My Kinky Fiancé Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The action had moved her towards the wall, forcing her head to lean forward and lightly knock against it. I had a near uncontrollable reaction to get up and stop it. Hot or not, that kind of muscled balling looked like it might annihilate her! But I stayed quiet, jacked myself empty into a tissue, and left her to hold her own.

Finally he dropped her hips, and pulled the long-fellow free. Taking two big steps he moved across the bed, during which time he'd ripped the condom off, causing his hard dick to spring up and down until he grabbed it with one hand and her head with the other. She got to her knees as he smashed her forehead against his abs, barely giving her enough time to snag the head of his cock with her mouth. She dropped her jaw as his bossy fingers crushed her dirty-blonde ponytail, and forfeited her mouth to six of his ten inches. His determination to cum in her was wildly affecting his whole world. He jerked his body and repeated, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" and jabbed his cock against her throat, until finally he silently screamed and held her head still. Then he pinched the base of his dick and milked it into her mouth, going, "Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm."

When he was good and dry, he carefully pulled out, then dropped to his knees and said, "Let me see you swallow."

"Too late," she said, moving her jaw around, trying to get her mouth back in order. "It's already gone. Sorry!"

"Let me see your empty mouth, then."

She stuck out a clean tongue, and he sported his confident satisfied smile in all its well earned glory. He then got behind her and made her face the mirror. He rubbed her belly, and said, "You got me in there, baby––a lot of me. You like that?"

"Mmmmmmmm, uh huh."

"That's so fucking hot." He grabbed her tits and bit her ear, "And I've got more, baby. I've got a hell of a lot more."

I worried some when I heard that. I mean, just how long was I going to be trapped there?

They fooled around a bit and each drank some water. Then he said something I thought would end their day, which was, "You're going to hate me, Kelly, but I once told Ali to ditch you because you'd only end up hurting him. But he was stupidly in love with you even then."

"Thanks ass!"

"It's just, he's a fool for you, you know that, right? You're fucking hot, you'd make any guy a fool. And Ali and I aren't best friends, or super tight or anything, but don't hurt the guy, all right."

"You do his fiancé and then have the cajonies to ask me not to hurt him. Are you for real?"

"You're right, I'm sorry."

"No,I'm sorry, I think I've given you the impression that what we're doing means more than it really does. Scottie, this is all fantasy for me. There really isn't anything real about this, okay."

"I don't wanna argue, but..."

"Look, make me your fantasy girl and we'll be even."

"My fantasy girl?"

"Name it. Anything you want me to be."

"You have completely lost me."

"You have a hot girl––correction, a super hot girl––and she's telling you she'll act out your fantasy, and you'relost?"

"Why not just be your hot little fuckable self."

He started kissing her body, and I could tell she was a little put off by his lack of imagination.

"How do you get a body like yours, anyway?"

"Figure skating."

"Seriously?" He kissed around her snatch as he spoke.

"Yep. Even made it to the county championship when I was fourteen."

"I'm fucking a figure skater? Shit! There's my fucking fantasy."

She hit him in the shoulder as he laughed, and then he made his tongue skate into her slit and showed her a few fancy tricks of his own. Shortly thereafter I wanked off to the sight of her giving him a tough ride, really grinding against his thighs, and swinging her ass in big forceful circles, snatching up his whole cock when she'd drop down. If the sight wasn't enough, then the sounds of her wet ass smacking and sliding completed the scene.

They went at it for another half-hour. I shot off during her ride, and then sat tortured, unable to get it up again, as they went through one position after the next. By the time he took her doggy-style, I was rock solid and stroking. She was sweaty and gasping for air, and he was even worse. Sweat dripped from his chin onto her ass, and he slapped her cheek, sending a loose drip down her thigh. He spit on his finger and rubbed it along her jam-packed cooch. Her face was in the pillow, watching me, watching her. He caught her staring in the mirror again. "You like to see yourself get fucked, don't you," he said, struggling for the breath to say it. "You like to watch all that cock getting all up in ya. Must be why I love to fuck you so bad, because you love it so much."

He finally got a little crazy and started lifting her ass up as he fucked it, but it only resulted in them falling over. When he brought her back to her knees, she was now facing the mirror, and I looked directly at her as she peered right back, her eyebrows slumped and her eyes extremely glassy, as she pleasantly suffered good and hard.

Given how flush her skin had become her entire body must've been cooking from so much physical exertion, and having her clit lit with ten inches of toolin brought her to the realms of another orgasm. She lowered her head and I could see the hump shapes of her ass, and in the divot where they met were the tips of his pubs, as he banged those cheeks pink from behind. He took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head back, her neck lengthening, looking so perfect, delicate and wonderful, as either side flared from her hastened breathing.

"Goddamn," he said, his teeth grating, "Unfucking-believable, baby. Uumfffuck. Never knew a girl who could take all I got. Uummfuck. And still give me back some."

He was rhythmically spanking her ass with one hand, working up a mean face as he did, signaling he'd surely lose it soon. Releasing her ponytail, he put both hands to the job of smacking her booty, and pumped his dick in her like the drive rod on a runaway train. Finally he gripped her ass, and gave her such forceful thrust I thought he might bump her off the bed, through the mirrored closet, and onto my lap where I stoked my cock fiercely.

He pulled out suddenly, tore the condom away, crossed the bed like lightning, stopping with one foot on the floor, and grabbed her head. She grabbed his hips and swallowed the customary six inches, as he started to buck his hips. I couldn't have had a better view. He fucked her face, but with his dick crammed in so deep she gagged, so he pulled out a few inches, then fucked her so her checks swelled and collapsed like an air bladder. He fingered her snatch with a blurred hand as she splayed her legs for him to really dig his way in there. They were both completely sweaty, and his arm slipped around her ass as he drove his long fat fingers inside.

Finally he erupted, and she opened her mouth and let him jack it onto her tongue. Man was there a lot, squirt after squirt followed by a few big dribbles. "Jesus, baby, you got me so over the top I'm dying. Fucking hot little figure skater, man! Jesus, baby, I-uhhh, uhhhh, uuooohhhhh fuuuuuuccccck! Sucking the––uuuunnnnhh––soul right out of me."

Dry for a second time, he said, "Wait, I wanna you to see it go down." He pointed her face to the mirror, towards me, and she scrapped some from her cheek and then sucked it off her finger. She gathered the whole load in the center of her mouth, and sent it down the hatch. She opened wide and showed off her clean pink tongue to the mirror.

"That's too hot. Your little figure skating ass is gonna have to give up it all night. I gotta do you every way form here to Holland, baby."

Things settled down for about twenty minutes, and I wasn't sure how the fuck I was going to get out. I certainly couldn't stay in there while her little figure skating ass gave it up all night. I had to be in Sacramento, and I had to pee. I sent her a text, saying, 'Need to get out. Can you two leave for a bit?' I hoped she'd hear it and she did.

A little while later she asked him if he'd like a shower. Before getting in, they began to make out on the bed, since the bathroom was connected to her bedroom. He was fingering her again, and I thought, 'Fuck, am I going to be stuck for another round?' Finally she came to my recue, insisting she really needed to get in the water. He fell on her, shoved his cock in, and lifted her up. She held his shoulders and he held her ass in front of him, fucking her.

"I wanna bang your hot ass in the shower, baby!"

"Ooo, you wanna bang my hot ass in the shower, do you?"

They finally moved into the bathroom, got in the shower, and drew the curtain, his dick never exiting. I waited a few minutes, hearing them go at it a third time. I slid the door open, and quietly stepped out. I tippy-toed towards the front door and stopped when I heard her say, "Oh shit. So you really mean my ass. Just go slow.Real slow." I couldn't believe it! I'd never fucked her there! I couldn't leave now. I had to hear more, just a little bit more.

I barely made out their words over the running water, but I think she'd asked for more lube. A minute later she squealed, "Oh my god it's in. I've never had anyone there. And you're so damn big. How? How are you even in?"

"Oh fuck yeah. You have a tight little ass. The first time I saw you I knew I'd someday fuck that ass."

I had to pull myself out of there, and I did. I pissed at a Denny's and drove to Sacramento thinking about what I'd seen. I thought about it the entire trip. My mind was blown. When I returned on Saturday, she filled me in on what I'd missed, which was another entire night of action.

Over the next year they had a few more encounters. We'd bought a house, however, and it didn't have a place for our two-way mirror to go, so I had to catch all the details from Kelly. We married the end of that year, and she privately asked Scottie not to come to the wedding. She aimed to be a faithful wife, and to be honest, she seemed a little bored with Scottie, so I believed her sincerity. I mean, I've never given her a reason to lie about Scottie, so why would she? And Scottie had a steady girlfriend, so just like paying a nickel for a coke, a lay and a haircut was a deal of the past never to be had again.

In more recent news, my wife Kelly is teaching a hockey player how to skate. Some guy playing in the Pacific Coast Hockey League saw her practicing on the ice, and offered to pay her for a few lessons. He knows she's married, but I've been subtly tempting her towards another slip-up. In fact, just the other night, as I shoved my Pop Tart into her hot little toaster, she confessed he was cute and huge, and if he fucked anything like he played hockey, there wouldn't be much left of her for me to come home to. I'm now trying to figure out how to get front row tickets to the main event, because that would be too fucking much!