My Journey with Lynn Ch. 05

Story Info
I show her the video I made.
2.6k words
4.07
21.4k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is almost 3 months since the end of chapter 4 ended and well over five years since the beginning of chapter one. Sometime in 1990.


It's been a few months since I first found out that Lynn has been sneaking off to the porn theater without me. I still follow her around for a couple reasons. The first is that I still want to be sure I'm not being betrayed and the second reason, watching her getting the rush she want's, just short of actually fucking them turns me on so much I couldn't stop watching even if I wanted to. To be honest, if she did screw someone in the theater I don't know that it would bother me very much because it feels like it would be mechanical, in no way would be for passion. We have been playing games in the theater for several years now and we both get off on it.

We still go together on 'Friday Movie Night' but she is also going on a regular basis by herself and she doesn't have a clue I know all about it.

Right now I am sitting a row back from Lynn and four seats over. I am wearing a greasy baseball cap and a jacket that is just as bad looking and a pair of ugly glasses, so that I won't be recognized. I purchased a low light movie camera and have used electrical tape to cover over everything that shows any light so I won't be discovered. I have many many hours of her playing with her 'toys' in the theater, that's how she thinks of them, her toys. There is only one guy sitting next to her right now. She is turned towards him intent on his expression as she pulls on his cock. He has his hand in her crotch but I can't tell what is happening. She is pumping his cock hard, a few minutes later he erupts all over himself. It has become obvious to me over time that she has done this on purpose. She takes her index finger and scoops some of the cum from his cheek and then sticks it in his mouth and she forces him to clean her fingers. In a minute or two she dismisses him with a flick of her fingers shooing him away. He turns and leaves.

I have seen a pattern over the last couple weeks. If they are good little toys and don't try to touch her, she plays with them for some time and then she gets them off. If they are bad little toys and try to touch her without her permission, if they get their advances rejected but keep trying to get a feel, then they get a face full of their own cum. If they seem to ask permission to touch her and get an OK then they are jacked off and it might go on the back of the seat in front of them or it might go in the air to drop wherever it may. A few times she has jacked off some guy or a pair of guys and then lay back with her legs spread wide with her feet up on the back of the chair in front of her and lets them finger fuck her until she cums, then tells them that she has had enough and it's time for them to leave. It's like she gave them and herself a reward for being good little toys. Rarely but maybe once or twice it looked like she was going to go in and give a blow job but stopped short. My heart stopped when I saw this and when I would think about it later, I really don't know how I would feel. Part of me would feel like it was a betrayal but I would still have a raging hard-on. I admit I was more turned on than apprehensive. I think if she did this while I am sitting next to her and she asked if it was OK, I wouldn't have any problem with it. Going behind my back and giving blow jobs or getting fucked would be a different story. She has only let one person go down on her and that was that woman many months back, so it looks like oral and outright fucking are still off the table. Luckily, I don't have to deal with that.

Over the next several weeks I edit together a two hour video, 'The Best of Lynn' with a cum shot finale that is outrageous. Shot after shot of cum shooting in the air, lit by the light from the movie screen, with 4th of July fireworks style sound effects. It took a long time to get it right but I think it was worth the effort. My plan is to put it in the video player on one of her solo movie nights so that it is running on the TV when she comes in the house. This could backfire big time but the devil in me wants to do it anyway.

I've had the video at the ready to play and am just waiting for what I think is the best time. She has jacked off five guys so far this night. I am sitting in the dark watching some random guy pound a couple fingers in her pussy. She jerks a couple times as she cums and falls still. The guy leans over and sucks her tit and bites her nipple for a few minutes. She pushes him away and then he leaves. Know one sits next to her for over a quarter hour. She masturbates while watching a blonde and brunette on screen fuck each other on the big screen. She looks like she is getting bored and starting to gather her things so I quickly head out the door well ahead of her.

I figure tonight is the night, so I speed home and put the video in and start it playing. I hope this will not go horribly wrong but what the hell. I get undressed and put only a robe on and sit down to watch the video.

In a few minutes Lynn comes in the side door from the garage. She hears the video so comes in to see what I am watching. I tell her, "It's a really hot video I found in the lobby of the theater the last time we went there." She sits next to me. She asks what it is about and I say, "It is just a masturbation video from inside a movie theater, the action is really hot. The woman jacks off dozens of guys. It's almost like being there."

She watches but keeps looking at me while we are talking and doesn't look very close at the screen. The next scene is two guys, each squeezing a tit and pulling on her nipples all the while they each have fingers pumping in and out of her cunt and their thumbs are banging into her clit. She cums hard and lays back with her legs each hanging over the arms of her chair. The two guys are pinching her nipples. That is when Lynn recognizes who is the center of attention. Her mouth is open in stunned silence, she looks at me disbelieving what she has just seen. She looks back at the screen as another guy walks up and drops his pants, and takes a seat.

"It kinda looks like you doesn't it?" I say without giving myself away. "The hair is different and her makeup is much different than yours."

I tell her to change into something more comfortable and that we should watch it to the end. She looks like she isn't sure what to do and her subconscious is wondering what in the hell to do. She comes back wearing an oversized 'T' shirt and sits down next to me. I cup a breast and keep saying how hot this woman is and how good at giving hand jobs she is. I tell her that she could give the woman a run for her money. She distractedly plays with my cock. Her mind is obviously elsewhere.

I have put my own credits at the end so I know she will get the full effect is a few minutes. The cum shot finale starts and shot after shot erupts into the air. Then the credits roll.

Fanny played by Lynn...

Edited by...

"You asshole. You knew all the time and you let me sit here wondering if someone had filmed me and was selling the videos! You are in so much trouble now!" she exclaims but has a broad smile on her face now that she knows I'm not upset.

"I can take whatever you dish out." I say with my best Cheshire Cat grin.

We talk through the experience, about how long I have known and that it turns me on watching her. She tells me that it started just a couple week prior to when I originally found out. She says it's a rush for her that all those guys are totally under her control. They are getting exactly what they want but on her terms. She just feels more free when I'm not there to get a little over the top. She likes it when she get's splattered in their cum. They are like puppets to her because a beautiful woman is willing to jack them off in public and sometimes if they are lucky, they can finger her sopping cunt. She says her biggest rush is when she stops masturbating them just before they cum and they will sometimes whimper when they think they won't be getting off. The power she gets from the whole thing is what she is really after. She says that most of the time they aren't very good at getting her off. I chuckle and say, "I would be happy to help with that."

I ask her about my observations of the different ways she treats some of the guys without giving her my take on things. She confirms exactly what I thought. If they are jerks then they get a face full of their own cum. If a guy shows her respect and if all the other conditions are right she will let them get her off. She also tells me that because of how we started all this, she doesn't feel like she is betraying me and I agree. I tell her I had mixed emotions when I first found out but as I continued to watch I realized it wasn't any different than when we are there together.

I then brought up the couple times I thought she was going to give a guy a blow job. She said that I was probably right, she says she thinks about it some times, as I suspected. She said, "I didn't go that far thankfully. I think if I had, we might be having a different conversation."

I also said I didn't know how I would feel if she actually gave a blow job and I doubt I would be OK if she fucked some random guy. She said, "Your cock says different." as she points at my throbbing cock.

I tell her I have thought about that and have mixed feelings about it. "If I am there and you ask me, I might say to go for it, if it feels right. I just don't know how I will react."

She changes the subject, "So, you have been following me for how long?" she asks. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you, but I had to be sure in the beginning."

"Then why are you following me around, even now?"

"Like I said, it turns me on when I see you powerful and uninhibited like that. You are in so much control of your situation. You are a very petite but powerful woman and I love that in you. You demand their respect and obedience. I wish you would be more aggressive at home."

"You really want that?"

"Very much, I have told you that for years. I like it when you are the aggressor. I like it when you force your tongue down my throat and use me like one of your toys. Just like you do in the theater but a whole lot better because I get to fuck you and they don't. Your every whim is my command and I desire to please."

"You want me to be your Dominatrix?"

"Not really, if I understand that whole thing. Pain is not part of it at all for me. To serve you as something like your sex slave or your plaything, if that sounds right, is what turns me on. Spanking, paddling and anything like that, isn't what I want. Maybe some mild humiliation would be OK but no whips and chains. It might be a good idea to revisit our wants and needs or make a list, but for now no Dominatrix."

"To serve your every pleasure, is my pleasure. My pleasure would be a distant second, if at all, when we play like that."

She sits and thinks a while, the video has been repeating in the background this whole time. I am once again watching some random guy finger her on the screen...

"Get between my legs and lick my pussy, my little boy toy!" she demands. Naturally I do as commanded.

While I lick and suck on her pussy just how she commands me. She starts asking me questions about when I was following her. "Did you follow me when... How about in January when..." I am told to give yes and no answers but to never stop what I have been told to do between her thighs. She keeps bringing up dates and places in a random order.

Then she asks, "Did you follow me the night of the lingerie party at Kate's?"

I say, "Yes." and suck her clit hard into my mouth.

"You were watching through the window weren't you my little pervert?"

"Yes." I mumble.

"What did you see?"

"Everything my love."

"Tell me what you saw, you better not leave anything out or you will regret it." she demanded.

I tell her everything, how I watched it all start (see Ch. 04), that she had eaten several of her friends and had several three ways and seemed to like it. How she used a strap-on on one girl and then it was used on her. That the look on her face the whole night had me in awe and that I play that night over and over in my head all the time. Just like I do the night she masturbated the woman in the theater and then watched her get eaten by that same woman in front of the whole theater.

This is when Lynn grabbed my head and used my face to masturbate herself to orgasm. I was in my glory.

We went to the bedroom and Lynn kept using me like her toy. She used a dildo on my ass a couple times while sucking my cock. Between sucking my cock she would cum on my face than go back to my cock keeping me just short of my own orgasm. When she decided she was ready she rode me in Reverse Cowgirl position while pounding my ass with her dildo. I was finally allowed to cum, and cum I did filling her pussy. Again she backs onto my face and demands that I clean her cunt of our cum. I love every minute of it. Her pleasure is my desire.

As we spooned together she let out in a dreamy state, "Spying on me and my friends wasn't very nice, I might have to do something about that."

We drifted off to sleep.