My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then I noticed that on the front but more on the side of her right thigh was a hand, a large hand, the hand of a man, the hand of a Blackman! I had been so enthralled drinking in Kaitlin's beauty that for the first time I realized she was not dancing alone, but was dancing with a partner. I figured it was most likely Lamont, and laughed as I recalled his playful and foolish attempt to hit on Kaitlin the day I drove his Ferrari.

I scrolled to the next and final photo; it was a wide sweeping view of the large dance floor with several hundred people captured in mid dance step having a blast, if Kaitlin was amongst the dancing masses or taking a well earned break, it was not discernible, because the panoramic shot was taken from a distance.

I handed the phone back across the table towards Jack and commented that the girls certainly were living it up, and he agreed with a smile. We briefly talked about our golfing challenge that was rapidly approaching in the not too distant morning, when Jack suggested we should order a couple of snifters of cognac to take up to our rooms, so we could the much needed sleep before our golf match.

While Jack walked over to the bar to settle our tab and choose a cognac, I picked up his phone because I wanted to admire those incredibly hot photographs of Kaitlin. As I searched on Jack's phone, I realized my I-phone was better and easier to operate. After a couple of icon choices the picture appeared, and I stared, I could feel my jaw drop, I was shocked, then startled hearing Jack's voice inquiring, "What are you looking at?"

I stammered back, "I don't know." and with a deep embarrassment handed him back his phone.

Jack gently took his seat and then as casually as he could muster proceeded to move his hand holding the phone into position so he could view the screen.

Jack took a couple of deep breaths, attempting to disguise his uneasiness then looked me in the eye and said. "I guess you are expecting some sort of explanation?"

I replied. "I think so."

Jack began. "Promise me you will not judge me to harshly, Sport; please do not think less of me, because I value our friendship."

I looked him in the eye and could visibly detect his anguish. Jack took a sip of his cognac, and then continued. "You see, how I tell it. Lamont is Diane's lover and has been for almost three years now."

I replied. "That explains the picture."

This dilemma occurred when I attempted to locate the photographs of the girls at the nightclub moments earlier. I accidently opened an icon that depicted a very tasteful but shocking photograph; it was a black and white photograph, with a professional quality, a definite artistic style and flair. The photo was of Diane and Lamont both naked from the waste up, both in dark denim jeans, posing in front of a black Ferrari. Diane was in front facing forward smiling dreamily at the camera, she was leaning back or being pulled back into the tight embrace of a grinning Lamont, his right arm came across both of her naked breasts with his fingers pulling on her left nipple. Lamont's left hand was half way down the unsnapped and unzipped pair of jeans Diane wore, obviously stroking her pussy mound.

The photograph was strikingly beautiful and erotic, obviously professional quality. It was shocking to see Diane smiling playfully as a Blackman who was certainly not her husband had his hand in her pants obviously stoking her pussy.

Jack haltingly spoke again. "You have to know I love Diane with all my heart, but I never could really keep up with her needs, you know, gosh this is difficult for me to talk about. It's late maybe I can answer a question or two in the morning, but no more for now. Let's go up to our rooms."

I agreed and in spite of my obvious curiosity and confusion I did not want to prolong my friend's discomfort. We rode silently in the elevator and when it arrived at my floor we nodded our goodnights. As I exited I turned and smiled at my friend and told him. "Hey Sport you're the greatest friend anyone can ask for I mean that, and if you don't mind email the photo's of Kaitlin to my phone, you know I really miss her."

My mind was racing with many deep thoughts as I nervously prepared to organize my gear for the golf outing, before racing to bed; to get what at that point was going to be less than six hours of sleep. It shook me deep and I felt a sense of pity for Jack pondering the torture that must eat away at him knowing that his wife craved satisfaction in the arms of another man.

I once again went directly to Kaitlin's voicemail on her cell; I sent a text to her laptop knowing it was a slim chance. I was pissed at myself for terminating the landline at our house a few months back, it saved a few bucks, but now when I could use it, shit!

I so desperately wanted to speak to her. I checked my messages nothing from Kaitlin, but an email from Jack, 'alert arrived'. I opened his message and read it. He wrote 'that Diane had sent him a text, and she mentioned that Kaitlin had lost or misplaced her cell and that was probably the reason I did not reach her earlier. Not to worry those phones always turn up where you least expect them. His email also explained that there was no need to worry about the girls drinking and driving home, that the guys made sure and had taken them home safely'. There were several attachments with Jack's text that I downloaded and opened.

The attachment I went to first was the extraordinary photo of Kaitlin on the dance floor. Yea there it was, she looked even hotter than my subsequent recollection. I was captivated by the woman depicted on my screen and fascinated as if she transformed and I was witnessing Kaitlin's alter ego.

I was mesmerized by the look of her unbridled enthusiastic display of femininity and at the same time overcome by a raw aggressive sensuality and confidence that was not her customary behavior, it seemed so distinctly odd that in this photo she seemed to be projecting a poise and assurance, that was uncharacteristic of my discrete and reserved wife, she almost appeared to be in an altered state.

I then expanded the margins and began to zoom in on the details, her eyes were dilated and vibrant, and as I noticed earlier downstairs in the bar the nape of her neck was flush and radiant.

I nimbly maneuvered the outward zoom function and was astounded that Kaitlin was grinding her ass into a complete stranger; it was not Lamont like I had assumed. No this man was much darker, taller, and very muscular, he wore dreadlocks and had a self-assured grin, he gave the impression that he was both physically and mentally domineering, he leered at Kaitlin as if she was his prey.

I felt a sudden rush of panic, fearing for my wife's safety. Who was this man? I immediately telephoned Diane's home in panic, but got Jack's voice on the recording.

I returned my attention back to the photo and stared intently, I calmed recalling that the text declared 'the girls were safe'. My attention came back to the photo; Curiosity compelled me, so I zoomed in on Kaitlin's bare upper thigh and stocking covered lower quad, and there it was, the image of that very large Black Hand. Was it a glancing touch? Or was it more, had that Black Hand stroked her bare flesh above her stocking, had she allowed it to happen? How high up would she have allowed him access on her naked thigh? Was she receptive? Did she encourage him? All these rapid thoughts raced through my over active mind.

My anxious distressed brain continued racing, recalling the text from Jack actually indicated 'That the guys had taken the girls home'. What the hell did that mean? Was the man in the picture with Kaitlin one of the 'guys'? Was this large Blackman together with Kaitlin right now, at this very moment?

Then it dawned on me and I connected the resemblance to the photo of Diane looking so thrilled as Lamont fondled her breast and groped her white pussy with his black hand.

I am so ashamed of myself, but I could not control myself. I was stroking my cock like a teenager thinking about Diane's transgressions, performing every act imaginable with her black lover. The filthy images of Diane in my mind began to distort, and then my haze filled thoughts of Diane vanished.

My imagination became crystal clear, as if my mind was suddenly operating in High Definition. The brilliant clarity of Kaitlin and the Blackman in the photo, together, yes they were together in my crazed mental-state. I envisioned this tangle of arms and legs, one set powerful and black, the other so feminine and dramatically white. The vivid mental imagery came fast and furiously one more graphic then the next, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. What if at this very minute he was fucking Kaitlin..., with his big black prick, really putting it to her good.., fucking the living daylights out of her!!!

My senses were all in overdrive, in my mind's eye there was a crystal-clear vision of my wife Kaitlin giving herself wantonly to this Blackman. He was taking what was mine, and Kaitlin was giving it to him blissfully.

In my twisted mind I clearly foresee, my sweet Kaitlin is Cumming copiously..., and she is in the arms of that powerful Blackman. What was wrong with me that I was turned on by thought of my wife, and a vision in my head, of her being fucked, and enjoying the cock, not just any cock, but a large black cock that was making her white pussy spasm and erupt in a soaking passionate orgasm!... She was Cumming for him, Cumming hard, Cumming all over his big black cock!

The look of pure ecstasy on her face in my vision haunted me, she was experiencing a level of pleasure so new and powerful it could change her forever, my God she was absolutely Beautiful, radiating a new-found self-confidence from the top of her head to her curled toes, her entire body was convulsing and quivering, her beautiful blonde pussy was literally spewing her liquid nectar from her heightened state of arousal, as that massive black cock pleasured her gooey hole deeply, and darkening her Soul, because he now owned parts of both her Blackened Hole and Darkened Soul!..

I convulsed as my cum shot across the room and splattered on the hotel bed, headboard and wall, my eruption and force was stronger than anything I had ever known. I fell to the bed exhausted and then wept in shame begging for sleep to clear my mind.