My Journey with Lynn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Mel came into the room dripping wet and took a sip of her wine and looked at me accessing her options. She said, "I need to dry my hair." She peeked back into the room and pointed up and down my body as she said, "You better be out of THOSE when I get back."

I put her glass on the bedside table. Romantic music was already playing so all I needed to do was strip and get into bed.

Melanie came out after drying her hair. She picked up her glass and sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed facing me. She asked what I did all day while she was gone. She sipped her drink while listening to me explain the events of the day. That I left the group early and that it didn't feel right without her there and that everyone asked about her. I said if she was asked that she was seeing an old college friend. I told her I had been imagining what she was doing ever since she left for lunch and hoped she had at least half as good a time as I imagined she did.

She blushed while I explained everything that went through my mind earlier. I had a completely exposed sight of her pussy as she sat cross-legged in front of me. I could see her clit begin to swell beneath it's hood as I told her what I imagined she was doing all afternoon and into the night and her pussy lips flushed as they engorged with her arousal. Her nipples were hard as I told her more.

Mel looked down into her glass as she swirled the wine and said, "I have been about to cum or cumming ever since I left here." She lost herself in thought staring into her glass. "I've begun to realize that the more sex we have, the more sex we want... I know you already know that because you said that on the way here Sunday and I believe it now. I think I understand Lynn's fascination with gangbangs too. I DON'T WANT ONE, but I understand it, believe me, I think I just had one with only two people." The last part of the sentence trailed off. "Flo fucked me so many times I lost count. She would fuck me and then we would talk a while and then she would look at me and it was... I can't explain it, I just wanted her to fuck me again until there was nothing left of me." She finished her drink and told me to lay back and she would give me a back rub.

I rolled over face down on the bed and she sat on my ass and started to give me a massage. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "Flo let me into her room. I saw the table was already set with lunch for the two of us. She knew I was going to be there before I did. I was staring at the table and she said, 'I was hoping you would come.' I dropped my purse and just stared at her, I wanted the first kiss to tell her how I felt. I started to say something and she stopped me and said, 'You've never done this before I know, you told me that already. You can leave anytime you want and I will understand.' I wanted to tell her it wasn't my first time but it seemed important to her so I kept my secret. She moved closer and cupped my tits in her hands and I thought my knees would collapse, every part of me was tingling. She backed me against the wall and kissed me. It was wet, it was soft, the way girls kiss and I came while she kissed me, she held me tight as I came. She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and said, 'You must have wanted this for a very long time.' I told her I wanted to kiss her the first time she sat next to me."

Mel sat up and massaged me a bit more before she leaned back down and whispered again. The whispering made her story so much hotter and illicit. "Florence unbuttoned my blouse all the while staring in my eyes and kissing me with soft little kisses. I didn't resist so she pulled my blouse open and kissed the top of my breasts just above my bra, then looked me deep in my eyes again to see what I was feeling inside. She started to take her top off and I helped her. I couldn't wait any longer and began pulling at her clothes to get them out of the way. In seconds we were in bed kissing each other like teenagers in a back seat. We still had our underwear on and I knew they would be gone soon. We kissed and touched each other all over. Florence took my bra off and sucked on my nipples. Then she pulled off my panties. I looked up at her kneeling over me and she told me I was beautiful. She laid next to me and kissed me again and put a hand on my tummy, she stroked up and down my tummy and before I knew it her fingers was on my clit and she made small circles around it. My clit was so hard it felt like she could pluck it like a cello string. I was so turned on I came again. I had no control over my body."

"Flo pinned me down on the bed kissing me and ground her pussy against mine. I did the same to her, we humped each other grinding our pussies together. I could hear how wet I was as I rubbed myself against her. She said she wanted to give me everything I ever dreamed of. Flo held me close and kissed me while she put two fingers in my sopping wet pussy and fucked me hard."

"I squirted for the first time. I wasn't sure what happened and she explained everything to me."

"She went down on me and ate my pussy. No, she made love to my pussy for an eternity and I was helpless. I came again so hard it was explosive, the room was spinning and nothing else mattered. When Flo came up from eating me, her face was covered in my cum and I thought about you eating the cum from my pussy and I wanted you inside me so much right then."

"Flo held me until my breathing slowed. I started to caress her hips and kiss her neck. She made little cooing sounds and I inched down and started to suck on her nipples. Her thighs parted slightly and I brushed my hand lightly over her pussy. Her legs parted further and I played with her clit, I put a finger inside her. She was so wet in my hands. I did to her what she did to me. She wanted more so I put a second finger inside her and I started moving in and out, I started rubbing her 'G-Spot' with two fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb, just like you do to me, so you know exactly how she felt in my hand and she pushed against me wanting more. I put in a third finger and she groaned as I continued to rub her spot. I pumped my hand in and out harder and faster until she came. My hand was drenched with her cum. I don't know if she squirted or not but my hand was so wet. I sucked on each finger one at a time as I looked up and down her body savoring every part of her from head to toe. She tasted so sweet. Her small patch of red hair was calling me, I wanted to taste her so bad my mouth was watering. I moved closer to her pussy, kissing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. She said I didn't have to eat her if I didn't want to. I said I wanted to do it and I kissed her clit, I sucked it between my lips. She let out an 'Ooh' and she told me again I was beautiful."

Mel sat up and rubbed the small of my back. I don't know if she was telling the truth or expanding her story for me and it didn't matter. "Then we had lunch, we were lucky it was a cold lunch. It felt wicked sitting there across from each other naked, eating our lunch. We put the tray outside the door, finished the bottle of wine and then Flo pushed me back onto the empty table we had just eaten our lunch on and she ate me again. My only purpose was to cum for her."

"Flo ordered a couple more bottles of wine and asked them to knock on the door and leave them outside. That way we didn't have to dress just for the bellhop. We talked for a while and I told her about wanting to fuck my college roommate but was afraid to act on it. She told me about her first love. She tried to explain how to squirt when you cum, I didn't get it at first but she showed me how and she made me do it again right there on the couch. I wanted to thank her so much. The only thing I thought of was to eat her until she begged me to stop."

"Do you want me to stop telling you the story?" She asked. I told her to feel my cock and see for herself.

"Flo asked me how I felt about other girls and I told her about the first time I kissed Lynn and the party at Kate's where we told each other all our fantasies. I told her that I fantasized about having Lynn over for dinner and seducing her but I stopped my story there and said I was only thinking about it. I still didn't want to confess my tiny lie to her."

"It must have been about four by that time, we took a shower. We were both hot and sweaty, she still smelled wonderful. Florence was soaping me all over and the water was running over us. We were wet and slippery and she touched me everywhere and I started rubbing her hard little clit and she started fingering me. We had an arm around each other and fucked each other with our free hands. I think I screamed when I came and almost fell in the shower. Florence held me in her firm grasp and kept me safe. She doesn't look very strong but she is. We rinsed off and then toweled each other dry. It was sensual, it was warm, it was primal, different than at home. It was animal desire, no expectations, no commitment."

"You don't ever have to commit to anything you don't want to." I said.

"I'm not saying that, it was like being wild in college and can do whatever you want and I never did that. I was serious all the time in college and I feel like I missed out not having a misspent youth like everyone else did."

"Let's get back to Florence, this is getting too serious." She said. "There isn't much left to tell. We made love, really we fucked, we fucked off and on all day. We went downstairs to the restaurant for dinner. I ate like a horse I was so hungry."

"Florence sat next to me in the booth so we could touch each other and flirt. During coffee Flo started to finger fuck me under the table. The tablecloth was low enough so I was hidden. I put one leg over both of hers so she could play with my pussy easier. I asked her to put in another finger, it felt so good I wanted more. I asked her to put in a third finger. I was so still the water glass never rippled. I asked for more, I was so turned on and so wet she easily slipped it inside me. She had four fingers sliding inside me and I could hear her hand slowly squishing in and out of me. There were people everywhere around us. I said I wanted more inside me. The only thing I could think about was when I watched Kate fisting Lynn and I wanted the same thing. I wanted everything inside me."

"She could have ripped my clothes off and thrown me on the table naked right then and I would have spread my legs for her and begged for more. I asked her again to put her hand inside me, Flo said, 'Not here.' So I put two of my own fingers in with hers, I was so wet that the seat was slick with my cum. We were sitting face to face like we were having a private conversation, my skirt was up to my waste under the tablecloth. I had to bite my lip so I didn't make a sound when I came. There I was, surrounded by a hundred people or more, getting finger fucked and know one noticed. I felt like a slut and I didn't care."

"When we were back in her room I begged her to fist fuck me. I told her I had never done anything like it before but I knew I wanted it now. I wanted her whole hand inside me, I felt like a whore that couldn't get enough of Fol. She could have made me do anything she wanted. After she fist fucked me a second time she let me do it to her too. It was a first for her too. We found out that fisting makes it easier to squirt. I want you to fist fuck me like that, you're hands are bigger and I want you to feel your hand inside me. Not tonight though."

"Telling you about fucking Florence all day is making me wet all over again." Mel took my hand and put it between my ass and her pussy. I easily inserted two fingers and moved them inside her and she ground down against my hand.

"If I had to guess, we must have fucked two and sometimes three times every hour, maybe more, right up to the time I walked through that door. My nipples are soar and tender. My pussy is rubbed raw and my clit is throbbing." I made a move to take my hand away. "If you stop what you're doing inside me, I'll strangle you where you lay and stuff your body down a laundry shoot." I laughed at her and she slapped my shoulder and ground her pussy harder against my hand.

Mel raised up and I rolled over. She guided my cock into her raw wet pussy. She gasped and closed her eyes as I entered her.

She looked down at me, "I wouldn't change one thing that happened today but what I want now is to make love to you." and it was wonderful.

____________________

Friday: I woke well before the morning wakeup call. Melanie had an arm around me. I lay there listening to her breathe. The room started to lighten from the morning sun. She rolled on her back and sprawled herself wide open to the world, the covers had long been pushed to the foot of the bed. I wanted to return the favor she had given me each morning this week, so I eased my way down her body, careful not to startle her awake. I began to ever so lightly stroke her clit, just enough to arouse her with barely a perceptible touch. Her body responded slowly, she didn't awaken, it was my goal to make her feel everything as if in a dream. I sensed it was time so I leaned in and licked her clit, lightly, not even enough pressure to move the hood covering her stiffening clit. On the fourth lick her body tensed, she was awake and just realizing it wasn't a dream.

"I thought I was supposed to be eating you this morning, not the other way around." She mumbled.

I ignored her and continued making circles around her clit with my tongue. Knowing she still must be sore from yesterday. I only increased the pressure when she thrust her hips forward wanting more. As I increased the pressure on her clit she relaxed letting me take control again. I moved over to get between her thighs, I reached up and we braided our fingers together. I circled her clit and flicked it lightly with my tongue, it took a long time for her pleasure to exceed the tenderness of her overused pussy. Our hands were linked, clutching onto each other and when she pulled my hands tighter I knew she wanted more and I complied. When she came it was intense, her stomach muscles contracted several times causing her to do a small sit-up motion and shudder with each contraction. Her hips and thigh muscles clenched but never moved to clench me between them, she later said she was afraid if she moved them it would hurt so she forced her lower half to stay perfectly still. We laid like that until her breathing slowed.

We washed each other in the shower and rinsing off, Melanie started to drop to her knees to give me a blowjob. I said she didn't need to do it today because I was satisfied and it could wait. She looked hurt so I asked if she would give me a hand job instead.

She stood up and started stroking my cock. She leaned in and we started kissing, our tongues probing. She soaped my cock thoroughly. I slid easily in and out of her hands. I reached out to steady myself with the shower door and she increased her tempo. She was biting my lip and asking me to cum for her. "Cum in my hands... Cum on my belly." Her insistence and the look of pure lust on her face made me loose it all too quickly and I came with a spasm spurting my cum over her belly. She said, "Good boy." as I finished. It sounded more like something Lynn would have said.

We rinsed off again and as we were toweling off the phone rang with our wakeup call. We ordered a large breakfast and ate like it was our first meal all week.

Mel said she had to pick up her dress for the party tonight right after the morning session and she was having lunch with Susan and the other women from our table Tuesday night. After lunch they were getting their hair and nails done. 'A woman has to look her best.' She said.

I met Robert for lunch. He kept raving on how lucky I was to be married to Lynn and have Melanie too. I didn't respond because I felt that what we had was personal and not to be broadcast for everyone to hear. I did admit to him that we had been together over a year. He asked if we were swingers and I said no, it's a bit more complicated than that, and left it at that.

We moved to the bar and after our second round a couple of the board members of our association asked if they could sit with us. They said how impressed they were with Melanie. They said after the first day all the presenters in her rotation were studying all night afraid that she would make them look as bad as she did the guy on Tuesday. We laughed and I said she was a force of nature. The way she handled the phone call to Lynn when we were at the club gave Robert some idea how she could be.

They asked if Melanie would be interested in being a presenter at next years conference in Atlanta. I said they should ask Mel. It wasn't my place to commit to anything on her behalf. They said they would do whatever it takes to put her on the program.

After they left I asked Robert what the hell that was all about. He said I must live under a rock, that everyone at the conference is talking about the woman that knows more than the presenters. They are calling her 'The Ball Buster.' This was a side of Mel I had never seen. I knew the sweet, shy, loving Melanie. The business Mel was ruthless. It gave me a whole new perspective.

Robert said that he and Susan had talked and said that if we were interested, they both thought joining my company would be a good idea and they would be willing to move to Michigan. They said that most of their clients would stay with them so it would be a win-win for all of us. Susan is in the financial field like Lynn and that is what brought us together in the first place, to help each other out when needed. I said it was too early to make any decisions but would keep them in mind.

Mel made a comment at the dinner table about expanding, the board want her to present next year and now there are people asking to join my company. I think that 'Force of Nature' is off the mark. Mel is a hurricane and it was best to get under cover until the storm passed. I made a mental note to ask Lynn about this side of Mel I was seeing for the first time.

(Lynn later told me that whatever Mel said at work was how things would end up, she didn't think Mel was aware just how powerful a woman she is. She works harder than anyone else and has the results that prove her worth. She added, that is one of the reasons she never had a lasting relationship, work is what drives her. Then she reminded me that Melanie had a crush on me all the years we have known her and she thought maybe Mel was hoping all that time that she would get a chance with me if Lynn and I ever split up. She was surprised Mel felt free enough to tell her about her crush up front, more as a statement of fact and nothing more. She felt the need to be honest with Lynn. That's why the two of them were such good friends, it started with honesty and trust.)

I was shaving when Mel returned to the room. She was excited and talking a mile a minute about what her afternoon was like. Picking up her dress and that if I liked the first dress this one would make that one look like a burlap sack. Lunch with the girls was so much fun, they all hit it off like old friends. Getting their hair and nails done and gossiping about other people at the conference. She had some great dirt on a couple of the board members. She was a nonstop, bubbling-over, stream of information. This was not 'The Ball Buster' I had heard about a few hours earlier. This was more like the Mel I knew.

I told her the board wanted her to present next year and that they would do whatever it took to get her there. We talked strategy and the business Mel crept out again. She asked what the up side would be, what the downside would be and what we could get out of it personally. I said we could write our own ticket for the event if they wanted her that bad. She mapped out a strategy for us and I thought it was a bit ambitious.