My Journey with Lynn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the meet and greet time arrived, Mel again shooed me out the door saying she wanted to make an entrance and wanted to see the look on my face when she walked in. I kissed her and went to meet our friends.

I had been talking to Robert and Susan about twenty minutes when Melanie made her entrance. You could hear the click of eyeballs turning her way, like a battalion of soldiers coming to attention. Mel was standing just inside the door. Her dress was fully transparent. It was covered in tiny gold, silver and turquoise beads in patterns of leaves and flowers swirling around the sides of the dress. The pattern swirled in only over the areas that needed to be covered. Her nipples were covered by leaves, her pubic area was covered by flowers (I later saw her ass just barely covered by leaves). A waiter approached with a try of champagne trying to get a closer look, as every other guy in the room wanted to do, he had an excuse. As she turned to take the glass you could plainly see just how transparent the dress was. The slight crease under her firm breasts was visible. Her tummy and navel was in plain sight. If you stood right in front of her and looked down the hint of pubic hair was more of a shadow than a reality but there non the less. The contours of her hips, her hip bones and the way her skin moved was clearly visible. If the beadwork was gone she would have been standing there completely naked.

I walked toward her, she stared at me as I approached. "Do you approve?" she asked with the sweetest most innocent smile on her face.

"Yes, I do, and so does every guy in this room, and some of the women too, you are the most beautiful and most stunning woman in here tonight." I said as I kissed her cheek and had her take my arm. I walked her to our table.

As we approached Susan she said to Mel, "How can any of us compete with you dear, you have them all eating out of your hand." The rest of the table agreed and said how beautiful she looked. Mel blushed and you could see her whole body flush through the nonexistent material of her dress.

That night people I had barely known were finding excuses to talk to us. Mel would wink at me and smile as they tried to get a better look at the lack of a dress she was wearing. The vision of her in that dress will stay with me to my grave and I will die a happy man.

Halfway through the evening the same board members from the bar earlier asked us to join them at their table. They were lavishing Mel with compliments about what a beautiful and powerful woman she was. One of the wives said she wished she had the body to wear a dress like hers. Mel thanked her and complimented her and her dress gaining favor from the wives at the table. After a few more minutes of praise from the men she cut them off and asked them to get to the point because she was here to have a good time and business was business not pleasure. 'The Ball Buster' struck again and took all their puffery away. The woman that spoke up earlier looked on in approval at how Mel dealt with the men at the table and I knew Mel would get what she wanted when they were back in their own rooms. I was infatuated with the woman I was sitting beside.

The short of it is that the association is paying half to fly the four of us to Atlanta, putting us in a suite, all expenses paid for seven days (the evening dresses for the three women that Mel was shooting for were not part of the deal however, they weren't that stupid). That was the first of many negotiations Mel performed on our part, if we weren't the winners in a deal, we simply walked away from the table and never looked back.

Mel once again, made me look good on the dance floor, although I don't think anyone was watching me. She danced with all of the guys at our table at least once. She said they were all perfect gentlemen and didn't look at her tits even once, as she admitted, they were right there for everyone to see. I guessed that their respective partners had put down the law and said they better behave. Mel said she caught more women checking her out than men.

Flo seemed to hover near us throughout the night. She was wearing a peach colored dress that looked like something a Fairy Princess would wear, her long auburn hair cascaded around her shoulders, she was stunning and I was reminded why Mel was so infatuated with her once again. I wondered if her old roommate looked this beautiful too. Because of all the attention our table was getting she didn't get a chance to approach Mel all night. I tried to talk to her a few times, once I took her a glass of wine trying to strike up a conversation and get to know her. She accepted the wine but found an excuse within a few minutes to leave. I think she was worried how I was going to react if I knew about the day before.

We decided to leave the party just past midnight. Flo was to one side of our path to the exit in a circle of women. Mel walked confidently up behind her and stood waiting for Flo to finish her conversation. One of the ladies motioned Flo to look our way. She turned toward us, Mel stepped into her, she held Flo's cheeks in her hands and kissed her. It was a full strong kiss. It lasted beyond the friends limit and showed little if any outward passion. As far as I could tell, no tongues were involved. It wasn't the 'A' hug distance either, they were pressing tightly against each other. They broke the kiss and Mel said, "Flo, thank you for everything." Flo was speechless as Mel turned to walk away. Her stunned reaction might have been the fact that we were in a room filled with people and several were staring our way.

I leaned in and kissed Flo on the cheek. As I touched her shoulder I could feel her wilt in my hands watching Mel. I told her in a low voice so the other women couldn't hear me. "You made Mel a very happy woman this week, I hope we meet again sometime."

That night Mel and I made long, slow, passionate love. It was a perfect end to a perfect evening.

____________

We checked out early in the morning and packed all the bags into the car. We got home just after one in the afternoon.

We pulled into the driveway, Lynn & Kate both ran out to greet us and Lynn tackled me to the ground as I got out of the car. Kissing me and telling me how much she missed me. Kate was doing the same to Mel although not rolling on the ground and then we switched greeters with hugs and kisses all around. It was a welcome home everyone wants to get.

We hauled the bags in the house and they wanted to hear all about our week. Kate brought beers out on the deck and listened to Mel tell the story. They had Mel model the two dresses because of how much I raved about them. When Mel came out in the transparent beaded dress both their mouths dropped open. Lynn and Kate both fawned all over her looking at every inch of the dress and they were in total envy, they each tried it on and I told them they needed to plan on what they would wear in Atlanta. They looked my way and I told them we would give them all the details about Atlanta later.

"Enough of the conference shit, tell us about everything else!" said Kate. I to this day can't get used to everything women share with each other. Women think men do the same because they share everything between themselves. They are so wrong when it comes to men and the women we love, a one night stand is a whole different subject and is free game.

Mel started with a fairly full description, day by day, not leaving out much detail. When Mel started to describe Friday, Kate said, "Wait just a second there dearie, you left out Thursday afternoon and Thursday night." Mel blushed and stammered, then looked at me and I nodded for her to go ahead with her story. She backed up her story to Tuesday and to tell her story about Florence, the lost opportunity with her college roommate and in a bit more detail than she had whispered in my ear that night but with a little less passion. Then again, she wasn't toying with them like she was me.

The story finished and Lynn said she needed help in the house and lead me in by the hand. Kate said something about leaving some cock for her. "You need to be quicker than that sweetie." She said over her shoulder as she pulled me into the house.

We didn't come out of the bedroom for an hour. It was a command performance and I performed very well. I missed Lynn every bit as much as much as she did me and it showed.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen to fix a late lunch, non of us had eaten since breakfast. Lynn joined me wearing only a smile. I asked if she was going to put something on and she said, "This is the outfit I've been wearing most of the week, I just jump in the shower and it's ready to wear."

As I stood looking out the window, Kate and Mel were in each others arms in a lounge chair. Kate was running her fingers through Mel's hair. It was obvious from the little clothing they were wearing that Kate was welcoming Mel home just as Lynn and I had done.

Lynn was looking over my shoulder to see what I was so intently looking at. "Are you jealous?" she asked indicating Mel.

"No, not at all, actually it's the opposite. A week ago Mel said that she sometimes feels like she is competing with Kate for your attention and maybe for me, I'm not sure about that part. You never heard me say that, and you will never ever repeat it either, got that? That would betray a confidence." Lynn nodded yes. "By from what I can see out there, they're not competing with each other any more."

Lynn hugged me. "You really mean that? Do you want us to all to be together?" she asked.

"I like what we have, I wouldn't want anything to interfere with that." I turned to face Lynn and continued, "I don't think I could go backwards from here. I'm in love with you and Kate and Mel. I'm in love with both of them just as much as I'm in love with you. I can't imagine life without you all."

"Do you really mean that? I mean really!" I said yes and she continued, "Kate and I have been talking about the four of us moving in together not just sharing a cottage but living together and I would like to do it as soon as we can."

"Mel and I talked all the way home about expanding my business and including all four of us as partners. This could go horribly wrong or wonderfully right."

At this point the other two came in the kitchen. Kate said, "I see you told him about the clothing plan we used all week."

Mel looked at Lynn and said, "Looks good to me and removed her bra (the only thing she still had on). I hate these things anyway." She tossed her bra on the table next to what I assumed were the flowers I sent Lynn the first of the week.

"I hadn't gotten that far yet but he knows now!" Lynn said to Kate. She turned to me and added, "We know it could be easy to become jealous at some point so Kate and I have come up with a plan. It needs more work but the basic idea is clothes are optional but discouraged when we are home and we know that know one is coming over. Case in point, when you were in Chicago, alone in your room, how often were you dressed?"

We looked at each other then back to Lynn and I said, "Almost never."

Lynn said, "After the second day here, with the two of you gone and after we got home from work it was the same with us. So we propose that from now on it's clothing optional."

(The naked in the house idea didn't last very long, it was the newness of it all. It was basically our honeymoon phase and it really wasn't very practical, fun, just not practical. Far too often one of us would be scurrying for clothes to answer the door when a neighbor came knocking or a friend dropped over. We went back to clothes but I will add it was very skimpy attire at best. Melanie and Lynn turned out to be the exhibitionists of the group, if they were wearing a T-shirt they were overdressed. In winter the heat was always turned up and a flannel shirt and wool socks might get added.)

Lynn continued. "Whenever we are paired up... In the past it was always the same. We make love or fuck, wherever we wanted to do it, it is just like being newlyweds." We again agreed. "When we are all together..."

Lynn was getting a bit lost so Kate jumped in. "Remember when you first started sleeping with a new lover, how great it was, you just fucked whenever the urge hit." Mel and I looked at each other wondering where this was headed. "We do that now but most often two of us will vanish and the other two know what is going on and it's awkward for a minute." We said we understood. "When the four of us play together once or twice a week, everybody is fine with that, right?" We said yes again, still not sure the direction this was going.

"If we continue the way things are right now, it might get uncomfortable, at least we think it might." She indicated Lynn and herself. "As an example, the two of you went to the bedroom to fuck like bunnies and we did the same out on the deck. We know what you were doing and we have been in the same room when you have been fucking so there are no surprise here, we all know what each other looks like when we are making love, right?" Again we nodded in agreement.

"Every time we are with someone other than who we were with the night before, it seems a little new again and exciting. If we continue to vanish into a separate room it could become something we don't want and cause a split between us." She looked at the two of us for recognition and got it from us although we were still not sure where this was going.

"So, from now on, if it's not bedtime, we screw whomever we like, wherever we are just as if we were alone. For instance, (she looked at me) if I want to fuck you right now, we just do it right here, right now, just like we would if we were alone. If Mel or Lynn or both of them want to join in with us, all they have to do is ask. Just like swingers have to do. Before you ask, NO, I have never been to a swingers party but I've heard stories. We are free to say no at any time if we want to be with just that one person. That way nobody should feel left out, or jealous or hurt or mad. How does that sound?"

Mel asked, "If I want to make love to anyone here, I just do it. If we're watching TV or a porn film or sitting on the deck and I get the urge to give a blowjob I just do it where we are?"

"Yes, exactly. If we want to watch you screw we can. If we want to join in, we ask. If we feel like giving you privacy it's OUR responsibility to excuse ourselves, not your responsibility to leave the room. You act on your urge as it happens. We are four people that need to think like a couple. We want to give it a try for at least a month and then we can see how it goes." Kate said.

This turned out to work well for the four of us, four people thinking like two people. That first night home Lynn went down on Kate while we were watching a movie. I think she did it to make their point. Mel sat on my lap and we watched the two of them make love in the middle of the floor. When they finished and were sprawled out on the floor in front of us kissing, Mel went down and kissed and hugged them both and told them how beautiful they were.

Then Mel turned around and gave me a blowjob, showing them and me she was on board with the plan. Lynn asked Mel if she could eat her pussy. Mel said 'please' and went back to sucking my cock. Kate sat next to me kissing my neck and holding my hand. She pushed the hair from Mel's face so she could get a better view of my cock sliding in and out of Mel's mouth. Kate rubbed her clit all the while watching everything. Mel, Kate and I all came within seconds of each other.

The movie ended long before we did. Lynn said coming up from Mel's wet pussy, "So what's this about the four of us going into business together." I love her playfulness so much.

Mel started telling us her plan and we were transfixed. She got out paper and pen and started to sketch everything out and drew an organization chart of the new company. She already knew of a converted warehouse that had office space with old brick walls and hardwood floors. She said that both Kate and I were already doing consulting work and could join forces right away, she would give notice and leave her job and join us in a month and Lynn would follow a month after that. It was all so quick we were speechless. She added that Lynn should be the managing partner and we would need three additional staff. A receptionist, a general accountant and an assistant for us to share and in six months we would most likely each need a full time assistant. If we needed more professional staff she already had laid the groundwork for that in Chicago. Then she told them about the deal she set up for Atlanta next year. She took the business cards from her purse that had been given her throughout the week. Something she kept to herself until now. It had more impact this way. I think this was her kicker for the whole deal. There was the 'Hurricane' and we were swept away.

I looked at Kate and I could tell she saw this side of Mel for the first time, just as I had done a few days earlier and it turned her on, her nipples were hard and her eyes narrowed. I winked at her and blew her a kiss. Kate said to me, "So partner, when do we start?"

"Monday?" I asked, and added. "Ask 'The Ball Buster,' she's got the plan and I think she has all the earmarks of a true Bond villain," Then I had to explain the Ball Buster thing to all three of them, Mel didn't know she had built up such a reputation. She sat a bit taller and prouder.

On Sunday, Kate took us to a property a relative had on Lake Michigan, an hours drive from where our new office was planned for. The two of them had been very busy cottage hunting in the past week and while looking they stopped and looked over the property to get ideas. Kate knew we could get this one with little trouble.

The house was old and huge. It was two stories tall with a detached five stall garage with an apartment over the garage. The inside was unbelievable, seven bedrooms and five baths upstairs. The four bedrooms at the back shared a balcony with a view of Lake Michigan.

Downstairs was a formal living and dining room, a library and a den, two baths, a huge family room, breakfast room and a kitchen that had just been remodeled. I like to cook and this sold me on the place instantly. The back of the house completely opened out with French doors onto the porch that completely wrapped around the house. Even with the lake just down the hill there was a large pool, hot tub and a tennis court. A pergola went from one corner of the porch back to a covered deck about thirty yards away. Large parties would become the normal thing here.

It had a full basement with three large empty rooms and a wine cellar.

Kate said the terms were unbelievable and we could move in in a couple weeks. Her relative was going to let us have it for a minor monthly payment for five years, not much more than the taxes, and then we would need to pay it off or find financing at the end of the five years. We took the deal. Lynn projected we could buy it outright in under five years if everything progressed like Mel, Kate and I projected it would.

For the next two weeks the four of us completed our personal and business plans. We incorporated ourselves (this is the commitment we made to each other) and took equal shares in all our existing property including our new office space. Financially we put four equal shares into a joint incorporated account and created separate accounts for personal needs. Then we incorporated the business as a separate entity and leased the space to our new business.

Because it was the closest to work, the four of use stayed at Kate's house for the next three weeks constantly working on the new business. Kate was gone on business one week and I was gone the following week. All this time was spent working out all the details of the business and getting the new office space ready for normal business. With the contacts we all had (Mel had a contact at a major office furniture manufacturer) we managed to get all the furnishings we needed for the office at bargain prices and our doors were ready to open at the end of the third week.