My Keyholder Wife: Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke softly and hesitantly, "Hey, baby, can I ask you something?"

In the heat of the moment, I'm wondering to myself, "What is she doing? I'm about to blow a wad and she wants to talk?"

Luckily I caught myself and responded lovingly, "Yes, ask me anything."

She hemmed and hawed a moment and began again, continuing to rub my cock, but not in a way that was going to get me off; just enough to keep me aroused. "I've been through a lot with my ex-husband, and I have trust issues. I'm falling in love with you, but I'm so terrified of getting hurt. I feel that I can trust you, and that you'd never do anything to hurt me, but I'm still scared. I haven't dated in a long time and nothing sexual since I was married. I just want to know that I can trust you, totally. So I want you to do something for me."

With the strange timing of this I was caught off guard and replied immediately, "Yeah baby, I'll do anything for you; anything to make you feel like you can trust me."

"Ok, but it might seem kind of strange."

"Just ask me, I'm sure it's nothing."

She opened a drawer in her nightstand and pulled out something. "Will you wear this for me?" she asked.

Not sure what I was looking at, I hesitated. "What is it?" I questioned.

She continued stroking me as she replied.

"It's a chastity cage. It goes on your cock and locks. I'll have the key and will let you out whenever we do stuff like this. I know it's odd, but I just am so insecure. I mean, I'm no spring chicken and I'm scared you would be out with your friends and see someone younger, more attractive and might be tempted."

I started to protest, but she cut me off.

"I know you care for me, and I know that you would not hurt me on purpose, but people make mistakes and the last thing I want is to get hurt or have you bring me some disease. So, would you wear this for me? Please?"

With this last "please" she squeezed my cock firmly and pulled hard on it. The sensation was amazing and my mind was still muddy with lust.

"Sure, Leah, anything to show you I can be trusted. I love you and I would never hurt you. I only want to make you happy and bring you pleasure. I'll wear it for you."

She smiled and jumped up and kissed me passionately. As we kissed she continued stroking my cock; this time with a steady rhythm that was going to get me off soon I knew. My body tensed in preparation for orgasm and her hand rubbed feverishly on my dick. Just as my body began to spasm and my orgasm was eminent, her stroking stopped. She looked up toward the door to the hallway and listened intently. My cock began its spasm and I began to orgasm, but there was not overpowering sensation associated with most orgasms. The spasms were there and I looked down to see my sperm dribbling out of my cock, but there was little pleasure in it. She continued to look intently toward the hallway as my cock finished its spasms and began to go limp, its job done. Disappointed did not come close to describing my emotions at that moment. She relaxed and began rubbing my now softening dick when she noticed the cum on me and beginning to run onto her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize you got off. I stopped because I thought I heard Juli. I didn't want her busting up in here. I'm so sorry I didn't notice. Was it good? God I'm such a dunce. I bet I messed that up for you."

"No, its ok, it was awesome." I lied and smiled, kissing her on the lips.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I really wanted it to be one you'd remember."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll not soon forget that one." I said smiling at her.

"You are too sweet. And even sweeter for agreeing to wear this for me." and she held up the chastity cage.

Oh crap, I'd forgot about that. I wasn't over my lust, but my immediate need was now gone. Still, what was I going to do? I didn't want to wear this contraption.

"Leah, you know you don't have to do that. I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"Yes, I know you love me, but when you leave here, and we are not together, you might feel differently. Plus, I'd worry all the time. I want you for me alone and the thought of you being with someone else scares me. I'm so scared of being hurt."

I didn't know what to do. All I could do was agree. It seems that if I didn't the special time we had this evening would be ruined and that would be bad for our relationship. I truly did love her and wanted her to know it and know that she could trust me. Plus, it was probably a test and I'd only have to wear it a little whIle until she realized that I was being honest about loving and respecting her.

"Ok, I'll wear it if it will make you happy.", I said and smiled.

"You will? Great! Thank you so much." she exclaimed and hugged me tight. "I'm so grateful and I feel so much better. I love you so much. This will be worth it, I promise. I'll make it up to you."

As I lay completely naked on her bed, she, fully clothed, spent the next few minutes cleaning up my dick with a warm washcloth and playing with the different rings to find what fit me best. It seemed like a lot of trouble for something that I really thought was going to be a very short term thing. Finally she had an arrangement that fit me as comfortably as possible. She passed a little padlock through the pin and looked at me.

"Are you ready?" she asked with giddy anticipation.

"I guess so." I replied.

"Help me lock it. We'll do it together, then it was 'us' that locked you and not just me." she said.

I reached my hand down to where her's was holding the tiny lock and together we squeezed. There was a small click and it was done. I had no idea what I had just done.

We lay together for a while, me still naked and her still fully clothed, and she seemed fascinated with my new accessory. She could not keep her hands off of it. Her playing with it caused me to become aroused again and I was surprised at the pressure from having my cock prevented from getting an erection.

She giggled like a young girl. "What's it feel like?"

"Very weird. Are you really going to make me wear it? How long?"

"I don't know. We'll see. We might come to like it; you never know."

I didn't know about her, but I already knew didn't like it. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and I began to think that maybe this was not that bad. I mean, I have a beautiful woman who thinks enough of me to ask me to commit myself to her. Now it was kind of like she and I were tied together somehow. Like she "owned" a piece of me. The more I thought, the more turned on I got and my cock strained against its new prison. My cock now belonged to Leah. She controlled my erections and my orgasms. Depending on how long this little game lasted for her, I was at her mercy for even a quick tug, much less cheating on her. This whole idea had an odd effect of getting me extremely turned on. I was getting off on being controlled, being her slave. Every time I thought about her having the key to my cock I couldn't help thinking that all I want to do is please her and make her the happiest woman in the world. I found a love welling up inside me for this perfect creature and for the moment I was content being owned by her.

The next day, at work, she acted a little giddy around but nothing unusual for new "lovers". However, no mention was made by her about my captivity, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. The passion of last night had worn off and I found myself less aroused by this arrangement. I caught her alone in the break room mid-morning and I brought up the subject, but she simply smiled and gave the cage a quick tug through my pants before walking out, back to her desk. That evening after we had dinner, I broached the subject again and asked her how long she intended me to wear this thing. To which she replied, "As long as we are together." I laughed and said she must be kidding but she only smiled at me.

We cleaned up and got her girls to bed and sat on the couch for a while before I had to leave. I, again, asked her about removing the cage.

"Why are you so anxious to take it off? I thought you understood. This will make me feel more comfortable when we are apart. I want this relationship to work and I need to know I can trust you to be faithful to me. You'll see; when you go a couple of days you'll begin to think clearly about this and know I am right. You'll desire to please me more and more as your sexual desire grows. This is a good thing; you'll learn just how much you can desire me as you wait longer and longer between orgasms. "

I was shocked. I felt as though she had tricked me into this thing and was now about to make me suffer for my mistake.

"It sure sounds like you know a lot about this stuff." I said.

"I've researched male chastity and I think it's the best thing for a relationship. I know you must feel tricked and like I did this to be cruel, but believe me, this is for us. You'll understand soon enough. I love you and want you to be happy, but I don't think any man in a relationship ever focuses on the happiness of the woman unless he can put his own desires aside. This allows you to focus on me and my desires and in turn you will try harder and harder to please me as you grow more desperate for release. Desire is a powerful emotion but one that never builds up in a man who is allowed release too often. Trust me; you'll thank me for this."

"Well, what if I never see it your way Leah?"

"That's fine, but I think you will. Don't be mad, I love you and I want us to be together forever. Please give this a chance to work. Ok?"

She embraced me and kissed me passionately and I was lost in her tastes and smells. Kissing her was amazingly arousing and my cock strained again at its prison. I was filled with desire for her and I didn't feel I needed this cage to desire her more. I did feel cheated, but at the same time, I loved her and she had told me she loved me as well. I really did want to please her and decided I'd give it a chance to see what this was like. Maybe being in chastity for a beautiful woman wouldn't be so bad.

After we had kissed a while and groped each other some, we sat back and looked at each other. She told me how happy I made her and that she was so happy we were together.

Then she smiled mischievously and said,

"Pull you pants off, I want to see your cage."

I did as asked and stood in front of her. She clicked her fingernails on the hard plastic and rubbed my balls with her soft hands. The strain of my cock in its prison was evident and she laughed at my discomfort.

"I'm sorry," she said, "this is just new for me and I like to see that you are getting turned on by me. Now, here. " she said as she handed me a small bottle of nail polish. "Would you paint my toenails for me?"

Reaching for my pants, I was stopped mid reach.

"No, leave them off." she demanded. "I like you like this."

I knelt down in front of her on the floor and lifted one foot up on my knee. As I began to paint her toes on the left foot, her right foot began to stroke and tease my balls. I was so turned on by this that finishing the left foot was an exercise in will power. The right foot was far easier as the left foot was still drying and she did not mess with my balls with it. She grinned widely at me and told me again how happy we were going to be together.

We sat for a long time talking and watching television, her insisting that I remain naked.

The next few days, not much was said between us about my chastity and I began to wonder how long this was really going to last. Friday evening rolled around and we found ourselves alone at her place with the girls at her parents' house. Again, we were on her bed fondling each other with increased lust. I was all over her; I couldn't contain my need for her and told her over and over that I wanted her. She was beaming from the compliments and my desire for her. I asked her about unlocking me, but she told me that I'd have to wait and see what happens. I kissed her with passion and began working my way down to perform oral sex on her again, as it was all I could do without her unlocking me. I began to remove her jeans when she stopped me.

"No, first you get naked for me." she commanded.

I wasted no time in removing my clothes hoping she would unlock me and we would make love like I had fantasized about all week.

"Now, where were we?" she asked teasingly, obviously prodding me to continue my previous intentions.

I continued to remove her jeans and pulled down her panties quickly. Upon spreading her legs, I was greeted with her beautiful pussy glistening before me. Her aroma was intoxicating and I wasted no time burying my face in her cunt. I ate her like I'd never done before and found that I longed to hear her moans of pleasure and her screams of orgasm like never before as well. I was so intent on pleasuring her that I continued to lick and tease her beyond three orgasms.

She finally stopped me and said, "You've got to stop. You're going to drive me crazy. ". After a few minutes she smiled and said, "Besides, it's your turn."

These words were like music to my ears. I was so aroused that I thought I was going to explode and now she was going to unlock me. I was hoping for sex, oh to feel her warm pussy around my cock would be heaven, but a blow job or a handjob would be awesome as well. She began by pulling the key out of her shirt on a thin chain where it apparently had been safely nestled between her breasts all week. I leaned back, closed my eyes and prepared myself for release from this cage. I heard the click and felt the cage slide off and my cock instantly sprang erect. She laughed and grabbed my cock firmly and gave it a few quick tugs. Then, she applied some lube from a small bottle and began to slowly stroke my cock. The pace was just quick enough to keep me aroused, but not enough to get me off. Had she just given me quick hard stokes for about thirty seconds, I'd have blown my load in no time. But she continued stroking me slowly and lightly, stopping whenever she sensed me getting close to orgasm. Her skill at keeping me on the edge was amazing. My cock was so sensitive and I was almost in agony at the teasing. She continued her teasing strokes for about 15 minutes and then said, "Oh, this is getting me so hot. I need you to eat my pussy some more."

She then climbed up and straddled my head and lowered her pussy over my mouth. Her boldness shocked me, but I wasted no time grabbing her hips and pulled her beautiful wet cunt to my face. I licked and sucked her folds, pressing my tongue into her moist hole and relishing the sound of her moans. She bucked her hips, literally fucking my face, until she came violently after just a couple of minutes of me servicing her pussy.

After regaining herself, she moved back between my legs and began her easy stroking of my cock. This time, however, she did not stop once she brought me to the edge of orgasm. Rather, she allowed me to cum explosively, shooting my load into the air where it fell and landed all over my stomach, her hand and some on her bed. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced and I was completely spent. I lay motionless enjoying the moment.

"Now, how was that?" she questioned teasingly.

"Amazing." I said. But feeling that that description did not do justice to it, I added, "I've never before had such a powerful orgasm. That was truly amazing; thank you."

She smiled at me. "You see what I told you? When you give over control of yourself to me, I can take you places you could never imagine."

I grinned at her. "Yes, you're right. But it's frustrating wearing that thing. "

"I know, but just think about the next time you cum and how amazing it will be. The anticipation of it will be as amazing as the act itself, because now you'll know how wonderful it's going to be. Right?"

"I guess you're right." I said reluctantly.

We lay together a few more minutes before she said, "Now, come on, you need to shower before I put your cage back on."

She pulled on a pair of shorts and led me to the bathroom to start the shower for me. I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed, but the clear curtain provided no privacy. She sat on the toilet seat and watched as I bathed, offering me no opportunity to tug off one more time before going back into the cage. I finished up quickly and stepped out. She helped me dry off and placed the cage back on me and snapped the lock shut with no ceremony, only like she was locking the front door before leaving the house, and walked out of the bathroom leaving me alone to finish drying off.

When I left the bathroom, I found that she had put on a nightgown and was lying in bed waiting on me.

"Come on." she said and patted the bed.

I noticed that she had taken my clothes so I was forced to remain naked. I climbed in next to her and she snuggled close to me.

"I love you." she said and paused for me to return the affection. "I'm thinking two weeks this time; what do you think?"

"Two weeks?!" I exclaimed. "Why so long?"

"Hey mister! None of that attitude or I'll make it longer." she said teasingly but in a way that left me with no doubts that she meant it. "I know it's taking you some getting used to, but just remember how wonderful your orgasm was tonight. It's all worth it."

Wanting to play along and not wanting to make her upset, I dropped the subject and held her close. I loved her so much, but the thought of going two weeks without an orgasm or even an erection was pretty hard to imagine. We drifted off to sleep together and I dreamed of wild sex with my beautiful Leah.

12