My Kinky Wife Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers

She handed the phone back to Seth but continued to look at me.

"I swear to god I'm so sorry, honey."

Things cooled down after that incident. A line had been crossed, and I'd made the situation slightly uncomfortable. After our second game ended, Aaron and Seth put away the pool cues and returned the balls at the bar. While they were gone, Kelly grabbed my dick and said she'd make me forgive her as soon as we got home. Then she made her way to the ladies room.

When Seth returned he apologized again, and then made a tempting offer, which was to go someplace and smoke a joint, referring to it as a peace pipe.

I then excused myself and waited for Kelly in the alcove leading to the bathrooms. When she came out, I grabbed her and pushed her into the corner. With her back against the wall I kissed her deeply. My hands ran over her body, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples through her white blouse. I bit her earlobe and breathed heavy words, "You had a guy's tongue inside you, babe."

"Oh god, I know should've told you, I'm so sorry."

"I think your going to need to be punished in a very bad way."

"Please, don't start this here----not now. Wait until we get home and I'll do whatever you want."

"Fine, because I just invited Seth and Aaron back to our house for some pot."

She bit her lower lip and got an 'oh shit!' look in her eye. She'd be fending off Seth's advances for the rest of the night and she knew it. A fitting punishment indeed!

They followed us for the short eight block drive, while she rubbed my dick through my pants and said, "Make sure they don't hang around too long, because the sooner they leave the sooner my plans for you begin."

"Really? So you don't plan on inviting anymore strange tongues into your pussy tonight?"

"Hey, you're the one who invited that horny bastard back to our house! I should give his big dick a little treat just to teach you a lesson. What do you think about that?"

She'd screwed up, and was doing her best to turn it into our game, which was fine by me.

"Big dick? Don't tell me you've been peeking at his package all night?"

"Whoops!"

We turned into our driveway and she moved her hand off my crotch. "No more than an hour and then we chase them out, OK?"

"OK, but a lot of fun can be had in an hour."

"Hey, no more kidding around, there isn't going to be any games while they're here, promise?"

I maintained a devilish expression that promised no such thing.

"Really honey, don't give Seth anymore wrong ideas or he'll never stop."

After meeting up at our house, we smoked out in my tool shed, which was a miniature metal barn barely big enough to hold the four of us and pitch black inside. As we passed the joint we couldn't help bumping into one another, until finally someone pinched, and then there was a push, and suddenly hands were flying everywhere until we spilled out of the door and onto the grass, laughing hysterically. Just two hits and I'd felt it, and Kelly couldn't stop smiling so I know she did too.

Back in the house she screamed, "Oh my god, I forgot I TVOD the winter finals! We have to watch it!"

For the next ten minutes we sat around the TV and watched couples figure skating as Kelly narrated, telling us what moves she could and couldn't do and who was the best at what. Aaron interrupted her, saying, "There's a lot of crotch grabbing going on."

He was referring to a move featuring a guy holding a girl in the splits over his head with one hand as he circled the ice.

"No shit. His hand's right on the button."

"You guys!"

"And I thought all these guys were gay."

"They are----that's how they get away with copping a feel during prime time. They should let some hockey players out there with those chicks, and put that shit on the adult channel"

"Or just put a stripper pole out there."

"You guys!"

I finally put on some music and turned down the volume on the TV, which Kelly objected to. "If I can't watch then I want some ice-cream. Please, please, please, sweetie, go to the corner store and get me some and I will love you so much for it." She ran up and gave me a kiss. "Please, please, please!"

It's impossible to say no to a gorgeous stoned girl with the munchies, so off I marched to the corner store and bought two pints of Ben and Jerry's.

The walk to the store and back took only ten minutes, and as I headed up to the door I heard Kelly scream from inside, followed by an explosion of laughter.

My mind reeled for an instant, and then I found myself racing up the small stone path alongside our house leading to the backyard. I then crouched behind our BBQ and peeked into our living room through the sliding glass doors.

Kelly was laying on her back giggling, with Seth sprawled out next to her. All I could think is they tried some couples ice-skating trickery on our carpet and failed. Aaron sat on the couch laughing hysterically, and muttering, "Shit, that was an illegal grab Seth----I'll need to dock some points for that."

"Man you gotta give me points for that."

Kelly slugged him lightly. "I was over your head! What were you even thinking?"

"I was thinking about my next move." He then rolled her over and spanked her ass, which made her scream and swing wildly at him.

I couldn't believe what I saw, and then I wondered just what would happen if I left them alone for longer than a trip to the corner store. I mean, how far would my hot little Kelly actually let this big horny bastard go? I couldn't help myself----I had to know, so I went back around front and entered. Kelly practically jumped to her feet, and then came for me, kissing my cheek and taking the ice cream from my hands.

I then took a deep breath and lied, "I hate to do this, everyone, but I need to leave the party for awhile."

Kelly turned, flashing me a stunned look. I then explained that Liz from my office had worked late and then found her car wouldn't start. She had a tow truck coming but it wouldn't arrive for close to an hour, and she knew I lived close and asked if I could wait with her just to be safe. I then added that I also offered to drive her home afterwards and she lives about fifty minutes away. It was one of those lies so good I almost believed it myself.

Hearing the news Kelly froze were she stood, holding the ice-cream, her chest heaving from either her acrobatic stunt with Seth or the shock of having me walk in on it. Her eyes waivered with fear and excitement, Aaron just looked dumbfounded, and Seth studied Kelly's reaction, obviously gauging where the rest of the evening would lead----a true wolf.

As I left the house and got into my car, I trembled with apprehension, but it was too late to reconsider. I drove up the street to the corner store and parked, then walked back up the block to our house, headed down the path along side it, and took up position in the backyard again. We had a row of tall junipers that kept me hidden from the neighbors, so it was just me, our large sliding glass door, two horny hockey players, and the naughty love of my life.

They'd finished the ice-cream and Kelly rose from being cross legged on the floor, collected their bowls, and started towards the kitchen, when Seth got up from the couch and stopped her. "Whoa, don't move."

"What is it?"

He stood and put his finger on her back. "Your eighth vertebrae is wonky."

"What?"

"Must've happened when you nose dived off my shoulders."

"My eighth vertebrae? What are you even talking about?"

"I spent two years in chiropractic school, I know what a wonky vertebrae looks like."

"You're so full of shit."

He took the bowls and set them on the floor, then began to rub her spine. "See, it's starting to feel better, right?"

"It never felt bad."

"Well the muscles are relaxing. Oh, wait, here's the problem. Your deltoids rotated forward."

He stretched one arm away from her body and out to the side. He began to work on her freed arm, mashing the muscles all the way down to her wrist and back. He rubbed her deltoid hard as his lips neared her ear. I sensed he was breathing softly over the oval ridges, and then his hand dipped foreword, going into the collar of her shirt and over the top part of her chest.

Kelly smirked. "You really think you're something, dontchya?"

An embolden Seth then threw his left arm around her front side with his palm traveling up her shirt and along her belly. He pulled her close with her butt against his crotch, stretched the loose collar off to one side and began to knead her bare shoulder.

"There we go, things are real close to popping into place." His hips grinded her ass, punctuating his true meaning.

Kelly threw an elbow back, forcing out an "Umfph" and a laugh.

Looking a little flustered over things getting out of hand, she grabbed the bowls and rushed into the kitchen, saying she needed a glass of water. I couldn't see past the kitchen doorway form my vantage point, but I could see Seth walk there and wait, taking off his Kings jersey and dropping it to the floor as he did. He caught her as she came back into the room, spinning her around and kissing her lips. She appeared to pull away, but he pressed his lips back against hers, extending the moment until she succumbed to the soft feel of his hungry mouth. He took the full glass from her hand and reached through the doorway, setting it on the kitchen counter. He then gently tugged the back of her shirt, slowly lifting it up, and then broke their kiss momentarily to lift it over her head. He tossed it far into the living room, leaving her tits exposed. The way they rose and fell with her nervous breathing was mesmerizing. The moment of truth had come, and the butterflies in my stomach were almost unbearable. But I'm sure I wasn't alone, and all parties involved experienced a dizzying rush of anxiety.

She didn't press her chest against his as they kissed, instead she left a small distance, and moved a hand towards his bare peck. At the last minute she took hold of his pewter crocodile pendant and delicately fondled it. Finally he pulled her close, crushing her tits against his chest, trapping the pendant between them. When they separated she closed her eyes and drifted away, muttering, "OK!"

When her eyes opened they found a ferociously satisfied smile, and before she could fully recover he kissed again. Long fingers slipped down the back of her jeans and his stubbly jaw grazed her soft cheek. Their passion ensued, until his hand finally pushed her jeans from her ass and they fell to the floor. She then pulled away, although her head had to follow her body----her lips not quite ready to part with his.

"Timeout! Whoa! Whoa! I can't do this."

"You're doing just fine."

"I'm married."

"I thought you two were happy swingers?"

Seth then moved in for another kiss, and when she didn't resist he boldly palmed her right tit and full on fondled it, his fingers catching a nipple and pinching gently. He'd finally worn her down, and when it dawned on her how powerless he'd left her, she moaned, sounding like a helpless frightened kitten who'd been released into the dog pound.

It was on!

Or so we all thought.

Aaron had all but vanished into his own quietness until right then, when that god awful Sugar Ray song cut loudly through the room, and Aaron placed a hand on his pocket in a useless attempt to silence the musical ring tone. Seth pulled away from Kelly's lips just enough to mumble, "Don't you dare fucking answer that." Aaron timidly ignored him and slowly took out his phone. He walked towards the hall and put it to his ear as Seth called after him, "She's with her ex dude. You are the biggest pussy in the world!"

Kelly shut him up by punching his shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Don't be such an asshole."

"Me an asshole? One minute you're macking all over me and now I'm an asshole?"

"He's hurting."

"He's being stupid. And he's the one who chose a phone call over..." He waved his hand at her partially nude body. "Why isn't he the asshole?"

She opened her mouth but ultimately responded with silence, and a moment passed where neither said anything. She then looked about the room, presumably for her tee shirt, which seemed to have disappeared. Seth's discarded King's jersey sat on the floor next to her, so she reached down and grabbed it instead, then turned her back towards him to slip it on. He wore an extra large that fit her small frame like a nightgown. She then plopped herself on the couch, looking slightly stoned and frustrated. Seth sat down next to her, leaving a small distance between them. She then leaned into him and laid her head in his lap.

"You're right, you're not an asshole."

"Thank you."

"I'm still really high. We should just watch the Winter Finals until Ali gets back."

"What? He'll be gone all night."

"I know----and we can't do this."

"You'll never make it. You can't resist me for that long. No way."

She lifted her head, shocked. "You are the most arrogant son of a bitch!"

"I just know my women."

"Is that right? Well you obviously don't know your women and you've just set yourself up to be seriously disappointed."

His hand was on her thigh and she brushed it off and faced the TV.

A minute later his hand swept up her calf and came to rest on her thigh again.

"God, you really think your something, dontchya?"

He moved it between her legs.

"We can't."

"So you keep saying." He bunched up the bottom of the King's jersey to access her honey pot.

"Seth, no!"

"Jesus you're hot."

"Seth!"

He didn't remove his hand, but she didn't attempt to remove it either.

"Girl, your panties are wet. Feels to me like you've been thinking about this all night."

"You should be so lucky."

Her own lusty heart had betrayed her, yet she insisted on playing otherwise. His hand began moving under the long jersey and it was obvious he was fingering her piping hot mezzanine. She squealed when those fingers arrived, and hummed as they settled in. Then she sighed in frustration. "I'm tired of everyone thinking they can just fuck me, like as long as Ali doesn't object it's like some done deal."

His hand emerged dragging down her blue cotton panties.

"I'm not just some slut."

He snapped her panties away from her feet and tossed them over his shoulder.

"I'm not, so how do you guys get off treating me as if I am?"

"Well..." Instead of saying anything more he returned his hand under the jersey and began to finger her a little more intensely.

"Well, what?" I could now hear what he was doing to her in her voice.

"Well if I was chick, people would probably consider me the slutiest of sluts." His voice sounded firm and reassuring. "So I'm not one to judge." He really fingered her, his gyrating wrist telling of the dance being performed behind the jersey, and her face speaking for its reach.

"Good, because I'm not. Oooo, God your fingers are in there so good!"

"Hey, there's someone I want you to meet." He removed his hand and rocked his hips, nudging her head up and off his lap, and then he motioned for her to sit up. When she did he rose and stood before her, and then began to unfasten his jeans.

"Ha! God, you really, really think you're something, dontchya?"

"No, but this is something----I'd like you to meet Marmaduke."

He pulled his jeans below his hips, allowing his cock to spring out. Kelly hadn't been prepared for what emerged from Seth's trousers, and slapped her hands over her nose and mouth and bunched up her face in a very cute way. "Oh my god! You have got to be kidding."

"How about it, Mamaduke? Didn't I tell you she was a beauty!"

"You have no idea how naughty I feel just looking at that huge thing."

"I think she likes you, boy. Maybe she'll even give you a little pet."

He took her hand and guided it towards Mamaduke, and she let him. She held on to it when he let go, and began to gently stroke it, captivated by the smooth fully bloomed head as it pulsed to the rhythm of her touch. "It could be a baby seal!"

Kelly turned her attention upwards, and confronted Seth's dark eyes and smug smirk with a siren's leer that would have sent me running for the hills. She then put her lips to the tip and slowly parted them over the entire head. Gradually she swallowed a quarter of the monster, and began twisting her mouth and tonguing the helmet so attentively his legs momentarily buckled.

"Shit!" With his smirk returning he put a hand atop her head. "Marmaduke, I think this little swinger girl really knows her stuff." Getting a little too anxious for more he bucked his hips forwards, just enough to make Kelly gag and pop the beast form her mouth.

She wiped the residual spit from her lips. "Now, now!"

She went to work again, this time pushing herself halfway down the shaft. Her throat was slick with spit and thick with dick. Seth scrubbed his fingertips into her blonde hair, pulled tight by her red velvet Scrunchie to form a lovely bouncing ponytail.

"Don't hurt yourself, darling. Many have tried----almost all have failed."

Impervious to his male arrogance, her eyes narrowed with courage and she grabbed his cock as her mouth dove deeper over it. She forced herself further and further down. Now over halfway, the fat cock stretched her cheeks and lips so badly I hardly recognized her. Seth groaned and tightened his hold on her head, seemingly to regain some control over the wild chick. He nudged her gently downwards, ticking off another inch along that slippery slope to her tummy, and forcing tears from her eyes and little gurgles from her neck.

She pulled off to take a breath. "Fuck!" She confronted the beast in her hands, her forehead crushed up in extreme annoyance, and then took another deep breath and resumed. He tilted her head, forcing her to stare straight up his torso, and readied himself to fuck straight down her throat.

He began stroking her hair and grunting as he stared maliciously into her eyes. There was something dirty about him. His intentions were always bad. If a woman was in his presence you knew he was frying her up for some pornographic bonanza. And as he looked down at his cock buried in Kelly's head, I felt certain this sight was not new to him. It's how he'd envisioned her at the Crown Jewel when they first met. For him it was only a matter of time.

Kelly defiantly glared back, fighting her gag reflex and swallowing the intimating Marmaduke. I then understood why she refused to include Seth in our games. He was way too dangerous. His confidence held the key to her panties, she couldn't help herself around him. And now that the inevitable had arrived and she sat naked before him, sucking a dick that rivaled his monstrous ego, she'd appeared to be fighting back. She would not give him the satisfaction of breaking her. This 'little swinger girl' was not someone to be messed with.

His hips then jerked foreword in what appeared to be a muscles spasm, and the last inch plunged into her throat. She jerked away from the invader and coughed, which rocked the long strand of saliva leashing her mouth to his purple cock. She squeezed her eyes shut and swallowed roughly. "Do that again. I just need to be ready for it."

"Really?"

Once more she swallowed his cock, and he pumped her throat until he was balls-deep. Her cheeks puckered and inflated over the massive meat piston and his balls squashed against her chin.

"Uh----shit that feels good. Uh----little swinger girl, I hope you can fit some luggage in there----Uh----I think Marmaduke is moving in! Ohhh!"

He rocked his hips, slogging the fat cock up and down her gullet. The deep accompanying sound was inhumane, like someone stirring a bucket of Jell-O with a sledge hammer.

Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers