My Journey with Lynn Ch. 10

Story Info
A week in Chicago with Melanie.
16k words
3.55
13.5k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early May 1991continued.

A week in Chicago with Melanie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynn decided I should take Melanie, in her place, on a business trip to Chicago. Lynn and Kate were staying home to spend time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During our ride to Chicago, Melanie and I talked for the most part, for the first time. The four of us had been screwing over a year at this point but never really discussed anything of importance. With the four of us constantly together it was difficult to have a serious conversation. There wasn't a topic that we didn't cover on this day. It was refreshing for us both and we learned so much it's hard to describe.

The conversation inevitably turned to relationships and sex. We discussed our wants, needs and desires for our growing relationship. I got the feeling there was something on Mel's mind and she was having trouble getting there. Mel wanted to know my feelings about each pairing we had. I told her that I get something very different from each of them and I am also a different person when I'm alone with each of them. She wanted me to explain what I meant.

"Like most people, we act differently to the people around us. When you are at a party you act differently with one person and different still with someone else. People bring out certain qualities in us."

"An example is, Lynn allows me to be submissive and I enjoy that because I can give control to her. I don't have to think, I just do what she wants because I trust her. At work I have to be in total control and it is great to leave that behind for a night. I think Lynn likes that roll more than she will ever admit, her job doesn't allow her to be in control, she can only react to a given situation. I know she would like more control at work, our sex life lets her have that."

"Another example, I am different still when I am alone with Kate. After a few nights with her I knew that the submissive side of me didn't do anything for her. She wasn't as turned on as I expected, so I showed a different side of myself to her. I was more assertive. I feel like I demand more from Kate than I do with anyone else, because that turned her on. It's more like a bullfight than a dance with her."

Mel said she understood and said, "Sometimes I feel like I am competing with Kate for Lynn's attention." She didn't say anything more.

"I think you might be reading more into this than is actually there." I threw the conversation back to her. "What do you get out of this relationship?"

She began, "With Lynn, it's..." she paused a few seconds, "It's hard to explain the difference between Kate and Lynn. For me, I sometimes feel like I am competing with Kate for Lynn's attention or affection because they have been friends for so long. More than ten years before I ever met either of them.

I told her she had nothing to worry about. That Lynn gushes like a schoolgirl when she talks about either of them and explained that Mel should feel secure in the fact that we all loved her deeply. I also said I see how Kate looks at her when she thinks you don't see her.

She continued, "Lynn is submissive in some ways to Kate but at other times she is the one in control, we don't do anything like that." She said pointing back and forth at the two of us.

I said, "I understand, she is submissive but taunts Kate at the same time. It's how they have fun when they're together. In some erotic stories I've read, they call it 'topping from the bottom.' With Kate and Lynn, they most likely have been in love with each other for years, before they slept together that first time, they just didn't realize it. Lynn and I have been in love for many years and we have our tender moments and we have our kinky moments. It's all good.

You and Lynn, you're still in the early stages, just as it is with you and Kate, the playfulness will change when the time is right. Of the possible six pairings between us, Lynn and I are the oldest, Lynn and Kate are 'friendship' old but not sexually any older than with you and Lynn. With every other pairing it's new and we are feeling our way together. Pun intended."

I went on to explain, "The four of us found something crazy and it works for us. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. I know it works for me. If that first Saturday, the two of you came over to help Lynn 'teach me a lesson' had gone different, who knows what would have happened. Something wonderful clicked for us and now we have each other.

"Yes, when Lynn is with me it's soft and nice, it makes me feel warm inside, loved. When I am with Kate it's the same so I must still have a few issues of my own to work through." She looked down the road deep in thought. "What about me? How would you describe you and me?" She asked. We had both avoiding this part of the conversation.

"I don't like this word but, we are normal, and still in the new place." She looked confused and her expression made me want to search for a better explanation. "We don't show different facets of our personalities to each other, you are still the person I first met at that Christmas party a long time ago. We are just ourselves whenever we are together, we all are like that for the most part, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. I think we just fit well together. You're quiet like I am, remember that barbecue last year at Kate's, the two of us sat and talked most of the night while Lynn was doing the social butterfly thing, I love her for that. Lynn and Kate are the extroverts and I need to be with an extrovert sometimes, especially when I'm at a party and I don't know very many people, it keeps me from retreating into myself. You and I work well together."

Mel put her head on my shoulder and gave my arm a hug, "We do fit well together!" The miles clicked away.

Melanie broke the silence, "If you could have three wishes this week, what would they be?"

I said, "Anything I want, anything at all? No restrictions?" She said yes to both questions. "I have to think about that. I'll let you know at dinner if that's OK with you. What would your three wishes be?"

"The same for me, we'll exchange our wishes at dinner." She responded.

We checked into our hotel in the early afternoon. I arranged with the concierge for dinner. I told him it was a special occasion for us and wanted something special for the occasion. We left our bags with him to be delivered to our room. We walked out the door and headed the short distance up Michigan Ave. to start Melanie's shopping.

Our first stop was for casual wear. She tried on several things, all of which made her look more beautiful with each new outfit. Melanie said there were two she liked and that would be enough. I said she needed something new for each day so she looked around and picked out a few more things. She held up a pair of slacks and a silk blouse and I said they looked nice for daytime but I preferred something nicer for the evenings. When Melanie was in the changing room I told the clerk helping us to add everything Mel liked to the keep pile and not tell her about it. I had the clerk pick out accessories for each outfit for Mel to see as she felt best. Shoes were next because the sandals she had on were not going to work for the rest of the week. The boxes were piling up and I asked the clerk to have it all delivered to our hotel.

Our next stop was for evening wear. I'm prejudiced I know but every dress she tried on looked better than the last one. I said I couldn't choose and asked her to get whatever made her feel the sexiest. She picked out jewelry, evening bags and shoes. She looked so beautiful I wanted to take her right there on the spot. These also were sent to our hotel.

We stopped at a cafe for coffee and people watch and rest our feet from all the shopping.

As we entered the hotel the concierge said the packages for me and my wife had been sent up to our room. Melanie squeezed my arm when he said, 'wife' and I didn't think he needed correcting. I asked him if everything was set for dinner. He said, "Of course sir, everything is as you requested." Melanie asked what I had planned and I said it was a special dinner, it would be an off the menu, chef's choice.

When we walked into the room, we were both surprised by how many packages were piled around the room. In actuality, everything Melanie had made a positive comment about while shopping was somewhere in the mounds of bags and boxes, just as Lynn told me to do, and I wanted so much to do it anyway. I was happy knowing she was happy. While Mel put her new things in the closet and dresser drawers I called the concierge and asked him to pick out two large suitcases from the luggage shop and have them sent up to the room while we were at dinner.

We showered together and gave each other massages while some romantic music played. Melanie asked me what my plans were for the week. I said, "Monday is ours to do as we want, I have seminars and meetings Tuesday through Friday, mostly in the mornings." I showed her the packet with the schedule. "There is dinner and dancing Tuesday night, and again Friday night as a closer." I said that at most conferences everyone has gone home by 2PM on Friday but this association is different, they plan face time so we can relax and network as we want during the day, and that we are free to relax and enjoy the evenings. "The Friday dinner is incentive to stay the extra day and most people come with their husbands or wives and have a good time."

"What Should I do when you're out?"

"You can sleep in as late as you want, go to a spa and be pampered the way a beautiful woman should be or go shopping. I'll give you my AmEx card if you want to go shopping, I just need to make a call so if you get asked for ID, you're covered. You could go to one of the museums if you want, or attend some sessions downstairs.

We took a short nap, the drive and all the walking had taken their toll. I had set my alarm for seven thirty, We woke up and started to get ready for dinner.

Melanie asked if we should call home and let Lynn and Kate know we got here OK. I said, "I think they want to be alone, no interruptions, just like we are doing this week. You can email from my laptop if you want." I said we could call Thursday or Friday but we should give them space and not call at the wrong time.

We dressed for dinner, I suggested the little black dress for tonight. The dress fit perfectly her every curve down to her hips and then flared out slightly, the neckless seemed to accentuate the bareness of her chest and brought your attention to her charms even further. She spun around for me on her toes so I could see her from every angle. "You like?" she asked.

"I'm speechless. If I get my hands on you we'll never make it to dinner."

We decided on a drink at the bar before dinner. Several eyes watched Mel as she slid onto the stool at the bar and I felt proud that she was with me. We talked and laughed about nothing in particular. We were very much at ease with each other.

As we entered the restaurant, "Right this way please, sir." We were told without announcing who we were (it pays to make friends with the concierge). We were lead to a semi secluded table as I had requested. Champagne was chilling at the table, I took a sip as the Sommelier awaited my response. I nodded that it was OK, our glasses were filled and the wait staff vanished.

"Impressive, what's the occasion?" she asked.

"A very special occasion, we're here together." I said raising my glass to her. We flirted with each other shamelessly. Wanting and desiring what was to come.

Dinner was more than I expected, followed by brandy and coffee. We sat at our table holding hands and flirting. This was our first real date. We've been sleeping together for well over a year but this was new and different. Lynn and Kate were 150 miles away. The lights were low and the passion was thick enough to cut with a knife. I didn't want the moment to end.

Mel said, "Times up, you have stalled long enough, what are your three wishes?"

"Wish number one is that you do whatever you want the whole week, no restrictions, no judgement and absolutely no regrets. You get to do whatever you want to do, be whomever you want to be or were ever afraid to be."

"Wish number two is completely selfish and I am embarrassed to even ask. You know Lynn is NOT a morning person, getting her going before noon takes an act of congress." Mel nodded that she understood. "I miss morning sex. I would like a blowjob every morning without feeling a need to reciprocate. I said it is selfish and I understand if you want to pass on it."

"I don't have a third wish yet so I'll reserve that one for later if I can. What are your three wishes?"

"Number two sounds like fun, I gave you three wishes, so three wishes it is, my first wish, tomorrow is completely open so I want to be pampered the whole day. After your morning blowjob anyway." She passed her tongue between her lips to see what my reaction would be. "I want the complete spa treatment head to toe and you have to come with me."

"Number two, you take nothing for granted. Full on seduction all week." I said it would be my pleasure. "I'm serious, seduce me, make my panties wet and make me want you the whole week." I replied that that is what I intended to do. She also said she was going to hold off with her third wish too, it was only fair.

Out conversation had been very sexy to this point so I asked her about her fantasies, the ones we had talked about just a few days earlier. "You've seduced and made love to a woman for the first time, Lynn. You've had a threesome (and foursome with Kate, Lynn and myself) do you want your other fantasy, having sex with a stranger to happen for real?" I put her on the spot.

She squirmed in her seat, "No, that one is going to stay a fantasy. I might dream about it, but no, not for real." She looked up from her glass and said, "I don't want any other man, ever, just you." I fell in love with her all over again and kissed her.

I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk or go to the room. "Take me upstairs and make love to me right now!"

"To the room my princess." I said and she took my arm as we walked out.

I stopped at the desk to arrange a spa day for tomorrow for the two of us. I could see Mel checking her hair in a mirror and arranging it just so. I could see a couple guys sitting in the lobby pretending to read a newspaper, trying not to be obvious, getting a better look at her.

As we walked across the lobby to the elevators I whispered, "Every guy in here is checking you out."

"I know, it's fuckin' hot. Does it turn you on as much as it does me?" Mel doesn't say fuck very often, unless she is actually talking about fucking, but it seemed like the right choice tonight.

I smiled and pushed the button for the elevator. The door closed on the elevator and she moved to the opposite side of the car. "Are you here for the conference too?" She said flirting with me.

It took a second for it to sink in, I was the stranger in her one-night-stand fantasy. "No, I'm leaving in the morning."

"Too bad, we could have had fun." She smiled a wicked smile. She reached into her purse and handed me the key card for the room, unzipped her dress and let it fall. She stepped out of the elevator as the door opened without waiting to see if anyone was in the hallway and walked forward, dragging her dress behind her. She looked back and said, "Are you coming or am I going to have to fuck myself tonight?" She turned again and I watched her walk like a model down a runway, swaying her hips and flipping her hair, nothing on but a pair of 'boy shorts' in white lace stretched across her perfect ass and the high heels that made that very same ass so tight. I reminded myself to send thank you flowers to Lynn for making this weekend happen. (Two dozen roses and a note telling Lynn how much I loved her arrived at her office Monday afternoon.)

I reached Mel just as she opened our door. "Good choice." She said as we entered the room. Her personality changed, she was 'Mrs. Robinson' and she was there to fuck and get fucked. My head felt light I was so excited watching her walk to the bar in her panties and heels, she poured and slammed down a double shot for effect more than anything else. "Are you going to stand there all night staring, or are you going to fuck me?" she said as she looked at me like I was her prey.

Mel was so out of character that it felt surreal, I was being seduced by a tigress. I quickly stripped and moved toward her as she offered me a glass of scotch and poured herself a second. As I took a sip she dropped down squatting on her high heels and started stroking my cock telling me how much she liked it, knowing that the more praise a guy gets the harder he gets. She started licking the full length up and down my cock, she sucked on my balls, one at a time as she slowly stroked my cock. She took me into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the shaft and head, the sensation was unbelievable. As I thought it couldn't get any better she grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled me forward forcing my cock all the way down her throat. With her face buried in my crotch she started moving her head back and forth as if to motion no, causing my cock to move slightly in and out of her throat. I was nearing the point of no return. She sensed my balls tighten and pulled away letting my cock fall from between her lips.

She stood up and kissed me forcefully, taking control, all the while pushing me backward toward the bed. As the back of my legs touched the bed she pushed me back, hard onto the bed. She stepped out of her heels and slowly slid her panties down her legs and tossed them to me.

She crawled forward up my body kissing and licking her way to my cock and then beyond to my nipples. She nibbled on each one a few seconds and then moved farther up. She kissed me hard and bit on my lip. She moved farther up and fed me first her right and then her left nipple allowing me very little time with each one. I could hear her making sucking sounds as she took in air as I nibbled on those perfect little nubs. She moved steadily forward straddling my face, holding her pussy lips open a tiny bit offering her clit to me. I kissed, licked and sucked her clit to her first orgasm of the day, we were both so turned on from all the flirting we had done all day.

Mel moved back down my body so she could stroke my cock as she stared into my eyes. I started to say something and she put a finger to my lips telling me not to speak. She sunk slowly down on my cock, taking in only the head of my cock and then up off me leaving only the tip of my cock held at her moist entrance. She repeated this motion and each time she eased down a fraction of an inch more. She took her time getting me all the way inside her. I was savoring each millimeter as I entered her wet pussy. It was divine torture. When I was fully inside her she sat still, squeezing me with her pussy giving me the most wonderful sensation. Mel started moving up and down, slowly increasing the length of her stroke. When she had reached the rhythm she wanted, she reached down with her right hand and started rubbing her pussy with a finger on each side of her clit in a 'V' shape, pushing her clit hard against my thrusting shaft, increasing her own pleasure. Her clit was fully engorged protruding from between her fingers. Her left hand was torturing her nipples, one after the other. Her tempo increased and was soon pounding hard against my hips. I couldn't take the sight of this woman fucking me and herself any longer and I came, spurt after spurt of cum shooting inside her. As I finished cumming she let out a scream as her own orgasm shook through her. She sat on me savoring her orgasm, rocking slightly to the rhythm of the song playing, lost in her own bliss. She fell down on my chest breathing hard into my neck. I started to say something and she covered my mouth again not allowing me to speak. She didn't want reality to invade her fantasy.