My Journey to Submission Pt. 07

Story Info
My journey to submission by older woman continues.
1.8k words
4.6
24.3k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of my journey to submission. I suggest you read the previous parts to understand the people and how we got to this part of my journey.

*****

It was really hard to eat my own cum out of Mary's pussy. I had just cum inside of her so my erotic energy was low but I was only 20 years old and was still very aroused by the morning's activities. I was upset about disappointing Karen's mom but I did what she told me to do. My tongue was deep into Mary's pussy and I licked and cleaned out our cum. Mary responded by moving her hips and grabbing the back of my head.

I was a 20 year old college student in my senior year at a midwestern university in the late 1970s. I had met Karen and her mom and they led me on my journey to submission. I became especially close to Karen's mom and still retain that urge of being with older woman. Karen's mom was so erotic and beautiful and she taught me how to behave properly as a submissive. I was upset because I disobeyed her by cumming inside of Mary when I knew that was not allowed.

Karen's mom opened the bedroom door and strode aggressively into the room. She said that I must be finished cleaning my own cum out of Mary. Mary nodded and tried to cover herself up as I withdrew my head from between her legs.

Karen's mom was furious. She took immediate command of Mary and the situation. Karen's mom told Mary that she had violated her trust. They had agreed upon what Mary could make me do and that it did not include me fucking her and that she was clear that I was not to cum. Karen's mom told Mary that only she decides when I could cum and that Mary put me in a very difficult situation. I was to be punished for disobeying the order not to cum but that Mary must also be punished from violating the trust Karen's mom placed with her. Karen's mom also said that she understood that Mary really wanted to be used by her and that she would not tolerate topping from the bottom. Mary was going to be punished in a very severe way to made it clear that she was not getting what she wanted. Birdie was watching from just inside the bedroom door and glared at Mary. Birdie told Mary she respected what Karen's mom had entrusted her with and that she did not violate that trust.

Karen's mom then told us to remain naked and directed us to the living room. Mary seemed embarrassed by her nudity as she was a large woman in her fifties with huge breasts. We put our heads down as we walked into the living room. We were then directed into the spare bedroom which was being used as an office and exercise room. There was a bench in the room that was used to lift weights. It was all black with a thick pad and iron bars which connected the base of the bench to the ledge where the weights sat over the top of it. A strong wide wood board was placed on the ledge where the weight bar would have been. Mary meekly followed us all into the room and was told to sit on the bench with her back to the iron bars and wooden ledge. Karen's mom immediately tied ropes to her arms and legs. She then tied Mary's arms to the wood board on the ledge behind her. These ropes were tied in a way that pulled back Mary's shoulders which caused her huge breasts to stand out even further. Her legs were tied to the bottom legs of the bench in a way that separated her wide thighs and displayed her pussy with its thick black hair. Mary was completely vulnerable and seemed to be in a trance.

Karen's mom tied a black ball gag in Mary's mouth and told her again why she was being punished. She reinforced that she was in charge and that the punishment would be severe. Karen's mom then tied a smaller rope around the base of each of Mary's breasts. She pulled and tied the ropes to be so tight that the pressure on Mary's breasts made them a deep red color and it looked like they really hurt. Mary moaned deeply into her gag. Karen's mom then grabbed a long handled flexible paddle. It was black and had a small rubber pad at the end. It looked like it would really hurt. I had not seen that paddle before. Birdie and I watched intently from the corner of the room.

Karen's mom stepped towards Mary and grabbed her hair. She told her again that she was being punished for violating her trust. She began pounding Mary's defenseless breasts while pulling back her hair. The huge breasts took a beating. The sound reverberated throughout the room. Mary moaned and cried as her breasts were beaten. Black and blue marks soon appeared all over her breasts. Karen's mom gave special attention to Mary's large nipples. She stood in front of them and swung the paddle to just hit the tip of each nipple. This seemed to affect Mary the most. Mary moaned and cried and shook her head back and forth. Karen's mom eventually stepped back and was breathing heavily. She said that she wanted Mary to remember this for a long time. She put down the long paddle and reached into a black bag. She produced a short handled whip. I remember her eyes gleamed as she displayed the whip. Mary cried even more and shook her head and pleaded through her gag. Karen's mom just smiled wickedly as she strode towards the helpless black and blue breasts. She carefully measured her distance and gave a perfectly placed whip mark on the four sides of each breast. Mary responded with deeper moans and cries. Birdie and I watched and I could feel Birdie's growing excitement next to me.

Karen's mom stood back and then looked Mary deep in her eyes. I saw that there was now a deep connection and that Mary really needed to submit to Karen's mom. I realized then that Mary had used me to be with Karen's mom in this way and it really bothered me. Birdie told Mary that she has gotten into much more than she could handle. Mary was untied and collapsed into a chair in the corner of the room. She held her head between her hands and said how sorry she was and that she understood that the punishment was deserved. Karen's mom went to her and whispered something in her ear. I heard part of it and it was clear that Mary would soon be learning how to properly pleasure her.

Karen's mom then turned her attention to me. She told me to sit on the bench facing the opposite way that Mary was positioned. I faced the wooden board that was on top of the iron side bars. Karen's mom stood in front of me and she looked so beautiful. She was soft yet strong. She had an intensity to her light blue eyes that completely captured me. I so wanted to please her and be what she wanted me to be. She then told me how special the bond is between the Mistress and her sub. How trust was an essential part of this incredibly special and unique relationship. Karen's mom told me she valued my devotion to her and that she accepted her responsibility to nurture our deep connection. She would guide me and protect me. She realized she had made a mistake by entrusting me temporarily to Mary and that would never happen again. She understood how I had to obey Mary as I was told to so. However I must still be punished for cumming when I was told that it was not allowed. My punishment would remind me once again that my role is to obey and serve my Mistress.

Karen's mom went to the closet and soon came out with the largest butt plug I've even seen. It was much bigger then what I had ever taken. Karen's mom walked over to me and ruffled my hair and caressed my face. She intensely looked at me as she told me to sit on this butt plug and take it all in for her. She motioned me to stand up and then attached the huge butt plug to the bench. It was then lathered with a large amount of some creamy substance. Karen's mom stood in front of the bench and never looked more beautiful to me or more in command. Our eyes met and there was this deep connection that was almost overwhelming. I recall that there was nothing else in the room or our lives at this moment. I slowly moved down to take the small tip of the plug into my ass. I was not and did not need to be restrained. I soon felt my ass being stretched as I moved a bit further down on the plug. Karen's mom eyes encouraged me and showed me that she understood how hard this was for me. That gave me the extra incentive to keep pushing down as the butt plug tore into my ass. The cream on the plug really helped me take it all deep inside of me. I kept pushing down while never breaking eye contact with Karen's mom. The feelings when I finally felt when the plug completely fill my ass are hard to describe. There was so much pain, satisfaction, and relief. My ass felt painfully stretched but it did feel so good to have it so full.

Karen's mom smiled and blew me a kiss. She then proceeded to publically claim me as hers. She kept eye contact until she raised her dress over her head to be completely naked in front of Birdie and Mary. There was a chair on one side of the bench and a table across from it that she moved into the right position. Karen's mom then stood on them and rested her back against the wooden board on the ledge. Her beautiful pussy was right in front of my face. We both knew that Birdie and Mary were watching intently. Karen's mom then told me to put my tongue deep inside of her and suck her clit. I eagerly did as I was told. She tasted so good. My upper lip massaged her clit while my tongue went as deep into her pussy as it could. Karen's mom held the back of my head and ground her pussy into my mouth and face. She came with an explosion and kept cumming as she moaned deeply and told me that I was such a good toy boy. I could not have been happier.