and pleasured Karen as I was instructed. She arched her back and cried out when she came and praised me for my service. I was more aroused then I had ever been in my life.

Karen's Mom said that this was just the appetizer. They stood up and helped me to my feet. Karens's Mom grabbed me by the cock and led me into her bedroom. I noticed there were ropes tied to the four ends of the bed. She led me to the foot of the bed and had me face the headboard. She untied my wrists and told me to lie down on the bed on my stomach. They each grabbed an arm and tied my wrist to the top corners of the bed. Karen placed two pillows under my stomach which lifted my ass off the bed. My legs were then tied to the bottom two corners of the bed. The ball gag was reinserted into my mouth.

I felt the sting of the paddle on my already beaten ass. I pulled against the ropes but could not move. I then felt Karen's Mom use her fingers to spread my ass cheeks and felt a lubricant being applied to my tight asshole. She told me that my ass was for their pleasure. This included being spanked and fucked. She told me that being fucked puts the man into his right place and that it turned her on to see the man suffer for her. Karen's Mom then began inserting a small dildo into my ass. She would work it around. My ass felt surprisingly good. It took a little while to get used to it but it was not an unpleasant feeling. Then Karen's Mom moved to larger dildos.

She lubed my ass again with her fingers and inserted several fingers into my hole. I really felt it and moaned into my gag. She then put more lub on my hole and started with a much larger dildo. I felt my ass being spread open as she slowly and gradually forced the bigger dildo into me. I pulled against the ropes and moaned deeply but Karen's Mom keep pushing it in. Karen sat by my head and rubbed my hair and told me how well I was doing and that I would get a reward. Karen's Mom then worked the dildo further into me and I felt the butt plug fill my ass as it fit deeply into me.

They left me when they left the room. Then soon came back each with a glass of wine and a wicked grin. Karen's Mom then paddled my ass again which hurt even more with the butt plug in me and my ass so sore from the other paddling. She told me I was doing well and more fun was to come. They untied the ropes and positioned me on my back with my ass at the end of the bed. My wrist were tied behind. I submissively complied as they rearranged me. I did not even think of doing anything but obey.

Karen took a long drink from her wine and removed her dress. She was naked and then straddled my face. She order me to put my tongue in her pussy as she rode me. She grabbed the side of my head for balance. I could not see anything else that was happening. My next feeling was the butt plug being removed and more lubricant being put in my asshole. I then felt the hard shaft of the strap-on as it entered me. I raised my head and shouted out. Karen rolled off me and then slapped my face. She told me to behave as her Mom loved fucking her men. She then remounted me and told me to lick her asshole and that was what I must do to show her my devotion. I eagerly did that. I was lost in space (I realize now subspace) as I licked Karen's ass and pussy and felt her Mother pound my ass.

Karen came hard again and climbed off my face. They then switched positions as Karen pouned my ass with the strap-on and her Mom pleasured herself on my face. Karen's Mom came several times as she filled me with her juices and I eagerly licked her pussy and ass. Karen then pulled her strap-on out of me and gave me a big smile.

She me that I did well and that it was time for my reward. She surprised me when she climbed over me and placed my nipples in my mouth for me to pleasure them. I worked over each nipple as I was instructed. She then moved lower and grabbed my swelled cock. She moved back her pussy and placed my cock in her. It was heavaen. She told me how much she liked fucking when she was on top. She told me I deserved it as I had done a great time pleasuring her and her Mother.

My release was extraordinary. I have to say it was the best one ever. I tried to reproduce that feeling many times and although I really enjoy cuming, nothing ever matched up to that feeling.

My Journey To Submission moved forward. There was much more that came aftrwards which I will tell you in future stories. I felt then, and still feel now, how fortunate I am.