My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers

"Do you know no boundaries, Fenton? If I ever do introduce you I'll be sure she's wearing a nice big one piece."

"You know me, I'm always going off on Larry about his fine-ass, jailbait wife and she's my sister."

"Jeeze, Fenton!"

I became suddenly distracted when my wife almost collapsed to her knees. The euphoria of an approaching orgasm rendered her legs useless. Jerry caught her waist, helped her back to standing. As he lowered his head to kiss my wife again, fear surged in her eyes. She broke free of his arms and wrapped hers over her bare tits. Her head tilted forwards, away from Jerry.

Something was wrong. My jealous anger fizzled out faster than a Mexican skyrocket, and I felt the urge to go to her and hug her in my arms around until the fearful look was gone.

I set the camera against my chest, and saw that Fenton was still talking to me and hadn't noticed Kelly freaking out. If he had noticed, there'd be no explaining it, so I began snapping my fingers excitedly, and shouted, "Shit, I completely forgot." I reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet and slipped Fenton three twenties. "I helped them finish off a bottle of Patron last night, and told them I'd have you bring a fresh one."

"No need, I brought some bourbon and wine."

"That's not the same. Look, I'll carry down your gear if you can drive back to town real fast and grab one for me."

"I just got here, hombre."

"Come on, they just provided a little X-rated entertainment, it's the least you could do."

He finally agreed, and then asked if I needed anything else from town, and I told him I only needed the tequila. He then backed his Mini Cooper down the small ranger road towards the parking lot, where he turned around and headed towards the gate. I grabbed his canvas bag of fins and another holding wetsuits, and rushed down to our camp as fast as I could.

As I approached, I caught sight of Jerry gently stroking her back, his other hand holding her shoulder. Her hand rested over his, but she still couldn't look at him.

"Kelly!" I called, as I stepped around from the sage brush.

At the sound of my voice she dropped to her knees and picked up her top. With graceful but hurried maneuvering she draped it over her bare tits and took a seat on the log bench. Funny she felt the need to cover herself up at the sight of me––her own husband. I stared at both of them, hunting for the words to begin.

Her voice cracked as she spoke up first. "It's not what you think." It was such a guilty thing to say that my jealously instantly returned.

"Don't say anything––just let me talk for a minute. Fenton's here and we both saw everything that went on."

"What do you mean you saw everything?"

"Exactly what I said, he had a camera with a telephoto lens and he saw everything down here."

Jerry actually broke his silence. "Ali, you cool? Kelly seemed to think you'd be cool with..." He cut himself off before revealing too much.

"I'm fine, but I need a minute with my wife."

"Yeah, sure!" He discretely shifted his wilting erection downwards to hide it as he walked towards the beach about thirty yards. I think he was actually relieved to get away from the situation.

"Before you say anything," my wife began, "it's not Jerry's fault. We didn't plan for this to happen, I swear. I came back here to find you, and when I couldn't, I just lost my head. We talked about it happening so much yesterday, and then everything you said last night replayed in my head. And Jerry's been a total gentleman all day, I swear. It was me. I don't know how it started... I just... I just lost it."

She slouched forwards and her arms remained tightly locked across her chest, hiding her beautiful tits from me. Her eyes settled on my face, and then my chest, and finally the ground. The confusion looming within highlighted the innocence I'd seen earlier. The heat in my neck had completely returned, and with it an urge to share my pain.

"Fenton saw everything, babe. This is exactly why I asked you not to do this."

"I know, Ali, I just–"

"You just lost your head, I get it. But what Fenton doesn't know is that you're my wife, and that's how it's going to stay."

"What does that mean?"

I yelled, "Jerry, would it be alright if Kelly crashes in your tent for tonight?"

My wife was shaking her head no as he came back into camp. "I guess so, what's up?"

Ignoring Kelly's concern, I answered, "She'll explain it to you." I then grabbed her sleeping bag and clothes, and moved them into Jerry's tiny tent.

Kelly used it as an opportunity to get her top back on, and then grabbed my arm and pulled me away from camp. "Can't we just go home, Ali?"

"Not really. I let Fenton think you guys were a couple, I didn't have much of a choice, so unless you can think of something else, you've got yourself a new bunk mate."

She crossed her arms and sort of looked at me with one eye. "You realize you've just given Jerry the wrong idea about me."

"From what I saw earlier he doesn't have the wrong idea at all."

"It's not just Fenton, is it? I knew it! It felt like you were there watching, like you wanted it to happen, and then all of a sudden you were gone. It was just me and Jerry alone. I felt it––you'd left me."

I looked over to see him rearranging his campsite, and I instantly felt like an asshole for not thinking this through. She'd succumbed to Jerry, but she also found it within herself to put a stop to it––for me. And then I go and put her in this predicament. I hugged her against me, and kissed her head. Her warmth flowed through me, and I never wanted to let her go.

"Just for a couple of days, babe, we can do this."

She clutched me tighter.

I dearly wanted to comfort her. "We'll talk about this later, I promise."

She twirled a finger into my dark hair and kissed my lips. "I don't feel good about this, Ali. I just don't."

"You'll be fine, I know you will. You like his company. And I'll be right here."

She quietly hung on me a moment longer, watching Jerry's strong back as he hammered a tent spike into the ground, making the tent fabric exceptionally taut for a few extra inches of room.

"I know, but tonight he's going to think it's OK to..."

"I just watched you put a stop to it. You'll be fine."

She rolled her head against my chest and looked away from Jerry. "If it's not OK, you need to say something to Jerry about it, Ali. I don't know what's going on with you, and now you're putting me in his bed. You need to say something about it."

"I'll work on it, babe. Don't worry about anything now, just have fun. We'll worry about tonight when it gets here."

***

Fenton returned with the Tequila and Kelly vanished into Jerry's tent. Only then did I recognize the situation was more awkward and embarrassing for her than me. I helped Fenton quickly erect his tent, and then the two of us made our way down to the beach where we snorkeled along the cliff face.

Afterwards, as I walked back from the beach, I spied Kelly doing a cartwheel up on the hiking trail along the northern cliff. She landed on her feet and then turned to throw several playful punches into Jerry's chest. He gave her ass a spank and she ran ahead of him. I'd smelled pot around the campsite earlier, and she seemed to have grown amazingly relaxed with the situation.

They both disappeared into splotchy shadows cast by a large tangle of Oregon Myrtle, and thoughts of what I'd seen that morning haunted me once again. The look on her face as his fingers worked magic on her pussy had been so vividly ingrained that I could almost hear her moaning in my ear. Were they about find a nice secluded spot to finish what they'd started? Would his dick be the instrument of choice for round two with my wife's incorrigible pussy? I doubted it, but only because I knew they'd take their time, savoring each other's company, and let it build into a long passionate night of sex. I know because that's what I'd do if I were trying to win the heart of a girl as awesome as Kelly. They would kiss, however, I was almost certain of it. And I fretted over seeing her later, knowing by then she may belong to someone else.

After a dinner prepared on a propane burner, Fenton and I headed down to the rock jetty with a bottle of wine to watch the sunset. As the sky bleed red into purple and the waves shredded themselves against the barnacle encrusted rocks and settled into quiet pools of froth, I temporarily forgot about my wife and Jerry.

Fenton bringing a nice Cabernet was a bit of a surprise, since I'd anticipated a twenty-four-year-old to be all about pounding beers. Apparently coming from money at least provided the elements of class that are purchasable.

On our way back to camp, we passed a beach bonfire, and spotted Kelly and Jerry amongst the ten or so people struggling to remember the words to 'I Will Survive'. Fenton, about five steps ahead of me, made his way towards the group and introduced us. A girl wearing a skin tight sweat jacket offered us a beer, and Fenton grabbed a seat in the sand next to Jerry. Almost immediately Fenton told everyone about his friend Chang who'd bleached his hair orange, and so Fenton started calling him Orangou-Chang. From then on he was pretty much the life of the party.

With some encouragement from Fenton, Jerry finally broke his silent bit to tell a few surfing stories, which then led into how he worked as an engineer six months out of the year and spent the other six answering the call of the wild. Even Fenton was impressed.

Kelly got up, saying she needed to use the bathrooms and turn in early. Jerry arose too, but she told him to stay and have fun. I then got up and volunteered to escort her, explaining I needed to make the same trip myself. Around the first bend of tall European beach grass and just out of ear-shot, I asked if she'd been having fun.

"Actually, yeah. I had a great time, in fact.You?"

"I did alright. Fenton's a trip. I'll probably be sore tomorrow from swimming so much."

"Aw, nice. He seems like a pretty funny guy. I probably would've had a crush on him when I was twenty."

"I missed you," I said, as my hand took hold of hers.

"Good!" Her firm tone and smirk made it clear she blamed me for our situation. As we walked to our tent and then up to the showers, she explained how Jerry took her to a shady secluded spot off the hiking trail and massaged her shoulders as she looked out on the grand view of the Pacific.

"Are you mad?"

"No, but that's all? That's everything that happened?"

"Well... There was another kiss." My hand tensed over hers, but she continued. "He was really sweet about it. He just pushed my ponytail aside and kissed my neck before I even knew what was happening. I don't even think he realized what he was doing, because when I turned around, his hands were up in the air and he looked totally apologetic."

"I'm sure he didn't realize he was fingering you earlier, either."

"You are mad!"

"I'm not."

"And you're not being fair. Jerry had the wrong idea then. And you're the one who asked me to be his pretend-a-girlfriend."

"So he has the right idea now?"

She rolled her eyes in my direction, and laughed with an inflated sigh. "I don't know. Did you talk to him, yet?"

"I haven't had a chance."

"Then I guess he still thinks you have a hardon for him to screw your wife."

Her gate livened up and she couldn't hold back a big toothy smile. Her comment was meant as playful encouragement, intending to crush my negative shit by being her awesomely fun self. Next she jumped on my back, expecting a piggyback ride up to the showers. It worked, my jealousy simmered down until I could only think about her strong thighs wrapped around my waist.

She then whispered into my ear, "You really should have said something to Jerry."

"Why's that? And I don't see why you can't explain it."

"Because when I tried to explain it he already had me in his arms again." Her voice became a seductive whisper, and she spoke right into my ear. "He was pointing out to the cove, to a pointy rock sticking straight up out of the water, and told me it was called Sundial Rock. And while he told me this, I could feel his cock press against my butt, and he wasn't exactly soft." Kelly gently breathed into my ear, filling it with passionate heat and leaving residual cool moisture in its wake. I wanted to stop her and make her confess to kidding around, but hearing her say the word "cock" caused mine to respond. Having her clutched tightly onto me and talking dirty held my jealousy at bay, where it heightened my arousal instead of destroying it.

"He began to push it against me, soft and slow enough that it didn't feel deliberate. But then his hands brushed lower onto my hips, so there was no pretending his cock grinding against my butt wasn't intentional."

She paused to momentarily take my earlobe into her teeth, giving it a little nip. "Then I felt Jerry's thumbs slip into my bottoms, stretching down the waistband." She suddenly stopped whispering close to my ear, and loudly announced, "This is my stop!" She jumped off my back and quickly fled into the women's showers, blowing me a kiss as she rounded the corner.

Son-of-a-bitch did I want to follow her, but someone else was bound to show up at this time of night. Instead I entered the men's room and showered alone. As the warm water hit my face, I wondered what the hell was happening. Four hours ago I dreaded the thought of Jerry seducing my wife, and now I found myself really turned on by my slutty wife's behavior. God did I want to sneak her into my tent for the night and hear the rest of the story.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth, I waited outside the woman's bathroom for over ten minutes. I began to question if I'd missed her, but then I heard her sneakers squeak on the smooth concrete floor inside. When she finally came out, my nose took in the smell of orange flower body oil. The oil also highlighted her skin in a magic way. I let her know how incredible she looked while hugging her tightly against me.

"I'll never get used to how beautiful you are."

She stepped back a foot and pulled the elastic waistband down on her yoga pants. As the waist lowered to her thigh, I suddenly realized what she was doing––she'd shaved herself, clean and smooth. Zero hair surrounded the keyhole fold at the start of her pussy, and no doubt the rest of it was every bit as bald. Damn!

"Oh shit! You gotta let me feel it."

I stepped towards her, closing the gap between us, and as she held the waist band down for me. I set my hand against her pubic mound. It was super smooth, and I wondered what it would feel like once it had been slicked over with her juices. She quickly pulled away, spun me around and jumped on my back again.

"No petting the kitty tonight."

"There's nothing left to pet."

"Are you saying you don't like it?"

"Oh no, I like it alright! It proves my wife is as naughty as they come."

"Oh that's right, I was telling you about my afternoon with Jerry, wasn't I?"

The feel of her bald pussy pressed against my back, with only the thin material of her yellow-ochre yoga pants to protect it, turned my dick into a gangplank. I had to hold my shower-bag over my crotch to hide the boy.

"Did I already get to the part where he fucked me?"

The humorous inflection in her voice gave her away. "You lying son-of-a...."

She broke into laughter. "I'm sorry!"

"So did you make up everything?"

"Everything after the massage."

"Why? I was going out of my mind waiting for you back there."

"I know. I know. I just couldn't help it."

"Why then?"

"You've been acting mad at me all morning. You've been acting kind of mad all day after what happened. You even seemed a little bit mad last night."

"I'm not mad."

"I know. At least now I do. Or at least I know you aren't mad about what happened this morning."

"Jesus, how did I ever marry such a crazy woman?"

She began to tickle my chest and neck until I threatened to drop her.

"So, are you sure you're going to be OK with me in his tent?"

"Why, are you going to be OK with it?"

"It depends. I mean, I was worried you were mad, and now..."

"And now?"

"Well, it's like Jerry's a total guy, but he's sweet and respectful. I feel mean about this whole arrangement."

"He got to spend the day with the hottest chick on this beach. Trust me, he's glad for the company."

"I don't know. He didn't sign on for a pretend-a-girlfriend. What if he wants to bring one of those girls back for the night and can't because of me."

"The more the merrier."

"Ali, I'm serious. He must think I'm a complete mental case after what happened earlier, and I can't have him thinking worse of me than he already does––not if I have to spend another day with him. And I feel like I've been leading him on even though I've tried really hard not to."

My dick softened and my neck burned again. She spoke like a bashful school girl with a massive crush. He was more than a just the stud in our game, and it pissed me off. We'd reached the tent and she slid off my back and took hold of my hand. "He'll understand, babe, you don't owe him anything."

Softening me up with a hug, she pleaded, "Please talk to Jerry. He's been too sweet to me. I need you to set him straight on this arrangement. And ask if he wouldn't mind sleeping in his jeans for tonight."

"I'msupposed to ask him to keep his pants on?"

"I'm imposing on his privacy enough as it is. I can't ask."

There was a gleam in her eye that contradicted everything she said. She'd shaved her pussy––clearly she was in the mood. She wanted me to talk with Jerry, becauseshe'dalready decided to give herself to him. And the awkwardness of their situation was ripe for a quirky, romantic night of passion. My neck felt as if it were on fire. I hesitated to speak as I tried to find a way around my pride and ask her back to my tent. The gleam in her eye only grew stronger as I held her cheek in my palm.

She then startled me by quickly kissing my face, and then dropped down and climbed into Jerry's tent. Only then did I hear someone coming up the path leading from the beach.

It was Jerry, and as he walked into camp, he informed me Fenton had drank quite a bit and could probably use a friend. I quietly led him back a ways, trying to find the words to say my wife was off limits. But no matter how I worded it, I sounded pathetic. The heat my neck grew intense. It was humiliating, horribly so. This was an even more unwelcome feeling than the jealousy. Then I flashed on a future where Kelly was being fucked by every good looking guy we met as I tapped them on the shoulder, asking them to please stop doing that. I had no intentions of being an insecure jealous husband who started fights or pleaded with other men because his wife handed out pussy like Halloween candy.

Jerry stared at me in silence, his blue eyes taking sympathy on my plight in a way that only made me angrier. I couldn't do it. The words simply didn't exist in me, because it was not my decision to make. It had to Kelly. It would be her chance to redeem herself for what she'd done that morning. I forced a grin and thanked him for helping us out of our predicament, which brought a relieved smile to his face.

"You don't have to thank me, man. Your wife is awesome. I'm grateful to have met her." He then added, "...to have met both of you, actually."

Ha! He didn't give a rat's ass about me beyond the fact I'd just stepped aside so he could try to fuck my "awesome" wife. He then entered his tent and jokingly said, "Honey, I'm home." I gritted my teeth and made my way down the path to the beach once more.

As I approached the bonfire, I saw the crowd had thinned down to three guys and Fenton. The booze mangled his speech. I slapped a hand on his back and suggested he contemplate getting into the ocean with a massive hangover tomorrow. The thought of it sobered him up just long enough to call it a night. I led him to his tent and then climbed into my own.

Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers