My Journey with Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
More guys in theater and a schoolgirl fantasy.
4.1k words
4.09
34.2k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circa 1987

It's been more than a year since the first 'other guy' in the theater. We still go to the porn theater, but it is more like every other week now, rather than the once a month when this began. After the first time Lynn masturbated a guy sitting next to her, it became an obsession. It was every third or forth time for almost 6 months that someone would sit next to Lynn. More recently it is at least one guy every time we are there, but more likely it is several guys per night. I think the regulars know what to expect and must have one of those 'take a number' machines hidden away someplace. On those nights when it is only one guy, Lynn seems to be disappointed during the ride home, but she has never admitted that to me. Most likely she gets to jack off three or four guys each time we go. She always makes sure I can punish her clit and plunge my fingers in her sopping pussy while she is having her fun with the guy on the other side of her. Most nights she is so turned on before we even get to our seats that I can see a wet spot starting to form on the back of her skirt as we walk into the theater. Her panties and bra never even leave the house on movie night anymore, so I can have clear access.

Three weeks ago, I think she set some kind of record, as soon as a satisfied customer pulled up his pants and left, there was a new guy in the seat next to her. I didn't keep count but during the two and a half hours we were there it was a continuous line of cocks for her to jack off. As it is most times, she just leaves the cum deposited on her hands to use as lubricant for the next guy. Tonight her hands looked like she had just plunged them into a bucket of cold cream. I think one of the last guys was the guy that sold us our tickets at the door. I guess word has spread about the woman that likes to jack off any and all cocks, and that she will be there on most Friday nights.

She has also made it plain that they are not allowed to touch her and there are never any problems with that. There have only been a couple times where she has let a guy touch her tits or stroke her thigh but she never lets it last very long. A couple times during this night while she had a very short wait for the next guy to take a seat, she looked at her hands and all the cum covering them, it looked like she was wondering where all that cum came from, then she wiped off each hand with the other almost like a squeegee removing it and let it drip to the floor. It was like watching a Pavlovian experiment, her eyes were glazed and her mouth was hanging open and she was breathing hard. Big or small, it didn't matter, a cock was just a cock to her. If it was a really big one though, she would recount the experience as we drove home. If the guy was really small she would say on the ride home how bad she felt for the guy and wanted to make it special for him. That's my wife, a true giver. After over two hours of cock play Lynn said her hands was tired and we needed to leave.

She had barely touched my cock all night because of all the attention she was giving others. On our ride home this particular night she openly played with her pussy telling me about the night as if I hadn't been there to see it all happen. I was so hard that a small breeze would have gotten me off if I had thought about it.

When we got home we both took a shower because she said we needed the time to calm down and cool off. Once in bed she was the aggressor as it has become her usual roll for some time now, I can't remember the last time I was on top, and I liked it that way just fine. Lynn would suck on my cock just enough to make it wet and firm, then sit down on my cock cowgirl style, slowly riding it. Sometimes she would just sit still and grind slowly against my pelvis in small slow circles, this would keep me erect but not stimulated enough to cum. She would make herself cum and then get off my cock and have me worship her breasts and her pussy as my cock deflated slightly. Then the whole process would start all over again. She would suck on my cock a couple minutes and lick her own juices from my cock, then ride my cock to another orgasm. This went on for nearly an hour until she was near her limit. I was constantly pleading for her to let me cum. Finally, she once again sat down on my cock, ground against me like she was twirling a Hula-Hoop, "If I let you cum, will you eat your cum from my juicy cunt baby? I really like it when you do that for me, my little cum sucker."

"Yes baby, I will do anything you want. I love you so much I will do anything for you."

"Cum for me baby. Cum right now!"

I exploded on command, not for the first time has she demanded this from me of late. She moved up quickly, holding her hand over her pussy so as not to loose any of our combined juices. She clamped her pussy over my mouth and said, "Eat my cum, you pussy licking bitch. Eat me. Get me off again!" This was the first time she ever called me her bitch. I was startled and excited at the same time.

I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms. The first one wracked her body like an earth quake while the last one was much milder and seemed to bring her back to reality.

We spooned, I held her cradled in my arms, kissing the back of her neck as we enjoyed our post orgasmic bliss.

After some time, still spooning, Lynn said, "I need to ask you something."

I said "OK."

"Does it bother you at all when I jack off all those guys in the movies?"

"No baby, I am there so it is actually something we are both participating in. I'm not really involved physically and have no desire to touch any cock other than my own. No cock other than my own, in any way! Cum play is fine with me as long as it is mine and not some other guys. Watching you enjoy your dominance rush over those guys does turn me on... because it is what your feeling while jacking them off that is turning me on, not them getting off."

"Are you sure?"

"If it was a problem I would tell you!"

"I really like the rush I get playing with their cocks. I like to get them close to cumming and then slow down and watch the frustration on their faces as they think they won't be getting off. I do the same thing to you and I can keep you on the edge for hours if I want to, and you keep coming back for more just like those poor little puppies in the theater."

"I'm sure there are some guys that wouldn't appreciate being teased like that. But you know you can 'play' with me anytime you want."

We lay there holding each other for a long time before drifted off to sleep.

The next night we made love again and it was more tender. As we held each other in our relaxed state Lynn asked, "Do you have any fantasies you want to share with me? You haven't shared anything since you told me about your girl-girl fantasy."

"There are a couple. A schoolgirl fantasy, another you already know and maybe another... "

"What one that I already know about?"

"You making me eat you out, after I cum in your pussy, as you sit on my face. It is my favorite. It has to be you forcing me to do it, to be a rush for me though. Otherwise it's just us making love."

"Good to know. And..."

After a very long pause, "You take me with a strap-on." I say rather sheepishly.

She seemed to sense my reluctance so directed the conversation away, "Tell me about your schoolgirl fantasy you dirty little pervert." She giggled.

"There is this early teen, maybe about the age you were when you were experimenting with your cousin. She is curious and has no hangups at all. You know, open enough to flaunt herself but not really sure what it is she is doing and really wants to find out what sex is all about. She is very forward about everything. She is proud of her experiences although limited and doesn't know what it is she doesn't know. Anything new is exciting."

"How does she look?"

"Pig tails, tight white blouse that hangs open, no bra and her nipples are very visible. She has a very short, mid-thigh plaid skirt, no panties. Her shoes don't really matter."

"What else about her?"

"An example would be that when she learned she could rub herself to orgasm she now masturbates every chance she gets. She knows it is something secret so she doesn't do it just anywhere, but when she is with other girls her age, or some people like me, she is so comfortable with her sexuality, she will play with herself absentmindedly but openly. Like if I was sitting on the front porch and she came up on the porch to talk, she would move a chair so she is facing me. She might have her hand under her skirt, thinking I didn't know she is diddling herself while we talk. She might then sit with a foot up on the cushion not realizing or caring that I can see her bare pussy. She doesn't really know I can see but if she did she wouldn't care."

"What happens?"

"I don't really have a full story behind this but she might be doing some kind of report on old farm houses and wants to see what the house looks like inside. She is very flirty. We go in and I show her around. She is very excited like I am doing something very special for her. She is flitting around looking at everything and can't get enough. She wants to see in all of the cupboards in the kitchen but can't see into the upper cupboards so I get the three step stool out for her. She gets up on the top step and I can see her bare ass and pussy from below. She says she feels tipsy on the top step and asks me to hold her steady. I reach up and hold one of her thighs in both hands. I am awe struck looking at the folds of her pussy lips. She asks me to hold her higher because she still feels like she will fall. I slide my hands higher until the tips of my fingers touch the lips of her pussy. She is bending and leaning all around and doesn't seem to mind that I am openly fondling the entrance of her pussy. Pretty soon she says, "That feels nice, do you like my pussy?"

I swallow hard, and tell her, "It is a very nice pussy, I like it very much."

"You can put a finger inside me if you want. I like that. I like the feeling it makes in my tummy."

"I cautiously finger her pussy and it doesn't seem to phase her at all. I could have licked her ass and I doubt it would get much of a response other than she would like it."

Lynn says, "Lick her ass!"

"What's wrong with that, I do that when you are really turned on and you like it."

"I have to be really turned on otherwise it makes me feel a bit grossed out. What else happens with your little trollop?"

"After the kitchen inspection and pussy fingering is done we go into the living room and sit on the couch. She sits on one end of the couch facing me with both feet up on the cushion and hugs her knees to her chest. She sees me constantly looking down at her pussy, wet from my earlier attention. She says, "You can touch my pussy if you want, I play with it ALL the time." She rolls her eyes when she says, "All the time."

"She is so close I reach out and idly play with her as we talk. I roll the outer then the inner lips of her pussy between my fingers watching for the responses I get with each different motion I give her. I pull and stretch her lips and she smiles at me. Her clit is raised and sticking out from under it's hood and I start to quickly flick my index finger back and forth across it, strumming it like a guitar string. She stiffens with an orgasm and quickly returns to our conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I wipe the cum that is slowly dripping from her pussy and suck it from my fingers."

She looks startled and asks with great curiosity, "Do you like how that tastes?"

I tell her, "Yes I do. I like to lick pussies whenever I get the chance."

She asks me, "What does it taste like?"

"I insert two fingers in her pussy and bring out as much of her cum as I can and offer it to her. She looks at me kind of odd and then sucks my fingers into her mouth, she twirls her tongue around them and sucks all the cum off my fingers. She looks at me and says, "I like that too." She smiles like I just taught her one of the secrets of life."

"You said you like to lick pussies, do you want to lick my pussy?" I nod yes and she jumps quickly onto the back of the couch right next to my head so all I have to do is lean in and start licking her wet cunt. I suck her clit into my mouth and work my tongue as hard as I can and she cums almost as soon as I start. She stays right where she is and steadies herself with both hands at the back of my head. She pulls me in close again and I bring her to another orgasm."

After her orgasm, she says she has to go because it is getting late. She says she will come back tomorrow to see more of the house if it is OK with me. I say it would be fine as I stand there dumbfounded. This girl has my head spinning.

The next day she comes over and asks to come in to see more of the house. I let her in but stay a little shy, wondering what is coming next and if trouble is going to break through my door. She goes right to the couch and again sits with her legs up and spread a bit wide, her pussy open for any and all to see. Her pussy lips are spread open on their own from excitement. Her lack of inhibitions have me in a trance. We talk for a bit and I watch as she slowly pumps her legs open and closed making the lips of her pussy move against each other rubbing her clit without actually touching it. Her clit is poking from it's sheath. I'm sure she knows what she is doing to me but I can't really be sure.

She stops mid sentence and asks, "Do you want to play with my pussy some more?"

I don't answer but begin to run my fingers in and around her pussy while she talks to me. At one point while I am sliding two fingers in and out of her cunt she reaches down and starts rubbing her clit. She doesn't get herself off but just teases herself.

She looks glassy eyed at me and says, "I have seen the penises on some boys at school but I have never seen a grownup one. Can I see yours?"

I say yes and stand up and drop my pants to the floor. I stroke it a couple times as I stand in front of her. I can't really gauge her thoughts from her expression. She asks if she can touch it. I say yes and sit back down on the couch. She sits close to me and reaches out and lightly holds my cock and doesn't move her hand, she just holds it as it throbs in her hand. I tell her she can move her hand and give her instructions on how to make it and me feel good, just like she feels when she plays with herself.

Lynn is stroking my cock just like the instructions I am giving in my story.

She starts asking me about other parts of sex that she and her girlfriends talk about. She asks about everything from foreplay (touching private parts are her words), to oral sex (her words are licking and kissing private parts), to fucking (her words).

She has been playing with my cock for ten or fifteen minutes while we are talking and then she looks up from my cock, her eyes have been locked onto it since she started masturbating me. "Can I lick your cock?" she asks. I nod yes, afraid my voice will crack if I actually speak.

She leans over and starts licking up and down my cock. She must have licked every inch several times before I say, "You can put it in your mouth if you want, that is something that guys really like." She looks up at me to see if I am telling her the truth. The trust level between us has grown from our conversations to the point she feels I am being honest with her. She takes my cock into her mouth, the best she can do is about half. She is very timid, so after a few minutes I start to give more instructions.

I start to explain to her about what it is like when a guy cums. She looks at me like I'm an idiot and says, "I know that! Are you going to cum now?" She goes back to sucking my cock.

"Is it OK if I cum while you are sucking on my cock? The first time you have it happen in your mouth it might scare you."

"I want to learn, I can do it."

She goes back down on my cock and I tell her that I will let her know when I am about to cum. Very soon I can't hold out any longer and tell her I am close and she needs to close her lips around my cock so she can catch all my cum inside her mouth. She mumbles an "Ummm Hmmm" with her mouth locked around my cock.

As I explode in her virgin mouth I see her jump as she is startled with each spurt of my cum. She doesn't loose a drop and I tell her to swallow. She does and keeps on sucking me as my cock starts to deflate. Once she realizes that is the end of it, she looks at me while still holding my cock like she wants to keep it with her forever and says, "That was cool! Can we do it again?" I tell her that guys need a short rest in between, but in a few minutes she can do it again.

She lets my cock go and sits back a bit. I reach out and start playing with her pussy which is so wet. She just closes her eyes and concentrates. I ask her, "Will you show me how you play with your pussy?"

She opens her eye and smiles. "I didn't used to put any fingers inside much until you did that for me. Now I do it all the time. I bet I did it to myself a dozen times last night." She started massaging her clit with her right hand and jamming two fingers in with her left hand. She had two orgasms and never missed a beat. I was in awe watching her. She took her fingers out and sucked on them. "You taught me that too, I like it."

She went back to that sweet little pussy and frigged herself again. When she was done she laid back with her legs open, one against the back of the couch, the other hanging over the edge. Her hand resting on her pussy. "Thank you for teaching me about sex. Can I come back tomorrow and let you put your cock in my pussy?"

I wonder if my ears are working properly and manage to nod yes. She jumps up, heads straight towards the door and says, "See you tomorrow."

The next day is a repeat of today accept she sits over and slides down on my cock. I tell her to do it like that so she can control how much goes in so if it hurts she can stop, because the first time might hurt. She told me she had been practicing so it would be OK. She never told me how she practiced and I didn't ask. She didn't take too long to take me in all the way but she did stop a couple times. This was a very orgasmic little girl, she had two orgasms from my cock inside her. She then sucked me dry a couple times, masturbating constantly in between while I rested up.

Lynn has been playing with my cock throughout the whole story. I tell her that is the end of my story. She says I am a pervert and should be punished, and giggles. She takes my cock and starts sucking and licking repeating the movements from my story. She takes what feels like a lifetime teasing me until I explode in her mouth. She captures all my cum as I had explained. She came up to kiss me and as our tongues entwined I felt all my cum being pushed from her mouth into mine. This was the first time she ever snowballed me. I guess that was my punishment.

Then Lynn laid back on top of me with her pussy inches from my face and proceeded to masturbate like in my story to two orgasms, just like my story.

I licked and sucked her clean and loved every drop.

A few weeks later I was sitting on the porch enjoying a sunny Saturday, watching the world go buy. Lynn pulled into the driveway from her shopping. What stepped out of her car was exactly out of my schoolgirl fantasy. White blouse tied at the waist, her unencumbered breasts swaying visibly, a skirt about ten inches in length total, I could actually just see her pussy lips at the edge of the hem line, her hair was in pig tails. She was even sucking on a lolly pop. She skipped up to the porch, pulled a chair around and sat down facing me.

Lynn pulled both feet up on the seat, her knees were pulled to her chest, one breast was falling out of the front of her blouse. "High, my name's Daphne." She looked me straight in my eyes and started pulling on the inner lips of her labia. She pulled the right side out, stretching the supple lip to about three inches... then started rolling it back and forth between her fingers. She let that one go and then did the same to the other side. She started fingering herself with her index finger in very slow movements ...then two fingers. She made no quick moves, just very slow stroking in and out. Then a few circles around the rim of her pussy and a quick flick of her clit, then repeat. All the while talking as if nothing was happening, keeping constant eye contact, smiling. She asked, "Do you like my pussy mister?"

12