My Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azalea5
azalea5
2 Followers

I nodded my head in understanding, though it was more out of reflex than anything. I still couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so I just remained silent, looking up at her beautiful face and those soft brown eyes.

"I don't know what it is about you, but I've been attracted to you since we met. Maybe it's just the hormones kicking in now that I've made this decision to open up and start dating again, maybe not. I feel like we connected today."

Again, I nodded my head, not really believing what I was hearing, but too afraid to break the fantasy if indeed it wasn't for real.

"I liked how you took it in stride when you learned I had a boyfriend. You kept talking to me like a real person. With so many other guys, once they think I'm 'off of the market' they just lose interest and could care less. But not you, you treated me like a friend, like someone you cared about, even though we had just met. That's something I can respect. That's the kind of person I want to have in my life."

Again, more nodding, but I was careful to control it. I didn't want her to think I was the village idiot, incapable of words, only repetitive gestures.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" she asked.

"I don't want to," I answered. "Honestly, I can't believe what I'm hearing. This is beyond anything I could have hoped for. You're so beautiful, and I'm…I just can't believe this is happening to me. I'm afraid if I say something, that it's going to ruin the fantasy—that I'm going to be sitting on this couch alone, having imagined the whole thing. You're still going to be in the bathroom, and…"

She gave me another sweet smile. God I swear she could melt an iceberg with it.

"Let me see if I can make it any more real for you."

She bent down on one knee and started to undo the buttons on my jeans. With my fly open, she gently tugged on my jeans and brought them down around my knees. She rubbed my penis through my cotton underwear and instantly it hardened. I didn't think it could have gotten any harder, but I'll be damned if it didn't spring another half-inch forward. I swear it was trying to break through the fabric and reach out to touch her.

Sensing my excitement she rubbed the base through the cotton and put her mouth where the head would have been. She breathed warm air through the fabric and I hissed my appreciation and excitement.

"Let's see what we've got underneath this, shall we?"

I nodded for the millionth time it seemed, and she pulled my underwear down until they too were around my knees. My cock sprang to attention, standing stiffly in the open air. She began to kiss the tip of it, lightly at first, and then took the head and most of the top half of me into her mouth.

My dick became a lightning rod, and she was the electricity. Energy seemed to course from my member, shooting out through my entire body. My hair stood on end. My toes curled. She was sucking me dry with her mouth. I looked down to see her wet hair framing that beautiful face. She was looking up at me while bobbing up and down on my member. She was giving me that look that said This Is All For You, and that's how I truly felt at the moment. She used her right hand to grip the base of my penis, and the left one to stroke my balls. All the while I could feel her changing the suction pressure in her mouth, and occasionally using her tongue to lick and lash the head. She was damned good at this.

Too good, in fact.

I came within minutes. To my surprise, she engulfed me entirely when she felt the spasms come. I could feel the tip touching the back of her throat, and I could feel her swallowing the jets of cum that I unleashed inside of her.

"Oh shit!" was all I could say. My hands were gripping the cushions of the sofa; my lower body was completely rigid as I emptied into her.

She still did not break contact with me. As I softened she continued to lightly lick and suck me until she was sure that she had every last ounce of juice that I had to give. I was amazed, not only at her skill, but at the fact that she had swallowed everything.

"Wow," she said after a few moments, "I've never done that!"

"What?" I asked a little dubious, she was a little too good for a first-timer. "Give head?"

"No, silly. You don't think I could bring you off in five minutes if I didn't know what I was doing, did you? I was talking about swallowing. I never swallowed Brian's. It tasted too gross as it was starting to leak out, so I'd always pull off of him and let him shoot into the air."

"Then why me?"

"Because yours didn't taste as sour. You know, this was kind of nice, knowing that it's what most men want and that I could give it to you."

"Thank you," I said. "That's got to be the best one I've ever had. Not that I've had a lot!" I caught myself in mid-sentence.

"Oh be quiet, none of us live in a vacuum. I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if you had never had a girlfriend do this, or if you were a virgin."

"Oh yeah," I relaxed a little. Finally a girl with a good head on her shoulders about how the world between men and women worked. "And I don't expect the same from you, of course."

"Oh…"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I am a virgin."

"What? How could that possibly be? You're so frickin' gorgeous! You can't tell me that you've never…"

"That's how I got so good at giving head," she explained. "I use it as a substitute for my boyfriends."

"Oh I see," I said, a little disappointed. "So you're saving it for marriage?"

"Not marriage. I'm not a prude! I'm just waiting for the right one, that's all. I want to have no regrets when I lose my virginity. I don't have to marry that person, but I want it to be special, to feel special. My girlfriends tell me that I'll know when I have the right person. It'll just be a feeling I get inside. I'll just know he's the right one."

"That sounds like a good plan," I said. "Usually I talk my female friends out of the whole 'save it for marriage' ideal, but you sound like you've got this thought out really well."

"So you're not disappointed?" she asked.

"Not at all. I wouldn't want to force you into anything, especially if it's your first time. It's so important that everything be right for you on your first time. You don't want it to negatively affect you for future relationships. I don't tell my female friends to screw the first guy that they see. I also tell them to wait for that special someone. But it doesn't have to be marriage, that's all I'm trying to tell them."

"I agree completely," she said.

There was a long silence between us; she was still kneeling on the floor with her elbows propped on my thighs, looking up at me as I sat on the sofa with my pants around my knees.

"So how far have you gone?" I asked.

"Oh, just head, that's about all that I give guys."

"How about for you?"

"Me?" She looked a little puzzled.

"Yeah, I mean, has a guy ever gone down on you?"

"Oh no! They're usually pretty upset when I won't give in to them. They never offer, and I don't ask. It's like they won't offer it unless they get the full service, if you know what I mean. I don't want to make it sound like there have been a lot of guys who had the chance, either. There's only been two: Brian and Scott, he was my high school boyfriend."

"That's a damn shame," I said with a mischievous grin. I held her by the underside of her arms and lifted her up to me. I kissed her ardently while caressing her breasts through her bra. In truth I was a little disappointed at the news, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to go as far as I could with this beautiful woman.

I brought my lips to her nipples and teased them with my tongue. I felt her grip on my hair tighten a little after each licking I gave her. I decided to up the ante and suck on them for all that I was worth. She responded by moaning and grabbing the back of my head and pressing me to her.

I continued for some time, savoring the taste and feel of her flesh in my mouth. I cupped her ass and brought her to a sitting position on my lap. She was now straddling me with her knees on the couch for support. I could feel the warmth of her groin through her flimsy panties; it was touching and exciting my manhood, which lay directly underneath it. I rose to kiss her again, and we were groping, fumbling teenagers all over again.

I had an erection again, and was rubbing it furiously against her crotch. I could feel the flimsy fabric of her undergarment getting hot at first, and then moist. After what seemed like an eternity of rubbing, I heard the words I dreaded.

"We have to stop."

"Are you sure?" I asked, hoping for one answer, knowing I'd get another.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready."

It was at that point that I made a decision that I would later think was the smartest of my life.

"Okay, I understand." I smiled at her to show her that I really did understand. She smiled back and dismounted me. I pulled my underwear and pants back up while she retreated to her room to get dressed.

She came over that night to watch a movie. We chose a nice little romantic comedy, You've Got Mail. We held each other through most of it, and there was a little bit of a smooching session right afterwards. When I brought her home, I walked her up to the door of her apartment, where she gave me another kiss.

"Listen," she said, "I don't know where this is going, but I want you to know that I really like you."

"I like you too…a lot," I answered. No use being shy or reserved now.

"You're sweet, very sweet. But there's the little problem we have of working together."

"Yeah, I know. But since I'm not really your direct supervisor, I don't think we can really get in trouble."

"I was thinking the same thing," she said.

"So unless you bring it up and complain about it, I think we're fine."

"We're more than fine," she said, and gave me another firm kiss on the lips. I felt her tongue dart in and out of my mouth, and as soon as it began, it was over.

"Good night," she said, and went inside. I started to back away, but she didn't close the door immediately. She watched my back my way towards my car (thank goodness no one crashed into me since I wasn't looking where I was going) and she waved and blew a kiss as I got to the driver's door.

I got in and looked back at her apartment. She had closed the door, but was looking out through the adjacent window and, upon seeing me, waved again. I had a really good feeling about this.

The days flew by. Katie and I saw each other every day at work, always maintaining a professional manner around each other. We saw each other almost every day after work as well. One day we did a local museum. The next we did a jazz club where a friend of mine was playing. The next we went to the Mann Chinese to see a movie. We were truly starting something that I thought was special, but I have to be honest, I'm not a patient man. What started out as me being an understanding boyfriend became, over time, flat out impatience. I loved the blowjobs that Katie gave me, but I was starting to really be annoyed by certain things.

One thing was that Brian was not yet out of the picture. She talked to him infrequently, and I never did ask about their relationship, but she hadn't offered the words I had hoped to hear: "We're over and done with, I'm all yours." So I assumed that she still had a relationship with him, however thin it was (and being several thousand miles distant made it pretty thin, I hoped). The second was that Katie was still a virgin, which meant that I was still not getting inside of her. I really thought that I could respect her decision and hope that she would come around on her own. Well a few days became a couple of weeks. We had seen each other almost every day. I was still not getting as far as I would have liked. But I never complained. I never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. I did wonder, though, if my problem was that I didn't ask her to go any further. In not wanting to risk rejection, I simply stood pat, content with sucking on her breasts, an occasional rub of her pussy through her underwear, and of course those fantastic blowjobs. One night, when we were just going to hang out at my place and watch another movie, I decided that I would take the initiative. If I was rejected, so be it. Better than to wonder what could have been, if only I'd had the guts to try something.

I picked Katie up from her apartment and drove back to my place. She was a sight to behold, as she always was. That night she had worn her hair down. At work she would often tie it up, but at night she would sometimes let it down. She had on a summer dress, which was appropriate because in Southern California, it's almost always summer. I have to admit that is one of my weaknesses. I love the kinds that you can see through in the daytime, and this looked to be one of them. Unfortunately the sun had just gone down so I couldn't put my theory to the test, but the fabric looked to be of sufficiently thin enough material so that my imagination went on overdrive thinking about what it would look like in the daytime.

As I followed her from my car, up the steps to my own apartment, I noticed that she was wearing either a G-string or (God willing) nothing, because there was no visible panty line from the back of her dress.

It's just your imagination, I kept telling myself. Don't get your hopes up. Of course she's wearing something. You know she's not like that, not the kind of girl who goes around wearing nothing under the dress.

Still, as we climbed the steps, I made sure to be two steps behind her so that my head was nearly level with her ass. No matter how hard I looked (and believe me I looked really, really hard) I couldn't see a VPL.

She made herself at home, as she was now accustomed to coming over to my place frequently. She crashed on the couch and I went into the kitchen to make us some drinks. I knew that she liked Midori sours, so I prepped one for her, and made a Rum and Coke for myself. Normally I don't drink alcohol, but I've always believed that you can't let a girl drink alone.

I came back with the drinks and sat down beside her. I hit PLAY on the remote and the movie started. It was an oldie but goodie, Vertigo, that we were taking in tonight. Both of us had professed our love for Hitchcock movies, but she had never seen Vertigo on DVD and wanted to see what the restoration job looked like.

About halfway through the movie, during the part where Scotty starts trying to transform Judy into Madeleine, she reached over and held my hand. It was a nice gesture, all things considered. There was nothing overtly sexual in the motion, just the nice, comfortable feeling that we were beginning to have with each other.

By the end of the movie we were holding each other, and her head was resting on my shoulder. I didn't want to move. I didn't want the movie to end. I could have stayed like that forever.

When the credits rolled, she turned her head to me and gave me the most passionate kiss she had ever given me.

"I broke up with Brian today," she said.

"When?" I asked, trying to hide the surprise and excitement in my voice.

"Just before I came over. We had one of those long talks, and he sensed something was wrong. He asked me if I was seeing somebody else, and I told him that yes, I was. He asked me about you and I found that I couldn't stop myself from talking! I was surprised at how much I knew about you, and how I knew all of your little quirks. And I couldn't stop telling him about how special you make me feel, and how you don't pressure me into doing anything that I don't want to do."

Well that did it. How could I proceed with my plan now to ask for more? It looked like she was really falling for me, and the truth was that I was falling for her as well. I decided that it wasn't worth it to risk what we had for some petty physical pleasure. If this was meant to be, I didn't want to ruin it. And I could always resort to Rosy Palms until Katie arrived at the point and time where she was comfortable enough to take the next step in our relationship.

As if she had read my mind, she kissed me again and began stroking me through my pants. Whenever she did that, it took no more than two seconds for my cock to spring to life. Even though the most it would get was a good licking and sucking, it didn't care. It responded to her touches as if they might be the last it would feel on this earth.

"Mmm, big boy," she said, rubbing my manhood. "Let's move this somewhere we can get more comfortable."

She took me by the hand and we walked into my bedroom. She pushed me down gently onto a sitting position on my bed, and took off my pants and underwear. She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it into the corner. I had already kicked off my socks.

"What do you want? More than anything, what do you want?" she asked.

"I want to…I want to be inside you." There it was. I said it. I didn't regret it, even if she walked out on me right there, I had to say it.

"But you know we can't. I don't think I'm ready just yet."

"I understand. I just needed to say it. I needed you to hear it. I want you to know that I want to be with you in every sense of the word. I want you completely. But I can wait until you're ready. I just wanted it out in the open, that's all."

"You're sweet for being so patient with me," she said, slowly kissing my face and nose. "Let's see if I can reward you a little bit for your patience."

She knelt down and gave me the pole waxing that she had become famous for in my mind. It was almost enough to make me forget about intercourse. Almost. She couldn't have been at it for more than a few minutes (though it did feel like a half hour of ecstasy) when she brought me to the edge. Rather than come in her mouth, which she welcomed, I pulled her off and shook my head as if to say 'no'.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just don't want to come in your mouth," I said.

"Where would you rather come?" she asked. "My tits? My face?"

I shook my head no again.

"I see," she said. "Let's see if I can help you out a little bit without breaking my rules."

She hiked up the bottom of her dress so it was bunched up around her waist. She did have a G-string on, but it was sheer. I could see her light brown tufts of hair curled up, and I thought I could see the outline of her lips as well. Saliva flooded my mouth as I thought of that forbidden region.

She pushed me back down on the bed and straddled me. My erection brushed up against the thin fabric of her G-string. I could feel the mat of hair behind it with the sensitive head of my penis.

"How does this feel?" she asked, beginning to rub up and down my shaft with her crotch. The panties were soft enough so that it didn't create too much friction against my flesh. Her moistness was starting to creep through the fabric, and the heat made it seem almost like the real thing.

"Good," I said, hissing through my teeth every so often when the feeling was particularly stimulating. "It feels really good."

But after a certain point she was no longer listening. It was obvious that she was getting stimulation from our actions as well. She started whimpering at first, like a puppy begging for nourishment from mama's teat. I could feel her wetness now sopping through her panties. Soon she was no longer whimpering, but lightly moaning. The moisture made her panties stick to parts of her skin, and on some occasions the bucking movement that she had picked up would cause the fabric to slip a little to one side. At those heavenly moments I could not only feel her hair brushing against the skin of my shaft, but also her flesh. Sometimes I fancied that I could feel her lips almost embrace my cock, each lip rubbing a side, but I never achieved full penetration.

azalea5
azalea5
2 Followers