My King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Ulric's cock sheathed to its hilt within her, Vivian winced, scrunching her face as she held him tight. Troubled by her reaction, Ulric broke their kiss and reared his head back. He peered down at their joined flesh, drawing back his prick a few slow inches, and saw against his cock a few droplets of crimson. Ulric's heart sank in his chest. In his lust he had forgotten his lover's own words—Vivian was no whore.

A Weswyn girl's maidenhead was a treasured thing, to be given to her husband only, no other. Vivian was a simple commoner, the daughter of a tailor. She was not a brothelworker. She was not Ulric's to take, not his to deflower. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered, hurt, as he studied her.

Vivian met his gaze with dewy, innocent eyes. "I didn't want you to stop," She whispered back. Ulric turned and looked off shamefully, but Vivian put her hand to his cheek and turned him back to her, locking her lips sweetly with his. She grinded her hips around his, teasing his twitching sword within her tight sheath. She then broke their kiss, if only for a moment, and met his eyes again. "Don't stop."

What was done was done—the bell could not be un-rung, nor Vivian's flower un-plucked, and Ulric needed Vivian. He needed her love and he needed her body, both that which she was so eager to give to him. Slowly, Ulric drew out his cock further, until only its crown still rested within the girl's clinging depths, and then he slipped it back in. Ulric groaned as he put the length of his tool in her, letting it rest a moment in her pink furnace, in the heat that held him tight. Fanged tendrils of pleasure crept up his spine, buzzing under his skin, putting his hairs on-end. Ulric knew he was not to last long. But he would make the minutes count.

Ulric took Vivian with long, deep thrusts, drawing from her a series of sweet little whimpers. Her spread lips kissed his coarsely-haired crotch at the peak of every thrust, the roiling heat of her cunt palpable against his groin. But warm as she was, she was wetter still; a wetness shone on Ulric's girth whenever he had drawn out his member, taking a short half-moment in the cool air before sinking back into her sopping depths. Ulric thrusted deep and he thrusted hard, rocking Vivian's breasts and bottom with every audible slap of his testicles against her arse. His bedroom had become an echo chamber of lust and love; whimpers, moans, and the slapping of flesh rang off the walls.

Ulric shifted his hands downward, bearing a bit more of his weight down on Vivian. He grabbed her by her fat buttocks, sinking his fingers into the pliant flesh. He held her bottom tight against his groin as he claimed her deeply, pushing his member as far as it'd go, claiming every inch his lover had to offer. Faster, faster, and faster he took her, their joined sexes no less than a blur of motion. Vivian held her King's head firm against her own, unwilling to let his lips leave hers. She wouldn't let him go, not 'till he was finished, and soon that moment did come.

Ulric took a deep lungful of air and groaned over her like a beast, rocking Vivian with one long, final thrust. A sharp ecstasy thundered in Ulric's gut, the crown of his cock alight with a joyful pleasure. Vivian's cunt was a carnal bliss; young and snug, a heated, tight tunnel that hugged and clutched at Ulric's cock. Her empty womb demanded his ivory gift, and give it he did. His cock twitched and shuddered as he hilted himself, spilling deep into Vivian his long, thick ropes of seed. He groaned all the way as he spent himself, his cock twitching out the last few strings of white into his lover's womb.

Ulric sagged as he finished, a gentle heat flushing through him. He gently rolled off Vivian and onto his back, so as not to crush the much smaller girl under his weight. His adoring lover put her hands to his shoulders and showered him in quick kisses to his jaw. Ulric turned his head to give her a kiss to her mouth, and she took him happily, the both of them smiling around their joined lips. A moment later he broke their kiss and sighed, resting his head and closing his eyes. They laid there for some time, for how long Ulric couldn't be sure, snuggling, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

Eventually, Vivian broke the quiet. Her voice was timid, almost fearful. "Can I see you again?" She asked him.

Ulric put a hand to her back and held her close. "You will."

12