My Kinkiest Experience

Story Info
Special first time experience made for a very special night.
2k words
4.17
73.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately I have had a few people ask me what the kinkiest thing that I have ever done. I know most of you will not think that this is very kinky, but to me it was very unusual and out of the ordinary, and something that I had never tried before. As it turned out, it was a very pleasurable experience, one that I would be very willing to do again. Since it was my first time at anything like that, I decided to put it in the "First Time" category. I hope you all enjoy it.

***************************

What is the kinkiest thing that I have done? Hmmm, I am really not very kinky. I don't think I am! I guess it would be the night that I let my boyfriend take control and give me incredible pleasure.

We had been out for dinner and had come back to his place. We were both feeling very frisky. We were kissing very heavily as we made our way to the bedroom. His hands were rubbing my breasts through my blouse and my hand had found its way down and was rubbing his cock through his pants. We made it to the bedroom and he slowly began to remove my clothes. First he unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it over my shoulders and it fell onto the floor. Then he unhooked my bra, pulled it off and it joined my blouse on the floor. He stopped for a second, taking my vision in, he gently cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed them together. He began to kiss them and suck on them, tease them! My nipples were getting rock hard as he continued.

I was moaning with the pleasure of his attention when he released my breasts and started to unhook my skirt. He had a little trouble with it so I helped him get it undone and watched it fall to the floor around my ankles. Standing in front of him in only my panties, I felt him caress my body as he knelt in front of me. I was not sure what he was going to do next. He leaned forward and kissed my pubic mound through my panties. He continued to kiss and lick my pussy through my panties until he had me breathing so heavily that I was getting weak in my knees. My panties were thoroughly soaked from both my juices and his tongue. He looked up at me, smiled, and then slowly pulled my panties down my legs and helped me step out of them. I was so hot and horny I could not stand it. I just wanted him to fuck me so bad I could not stand it, but he had other plans.

He then told me what he wanted to do. He wanted to blindfold me and then tie me to the bed until I came over and over. I told him that I did not know if that was a good idea and I was not into pain. He told me that absolutely nothing he would do to me would be painful. He said if I ever got uncomfortable and wanted to quit that I would just say our safe word and he would stop right then. Finally, I reluctantly agreed.

He tied a silk scarf around my head blindfolding me and laid me down onto the bed. He pulled my arms up over my head and tied my hands together with what felt like a pair of my pantyhose and then tied it to the headboard. He then tied one ankle to one corner of the foot board and the other to the opposite side. I could move them enough to bend them slightly but not pull them together. I was completely spread out on the bed. I felt very vulnerable, and a little nervous, but also felt so turned on by being so submissive. I could feel the cool air on my pussy which was still swollen and wet from his tongue a few minutes earlier. The room got very quiet. I could hear him removing his clothes. I heard him unbuckle his belt, unzip his pants and let them fall to the floor. My imagination was running wild. Funny when you can't see what is happening, your other senses get sharper. He knelt on the bed, began lightly kissing my belly and up between my breasts. Softly kissing them, sucking the soft skin between his lips. I felt my nipples tighten and get really hard. I knew he would be sucking on them soon.

But he didn't. I then felt his breath on my neck followed my light kisses. Ohhhhh, I love kisses on my neck. Then he nibbled on my ear. Feeling his warm breath in my ear and on my neck made me moan softly with a warm feeling. Then he stopped. I heard him get something from the nightstand. I was breathing faster now in anticipation of what was coming. Then I felt a very warm feeling very close to my breast. It was one of the candles that were lit when we came in. I could smell its scent. He touched the warm glass of the candle to the tip of my nipple. The sensation of warmth rushed through my body. He made circles around each nipple, going from one to the other. Then he let a few drops of hot wax drip around and on my nipple, then the other. The momentary sting of the hot wax on my skin made me gasp, and let out a little whimper. It was like electricity shooting from my nipples, down my body, through my legs and down to my feet. Then he moved down and placed the candle between my legs, rubbing each of my inner thighs with the warm glass. I felt the heat of the candle on the lips of my pussy and it made me squirm. He was kissing my thighs and my hips the whole time. I was starting to go crazy with desire. Another couple of hot drops landed on the crease above my thigh and then on the soft, tender skin just above my clit. I gasp and moaned as I squirmed against my restraints. My mind was spinning from the new sensations that my body was experiencing. Then he stopped, got off the bed and the room was silent.

I thought I heard him over where the wine bottle was. I should have guessed. The next thing I felt was really cold. He had an ice cube in his hand and began drawing circles around my nipples making them so hard again, they were aching. He ran the ice cube all over my body, down my legs, up my inner thighs, but never quite touching my pussy. What was left of the ice cube, he put in his mouth and leaned up and kissed me, letting the melted ice cube pass into my mouth. He was driving me crazy. I wanted him so bad! My body was tingling. I was so turned on. As he continued to tease me he got several different things, including my vibrator, allowing me to feel the touch and texture all over my body. He had my body tingling with desire. I was squirming and moving as much as I could in my restraints.

At one point I could not take it any more and moaned out to him, "Fuck me! Please let me feel you inside of me. Please fuck me!"

I heard nothing. Then finally, what I had been waiting for. I felt him between my legs and then his tongue touched my pussy. I squealed out my pleasure and was moving my hips as much as possible to let him eat me. Trust me; he did not need any help. He licked my pussy and ate me until my body began to shake with a wonderful orgasm. I was moaning and breathing uncontrollably. He continued to lightly kiss around my pussy as I rode out my orgasm and then settling back down on the bed. Then it got quiet again.

I don't know for sure but I got the sense that he was just standing and watching me, looking at my naked body and probably stroking his cock. All of this must have been getting to him too because he climbed back up on the bed near my head. The next thing I felt was the head of his cock on my lips. He was already hard as a rock. I was now sure he had been masturbating looking over my naked body watching me orgasm. I opened my mouth to take him in. It was strange how my sense of smell had kicked in. Normally I don't pay much attention, but the smell of his precum and cock was intoxicating. It heightened my arousal even more! He gently pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it the best I could without the use of my hands. Moving my head up to suck him in deeper. I licked and sucked him as he slowly moved his cock in and out of my mouth. I could hear him groaning his pleasure. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I then felt his balls touching my cheek and then on my lips. I opened my mouth to suck on his balls as much as I could. He had really large balls so I could not possibly take them all in, but I tried. I sucked them for as long as he let me. He stuck his cock back into my mouth a few times before stopping. I then sensed that he was getting off the bed. I was a little disappointed because I knew he was getting close to cumming and I wanted to taste it so bad.

Then the moment I had been waiting and begging for... He crawled up between my legs, gave my pussy one more long lick with his tongue, stopping momentarily to suck on my clit. Oh my god, I was going crazy. I was already so wet. I could feel it trickling down to my ass. And then finally, I felt the head of his cock rubbing on my pussy. I was pushing my hips toward him. I wanted him so bad. He leaned forward and pushed it in all the way with one long slow thrust. I moaned out so loud his neighbors probably heard me. He started moving in and out, fucking me with long, slow, deep thrusts.

"Ohhhhh Yesss, Ohhhh Yesss," was all I could get out of my mouth.

He fucked me really good and hard for several minutes. After all we had done, I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His grunts were getting as loud as my moans of pleasure. My breasts were bouncing uncontrollably with the strength of his thrusts. I wanted to rub my clit so bad but with my hands tied above my head I could only try meeting his thrusts with my hips. His thrusts were getting faster! Deeper! Harder!! Then he let out a long, loud grunt. He quickly pulled his cock out and then I felt his hot creamy cum landing first on my breasts, then dribble on my belly. I felt several spurts before it stopped. He was breathing like he was about to pass out so I knew this had been good for him too.

He untied my legs, then my hands, and then removed the blindfold. I looked down and saw a huge amount of cum deposited on me. I smiled real big at him and started rubbing it in to my skin. I tasted some as I rubbed it in and then sucked my fingers to clean them. Mmmmm, it tasted so good and you know I love the taste of cum.

We lay together for a while relishing the moment. I continued to run my fingers in his cum while he peeled the solidified wax from my body.

It was an incredible experience. One that I truly enjoyed.