My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually over several minutes his kisses and expert manipulation of her elongating nipple steadily builds in intensity, as it is having the desired effect, both her body and mind responding, it is unspoken but every gesture she projects, encourages Curtis to proceed. Her struggle for breath is a telltale indication of her rising desire for Curtis to continue, to increase his pace.

Kaitlin is desperately hopeful, wishing to prolong and maintain the glorious sensation he so skillfully is delivering to her receptive breasts.., -- his continuous aggressive assault on her pouty lips and eager moist mouth...! Her entire being is hypersensitive, energetic, buzzing; everything looks and feels more brilliant. Until Kaitlin very nearly senses a looming Orgasm, Kaitlin feels it! Building, Building more, Building stronger, Building....

Kaitlin's entire body is pulsating...., feeling so alive...! She shivers! Kaitlin had trouble fathoming what was occurring, never before in her life had she enjoyed an Orgasm without stimulating her clit. She feels so much more alive ... Tonight; she smiles almost laughing considering the possibilities of what just occurred, delighted with her new discovery, her first non clitoral Mini Orgasm.

As her mind began to clear and her breathing normalized, she opened her eyes to find Curtis returning her intense gaze, they locked their lips together harshly, and he twisted Kaitlin's nipple harder applying an enthusiastic zeal. Kaitlin enjoyed the rebellious implications dancing in her head; her pure white body succumbing to the dominating supremacy of this powerful Blackman.

Kaitlin struggled with the fact that she knew she was being unfaithful and betraying John, but she had never been so sexually charged, she convinced herself that she must keep her play with Curtis strictly above the waistline.

Delightfully astonished in less than a minute, Kaitlin found herself on the verge again, the first tremor, and another tremor, a more potent tremor, a tremor more robust then the last, a sudden stirring jolt, and then exhilarating Shockwaves.... A Deep Spasm,... Several Pulsating Rhythmic Throbs... A Profound Intense Deep-Seated Spasm causing her secretions to ooze generously. In a demonic voice Kaitlin cried out. "Oh God,..My...you,..God, yes,...R,..My God...."

Kaitlin deepened their kiss with all of her strength, her tongue darting rapidly in and out of his mouth, she mumbled, "Muhmmm,Fhaaach..,Ysss..Guudd," distorted by their locked lips, attempting to mute her screams further, she then bit into Curtis's shoulder to muffle her joyous cries.

As Kaitlin recovered, she was feeling disoriented. She tried to gather her wits. Taking in her surroundings, she could see Diane and Lamont still frolicking in the hot tub. The music was still playing, but she found it odd that for the past ten minutes she had not heard it. The night sky was dark with only a few stars. She noticed her breathing was normalizing, maybe she was recovering from an episode of hyper-ventilation, but she had never had any prior experience like this, or any breathing problems. It almost felt like she was waking up from a coma.

Kaitlin, carefully cleared her confusing thoughts, and began to comprehend what had transpired and determined the facts; she realized her breasts felt bouncy, and alive and tingly, her brain sensory functions were exhausted, but satisfied , from head to toe she was a complete sparkling erogenous zone, her vagina was saturated and primed, it felt engorged and expectant. Her conclusion: that up until now, she had in no way, ever before experienced as powerful, as unadulterated, as complete,--- a Whole Body Orgasm! Wow, now she had! And it was Spectacular. It was so Strong it left her Weak.

Kaitlin was startled from her thoughts by the escalating amount of noise that Diane and Lamont were now creating. She focused her attention to the hot tub, and observed Lamont and Diane. Lamont was sitting on the top edge of the hot tub with his feet and lower legs in the water. Diane was sitting on his lap facing him.

At first it was like looking trough a misty fog. Then she was able to detect that Diane was kissing him, as the fog in Kaitlin's mind began to dissipate she began to admire the ---desirability and tempting lure of the contrasting black arms, that were encircling and caressing Diane's naked white torso, one across the shoulder, his other black arm gripped the middle of her back. As Kaitlin absorbed further motion her, focus became sharper, Diane's rocking motion lured Kaitlin's eyes to travel down Diane's naked back, to her shapely ass. Confirming her suspicion they were indeed making love... clearly visible Diane was riding what appeared to be a pretty sizable, actually very substantial black penis.

As each deep long stroke exposed more of his bare cock, she stared mesmerized by the striking skin contrast; evidence of Diane's arousal was the shiny lubricating sheen she oozed, coating his black cock. The substantial ebony hued cock seemed to gleam as it rapidly pistoned in the dancing glimmering light, emphasizing the fascinating color distinction, with each withdraw stroke, Diane's light skin bounced off his black thighs rising a good eight inches, but remaining impaled upon the thick polished black cock, before sliding herself back down.

Kaitlin began to fully comprehend how much larger Lamont's cock was then any she had ever seen before. She remembered Diane talking about having her Vajayjay resized, and Kaitlin contemplated how such a large cock could make her feel. From Diane's guttural vocalization, it was apparent that she was deriving great pleasure from riding that thick dark cock.

Diane rode Lamont hard with glee, committing interracial adultery, fully exposed for the entire world to see. For a brief moment Kaitlin locked eyes directly with Lamont, he was staring directly at her, and he evilly smiled at her, it bothered her that he seemed to enjoy the eye contact, so she diverted her eyes. Kaitlin's immediate physical reaction was to loosen her embrace and put distance between her and Curtis. She was struck with a sense of guilt, she felt Caught!

Suddenly the visual contrast of Diane's white body accepting the dark invasion that just prior she had found so arousing, now ceded. In Kaitlin's opinion the display that Diane and Lamont were engaged in seemed dirty and unappetizing, animalistic.

Remorsefully it dawned on Kaitlin that Lamont may have been watching her and Curtis kissing, she had little doubt. She could only hope that her own depraved activities had been discrete enough to go undetected, after all they were fully dressed. The more Kaitlin scrutinized her behavior; she developed a dreadful feeling of paranoia. The fact that Lamont may have been watching her indiscretion, it left her feeling uncomfortable, and vulnerable; a 'guilty sense of modesty rushed over her' she could not be letting this happen to her, or to John; she was a happily married proud woman.

Kaitlin had always prided herself in regard to self-control and discipline; she contemplated why tonight was so unusual?

All the while Kaitlin and Curtis had continued their dance..... Eventually again they moved closer and held on a bit tighter. The authentic new Orgasm had left Kaitlin both exhausted and exhilarated at the same time; she was experiencing conflicting emotions and escalating bodily urges. She felt like an unresolved contradiction.

Soon her curiosity and rising sexual appetite became more compelling. Kaitlin's lust had not satiated with her Big Orgasm. Kaitlin seriously contemplates the impulse to have Curtis fulfill her heightened yearnings in private, some time alone in secrecy, if only they could find a more secluded space; she wanted to be alone with him.

In Kaitlin's mental state the connection and physical interest that she was sharing with Curtis was not dirty, it was clean and pure almost spiritual. Kaitlin was stirred by the visual contrast of Curtis's large dark black body and the disparity compared to her petite stature. Kaitlin contemplates the allure and temptation of experiencing more, much more, with this lovely Blackman. Giving into temptation, giving herself to this Blackman! To feel him inside her.

The thought of taking his huge black cock into the deepest recess of her pristine white pussy was reckless, but her thoughts were not rational. She contemplated the consequences of allowing Curtis to ejaculate inside her, and it stirred her to her very core to be flooded by this man's essence.

Kaitlin decided it if she was going to go through with this immoral act, she would risk it all, no condom, she wanted that black cock bareback, skin on skin, black in white, although her risk of pregnancy was minimal because of the pill, it still added to the excitement that she would give herself to him completely without any barriers or inhibition, it seemed profoundly important to her that his bare naked huge black cock should be uncovered and unrestrained conceding her complete surrender, to experience and provide him unrestricted pleasure. To allow him to feel one hundred percent of her moist sugar walls, and to feel every black inch of every deep dark stroke to the fullest.

Kaitlin wanted to lubricate and coat his black cock with her liberally flowing sweet syrup; and then she would contract to extract and milk him thoroughly. Kaitlin was determined to be the greatest fuck of his life; she wanted to be his white slut! She would do things with him, to him, for him, without any limits no matter how raunchy; she wanted to submit to his every whim, she would not deny him anything.

She had never in her life experienced such deep sexual desire, such an urgent need, unadulterated lust. Her lifetime of conservative behavior was about to be shattered, she wanted desperately to savor the thrill of interracial adultery, summoning the courage to consummate their passion by offering him her most intimate possession completely. She was going to bestow upon him the privilege and use of her married white pussy, grant his huge black cock unrestricted access to her hole and to her soul for the next few hours she would accept his black seed deep inside her enthusiastically.

Kaitlin was shocked by her crude needs and dangerous willingness to risk so much to fulfill her overwhelming urge to experience a huge black cock, but her pussy literally was aching in anticipation. Kaitlin thought of Diane's earlier lewd comments and contemplated if that what was motivating her willingness to take such unprecedented risk. Her mind and body were simply overwhelmed by the desire to allow this Blackman to ejaculate his potent dark sperm into her untarnished wedded pussy, her whole body was practically convulsing in anticipation at the mere thought of the inappropriate immoral infidelity.

To achieve the ultimate intimacy and satisfaction they both deserved, she was willing to give Curtis unencumbered access to her white pussy, and the defining moment would be her willing acceptance of his powerful black seed in a place that only her husband should be... allowing him to release his life-giving seed deep inside her, marking the previous unblemished territory as his own.

She was desperately fighting her corrupt passionate fever; her urges were so strong that she became frightened. Alarmed by her own dishonorable behavior so far, and thoughts of what she was willing to commit, she realizes she must banish such thoughts and conclude their dance, after all she is a married woman, and she must escape with her reputation intact.

She realized her earlier actions could jeopardize her marriage, how could she have let things get so out of hand? Kaitlin contemplates a plan to wind down this last dance and gracefully make her exit.

Interrupting Kaitlin's thought.., Unexpectedly-- Curtis's hand had shifted to her left breast, in spite of her good intentions; she was receptive to his touch. Once again, tenderly and gradually Kaitlin's pleasure continued to mount. Kaitlin's mind and body were at odds, she thought: No, or/ not here.., -- never, or/ not now..., -- go home alone, or/ stay but, not with an audience..,--just this one time, and nobody can ever know.

Then she felt it as Curtis shifted his dance step, it was unmistakable his hard cock pressed into her stomach and he pulled her closer and it increased the friction. His cock was rock hard and huge; with curiosity Kaitlin consciously rubbed her torso joyfully against it. In her mind she was attempting to determine just how big it could be and her calculations overwhelmed her, not only that it had to be at least ten inches long, but it was thicker than a soda can.

Kaitlin was stunned imagining the feelings such an enormous cock might provide. She was petite, and a little frightened wondering if she was big enough down there. She closed her eyes, her willpower weakened, there in the near distance beyond the end of the deck; and she for the first time captured the sight, of the large bay window, barely emitting a flickering light.

Kaitlin experienced an epiphany, brought on by the flickering light: Vividly she envisioned herself inside that flickering room, she is naked lying on her back, atop the white silk sheets of the sacrificial alter. All four of her limbs are restrained by the black leather straps, rendering her physically powerless to resist.

As her vision in the flickering room continues, she pictures Curtis's muscular naked black body approaching and then mounting the altar. The vision in Kaitlin's mind physically causes her to shiver. Noticing Curtis pulls her in tighter as they continue to dance.

Kaitlin's imaginary vision of the flickering room continues: The thought of being helplessly restrained and naked on that altar, with Curtis approaching, she would be powerless to deny him. She finds herself turned on by the thought! If she was tied down by the leather straps she would not have to be completely responsible for betraying her marriage vows.

The picture in Kaitlin's mind becomes more intense: She clearly distinguishes her naked body atop that altar; she is straining and tugging violently, with her full force on the four restraining straps. Her body is undulating and desperately twisting applying complete tension to the leather bindings. Kaitlin smiles lustfully as she realizes that her wild struggle with the restraints is not an effort to escape, but rather her unbridled anticipation, she is signaling an open invitation, she wants to be taken!

Kaitlin is shaken by her impure thoughts, never before had she had any thoughts or fantasies of being in a Submissive Role, or for that matter felt an allure to be with a Blackman. But these images were now powerful, so intense, that she was considering risking it all, thinking damn the consequences, because she had an urgent deep dark craving to experience for herself, the mystique of a large black cock.

Kaitlin wondered if she could really muster the nerve, to take Curtis there; the two of them alone, and out of sight, together in the room with the flickering light. Concerned that the champagne and drugs had distorted her mind, she summoned the courage to regain control. She was determined to protect her reputation.

Kaitlin's struggle with the conflicting desires to go home, protect her marriage, and her reputation -- or to give in to the temptation her body was aching for. She was curious that earlier at the nightclub there were so many white women that apparently loved being with a Blackman. She was tempted to find out the answer for herself. She wondered if she could trust Curtis, that if she could do it with him one time, just to find out, would he keep it a secret, and never tell a soul!

She sort of understood her physical attraction, she was a vibrant woman and Curtis was a prototypical Alpha-Male specimen. She was curious to experience the extra sensation of a large cock, and from the skill he exhibited dancing, she had little doubt he would be gifted in bed. Nature had evolved inherit selection triggers to stimulate the physical attraction between a man and a woman. But typically a person's sound mental judgments would override any silly physical attraction.

Tonight was different for Kaitlin, not only was her physical sexual craving of the charts-----, but her safeguard Mental protection was compromised; something else was compelling her, but what, and why?

Kaitlin grappled with what was so strongly motivating her ----Mentally -- to induce such potent desire that she was actually contemplating becoming an adulterous , even if it was just this one time, never to be repeated or spoken of again, yes one time—Tonight! She realized the dominant factor in her Mind, was... that it was her wish to be with a Blackman.

Simply stated her utmost inspiration was to submit herself to the pleasures; that she could only have fulfilled by being in the arms of this magnificent Blackman! Tonight! But Why? She was not fantasizing about John, No; he would not due, because 'Tonight' she had the need for a Blackman to truly satisfy her newfound obsession. The only thing -- essential that would do 'Tonight', she had decided and convinced herself..., Yes the One thing that was going to provide her with true satisfaction was to be taken hard by an extremely large cock, and most importantly she wanted that cock to be Black, to fulfill her foremost primitive urge it had to be Black.

Kaitlin's mind was crazed. She wanted to see more than the mental picture, but.... Behold for real. Set her eyes on what a Black cock would look like against her blonde haired, excited white body. Seeing and at the same time feeling the sensation of Curtis's Black cock!

In Kaitlin's champagne and drug induced mind... Why was it so important for her to offer herself to a Blackman! She was fascinated with the vision of their black and white bodies integrating together; breaking down barriers, unleashing the prudish restrictions that would suppress their interracial liaison. In Kaitlin's mind she envisioned her small left hand with her diamond ring shining grasping the huge black cock as she guided him towards her wantonly receptive blonde pussy.

Kaitlin believed that to truly liberate herself fully as a woman, she had to take and receive pleasure, from this superior Blackman. Give him the definitive honor of being her first, no her one and one time only black lover, conceiving a ceremonial bond connecting them eternally in her proposed dishonorable transgression. Her physical and mental needs were so intense that she was able to reconcile that if she restricted herself to just this one time Tonight with Curtis, that she could accept and live with the secret of her infidelity. Something new had been awakened inside her!

It was a Dark Night.., and to her- Black just seemed so Right.., She had Black Lust.., it Had to be Tonight!

Her sexual desire had never been higher... The thought of being with a Blackman had ignited a fire... Creating an impulse to feel him inside her... Even though she knew the consequences could be dire... The torment made her want this troubling night to expire... But oh how she wanted to experience the large black sire...

To gather the courage and take him by the hand and retire... To that room with the flickering light, and see what nature intended to transpire...?

And become an intimate recipient of the black experience when she had none prior...

And extinguish the fire and quench her deep dark desire... Allowing him to plant his dark seed inside her...

Kaitlin felt as if she had a hypnotic mantra continually repeating in her pretty little head, it seemed to affect her Mind.., Body.., and Soul...!

Curtis's unhurried sensual onslaught continued. Her body was betraying her, her response to his touch only grew stronger, she pressed her tits hard against his hand seeking additional gratification, Kaitlin whispered. "Oh ysss...Suck my nipple, nowww... Please..." as her hands guided his head down.