My Journey to Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
The third part of my journey into submission.
1.9k words
4.5
37.3k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of my story. Reading the other two parts is important to set up this part of my story.

*****

My journey into submission was proceeding. I submitted to Karen and her Mom several times a month during my senior year at the midwestern university in the late 1970s. We would get together at the apartment they shared. Our times together became more intense and I became even more comfortable submitting completely to Karen and her mother.

We would always begin by being greeted at the front door by Karen and her Mom. Karen would give me a kiss and then I would be ordered to strip. I was always to be naked in their presence. They created a shelf in the front hall closet for me to place my clothes. I would then walk over to the couch where they would both be sitting. The couch faced away from the door and towards the large window which looked out over the city. I would place myself across their laps and Karen's mom would begin the spanking. Karen's mom did most of the spanking and preferred to use her strong hands. She only used the nearby paddle when her hand tired. The spanking always would bring me to tears and I would just lie there and take it.

They always used their strap-ons to fuck my ass. Karen's mom took the lead. She gradually expanded my asshole by using lubricant and larger devices. I would wear a butt plug during the remainder of our time together. They would thoroughly fuck my ass. I was always gagged and could do nothing but take it. I grew to crave the feeling of having my ass filled by their cocks. All the back and forth motion of the fucking was hard to take but I did it for them. Karen's Mom seemed to get more into the fucking then Karen did but they both used my ass as they pleased.

I became an expert in using my mouth to pleasure their pussies and bring them to orgasm. They taught me many positions. Karen's Mom preferred to ride my face and Karen seemed to like it most when I laid between her legs on her bed. Karen would cum with loud moans and Karen's Mom would have multiple intense orgasms. During our last time together they taught me to pleasure them from behind. They got on their hands and knees and I was taught to first lick their ass and then pussy until they were pleasured. I became as good eating their asses as I was eating their pussies.

Karen's Mom would use her cane on my sore ass whenever I disobeyed or did not pleasure them properly. I hated the cane (and still do). It really got my attention to serve them the way they deserve. They would grant me my release about half of the time. It was always Karen and never her Mom. Karen would then allow me to fuck her with her being on top. A few times she gave me a fantastic blow job. She decided when and how I was to be pleasured. It was all great and I always looked forward to our times together. I was well along my journey.

It was getting closer to the end of my senior year. Karen had missed two classes and I was concerned. I finally saw her at a class and she did not look right. Something definitely seemed to be wrong. We talked briefly and made arrangements to have another time together later in the week. I missed being with them and was eager to serve them once more.

I arrived at the appointed time and knocked on the door. Karen's mom opened the door. I walked in and was surprised that Karen was not there. I asked if Karen would be there and her mom said no and that she had me all to herself that evening. I then told her how beautiful she was and how I so needed to submit to her desires. Karen's mom was in her mid forties. She was shorter than Karen and had a few more pounds but I grew to I love the curves of her body. She had a lovely face and stunning light blue eyes. I even liked the way she wore her hair. Most of all was that she radiated a strength and eroticism that overwhelmed me. This started me on being most attracted to older woman. They had strength and passion. They used their experience to teach me to behave the right way. I told Karen's mom how I felt and she smiled and then ordered me to strip.

I then walked over to the couch and laid across her lap as I always did to start our time together. Karen's mom then began my spanking. She started slowly and built up a rhythm. My ass took the pounding. I remember that this time she talked a lot while spanking my ass. She told me that a sub most always be spanked the right way. To her being spanked the right way meant that the sub would be brought to tears and have the pain last several days. She also told me that I was doing well and was beginning to understand. Initially my submission was all about me and what I wanted to do. I was doing it mainly for my pleasure. She told me real submission was when the sub did it only for the pleasure of the lady. The sub wants and needs to pleasure the lady by submitting to her desires. The spanking had to be 'real". She spanked me for as long as she desired. I really did now understand. I wanted her to be pleased with me. I knew I could get up and leave at any time but I could not and would not do that. Her praise meant so much to me but I most wanted her to be satisfied. My ass and mouth were really there for her pleasure.

This spanking was the most intense one during our many times together. There was something else going on here. When Karen's Mom was finished she had me kneel in front of her and she guided my head to lay across her lap as she caressed my face and told me that I did well. She told me that I was ready for another step in our relationship.

She then told me that I was to become her piss slut. I raised up my head and gave her a worried look. I never thought of doing that. She told me not be concerned. Drinking the piss of a healthy woman was not harmful in any way. I had already swallowed all of her fluids and nothing unhealthy has happened. She told me that my only choice was to do it or leave. I looked deep into her light blue eyes and nodded. She knew I could not leave. If I left then, I knew I would never see her again and I need to be with her.

She then told me to stand and led me by my cock and balls into her bedroom. She always led me along by grabbing my cock and balls. It hurt but seemed right and always aroused me. We went into her bedroom. It was the first time I was in her bedroom. We had always gone into Karen's bedroom. Karen's bedroom was smaller and done all in pink and light colors. Karen's Mom bedroom was bigger. It was strong but yet feminine just like her. She led me by my cock and balls directly into her large bathroom. She opened up the door to the large walk in shower and told me to lay on my back with my head near the wall. I had to pull up my long legs to fit in. The cold tiles felt good on my sore and red ass.

She removed her dress and squatted over me. She grabbed my hair and lifted my head and told me what was going to happen. She told me the most important things were to not breathe and to close my eyes. Getting piss in my eyes was not good and was not where it belonged. I was told to open my mouth and hold my breath until ordered to do something else. She said her piss would fill my mouth and when it was full that I would then get the order to swallow. She would have stopped her stream and watch me swallow her piss. She then reminded me about the breathing and eyes and then placed her pussy right next to my open mouth.

Having her piss fill my mouth was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. It was warm, warmer than I thought it would be. It was strong but not too much to take. It was sour but yet tasted like her. I eagerly swallowed her piss as I wanted her to be pleased. I heard her moans of pleasure as she filled my mouth several times with her warm piss. I must have swallowed four or five times. Karen's mom kept pissing on me aftert the last time I swallowed. My head and hair was covered with her piss.

Karen's mom then lowered herself on to my face. I placed my tongue deep in her pussy and took her clit between my tongue and upper lip. I moved my tongue deep inside her to clean her completely and caress her. She moaned as she moved her pussy and clit over my mouth. She told me to suck her clit as she came and came. Waves of her orgasm rolled over her. Karen's mom usually came quietly but this time she lost control as she came violently and rubbed her pussy all over my tongue, mouth and lips. I can't describe how good it felt to know that I pleasured her this way.

She eventually rolled off me and laid next to me as she recovered. She then told me that I did well and that I was now her piss slut. She then rose up and told me to stand up. She turned on the shower and handed me the soap and wash rag. I soaped her up and washed her all over. It was so erotic. I made sure she was properly cleaned. When I was finished she had me dry her off. She put on her robe and told me to shower and wash my hair and use mouthwash. I was to then join her naked in the kitchen.

I went to Karen's mom in the kitchen. She asked me if I was hungry and then made me a sandwich. We talked a long time. It was very comfortable and intimate. We talked about many things. We talked about life and current events. Karens' mom gave me advice about my forthcoming job interviews. She also told me that Karen was now in an alcoholic rehab. She was glad Karen was finally dealing with her depression and drinking. We talked long into the night.

Karens' mom walked me to the door. While I was still naked she came close to me and told me I was her toy boy. She then kissed me. It was our first kiss as only Karen had previously kissed me. I allowed her to lead with the kiss and enjoyed it immensely.

TO BE CONTINUED