My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 04

Story Info
A young couple's interracial adventure.
12.4k words
4.59
65.8k
72

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I recommend familiarizing yourself with the characters and storyline in the earlier chapters.


There was a persistent rumble, no more like a humming sound; Mhhhhhh, Mhhhhhh, Mhhhhhhh, the sound was constant. The flickering light was dark then bright, but mostly dark; it was having a hypnotic effect, but finally adjusting to mostly a shade of gray. The low pitch hum continued; Mhhhhhhhhh.... Mhhhhhhhhh..... the sound became more intelligible, possibly soft jazz music. Along with the consistent flicker of the gray-tone light.

I finally seemed to get my bearings in the darkened upstairs hallway; the flickering light seemed to emanate from our bedroom. I could hear the sweet sounds of quixotic jazz hovering romantically in the cool night air. It made sense that the television music channel provided both the affecting flickering light and cool jazz resonance. I slowly approached the partially open doorway.

Kaitlin's beautiful face was relaxed yet aglow; her head was resting on a crisp bright white pillow, almost angelic, her stylish highlighted blonde hair was mussed. Her gorgeous facial expression reflecting a pleasant contentment, her sweet brow begins to furrow; she gently began biting her lip with greater intensity.

Her face transitioned forming an exquisite mask of concentration mixed with pleasure; her feminine gasps were barely audible. She must be dreaming, I have always gotten a kick out of watching her sleep, so peaceful probably imagining our bright future. My dearest Kaitlin is a classic beauty.

As my focus became clearer she maneuvered herself up from the pillow..... In the direction - of Curtis's black face; pulling him upward from her eager unadorned breasts where he had been feasting on her exposed nipple. It was Kaitlin who initiated the fiery kiss, she was definitely awake, she was not alone or dreaming. Her moist lips and tongue in desperation seeking him out; It was now obvious they were in bed together, in our bed they were together kissing, and he was on top of her.

I quickly noticed glimpses of bare skin, both black and white skin; I could not detect any clothing. After their passionate kiss Kaitlin remained in the prone position on her back, as Curtis raised himself straddling her as his large black hands traversed from her shoulders across her naked aroused breasts, to her stomach before resting on her somewhat elusive wiggling hips. I caught a quick glimpse of her dark colored panty.

There was a detectable hyper-sensitive anxiety level permeating the room as the two of them perpetrated an ultimate taboo. Their highlighted skin tones in the flickering light only served to emphasize the drama, and escalate the suspense, while raising the utmost tension. The whole room seemed to be charged with an electrical static.

This was so unlike Kaitlin, the entire time I have known and loved her she has never shown the slightest interest in another man.

For Kaitlin the fact that he was black and she was white was a very big deal, it had been an attention-grabbing facet throughout her interesting night, as their unofficial –date unfolded. Kaitlin prided herself as being open-minded, but there was no denying she was influenced by her conservative rearing. She could not deny that when they were dancing at the club earlier on this eventful evening, at times she felt the eyes of so many patrons upon her, trying to size up her situation. Kaitlin snickered, if they only knew what a tease she was and a complete innocent on a girl's night out.

The whole evening had opened up her eyes to a growing segment of white women that seemed to have a thing for Black men. In an unexpected way she admired those women for being in touch with their inner-feelings. They all appeared so self confident and in tune with their sexuality. She could not help but wonder if tonight these women would be bedding the big strapping black fellows. Assuming the rumors of a Black man's prowess were true, she shivered with the notion that those women would be in for a hell of a night. As the entire un-official date evolved, as well as all the escapades going on around her, Kaitlin could definitely tell she was affected by a mildly escalating case of her own jungle-fever. The entire notion seemed surreal.

In that very second her eyes got big and bright as she watched his black hands caressing her glowing sun tanned skin; still her body looked so white rippling against his dark hands. It served to remind her that just a few short hours ago she could never have imagined the rapidly developing scenario she found herself in.

So many of the white men at the nightclub that had seemed to be watching her intently... or so she perceived... those men would mistakenly be thinking, that she was one of those girls... Kaitlin projected their thoughts to be, 'Here was another married white woman out for the evening with her powerful big black stud.' Ha-Ha she thought. It made Kaitlin feel like putting on a show for them, become a provocateur, and create a buzz! The audience made her shake her ass harder on the dance-floor, she had been very suggestive towards Curtis, and it gave her a thrill that these men might be thinking about her in that way. She recognized she was a daring spectacle in her sexy outfit. At one point she was tempted to kiss Curtis to put a stir in their voyeuristic white pee-pee's.

Now here she was a few hours later; topless with that same powerful naked Black man on top of her. Kaitlin still could not comprehend her devious urges; she did know her sudden flamboyance was out of line with her meticulously protected and highly regarded character.

Kaitlin wondered about how she had allowed herself to arrive at her present situation laying upon her bed, departed from her new designer dress, being held in a set of muscular black arms, infused with a passionate body that she must protect. As she looked at Curtis he seemed to deliberately rubbing his very dark skin and creating contact with her as much as possible.

To Kaitlin the whole progression was moving so fast....... She suddenly became aware of Curtis's new movements. A moan escaped her. Something very powerful was occurring between them; it was romantic, sexual, inviting with the promise to unlock a lingering curiosity, yet loaded with danger and unintended consequences, for the usually reserved Kaitlin the entire situation was spinning out of control, quickly.

I observed Kaitlin's last feigning of resistance as she now timidly relented to him. Kaitlin allowed those black hands to remove her wispy dark colored thong so very slowly off her hips then down the length of her dancers well toned legs. She was both anxious and animated shifting her posture to contribute to the departure. Kaitlin thought it was one of the sexiest scenes she had ever seen, emphasizing the pending interracial implications. Over the ankle and the thong was flippantly discarded. It was apparent that she had previously fought off his attempts to relieve her of her panties, signified by his bright triumphant grin.

Kaitlin's eyes spoke volumes as she conveyed to Curtis that this unspeakable indiscretion must be cloaked in confidentiality. Their special secret must never leave the room. The fact that Kaitlin had interracial fantasies was something she wanted to remain especially private, to be shared only with Curtis. Her previously hidden dark desire was so strong she now was naked presenting herself to a Black man. Trusting he would abide by her limiting ground rules.

Kaitlin could detect the mounting dew collecting on her moistening pussy lips. She felt reassured by his non-stop smile when he gazed thoroughly at her down there. Kaitlin knew it was vain, but it was important to her that Curtis found her desirable. She was in the midst of living out her whimsy by showing every part of her white body to the naked Black man she had invited into her bed.

For Kaitlin the developing scenario was composed of so many erotic elements, the night at the club dancing had brought back memories of being single again, it was nice to be pursued and desired. The entire evening she felt an unorthodox freedom. There was the mystery and discovery of being with someone new who was fresh and charming, not to mention very tall, extremely dark, and ruggedly masculine and handsome. In so many ways different than any man she had ever dated. There was the clandestine intrigue of a married woman on a rendezvous.

Typically she was quite reserved, but tonight she felt adventurous. The physical manifestations and the discovery of this person with obvious unique racial features were eye-opening. Early in the evening when they were dancing she became obviously aware that Curtis was very big down there, pleasantly confirming a remarkable myth. Although it was unladylike she had always been curious about a really big-one. Mostly driving Kaitlin was the burden that every white-girl parried, the dilemma between her principled purity, and reputation, or succumbing to the notorious temptation of dark carnal knowledge.

Most importantly Kaitlin coveted discretion, and their ability to have fun without crossing into full blown adultery. She recognized her current dilemma. She did not want to jeopardize her marriage and life-plans. However she was enjoying this once in a lifetime opportunity to explore this unfulfilled very dark mystery. With some careful limits of course. At least that was her theory.

Although now naked and in his arms, Kaitlin figured if she had to tell a little white lie, she could clean it up, point the blame to some limited foolish drunken kisses, admitting to a few fully clothed clumsy gropes and some touchy feels, and admit to nothing further. She craved plausible deniability. She could never explain her present impropriety of being so horny and naked in her bedroom.

Curtis stared and admired her now naked body, displayed before him in all her glory. He recognized she was truly magnificent, a beauty for the ages. Curtis was enthralled that this little white girl had the cutest dark blonde landing strip; he chuckled aloud as he formulated his plan to come in for a perfect smooth landing. He also marveled at the firmness of her perfectly proportioned breasts, her narrow waist with her well defined abs was so tight, the womanly curve and flair of her newly exposed hips, all drove him wild.

He placed gentle kisses from her hips to her stomach for the next couple of minutes, his tongue and lips were busy as he continued his erotic foreplay on her enthusiastic body. It appeared that he was attempting to go down on her, but Kaitlin kept guiding him upward. When he would begin to wander to far south, as his wet tongue contacted the top of her blonde landing-strip, she would steer him higher. At the same time his large black hands were unrelenting as he caressed and aroused the exposed white skin of her decidedly charged agreeable torso.

It was truly a sight to behold as her stunning white upper body surged positively craving the familiarity and seemed to invite and encourage the continued exploration of the black hands and face, each new touch seemed to set off a spark. I had to wonder if the combination of liquor and lust was too much for her.

Again they kissed with increasing familiarity exchanging tongue dances and mutual desire in the forceful increasing pressure of their racially diverse lips. A clear indication of their mounting aspiration. As their lips melted into each others, Curtis ran his hands over her waist, across her rapidly breathing rib cage and then around her back slowly sliding up and lifting her by the back of her shoulders. He was in awe over the tightness of her body. My wife lifted her arms around his neck and slowly opened her mouth wider, in silent invitation.

Curtis then took his time as he placed his mouth on her pining breasts, paying special attention and working over her demanding hard nipples. Her proud breasts replied exhibiting a distinctive puffy seductive appearance, aching for his oral adoration.

They continued to laugh at Curtis's persistence as he expressed in his actions his intent to go down and eat her cautiously shielded pussy. Kaitlin felt like she was fending off a rambunctious determined teenager, she found it humorous. She wanted to continue the highly exotic exploration; she was uncommonly aroused, but seemed to somehow want to prolong the imperfect pleasure with the self imposed restrictions. Kaitlin desperately wanted to be able to justify her questionable behavior in the morning. Maybe she could rationalize and minimize her guilt by invoking to herself that not crossing the line entirely, denying him the pleasures that resided below her waistline would what.... make it sound better. That in her mind convince herself she stopped short of committing adultery.

Kaitlin found it comical as their exceedingly spicy foreplay took on a humorous juvenile charm. She had not spoken the words, but had given the implied signs that 'third base would be off limits tonight.' Yes she felt like a shielding teen-girl. She knew this was ridiculous because after all they were a man and a woman on a bed, with real tangible desires. Her mind rambled; it was not that simple: first she was not that kind of girl, and they were not teenagers. Complicating things further they were a Black man and a married white woman naked together upon her husband's bed. Kaitlin decided to be self-indulgent, but very careful and continued to play the game.

He had made her feel so safe and wonderful being held in his mighty black arms that she was driven to continue their mutual exploration.

With that Kaitlin pushed Curtis's head downward and he attacked her breasts playfully, it did not go unnoticed as Kaitlin admired the sharp variation of his dark skin against her pale white body. Kaitlin moaned and bucked against him as he aggressively sucked her tits, alternating from one to the other paying particular attention to her outstanding nipples.

She threw her arms back over her head and prominently arched her back, allowing her tits to jet skyward enhancing his attack. She looked down to watch as this Black man was licking her swollen nipples as his saliva was dripping everywhere.... Kaitlin's entire body was shaking from the erotic situation. She lost her strength and lay flat on her back enjoying the provocative inspiration.

Within minutes Kaitlin released a few sharp gasps because once again she could detect Curtis's hot breath and flickering tongue as he placed his big lips upon her short blonde strip, her whole torso shivered in delight, her breathing would become exceedingly rapid, soon her hands would safely guide his dark head back to her navel. He kissed and licked her stomach some more causing mutual delight dramatically building their fever; and each time he would before long venture to low, toward that special place he targeted, she directed him north. He tried again, but she made herself clear that he was welcome to kiss her only above the waistline. Her golden haired pussy was apparently off-limits.

However, each and every time Curtis pursued his stimulating path her body answered with visible signs of acquiescence acknowledging that her desires were growing and she craved the impious attention. The way her body seemed to increase the pleasurable contact sent a mixed message.

All night long in Kaitlin's opinion Curtis had become more and more charming and handsome the more she knew him. There was no doubt she was in awe of his muscular and imposing naked black body, he represented a very real dark dangerous temptation.

They both seemed to be enjoying their sensual playful game, but Kaitlin had drawn a line. On several occasions Curtis was within an inch of his target, only to be reprimanded, but he had indeed gone further and further. Kaitlin's visible physical movements and increased breathing demonstrated the intensification of her genuine reaction to the highly sensual seduction, triumphing over her diminishing willpower. It was clear he aroused her. Kaitlin's laughter was authentic as she continued to indulge his persistent lighthearted bad behavior; he kept testing the arbitrary defined boundaries of the imaginary line.

Laughing he tried one more time unsuccessfully to go below the ever receding invisible line. Undeterred he marked her with kisses across her lower hips and farther below her waist taking the opportunity to absorb her scent with his flaring nostrils. From one sudden moan and stiffening of Kaitlin's besieged body his tongue may have swiped her clit and judging from the ferocity of how she shook with high-voltage energy for several seconds, her body and her mind for that brief time was locked in the zone of pure intimate reaction, he may in fact been briefly sucking on her, or dipped his tongue in!

Kaitlin was briefly frozen in shock at the intensity and remarkable pleasure as his curled tongue shot like a striking snake startling her pussy with astonishing agility, several inches twirled inside of her in a rapid circular motion. Kaitlin jolted her ass upward and her rear cheeks landed and were cradled in his big black hands instantly. Ever so briefly Kaitlin thrust her body toward his face escalating the oral contact that she had previously forbidden; she was also smitten how perfectly her tight little ass fit upon his kneading hands. For a split second her thighs tightly clamped his head in place as he licked her trembling sugar walls. The pure look of rapture on her face truly frightened me I thought she was a goner.

Although she found it exquisite, she also panicked, fully recognizing the capability of this man to devour his prey in an instant. Kaitlin fully appreciated she had to be savvy, she concluded Curtis had masterfully seduced quite a few white women. Kaitlin was resolute not to be a number on that list.

With reluctance but determination Kaitlin retreated from his inquisitive mouth, by shifting her hips elusively, with quickness and agility. Able to cognitively determine no matter how great the contact felt, it was beyond the parameters she set. He got the message, this was a no-no. He was smiling widely, savoring how sweet she tasted; before heading in the other direction, leisurely kissing and massaging her ripe breasts and sucking on her sensitive neck intensely, until yet again their lips locked together in an avid tongue plunging kiss. This time when they kissed Kaitlin could taste her own sugared fragrance on his wide lips.

She was intoxicated by the visual of his beautiful black body enjoying her milky white flesh, it just appeared so decadent, and she was no doubt tempted. He had an incredible athletes build so muscular and ripped. Her white flesh felt like it was on fire. The experience for Kaitlin of providing Curtis with free reign all over her naked upper body seemed to offer her a daring, but almost safe adventure. He had been so close to her womanly essence, the primal draw toward repeating the magnificent serendipity in the brief moment his lips encircled her pussy were extraordinary.

But thankfully, it appeared she was going to enforce her 'look but don't touch below the waist rule', anything more appeared beyond her comfort zone. Kaitlin's intellectual stimulation of having Curtis enjoy her naked body was an ongoing struggle, but I was confident Kaitlin was about to put an end to this foolishness once and for all.

For a moment I thought she was about to reject any further indiscretion, I could sense her hesitancy she was going to send him away. Kaitlin had to be feeling so vulnerable as she lay naked, exposed to his prying eyes, in these crucial seconds her every instinct would be to protect herself, guard our sacred vows. She knew she had let things go way too far already. I was proud of her for resisting his efforts to go down on her. However, I was fearful that she might let him continue with the above the waistline play she found so appealing. Kaitlin had to know that her next actions would potentially alter our beautiful life together.