My Journey with Lynn Ch. 06

Story Info
Dominated and punished for keeping secrets.
5.9k words
4.07
27.3k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day.

It's only been a few hours since I showed Lynn the video I made of her masturbating dozens if not hundreds of guys in the movie theater.

As usual, I wake up before Lynn and this Saturday morning is no different. I shower and make a pot of coffee. As I sit enjoying my second cup Lynn comes into the kitchen with only a towel, used like a turban, wrapped around her head fresh from the shower. She pours a cup of coffee and walks over to me sitting looking out the sliders at the back yard.

She has a big smile and a devilish look on her face. Lynn leans over and gives me a passionate kiss. She starts to straighten up then pauses and pushes her right nipple to my lips. Only to happy to comply I suck the hard little nub in and start to swirl it around with the tip of my tongue. She pulls her right breast free from my lips and pushes the left nipple forward and says, "Be a good boy and make them both the same."

I flick her nipple with my tongue and lightly nibble on it, oh so happy to comply. She again pulls back, taps me on the shoulder and says, "Get up out of that chair big boy. You're just getting started."

She pulls me away from the chair and takes my place. She sits back with her hips on the forward edge of the seat, her legs are spread wide and I can see her clit just poking from it's hood. I comment on how aroused she is and she dismisses it with a flick of her wrist as if to say it's nothing.

She snaps her fingers and points to the floor in front of her. "Get on your knees and put that tongue of yours to good use."

I immediately kneel and lean in and take her puffy pussy into my mouth and start to stroke my tongue up and down her slit. She pushes my head away and says, "I said tongue, not your mouth. Today you will start doing what I want, when I want it. Is that clear?"

"Yes dear." is what I am able to say and go back to licking between her inner and outer pussy lips. Up the right side, down the left side and then up between her inner lips. A quick flick back and forth across her clit and then I start over again. "Umm, thats a good boy. Don't do anything different until I tell you to." she lets out with a sigh.

I was on my knees doing as she requested for well over a quarter hour before she said, "Suck my clit! Suck my clit! Keep sucking and use your tongue. That's it, don't stop. Now your teeth, lightly nibble on my clit... Don't stop with your tongue." I moved so that her clit was grasped lightly between my teeth, I very lightly scraped up and down the shaft of her clit and flicked my tongue across the end and played it like a guitar string. She came with a shudder and clamped my head between her thighs and grabbed my head with both hands. She held me so that my breath was all that was making contact with her throbbing pussy. "Be very soft and lick my pussy."

I licked away and the taste and smell of her cum intoxicated me. Her smell has always been the best. All her fragrences seem to hypnotize me. The smell at her neck, her back, every essence of her puts me in a trance and I am all hers. I could stay between her thighs all day.

Early in our life together, as I was removing her panties, I brought them to my nose and took a deep breath and let out a, 'Mmmm.' She said, 'Ew.' rather disapprovingly. Now when I take a whiff she just blushes with a shy smile on her face.

"I need another cup of coffee, this one got cold for some reason." she said, and I knew I was to get it quickly for her from her tone of voice.

As I handed her a fresh cup of coffee she said, "On the floor boy, and start again."

This time she sipped her coffee as a lavished her pussy with my tongue. I worked on her pussy for nearly a half hour this time. She would push me into her, grabbing the back of my head and grinding and then would pull me away just as quickly. I was doing the work but she seemed to be teasing herself with alternating heavy and light pressure. She had a second and then a third orgasm when she said, "You need to go mow the lawn." and sent me on my way. Thank God because my mouth was so dry I doubt I could spit to save my life.

For the next hour or so I did my usual Saturday morning yard chores. Each time I wandered past the sliding doors at the back, Lynn was still sitting in the same chair, and still completely naked. She was sitting on the towel at this point. She was on the phone constantly while I was doing my chores. My guess is that she was talking to Kate or Melanie which was normal at any given time of the day. But that's not all. She was playing with herself the whole time, obviously teasing me. Each time I passed the door she was doing something different. She would pull on each of her inner vaginal lips, stretching them out a couple inches and then roll them between her fingers. This in particular got me the hardest for some reason, maybe because it was nonproductive masturbation, just absent minded pleasure and seemed to go on forever. When she knew I would be passing she would finger herself or play with her clit and I watched her cum several times. Women are so lucky, at least using Lynn as an example, she can cum as often as she seems to want or need to. On an average day, spaced well apart, I can maybe get off five or six times with Lynn's help of course.

After mowing the lawn I went in the house and made us a light lunch. As I put the plates on the table Lynn came into the kitchen this time unfortunately, wearing cloths. She had on a short khaki skirt and light cotton blouse. We sat and talked about nothing in particular but she said she wanted to go back to the video store again tonight even though she was there just last night. I said it was fine by me. We did the dishes and Lynn said I needed a shower because I smelled of exhaust from the mower, so off I went to clean up and believe me, I needed it for more than the smoke.

As I exited the shower, Lynn called out for me to come into the living room. There she was, sitting in one of our Danish recliners, her skirt pulled up to her waist, legs spread wide and a leg hanging over each arm of the chair. Lynn's pussy lips were engorged and spread wide of their own accord. I think my heart skipped a beat as I looked at the sight of her spread wide with a look like a hungry panther sizing me up and about to strike. As I approached I saw one of her vibrators on the end table glistening with her juices.

"You want more?" was all that could come from my addled brain and out of my mouth.

"You are going to make me cum as much as I want and as often as I want from now on. Do you have a problem with that?" "No, I am MORE than happy to do whatever you want me to do." was all I could think to say as I dove between those luscious thighs for my afternoon snack.

This time I tried to do some teasing on my own but when I tried to do what I wanted instead of what she told me to do she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and reminded me, "You wanted to be my toy, and my toys do what I want. Now is that still what you want to do?"

I stammered, "More than anything else, I want to give you all the pleasure I can."

"Good boy, right answer, now get back to work." she giggled and pushed my head back between her thighs.

She wanted to cum quickly this time. My guess is the vibrator had something to do with that. After she came down from her orgasm I was back again to long slow licks and kisses. But, first time for everything, she began to talk to me while I was working away. This surprised me because Lynn is not normally vocal while we make love. I had lost count how many times she came today and my feelings are that she could relax now and let it flow. She told me "You're as good a pussy licker as any of the women I've slept with." She said that she was selfish about sex and preferred to be eaten but she understood why I liked eating her as much as I do. She also admitted to several more lesbian encounters she had had never admitted at any other time or even gave me as stories as we shared fantasies. I have always told her how I fantasize about watching her eat pussy.

The more time I spent between her thighs licking and sucking on her pussy the more she opened up and talked about sex in general and her sex life in particular. She said she really liked jacking off the guys in the theater it was getting them almost at the point of cumming and then denying them the release. The more frustrated they got the more she liked it. She admitted that after we have been there a while she can cum just from giving hand jobs.

(This I already knew, but having her talking continually to me this whole time was something new and I liked it.)

Lynn was on the precipice of another climax when she eased me back and then allowed me access again. As I started again with just the tip of my tongue she said, "I need to tell you something. It's kind of important and I hope you are OK with it."

I started to say something and she said, "Just listen and don't stop what you're doing."

"Do you remember the frat party I told you about a couple years ago?" I nodded and softly kissed her clit and sucked it ever so lightly into my mouth. "More things happened at the party than I told you originally. It started out like I said but after I sucked off a couple guys and got fucked by a couple more guys, it got out of my control." For the next few minutes my mouth on Lynn's pussy was all you could hear. "One of the guys, I big guy, picked me up and carried me into the house. My clothes were long gone at this point and he carried me past all the people in the house and took me up to one of the bedrooms. Everyone was cheering because of how I looked and everyone knew I was going to get fucked. I was drunk but not so drunk I didn't know what was happening. I was actually excited by the whole thing."

There was another pause as Lynn shuddered with a very small orgasm. Almost as a breeze causing a chill and shiver. I could only tell she came as her pussy did several small contractions. I placed the flat of my tongue against her clit and just kept still a minute then she started talking again.

"The first guy I gave a blow job to must have been around 10 o'clock. I bet it was before 11 when the football looking guy carried me through the house. I fucked and sucked so many guys I actually passed out more than once. The first time I came around some guy had my legs over his shoulders and had been fucking me while I was passed out. He pulled out and shot his cum all over me. As soon as he was done someone else took his place, and another cock was shoved in my mouth."

"They fucked me in every position you can think of. At one point I was on all fours with a dick in front of me and I was being fucked from behind. The room was full of people and I was in a daze and it never really felt like it was me being fucked like a two dollar whore. I really felt more like a spectator. Then I heard someone ask 'Will she eat pussy?' and the next thing I knew there was a pair of legs spread in front of me and my face was pushed into her cunt. That was the first time I ever ate pussy. (I don't think this is true but it is her story.) The rest of the night I was used by who knows how many. Before I passed out the second time, someone made Jill, my girlfriend that I went to the party with, lay on front of me and made me eat her pussy too. I remember she was being held there by two guys until she came. They wouldn't let her up and I just kept licking her and sucking on her pussy. I remember thinking that she tasted nice."

"I guess I was the party." Lynn shot cum all over my face with her next orgasm and I realized I was acting out exactly what she was describing.

"I remember that I was cumming almost constantly the last half of the night. It was painful cumming that much for a while and I wanted it to stop. Then at some point I just kept cumming and cumming and my body just wouldn't stop, even without a cock inside me I kept cumming."

"It was starting to get light out when Jill shook me awake. She grabbed someones jacket to cover me up and took me out to her car. With every step I took my clit was on fire and I would cum again as my thighs would touch. I reached down to feel my pussy, my clit was still hard and throbbing and my cunt was still wide open. When I touched myself I didn't want to stop rubbing my clit. I was addicted."

"Jill's parents were gone for the weekend so she took me to her house as we had already planned. She held me in the shower and got me cleaned up and put to bed. I slept for over 24 hours and when I woke up from a dream I was sopping wet and started to masturbate thinking about what had happened to me." Lynn came in my mouth again and I shot my load in my shorts without touching myself at the same time.

"Jill held me most of Sunday and made me feel safe. We made out a few times and I ate her pussy again but she never did me the same favor. Bitch!"

"I started the whole thing by trying to get back at my boyfriend. I lost control. How could I fight them off? Even the girls at the party wanted to see someone get gang banged so long as it wasn't them. It was fun at first, then it wasn't fun and I was scared. Then... I didn't want it to stop. Nothing like that has ever happened to me again. I fantasize about it sometimes, but I don't ever want to go through it again."

"So babe, that's the real story and now you know why I have to be in control."

I whispered, "Was the lingerie party a safe gang bang for you?"

Lynn smiled at me and pulled me up off the floor. I picked her up and carried her to the couch and we curled up together. As I caressed her softly I said, "How bad did you get hurt after so many hours of fucking?"

"I told my Mom that I didn't feel well and needed to stay home. I was really soar for three of four days as I remember it anyway. I cried quit a bit. Then I was mad as hell. Then I figured it was my own fault so get over it. About a year later the fantasies started and I couldn't stop fucking myself with anything I could find around the house whenever I was home alone."

"An orgasm that lasts five or six or seven hours must be amazing!" I said trying to lighten things up.

"It's amazing until it isn't. When it isn't it hurts like hell. Then when it's gone, you want it back... I'm having a good start today and you babe, are far from done. Get us some wine and then my little pussy boy, back to work. Momma wants to cum again before we go to the movies and I get to torment the hell out of someone."

We got dinner on the way to the movies. My tongue can sure use the rest and a big long drink.

Now that everything is out in the open between us and she knows that I know how excited this gets her, controlling them for her own amusement. She wants me to sit in the row behind her, me to get my thrill watching her, while she gets her thrill getting as much cock to play with as she can. They are her puppets, they are just controlled by their cocks instead of strings.

Tonight she has gotten off five of six guys so far, she has her blouse fully unbuttoned and hanging open with her breasts fully exposed and her skirt is bunched at her waist. She has cum herself at least twice as far as I can tell from my position. There is cum in her hair, splattered all over her breasts. Our conversations from earlier in the day have gotten her fully up for tonight.

I have been scanning the crowd as usual seeing how many are waiting their turn. Then I see someone that looks familiar! Shit, it's Lynn's father about six rows farther down and on the opposite side of the theater. Lynn has just finished taking a load of cum on her tits and the guy is leaving. I lean over and tell Lynn we have to leave right now. She gives me a little girl pout and says she wants to stay a little longer. I tell her to look all the way to her left and a few rows down. Shock registers on her face much as it did on mine, and we hurry out. A couple regulars were looking dumbfounded as we left, wondering where the fire was and would they get their turn.

On the ride home she is fretting, wondering if her father saw her with her tits hanging out and her crotch spread wide and spattered in cum. She is in a panic all night.

We go to her parents for dinner the next day, it's Sunday and everything seems normal to me. There is no tension coming from her father. After dinner, it's just her father and Lynn sitting on the front porch playing cribbage. I am in the living room staying out of the way as requested, but I can just make out the conversation from the porch. Lynn says, "We were at the movies last night, we saw you a few rows ahead of us. Did you have a good time?"

Her father doesn't flinch a bit, "Yup, I was there. I go every now and then." He grins an evil grin and says, "I like to see a good 3 way every now and then."

Lynn didn't look up from her cards and just said, "It makes for good fore play."

"Your mom would kill me if she knew." Lynn said she wouldn't say a word. That was the end of that. We were both very relieved at the outcome. Lynn said he told her he usually goes on his Legion night after meetings but sometimes other nights when he feels like it.

Unfortunately that was the end of our regular visits to the theater on Friday night. Every now and then when Lynn knew her dad had some event with the Legion and there was no chance at all he would show up, we would get in double feature. But that theater was a lost cause.

After a couple days, realizing her fix at the theater was for all intense and purposes over. She started to turn to me more and more to provide her rush of power, and that was just fine with me. After reassuring her that I really wanted to be her toy. She quickly established a routine.

On any given day I would start seated on the kitchen floor licking her pussy while she sat at the table having her morning coffee. I was to follow her instructions exactly as before. I did not dare lick any deeper than I was told to do. I could only put my tongue to her clit if expressly told to do so. Rarely in the morning she would have me suck her clit and pleasure her with my tongue until she would cum. The usual thing was to just worship her pussy with my lips and tongue. Then I had to clean her before work so there was 'no mess for her to deal with.' Even if she just wanted to 'feel good' but not cum I still needed to make sure she was 'clean.' That was how every morning started out during the work week. Then Lynn would head off to work. Her last words to me were, "If you play with your cock when I'm not here, I will find out and there will be hell to pay. Your cock is mine and mine alone. Do you understand?"

I have always been totally hers but now it meant that I would always do what she demanded. I would never even think about masturbating from now on. I am totally devoted to her, not whipped but devoted in every way. After all, I asked for this.

I work out of my home office and only traveled to the main office twice a month for meetings so unless I had appointments during the day I would just go down the hall and go to work.

Lunchtime was not much different. On days when I didn't have appointments with clients near lunchtime, I was to bring lunch to her at her office. She would close the door but not lock it, and I was again on my knees in my suit worshiping her pussy. Lynn no longer wears panties and almost never wears a bra, mostly at my request, so there was never anything to get in the way. Lunchtime was usually a two orgasm affair. While licking her pussy she would threaten to call Melanie to her office to watch what a good pussy worshiper I am. (The object of many of my fantasies and Lynn knows full well because I tell her everything. The same Melanie from the lingerie party.) I was afraid on some level that she would do just that and disappointed when it never happened.

When she would get home from work she made sure I greeted her completely nude. Then she would have me on my back on the living room floor. She would sit on my face with me covered by her dress or skirt. I would lick every bit of her crotch making her 'fresh' and then make her cum as quickly as I could. Promptness would get my dick stroked a few times. If it took to long by her standard for the given day, I got nothing. I was in heaven with her pussy on my face either way. It somehow felt more perverse hidden under her skirt.

12