My King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you," Vivian whispered under a raspy breath.

Ulric held her face and met her deeply blue eyes. "I swore you'd see me again," He said to her, running his thumb over her soft cheek. "I'm a man of my word."

Ulric snaked his hand up the skirt of her dress, trailing up her warm thigh to her curvy, apple-shaped bottom, veering on the edge of her panties. Vivian put a firm hand to Ulric's chest, stopping him, and gave him a worried frown. "My mother—"

"—Shh," Ulric hushed her, brushing a loose lock of hair behind her ear. "We'll be quiet," He whispered, almost pleadingly. "I need you."

Vivian fell quiet at that, studying him for a short, silent moment, until a smile came to her again. "I'm yours," She said with eyes glowing, blue and bright and joyful.

Ulric took Vivian deep into another open-mouthed kiss, and she sighed happily into him. Ulric slid his hand up her panties, to the heat of her wetness, and slipped a finger into her. Her tunnel tightened at the welcome intrusion, contracting around his finger in a hot, steady rhythm. Wet beads of Vivian's lust trailed down his hand, as far down as his wrist. She was ready for him.

Ulric broke their embrace and spun Vivian on her heels. He put a firm hand on her back and pressed down, bending her over the dimly-lit desk. Hurriedly, Ulric hiked up the back of the girl's long skirt, pulled down her panties, and dropped his own trousers and drawers. His longsword hit the floor with a low, dull thud, muffled by its scabbard. Not a sound was made as they undressed.

He took his manhood in hand, throbbing and stiff as iron, and prodded Vivian's moist gash with it, teasing her entrance. Her gold-haired bush prickled his shaft, a million little tickles that had him shivering from shoulder to shoulder.

Finally, Ulric pushed his cock forward, forcing his head through her taut, pink lips, and he let out a gasp. Her dripping cunt gripped him snug and warm, hot as an oven but even tighter still. Slowly, Ulric pushed another inch in her, and then more and more, until his length had disappeared into her rump. Vivian's twat still felt virginal to him, no less tight-fitting than the evening he claimed her. Ulric was the man she had given herself to, after all, and her flesh knew his cock well. She was a perfect fit for him, wet and accepting of his length, but tight and gripping as well.

Vivian mewled sweetly beneath him, taking long, languid breaths. Ulric leaned down over her and put his nose to her hair. He inhaled slow and deep, and his manhood stiffened at her feminine scent. He pushed and pulled from her steadily, careful to pace himself. Already his cock twitched within the girl, aching for release, oozing thick drops of pre-seed into her womb. Ulric stood back upright and looked to their joined hips, watching Vivian's huge, rounded rump wobble at the end of every thrust. He gave her a sharp, open-palmed swat on her arse, firm but not too hard, just enough to jiggle her butt as a treat for his eyes.

Ulric thrusted quicker now, crashing his hips into hers, sawing his cock up her furry twat as far as she'd take him. But it wasn't enough. Ulric needed more, he needed to feel her deeper—and he wanted to see her when he did. Without uttering a word he withdrew from her depths, and his breath caught when the crown of his cock finally escaped her clinging folds. Sighing, Ulric put his hands gently to her flat belly and stood her back upright. He turned Vivian towards him and eased her backwards, gently setting her butt down on the desk.

Standing between her legs, Ulric put his hands to Vivian's thick, womanly thighs and pressed them 'part, opening her hips to him. Vivian locked her ankles behind him and put her hands to his shoulders, readying herself for her lover. Eager to be sheathed in her again, Ulric took his aching cock in hand, still slick with her nectar, and slid it home once more, parting Vivian's pink, wet lips with ease. Her cunt squelched and rippled around him, drooling a thick web of moisture over his member. Ulric worked himself into a frenzied pace, his balls slapping at her with every thrust, their nether-hairs joining to make a thick, curly sea of brown and gold. Ulric rocked her hard against the wall, grunting as he crashed his hips into hers. Letting out a girlish moan, Vivian slipped a hand down between her open thighs, diddling her outer lips with her fingers, and, after gathering a bit of courage, she gave her clitoris a quick pinch. She cried out at that, far too loudly.

Ulric had his hand over her mouth in an instant. He was so close to finishing—far too close to let his lover give the two of them away. His breath became shallow, his chest rising high and quick, and soon that tense, telltale pressure beneath his loins became unbearable. His manhood swelled and pulsed as a burning, fire-hot climax crashed into him. He bottomed out with a groaning sigh, pushing all of his length into her as her cunt sealed around his base. Thick, potent globs of spunk shot out from his crown, filling Vivian's womb 'till it swam white with his seed. Her snug, youthful walls hugged and squeezed his prick tight as he filled her, snuggling his length, sucking out of him every drop that she could.

Ulric rested his length in her for as long as he could. Time was not his ally, he knew that, but he was goddamned sure he'd make the minutes count. It was silent upstairs, no footsteps to be heard, not a single whisper from Vivian's mother. There was still time to spare, still time to bask in the afterglow.

With a deep sigh Ulric drew from his lover, and Vivian's gold-furred lips fell closed as he pulled from her. A thin, steady stream of white seed drooled out after him, funneling out of her pink slit. In a bit of fateful timing, Vivian's crinkled skirt folded down and fell, draping back over her thighs.

A softness against his chin drew Ulric's gaze back to Vivian, who glowed at him with low, lidded eyes. "My love," She whispered, nuzzling him with her hand.

Ulric took her hand and held it gently, smiling at her. "My love."

The words were off his tongue without a thought, without any consideration of their meaning or their weight. None of that concerned him, not then. Those were thoughts for another time. Another life, even.

12