My Kinky Fiancé Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sunlight dropped behind the Hollywood hills, leaving the valley in twilight, we moved ourselves into the house and continued getting drunk. Then around seven-thirty Kelly and I split and headed home.

On the drive back to Santa Monica she mentioned Bill was taking a photography workshop, and he'd asked her if she wouldn't mind being a model for a few of his assignments. She'd be clothed, but it didn't pay anything, and it was pretty much just a kind favor to a guy she'd met that afternoon. This meant giving up her next few Saturdays––our time––and it bothered me that she didn't consider that. But after what she'd done in the pool, I didn't have time to stay bothered about anything, and quickly let her know how fucking hot she looked naked on the diving board. In front of five guys, no less! We fucked each other silly when we got home, and then fucked each other again.

***

Obviously Kelly's uninhibited behavior didn't get to me, nor did her being a complete flirt, but Kelly also had a knack for making you feel special, and quickly became everyone's best friend. She had an optimistic, animated, presence and incredibly kind blue eyes that unzipped your self-esteem and quickly blew your ego towards orgasm. It's actually the thing I cherished most about her, at least when I was the recipient. And it wouldn't have bothered me if she'd gotten something out of it in return, like if Bill actually paid her to be a model. In the end, however, she was always the one putting out, and that left me feeling like dirt––because how could I be so wonderful if everyone else was too?

It also didn't help that Scottie now had it in for her, given that he blamed Kelly for everything that transpired at the pool party, resulting in the loss of his girlfriend. So when Kelly and I attended our friend Beverly's wedding, and Kelly was dancing with some guy on the floor––bumping, but not over doing it–– Scottie slapped me on the shoulder and jerked his head towards her. "Shit, you're a bigger man than I am letting your merchandise flaunt her shit like that."

So after a year of dating, and a year of sloppy seconds of her kind and caring nature, and an earful from Scottie, I started wondering if I could actually marry her. And once I'd put it that way, I began to wonder how I'd feel about mywifebeing the naked center of attention at a pool party, or having mywifebump asses with some guy on the dance floor. As strangely thrilling as these things were to me, I just couldn't imagine us married and feeling the same way.

Kelly still seemed happy being with me, but without the possibility of marriage in our future, it felt like I was only leading her on. I started to look for problems between us that might grant me the balls to end it, and when I couldn't find one, or couldn't just do it, I grew madder and madder at myself.

Finally, as we watched TV one night on my couch, I pulled the shittiest move of my life, and asked what she thought of seeing other people. She sat quiet, not answering for a long time, until finally squeaking out, "Sure. I mean if that's what you want."

The implication was clear––she'd been down this exact path before. She'd made me promise I would never do this to her, but here it was. She left my apartment early that night, and I didn't receive her usual bedtime phone call, the one where she tells me to sleep well. I felt so horrible about what I'd done and wanted to somehow undo it, but I at least wasn't mad at myself anymore, and relief from that seemed worth it.

We continued going out, but it was nothing more than a waiting game. Sooner or later one of us would see someone else and that would be it. I knew she was hurting even though she'd kiss me up with love, and it became clear she was clinging on––and man did that make me feel like the evil son-of-a-bitch I was. She finally asked me outright if we were breaking up, and––well, the beauty of this approach to breaking up is that you can deny you're even doing it, and avoid talk of it all together––and so I stuck with my story that we were just opening our relationship to new possibilities. But as the waiting dragged on,Ibegan to miss the way we were, and everyday it became harder to continue, and knew I'd soon call it off just to hold her for real again.

On a Sunday in June of 2003 I went to her apartment, where she grabbed me at the door and pulled me inside. She'd read my mind, and pushed me onto her couch, straddled my lap, and kissed my lips more affectionately than ever.

She leaned back and announced, "Guess what?" I wasn't allowed anytime to answer. "Yesterday I decided that it's over. I know that's what you want, so I just decided it for you––we're done!"

She then hugged me, rubbing her check against mine, letting me smell her perfume, before leaning back suddenly. "But it felt so bad and horrible right afterwards, baby. I don't want us to be over. That's what I realized next. So,no! We're not breaking up. I'm not letting it happen!"

I hadn't realized what an ocean of pain was storming around inside me until right then, and as she spoke it filled me with near tear-jerking happiness. We kissed, only stopping long enough to get her shirt off. I ran my hands along her back, up her thighs and under her skirt, and as I nibbled on her neck and shoulders I discovered a suspicious bruise on her back, right at the base of her neck.

"What's that?"

"What?" She leaned back. "What's what?"

"On your back."

She got up and went to her bedroom for a look in the large mirrored closet doors, and found it. "Asshole!"

I knew what I'd seen––a hickey––and I knew I wasn't the asshole. Then she ran back out and jumped into my lap again, desperately hugging me.

I had a pretty good idea about what had happened. "So when you said you decided it was over, how exactly did you decide it?"

She wouldn't show me her face. "Exactly how you're thinking. I... I went through with it. But I'msosorry." She got off my lap and sat on the floor, looking totally ashamed.

"And you weren't going to tell me?"

She claimed she was afraid––when she realized that it would now be over between us, she was just too afraid to let me go. I believe at that point she didn't see the purpose in trying to lie, because when I asked her who, her answer left a lump in my throat. Scottie!

She quickly jumped into explaining why, but couldn't. Nothing she could say would undo the fact that she'd fucked him. I vaguely remember being in a void as she spoke, and thinking, how do you get a hickey there without someone knowing? The obvious answer crystallized before me, and I imagined Scottie banging away from behind, leaning over her back to suck on her neck. It had to be on purpose, too, he was always trying to convince me she was no good, and this was his message of proof. I then pictured him wickedly smiling over her shoulder, knowing as he busted a nut inside her right then; her ass would be getting busted for it later. When I returned from the void, I was surprised to find a raging hardon to greet me.

I put my hands on her cheeks to stop her rambling apology. "Look, it was my idea to see other people, right? It's not like you cheated on me."

Her forehead buckled in confusion.

"Seriously, I suggest we see other people and then I'm going to hold it against you when you actually do?"

She managed a smile, but I could still see a lot of hesitation in her eyes. I asked her to come closer, and then placed her hand on my hard cock. I believe she then understood, or at least understood she could very well be off the hook.

I was so fucking horny I couldn't think, period, and ended up naked on the bed as I sucked on her tits––so creamy white in contrast to the tan skin around them––and she stroked my cock vigorously with her small hand. I asked if he'd sucked that bruise onto her neck as he fucked her from behind, while my index finger found her slit. Inserting it caused her to moan, and then her moan trailed into breathed words, "He gave it to me, baby. He really gave it to me from behind, and he took advantage of how out of it I was."

I moved her to the middle of the bed, and rolled her up onto all fours. She wasn't wet, not yet, and so I stuck my face into her raised ass and lapped at her pussy while she bit a pillow. Looking at her reddening vulva, I asked if she liked it, then tongued her slit until I felt it tremble. "Oh god! Oooo, baby! Ilikedit! Unnh! Scottie fucked me and Isoliked it." There was cruel intention in her voice. She was quick to figure out this game. As long as she could continue to fuel my kinky desires, she might still keep her man, even after fucking another guy.

She became wet enough, and I didn't waste anymore time and pushed my big cock into her. "Just like this, huh? Fucked you just like this?"

"Just like that, baby! Oh yeah! Oh god, baby! Take me from behind!"

I quickened my pace, and given how quickly she grew wet, even way upside her pussy were my tongue hadn't reached, I knew she got off on this, too.Reallygot off!

Our hips were solidly impacting, and I reached out to touch the hickey as it moved back and forth with her body. Just yesterday his lips were there. I then spread her ass and saw my cock withdrawal from her glistening silk purse and disappear inside again, where just yesterday his cock had been. There was something more I suddenly had to know––if she came. She wouldn't tell me, though. She just wanted me to pump her the way Scottie had.

We hadn't been fucking for more than five minutes and then I came, filling up the condom so very deep inside her.

***

Once she was certain I wasn't going to throw it back in her face, we talked a lot about her fling with Scottie, and always during sex. She slowly divulged new information, and the anticipation made each night that much hotter.

I remember eating her out as she sat on her couch. Her feet were on the coffee-table and I knelt between her legs, and I momentarily broke to ask if she wanted to fuck Scottie while skinny dipping at the pool party. She surprised me by saying that she wanted to fuck him the first night she'd met him at the club. She was glad it ended up being me, but she hadn't gone in search of love that night, just someone to fuck and piss off her boyfriend, and Scottie looked as if he'd give her the kind of fucking she'd feel for days.

She squirmed in the couch cushion, while pushing my face against her crotch, so that her neatly trimmed muff roughly scratched my nose. I reciprocated by working my tongue deeper and fingering her clit. "Oh fucking god," was her response to this, and bucked her hips repeatedly until her orgasm subsided. With the bottom half of my face still buried in her drenched bush, I looked up and saw her lustfully smiling at me. "Having fun down there?"

"Seems like we're both having fun down here," I said, and used my finger soaked in her juices to draw a twinkling line across her belly.

But the bedroom is where I got the good stuff. I learned that she'd met him on Friday night at the TGI Friday's where he bartends, and that he got her drunk enough to reveal we were seeing other people, then took her to his place and fooled around and screwed her on and off until four-o-clock on Saturday morning. As he nailed her from behind, he said he'd known all along that he'd end up fucking her, and I can only assume he planted the hickey on her back shortly thereafter.

***

About three weeks after Kelly's slip-up, she and I had an interesting evening back at Club Main, where we'd been invited to celebrate Darren's newest, girlfriend's twenty-fourth birthday. All of their friends were there, which of course included Scottie. And if seeing Scottie for the first time since the dirty deed went down wasn't awkward enough, having Kelly's high school boyfriend there certainly was.

He was in town for a week and Kelly had volunteered her apartment as a place to crash. So after two weeks of the most intense, frequent, amazing sex of our lives, this guy shows up and we can barely get away for a kiss. I was horny as fuck, and I knew she was too, and when Kelly is horny, she gets even more flirtatious than usual.

Albert, her old flame, was a nice enough guy on military leave, and had just come from visiting his girlfriend in Vermont, who believed he was staying in Santa Monica with a 'Kyle'. Maybe it was the fact that he had a girlfriend, or maybe I'm just the world's biggest fool––but even though Kelly was in a state of amplified horniness and he had plenty of time alone with her, and despite the fact that she'd slept with a man other than me during that same month and had made out with Albert in high school, I just couldn't see anything happening as a result of him sleeping on her couch. It just struck me as unlikely. What annoyed me, however, is that she'd made it her mission to make sure his trip went well, and chauffeured him around to see all their old friends, all of whom had a life-long crush on her. Honestly, I was sick of the guy.

I spent most of that night at Club Main talking to Darren and getting to know his new girlfriend, avoiding Scottie and leaving Kelly to introduced Albert to everyone on her own. Eventually Scottie caught up with me, and immediately started ragging on Kelly. He asked who the dude was, and when I explained it was her old boyfriend from high school, he laughed, and told me you just can't trust chicks. I sort of blew him off, but he didn't let it go. "Hey, I've banged enough girls behind their boyfriend's back to know what I'm talking about. Chicks are way bigger dogs than we are! Any bartender will tell you that."

I didn't want to push the issue, because I feared he might confess Kelly was on the list of those banged, and that would open up a whole can of worms I didn't ever want to deal with.

I finally decided just to joke around. "Well, I did catch Kelly and Albert skinny-dipping in the apartment pool a few times, but that's it."

"I bet you did," he said, with a little distain his voice, and then I remembered that he still blamed her for his girlfriend splitting on him at our pool party. "She sure has a way of losing clothes, don't she?"

"Ha! And when I busted them skinny-dipping, I yelled, 'That's it, no more skinny-dipping in the pool!' So they got out and climbed into the Jacuzzi to fuck."

"Hahaha, that's funny shit, dude. But seriously, I don't mean any disrespect by what I'm saying, but as a friend, I gotta get your back and look out for you. She loves to be the prettiest girl in the room, man, and she'll go right through you to be it. I know it, man. I just...believe me, I just know it."

I really had to bite my tongue or I would've told him to mind his own damn business. I finally managed to ditch him and sat at the bar, and from there I could see Kelly fussing with Albert's military hairdo, like she was describing a style better suited for him. Darren walked by her and she gave him a birthday hip-bump with her ass cheek.

I got up and walked to her, and whispered into her ear for a favor, which was to go be friendly with Scottie. She gave me a wink, and said, "Sure thing, cowboy."

I realized after she left I might have given her the wrong idea. My intention was for her to make conversation and be nice; in hopes he'd end up forgiving her for whatever made him hate her so. Because maybe then I'd get a little peace from his diatribe on inappropriate behavior and wouldn't have to worry about him blabbing he'd fucked her.

I took Albert to the bar where he thanked me for being cool about crashing at my girlfriend's house. He seemed a bit depressed, and I asked how his trip was going. The truth was part of him couldn't wait to get back to the base, because everyone saw him as nothing but a solider now, forgetting all about the guy who played football and went to keggers, and none of them understood what it meant tobesoldier. He actually felt more like an ex-con than a hero, and the chicks that used to be on him in high school acted more afraid of him than anything. Kelly was one of the few who still seemed to welcome him like old times. I felt bad for the guy, and what he said made it a lot harder to be mad at Kelly for putting him up.

As he spoke I'd noticed Kelly pulling Scottie into the dancing crowd by the DJ, and I was now certain she'd gotten the wrong idea. They all but disappeared into the packed crowd, and I knew they were dancing close, because there wasn't space for dancing any other way. Then for a second I saw her red dress glued to his black slacks and shirt. She was drunk, horny as hell, and in full body contact––her ass against his crotch––against that huge dick she'd fucked until four. It was very arousing to watch, although I'll never understand exactly why, and I felt a bulge grow in my pants. I'm pretty sure Albert caught a glimpse of them, but I doubt he knew I had.

They danced for about thirty minutes, and she came back to me completely sweaty. She gulped down a margarita and wanted us to go outside and cool off. I asked Albert to give us a minute alone, and took her out front.

I grabbed her and kissed her as soon as we got outside. She asked if I'd seen them dancing and I shook my head and let her know how bad I wanted to make love to her. She felt the same way, and said, "If you could only feel how wet my panties are right now. Four more days, baby. Just four more days and then his leave is up."

"Fuck him," I said, "Sleep at my place. He'll still have your sofa."

"I can't just ditch him there. That wouldn't be right. He'll feel like he's imposing."

"He is, and I don't care what he thinks!" I'd let my voice rise, and only afterwards did I realize how many people were walking past us down Main Street. I leaned in close and whispered, "Look, it doesn't bother me when you are outgoing and crazy, or even flirty,or even getting naked in front of people. You know I don't get jealous."

"No you don't," she agreed, glancing at my crotch and back to my eyes, "You get something else."

"Sort of, but what I'm say-"

"Sort of? Ha!"

"Sort of, okay. I don't know, you're just so damn hot from head to toe. And you're even hotter to me when I know other guys are seeing it too. And I know you get off on it just as bad."

"Yes," she agreed again, but with mischief brewing in her voice. "But you like when they get more than just a peak, don'tchya?"

"And you don't?"

"Mmmmm." She hummed in my ear, and looking into her blue eyes I could see how incredibly excited dancing had left her, and wondered if any of this was getting through.

"What I'm trying to say, Kelly, is that fucking a guy is one thing, but when you go so far out of your way to be compassionate with other people like Albert––and he's a nice enough guy, I'm not saying he isn't––I just get left behind. And just being around you, just having you be there for me whenIneed you, or when you tell me how much you think ofme, those are the things that make me feel better than anything. Those are the things that make me feel loved."

"Baby, I love you, you know that. And I'm going to take care of you for the rest of our life."

"Then come back to my place tonight."

I could tell she'd already made up her mind to do it, yet joked, "But if I go back to your place, who'll be around to fuck Albert?"

She not only ended up spending the night at my place, she spent the next four nights there, and we fucked like rabbits the whole time. Scottie came up during our love making, and still provided that extra spice to turn great sex into super sex. She told me she'd snuggled up against his cock on the dance floor, and how it made her tingle to the bone. He'd inquired about her still seeing other people, and telling him no, when only thin material prevented that monster from slipping inside her at that very moment, was pure torture.