My Key West Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim said that walking around naked had gotten her horny again. I reached inside my suitcase and tossed the dick to her. She wasted no time in putting it to use. Watching her pleasure herself was getting me worked up. I started to slowly stroke my pussy while watching her. When Kim finished she tossed me my toy and said it looked like I needed it now. After getting myself off, I kissed Kim goodnight and crawled in bed with her.

The next morning we ordered room service again. Kim was in the shower so I answered the door naked. The guy almost dropped the tray. I took it from him, turned and put it I on the table. I went and got my purse and got out 5 dollars to give him a tip. I turned and there were three guys standing there. I calmly walked to them and told them I was sorry but I only had 5 dollars left to tip with. The original guy said never mind, I could keep it. At this time Kim came out of the bathroom and walked naked to the door. “What’s going on here?” she asked. “I take a shower for five minutes and catch you standing naked in the doorway with three guys.” I told her that they had just brought breakfast and I didn’t have enough cash to tip them all so I had just decided to let them get a good look at my naked body. I slowly turn giving them a good look at my backside, and then I spread my legs and bent way over giving them a good look at my pussy. Kim reached down and spread the lips of my pussy apart. Then Kim asked if anybody wanted to put a finger in my pussy. All three of them did, no big surprise there. I stood and thanked them for the good service and closed the door. Kim and I laughed all during breakfast; she said she wished I could have seen their faces when she asked them if they wanted to finger me.

After breakfast we packed our clothes except for our g-strings and short skirts we plan to wear home. We loaded our suitcases in the car and went to the pool. We left our skirts in the room because we planned to shower before we left. We got to the pool; there were a few people around but no children. I knew my suit was see-thru when wet but Kim hadn’t gotten her wet since removing the lining. Her brown nipples were easily seen thru her yellow suit. And if she didn’t shave her bush I’m sure it would have been easily seen too.

We went to the room and showered. I showered first and put back on my top and skirt. I picked up my bottoms and then remembering how Kim said she wanted to be naked in public again some day. I picked up ALL her clothes and told her I was going on down to the car and get it cooled off. She said she would be down as soon as she dried off. I closed the door and hurried to the car. As I waited for her I removed my top. In about 5 minutes here came a totally naked Kim walking out the front doors of the lobby towards the car. As soon as she closed the door, I pulled out and headed north. Kim was breathing heavy. I reached behind the seat and pulled out my dildo and asked if she needed it. She pulled it from my hand and quickly shoved it all the way in. She came I less than a minute. She looked at me and said, “I love you, you little rat! She said she about panicked when she noticed all her clothes were gone but then she knew what I had done for her. She said she met one of the boys from this morning in the elevator and told him that I had taken all her clothes to play a trick on her but that she was going to surprise me by walking naked out of the hotel. She said he offered her his jacket but she refused saying that she wanted to surprise me and if she covered up it would ruin the surprise. And when the elevator doors opened, there were 15 to 20 people in the lobby. She just took a breath and slowly walked across the lobby and out the front door. She said that she enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on her naked body and that she almost walked past the car to the far side of the parking lot, but thought that maybe she had better not. She also said that being nude in public, in the daylight, was much more intensive than being nude in a semi dark room like last night. I told her I knew exactly what she meant and I told her my most exciting experience. [Read my ‘Showoff Weekend’ story] She said she really enjoyed being naked in public and wanted to stay that way all the way home. I said she could if she wanted too but she might need to put on a top and skirt at gas and bathroom stops. That what we did too, we put them on just before we stopped and removed them as soon as we could.

I dropped Kim off at he house, after we had put our tops and skirts back on. I helped her get her suitcase for my trunk and told her to come over around noon and we could work on our tans by the pool. She said she would love to and would see me tomorrow. I was unloading my suitcase from my trunk when Ted pulled in the driveway. I made sure to bent way over to give him a look at my bare ass under my skirt as he drove up. He got out of his truck and gave me a big squeeze and hug while grabbing my bare ass. He said he wanted me real bad; I looked at him and said that it sounded great to me but did he wanted to do me here or in the house. He picked me up and carried me in the house put me over the end of the couch and gave it to me from behind. Hard and fast, it felt great. After cleaning up I modeled my new lace top and skirt for him. He said he wish he could have seen me dancing in it, I told him he will in October. That night as we were having sex in bed I told him about the guys Kim and I did together and about what Kim and I did to each other. Ted’s fucked me twice as I told him. His cock never went soft. He called me his little exhibitionist slut. I love it when he calls me his slut as he’s fucking me. I do believe I would do anything or anybody for this man if he asked me to. I told him Kim was coming over tomorrow to visit. He asked if I was going to eat her pussy again. I told him to come home early and find out. He said he just might.

Kim showed up around noon wearing a tank top that just covered her ass. Half her tit was showing through the armholes of the shirt. I asked if she brought her suit to wear around the pool. She stopped and said she didn’t know she needed one. I told her she didn’t and that I was just teasing her, as I reached beneath the shirt to fine her naked underneath. I was already naked when I opened the door for her. We went to the pool and I took a large pitcher of lemonade out with us. Ted showed up about half and hour later and found us both naked by the pool. I stood and asked Ted if he remembered Kim. He said he did but had never seen her looking so good. Kim stood and asked if he liked seeing her naked. He said that of course he did. Kim said that she likes to she naked men too. I said, “ Yea Ted, you are way overdressed, now let Kim and I help you undress.” Ted just raised his arms as Kim and I undressed him. I told Kim that since she was my guest she should remove the final piece of clothing. Kim got on her knees in front of Ted as she slowly pulled down his underwear. He was sporting one fine hard-on; Kim wrapped her hand around it and licked her lips. I told her to go ahead and taste him. As she was giving Ted head, I came up behind him and reached around to hold him tight. I could fill his breathing increase the closer he got to cumming. I had to hold him up when he shot his load deep in Kim’s throat. Kim, Ted, and I had sex the rest of the afternoon, outside and inside the house and in the pool. One of my favorite times was Kim sitting on the edge of the pool. I was eating her out as Ted was fucking me from behind.

I’ll write later this year about our Fantasy Fest trip.