My Journey with Lynn Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasies, more theater, lesbian tryst.
3.7k words
4.1
24.3k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circa 1988

In the last year Lynn and I have been acting out our fantasies. Each fantasy seemed to lead to something new. Some of them we found exciting and would build on: Mild Femdom; one night stand/pickup in a bar; Creampie; Mistress of the household and the servant, etc.. Some we tried but we both didn't enjoy it as much (more Lynn than myself) so they have been dropped: Most male dominant scenarios, slut wife.

During one of the fantasies, 'the schoolgirl,' Daphne (Lynn's alter ego) had been playing with my cock with her right hand and masturbating herself with her left hand. When Lynn broke character and said, "I have a confession."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... No I can't tell you."

"You can tell me anything babe, If you can't trust me who can you trust?"

"Well..." (very long pause) "When I was 18, a senior in high school I dated a guy in college for a while. There was this party..."

"It's OK, you can tell me anything."

"At this party... things got really wild." I've thought about that night a few times lately and wasn't sure if I should tell you about it."

"That was a long time ago, we didn't know each other then, how could it matter."

"OK, you asked, so I'll tell you. My boyfriend wanted me to meet him at this party but he never showed. I had a friend come with me because I was a bit unsure how the party would go. When he never showed up I was so mad I just wanted to get back at him. I don't remember all the details but I know I had at least four different guys fuck me at this party. I gave blow jobs to a bunch more."

I was stunned silent, "Wow, I wish I had been there!"

"You pervert." she smiled at me. "I just remember this really hot guy was hitting on me and I thought, why not. I ditched my friend Jill, so I went outside and gave this guy a blowjob out by the pool. Another guy was watching us and came up as we finished and asked if he could have some of what I was giving away. I figured why the hell not, I undid his pants and pulled them to his ankles and gave him the best blow job I could give."

"You are good at blow jobs, babe!" I said. She seemed to relax a bit more seeing how turned on I was.

"The first hunk pulled my panties down while I was sucking the second guy off, he fingered me a bit, then took my skirt and panties all the way off, and started fucking me doggy style. After that it was more of the same, a new guy would show up and I would give him a blow job or I would fuck him silly. I came so many times I lost count. I made sure that I was the one who decided who I sucked or fucked and never felt like I was in any trouble. I'm sure there were a few that had me anyway as it all became a blur."

"When I was done I found Jill at the back of the house and told her we needed to go. Jill told me during the ride home that she had watched the whole thing. She said she would be scared shitless to do anything like that, but it was so hot she came twice just watching me. I told Jill that it made me feel powerful."

"I was so soar after that I had trouble walking for days. I never saw that boyfriend again." she said rather indignantly. That is what I base my fantasies as Daphne about.

Lynn and I screwed like rabbits the rest of the weekend.

The next Friday night we did our usual 'movie night' routine. We got there around nine and took our usual center seats about four rows from the back. It wasn't more than ten minutes before the first customer for a hand job sat next to Lynn and dropped his pants as he sat down. He smiled at Lynn as she said, "Nice to see you again." This was kind of rare as there was never much talking during movie night. She rarely even talks to me but does do a check to see that I am still fine with what she is doing.

Guy number two took his seat and as Lynn was teasing his cock, a couple sat in the row in front of us and a seat to Lynn's left so they could easily turn around and watch my wife. The couple looked familiar. Women are rare in here so when there is a repeat customer everyone kind of recognizes you. I watched the couple because it was the first time a woman was curious about what Lynn was doing and wanted to watch. They seemed real excited and kept whispering to each other.

Guy number three took his place. This guy was really hung, Lynn's hand couldn't get all the way around him so she had to use both hands. She took her time with this one. I think every eye within ten feet of her was watching every move she made. There was a collective sigh when the guy came all over her hands.

When guy three got up to leave, the couple in front of us got up and walked to the end of the isle then back up our row toward Lynn. The guy was first and the woman was holding his hand as she followed behind. The guy stopped two seats away like he was having second thoughts. He sat down and pulled the woman past himself and had her sit next to Lynn. She sat forward in her seat and turned toward Lynn and looked into her eyes making deliberate contact. She hiked her dress up to her waist and pulled her panties off and handed then to Lynn.

Lynn took the panties, raised them to her nose and took a sniff. The woman sat back, put her feet on the seat back in front of her and spread her legs wide. She stroked her pussy a couple times while still looking into Lynn's eyes. She reached over and took Lynn's left hand and moved it to her pussy and began stroking herself with my wife's hand.

Lynn didn't pull away, she turned to me with a timid look on her face. I just nodded a yes to her and mouthed an 'This is hot.' and smiled. She turned toward her new friend and started to stroke the pussy on her own.

The woman had on one of those dresses with the buttons that go all the way from the collar to the hem. When she sat down it was already unbuttoned down to below her breasts and unbuttoned from the bottom up to her crotch. As Lynn played with her pussy the woman unbuttoned the rest of the buttons. She wasn't wearing a bra and she was splayed out for all to see. She was rather striking with shoulder length brunette hair just like my wife. Her companion was stroking and pinching her left breast. Lynn kept looking at her tits, then to her pussy, and then back to me to gauge my reaction. I leaned in and whispered, "Don't worry about me, I'm loving every minute of this."

Lynn started playing with the unoccupied breast and nipple with one hand and fingering the pussy with the other. The woman had her head thrown back enjoying every stroke. It was obvious she came as she shuddered. Neither one of them stopped massaging her while her orgasm subsided. The woman stood up slowly and stepped in front of Lynn. She straddled both of Lynn's legs, pulled her dress wide open and then sat down on my wife's knees. She pulled both of Lynn's hands to her breasts and just tilted her head back. Lynn caressed the body in front of her for several minutes, then Lynn went back to her pussy with one hand and the woman spread her legs wide to give her better access. As she did that I reached in to give Lynn's clit a little attention. Lynn spread her legs and the other woman eased back down sitting firmly across her thighs. There they were facing each other with legs spread wide, one atop the other. This was so hot I could have cum without any effort.

Her companion had already moved next to my wife and was helping Lynn with his wife's or girlfriend's tits. Lynn had been working four fingers in and out of this beautiful woman's pussy (Lynn has very small hands) when I noticed the guy had his hand on Lynn's thigh, he was stroking slowly and inching higher with each stroke. Lynn made no move to stop him which any other time she would have rebuked the advances by now, so I backed away to take all of the action in. He finally reached her clit and as soon as he flicked it her legs went as wide as the seat would allow and let him do what he wanted and more likely, what she wanted.

Lynn's new girlfriend leaned slightly forward and unbuttoned her blouse and started playing with my wife's tits. Within a few minutes the woman came hard once again, she was convulsing so hard you would have thought she was having a seizure. When she calmed down, she dropped to the floor between Lynn's legs and dove straight to her pussy. Lynn moved her hips forward in the seat and immediately pulled her face tight to her pussy and humped this woman hard. It wasn't tender, it was lust and aggression. The guy was rolling my wife's left nipple but watching his girlfriend eat pussy. Lynn came quickly, her hips were bucking and she held the woman's face close. When Lynn calmed down, the woman sat across her lap facing me and kissed my wife deeply. Their tongues worked franticly down each other's throats and their hands were exploring each others breasts.

The woman composed herself, said her thank you's and good bye's, then got up and left with her guy. I watched stunned as they walked out, her dress still fully unbuttoned and flowing behind her. Lynn's eyes were glued on her as well.

As I looked around the theater I could see everyone else that had been watching was stunned just as I was. It was like we had all just seen a unicorn and wanted to remember every bit of it because there might not be another chance to see a unicorn in person again, in our lifetimes.

Lynn said we needed to go.

On the ride home Lynn talked incessantly, "She did... Then she did... Did you see it when..."

I noticed she never used the word 'I' as if it was an out of body experience and she never really participated. When she finally stopped rambling I said, "You keep talking like you weren't part of it. You were there, you made her cum, you played with her tits, you made out with her. The only thing you didn't do was eat her pussy and I'm sure you could have done that too if you wanted to. I know you did too, I was there and I still have a hard on thinking about it."

She sat quiet for a few minutes then she said, "I really don't think that making love with a woman is something I am interested in. I know, a long time ago I experimented with my cousin, but I was a young girl then and I'm not that girl anymore. Tonight was exciting but now that it is over it doesn't feel like anything I would go out and do again on purpose. You know Amy and Mary are gay (two of Lynn's girlfriends), sometimes when all of us girls get together Amy and Mary want to go to Diversions, (it's a lesbian bar) they want to go there for drinks instead of a straight club. Seeing women dancing together in a club or making out in a corner just doesn't excite me."

"You never told me about seeing women making out."

"I've seen more... Once when I went to the ladies room there were two women going at it. One was sitting on the sink and the other one was eating her out."

"How come you never told me that, you know how much I would love to hear a story like that! What did you do?"

"I just watched from the door until they were finished. They said 'Sorry' when they saw me and then they left."

I said, "Wow. How did you feel?"

"I just felt a little embarrassed because I had been watching. Truthfully, I was a bit turned on, but I didn't exactly want to join in or anything."

"Not exactly? If you say so..." I let the remark drift off.

We fucked each other all weekend from the nights turn on.

Sunday morning while laying in a post coital stupor, Lynn brought up another fantasy she has had. She doesn't seem to feel as free as I do at bringing up these fantasies so when she does I make sure to let her get it all out.

Her fantasy is from the middle ages. "I am working at an Inn. I am the property of the owner of the Inn. He is married and his wife is a hag and she makes me sleep in the barn and has me doing hard work all hours of the day and night, when I'm not working in the Tavern serving food and drink."

"I am dressed like you always see in the movies, a very low cut blouse, a waist cincher that make my breasts push up and out. I have a wide full skirt."

"In my fantasy, every man that has even the slightest power over me takes advantage of me at every opportunity. The cook makes me suck his cock whenever his wife is not around. If I don't he will get me in trouble with the owner of the Inn and I would have no home or food or anything to survive if I was tossed out."

"The owner of the Inn makes me fuck him as often as he wants. He sometimes sells my services to the guests but he never gives me any of the money he makes."

"Sometimes while he is playing cards with his friends in the back room, he makes me get under the table and give blow jobs to every single one of the guys at the table. When they are done playing cards they all take turns fucking me as much as they want."

"One variation of my fantasy is that the Inn Keeper sells me to the local Lord. The Lord is no better to me than the Inn Keeper but I make a deal with the Lord that for every pound he gets selling my services I get to keep a shilling. I hope that with this money I can buy my freedom."

"There is never a chance that I will ever buy my freedom and I am forever his whore whenever he wants."

After she tells me this story I go out and buy all the clothing she has mentioned along with a long sandy blonde haired wig so she can feel that it isn't herself but a different persona in the role. I also buy a chefs coat to add to the story.

I show her my purchases on a Thursday night and tell her that I think 'Fanny' should be ready for work on Friday night at the Inn.

Lynn is all excited and models the things I bought her. Her excitement is infectious.

Friday comes and so do I, many many times. When she comes home from work I holler for her to get dressed and get her ass in the kitchen. A few minutes later 'Fanny' comes into the kitchen, she looks a bit shocked because this is the first time she sees the chefs coat I am wearing so our fantasy is in full swing. I see her face light up.

I tell her, "Get over her wench." I grab her by the waist and set her on the butcher block and pull her skirt up and rather crudely fondle her cunt. With her legs spread while sitting on the butcher block I finger her cunt until I get bored with that and then start using various kitchen utensils. I use a French Rolling Pin as my finale. I have been very careful to have it sanded as smooth as possible and then oil it so I am careful not to hurt her, but she doesn't know any of that.

All night I use very crude language both as the cook and when I am playing the owner of the Inn. I refer to her pussy as a cunt and I call her a cunt or a whore whenever I talk to her. Twice during the evening I make her take a load down her throat while on her knees and one more time I make her clean my cock after fucking her.

The next day she says that it was a lot of fun and she was really happy I helped her out with her fantasy.

Fanny made more appearances over the next few months but Lynn said that being submissive really isn't what she thought it would be, so Fanny is in a box in the closet for now.

On one of Lynn's regular Girl's Night Out evenings, I got a call from Kate, Lynn's best friend. She said that Lynn left a bag at her house and to let her know she had it and that it wasn't lost. That was around 9:30 and this is early for a girl's night out to be over, so I ask her when Lynn left. Kate said she left about 20 minutes ago, I said great and I would let her know. Kate lives about 40 minutes away from us.

An hour later Lynn still isn't home. I am a bit worried but there could be any number of reasons why she is still out. Around twelve I go to bed to read and hopefully fall off to sleep.

Around 1AM Lynn comes in the house and from the bathroom she says she needs to shower to get the cigarette smoke out of her hair from the bar. She says that she and the girls had a great time.

"I tell her that Kate just called a few minutes ago and said you left a bag at her house."

"OK, I can get it the next time I see her."

I left it at that, but... I am more than a bit suspicious. Over the next few days things start popping into my head that I really don't like there. So I decide that I need to follow her around and see what is going on whenever she is going out without me, I start following at a distance hoping I am wrong.

I had been following her for almost three weeks when finally one night she leaves Kate's house after only being there less than an hour. I follow her car at more than a block behind so she doesn't recognize the car or me. Fifteen minutes later she pulls into the restaurant parking lot that we use when we go to the adult theater. I pulled into the lot in the next block and watch her get out of her car and walk toward the theater. Something is different. Then I see she has on 'Fanny's' sandy blonde wig and a dress I don't recognize and glasses. I can tell it is Lynn but a casual observer would never recognize her.

I wait a few minutes after she goes into the theater, I then put on a baseball cap and jacket that I keep in my trunk, so I won't be recognized and enter the theater. I go into the darkened theater and move into a far corner and take a seat.

Six rows in front of me but toward the center is Lynn. She has a guy on each side of her and is jacking them both off...

I watch for about an hour while she masturbates four or five more guys. It really isn't any different than when we come here together so I wonder why the secret. I move about half the distance to her trying to get a closer look. While I am standing I get a better look and can tell that her blouse is completely undone and she is letting them play with her breasts while she plays with their cocks.

I move up again so I am only two rows behind her and 4 seats over so I can see everything in the glow of the screen. There in the light, I can see the difference. Her tits, face and hair are spattered in cum. She has been aiming their cocks so that she receives their cum deposits as much as she can. I stand up to leave and I can see her dress is bunched up at her waist and her cunt is being pounded by both guys hands.

I move back near the entrance and watch a bit longer. I can see that she doesn't suck any cock or actually fuck anybody. So I keep asking myself, "What really is the difference? Why is she hiding this from me?"

Lynn looks like she is getting ready to leave so I rush out the door and to my car. I race home so fast it is a wonder I didn't get pulled over. I get into the house and head straight to bed. My cock is so hard I masturbate trying to get the damn thing to deflate.

Ten minutes later Lynn comes into the house and again heads to the shower before coming into our bedroom...