My Korean Hottie Ch. 02

Story Info
She made him take her virginity.
3.7k words
4.51
24.7k
24

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

My Korean hottie should have been an actress, as she was gonna pretend to be a date-rape victim.

I'd finished my curry-and-rice thing, and already paid, just nursing a soft drink, when Boh came in. She ordered a plain rice-and-something, and another cola drink, and then got up to use the bathroom. I got up, pulling the hood of my nondescript sweatshirt over my face to hide it and, using my body, poured the liquid contents of a little vial into her drink as I walked by.

Liquid contents, sure! Distilled water from the grocery store.

When she got out of the restroom and went back to her table, Box looked up and winked at me.

I left the little restaurant, and waited in my car. Through the restaurant's window, I watched her eat a small meal and drink her doctored soda. She paid, and then went outside.

Just a few steps away, she started to sway from side to side, and stagger a bit. The girl was a fine actress, but I still worried about her.

I pulled up beside her, in my rented-wreck ugly car, and got out. I opened the backseat door and pulled her in, carefully laying her down on the back seat, with a pillow under her head.

I'd paid for the car in advance, in cash, and did the same for the mom-and-pop motel, just a couple of blocks away. No cameras, no records. I even had on latex gloves so I left no fingerprints. I'd outfitted the rental car with phony license plates, on cardboard. Nobody would be able to trace me.

She was staggering and babbling, doing a fine acting job, just in case someone was watching. I hoisted her over one shoulder, and got her inside, then dumped my hottie on the bed, already turned back.

She lay there, snoring a little, eyes almost closed (but not quite), and trying really hard not to giggle.

Then I had to strip her, just like a real rapist would. It was work! Work? You try to get a woman's clothes off her completely relaxed body, while she give you no help at all and still giggles as you grunt and sweat.

As per 'instructions' I had to cut, tear and rip the material of her blouse, skirt and underwear.

Wanting to be sure I slid 'way in on the first thrust, I lubed up my straining, raging iron rod, and positioned my cock right at Oh's vginal entrance to her little pussy.

The head went in, but then met with resistance. She was still a virgin. I humped back, and then thrust hard into her. The resistance parted, she moaned aloud, and I jammed my meat deep into her little Asian bitch cunt. Deep and hard, 'way up inside, as she groaned and moaned. Then I started pumping in her, watching the little boobs bounce. Bounce 'cause of me and my hard fucking cock.

I banged my girl for ten minutes, while she moaned and humped back at me. I finally screamed and came into that delicious tiny body.

I pulled my cock out and looked down. She'd bled out a lot, and the blood was mixed with my jizz. That drove me crazy, 'cause she was moaning and drooling. I got right back up hard, and I fucked her again, but this time, came all over her face and tits.

Grinning, I pulled on my clothes, not even bothering to wash off my dick. I looked at her one last time, lying there in a pool of sticky cum and blood, no more virgin, I should guess.

I left my calling card, a roll of bills in her pocket and a packet of safety pins in a little envelope (but no fingerprints), then opened the motel door, and walked out. I closed the door on my girlfriend, wondering what she'd do net, when she had to phone her relatives, back home.

I got in the rental-wreck car, drove a few blocks away, and then got out, removing the cardboard car license plate and tore it up. Then I drove back to the rental place, and dropped the keys off in the night slot. Two blocks up the street, I got back into my own car, and drove home.

At home, at night, I started chewing my fingernails down to the second joint. What if Boh was really hurt? What if her roommate-spy had reported back to her Dad? What if ...? What if ...?

Somehow, I fell asleep on the couch, around midnight.

I woke up to my doorbell being pressed, over and over. Looking out the peephole, I couldn't see anybody, so I snatched open the door, ready to cuss out the bastard who was pranking me.

No bastard was there, just a tiny 4' 9" Korean girl, standing there, grinning like a photo-shoot spotlight. She was dressed in the safety-pinned rags of a white, buttonless blouse and a damaged skirt. She looked gorgeous.

I snatched her in and picked her up, burbling and crying, as she laughed and giggled. Then she jumped up on a chair, so her eyes were nearly on mine and said, "Cut crows off!"

"Huh," I answered.

"Take out knife. Cut everything off, so never can be worn again. Make into pile of rags, den throw out rags. Do it right now!"

With my sharp pocket knife, and moving much like in a dream, I sawed and cut through her skirt, as she slowly turned, cutting the material into a spiral, and then again and again, into patched scraps of cloth. She was nude underneath. Then the ripped and torn buttonless blouse, as I cut it off her turning body. She wore no bra. She was naked under the back of my blade. She kicked off her shoes and I turned them into rubber and cloth scraps, and sliced her thin socks into cloth rings.

She was nude, hot, sexy and alone with me in my house. My cock, starting to grow with the stripping and the cutting, rose to its full length.

"You rook at me. Really rook! I like you to rook. Make me hot and crazy to see you rook. Make me more crazy to have you strip and touch me. Craziest of all to have you lick, kiss, suck an' fuck me. We do all dat a lot. Now rook, hard!"

I did. She still had traces of dried jizm and blood on her legs and belly, and more jizm in her black hair. She had a bruise on her cheek. She had a bush of blood & jizz stained girl-fur around her tiny twat.

She looked utterly lovely.

I said, "Boh, will you marry me?"

She giggled and said, "Sure, just as soon as we do 5-liters of jizm."

"Huh?"

"You say 'huh' a lot. You get to ask me to marry you again, when we get to the 5-liter mark. Dat mean dat you gotta squirt 5 liters of jizz inta me or on me."

She put her finger into her mouth, and lowered her head, but looked up, seductively, and added, "I rook it up before I get dinner. Man squirts out about 2 'teaspoons' of jizz, each time he fuck or I suck. Two 'teaspoons' is 10 milliliters. A thousand milliliter is one liter, and five thousand milliliters is 5 liters. So you gotta cum in or on me 250 times before you ask me again & we get married."

She twinkled at me, and added, in finality, "We already do number one here in my mouth and you do number two & three when you took me in the motel, so you'd better get going, cause I gonna keep score. First shower, to clean up, den talk, sleep and den do number four. Den just 246 more cums to go. Wheeee!"

Boh headed for the shower, and I followed, thinking that I was going to order some woman's clothing, for rapid delivery ... and we were gonna have to visit that custom bikini store in Pacific Beach. I also thought, nearly drooling with lust, that Boh was going to be nude around me for several days.

Turning on the hot water, she read my mind (or looked at my cock) and said, "Hookay, I be nude around you for long time. I like dat. I ready for fuck right now. I be ready for fuck or feel about anytime. Not just when you want. I want, too. Even when I bleed, once a month. We put down waterproof sheet and make bloody mess then. I starving for after-virgin sex. Make up for lost time. Shower now, den sex, den I tell you how I call Dad, Granddad.

The shower took about 10 minutes and another 5 to dry off. We barely made it into bed. I reached for the lube and she pulled my hand back, saying, "No need, I drool sex. Stick in. You use me, 'cause I gonna use you. Right now."

I was a foot-and-a-half taller than she was and not built small. My full 8 1/2" went into her tiny Asian body, and, to this day, even now, I didn't and still don't see how she took and still takes it. But I was buried to the hilt of my thrust after one plunge, and she was screaming in pleasure, mixing Korean and English, but all on the basis of, "Yes, yes, YES, fuck me, use me, yes, drive it in, harder ..." and followed by inarticulate grunting and thrashing. She clasped my waist with her hips and legs and humped back against my frenzied thrusts.

After 10 minutes, I couldn't hold back, and was done, shooting her full of sperm and pleasure in a few minutes. Just 245 more squirts inside or on her to go.

She relaxed, let me go, and giggled against my chest hair, her muffled voice saying something about suffocation ... about tiny Korean girl being taken by big American perverts ... and about 'when can we do it again?'

We dozed away the night. The next morning, over breakfast (that I cooked), my tiny Korean girl told me of her call home. It was in parts funny and other parts chilling.

"So," she said, "I wake up in cheap motel room. Of course, I was never asleep at all, but it had to look like dat. Clothes all torn away, and virgin blood all over sheet and all over me. Plus lots of dried jism on my tits and belly, from second fucking."

"I find my pervert-rapist's 'calling card,' a little envelope of safety pins."

"Bra and panties completely ruined, I can't put them on, cause dey be cut off with sharp pocket knife. I pin up my blouse and skirt and put on my socks and shoes. Can't call police, 'cause that would make everything official."

"I feel little lump on my skirt, and find money in a little roll, in the secret inside pocket. Some fucking pervert give me $200. I all swollen and sore 'down dare,' but I walk back to the school. Only a short way. I go to the student center, and den I call my Dad and Granddad.

"Oh, dey mad when I call, 'cause international phone call is money, money, money. They go on criticize, talk money, and start in virgin, virgin. Say the business deal just about done, I got to get home in another couple of weeks, to get married to new partner."

"I have to shout into the phone, say that I was raped. Silence. I scream and sob that I'm not a virgin anymore. I say I was fucked twice. Den I begin to cry ... actually laugh, but dey not know difference. They quiet for a few seconds."

"Den Granddad begins to shout and scream. I never hear him so angry. He tell me I must have been out with American man, it all my fault. He call me prostitute and whore. He scream I make dirty American porn films. Den Dad start shout and scream, say that I dirty whore. Filthy slut. Dat I fuck dogs and slimy things for fun while other Americans watch."

"Dey say I not fit be be in Good Korean Family."

"Den when I say I may be pregnant, knocked up with American bastard, dey go total bat-shit crazy. Day say I not fit to live, dat I deserve to be gang-fucked every day by pack of rabid dogs. Dey say crazy things, torture and burn me and cut out my woman parts, tits, nose, ears, cunt, eyes, den feed to dogs."

"I go on crying and sobbing ... really, laughing so hard."

"Den they call me more filthy names. Granddad screaming like crazy person, say I loose them so much money, and no business deal, and den Dad screams, spits, slobbers and curses and says I not member of family any more, since I was prostitute, filthy slut-whore. Den Dad, he say he take away all my money, do it right now, leave me starve in America, as dog-fucking whore."

"Den dey hang up."

"I wait a little while," Boh went on, "But den I try to call back and find my phone cut off from service. I go to ATM to get out my little bit of money dare, but the account was closed. Dad and Granddad act fast."

"I walk over to where I share a student apartment, but my room-mates wouldn't let me in. I hear then tearing up all my things, even my books, and den throwing everything out window. Dey yell out closed door dat dey been spying on me for Dad for all school time, and getting paid by Dad for reports. Dey laugh and know that I now a fuck-slut-whore. Dey say now anybody can have me for free."

"Boyfriend of one girl come out of door, has little hard dick out and he try to tear off my top and take me again, so I kick him in balls, den turn and run away. I run long way, right out of the school. Den I take SD card out of phone, 'cause I know I can be traced with da phone, Dad said so once. I throw the phone in a big truck going somewhere. Den I call call a cab from a pay phone, and go downtown San Diego. Use the $200 I found in my secret pocket. Get out, walk around block, get another cab, and come here."

"And den," she finished, "I go to house where my man is. He cut up all clothes. Now I naked. Don't own a thread of clothes, and not anything else. Den my man put his huge cock deep inside me, just like two times in motel, and I loved it. And I like being here, no clothes, inside your arm, being felt up.

"OK, pretty girl," I said, cuddling her in close, and caressing one boob, "you're moved in. The second bedroom is yours, whether you use it for sleeping or not. We'll replace all your books. I'll order some clothes, and get them delivered here, and then we'll go shopping for more."

"Not rear soon, I hope," she said. " 'cause I rike being naked around you. Like now. You feel my tit. Feels good. I get ready to suck cock. Even better."

She grinned up at me, and offered her other boob for fondling. Her nipples had become swollen and dark, against her golden skin.

Boh said, completely serious, "Well, I didn't want any problems, like being taken by the wrong pervert ... and I wanted to be in on the action."

"So, as we agreed, you put that little vil of distilled water in my soft drink, and then you left to wait by the car. I ate my just-about-starvation dinner and finished the drink."

"Then, when I got up and left the little restaurant, all I had to do was put my hand up to my head and stagger a little. Hee-hee."

She went on, "Oh, you were so mean and nasty. You tried so hard to be a raping pervert-fucker, but you fail big-time.. So you caught me when I staggered, and den you lift me and put me in the back seat of the car. I fall over and you put a pillow under my head. Den you take me off to motel."

"I play dead limp. You try to carry me in your arms, but you have to put me over your shoulder to get in the motel door. Den you put me on the bed, real carefully, with my arms over my head, and you check to see I'm comfortable."

"Some big, mean, nasty American pervert you are!"

"Den, you start to unbutton my top, but you remember what you supposed to do, so you button me up again. Then you rip open my top. I try so hard not to laugh or giggle. You can't get to the bra hook, so you get out your knife and you cut the center part and the straps, and den you pull it off, so careful, cut out the cups and lay it beside me. Den, 'oops,' you remember and throw it in the corner, where a real pervert would have left it."

"You push up my skirt and try to rip off my panties, but they too strong for you, so, oh-so-carefully, you cut the cloth away on both legs and in the middle, and this time you remember to throw to one side. Big, strong, pervert-fucker."

She giggled, as she went on, saying, "You fiddle with my skirt, and den you rip open the material. I hear it RIP-P-P, and den you check to see if I OK. So I lay there, nearly crazy with need for your big cock, the one I see when you squirt on my cheek, a day ago."

"You pick up my legs, and I let them slide back down, over and over, trying so hard not to laugh. Den you get naked, big cock pointed right at me, and den you put extra slippery stuff on your cock, to make sure it slide inside me easy."

"Yeah, sure, when I already drooling liquid sex-stuff out my pussy."

"So," she continued, "now you ready to take me. I crazy to see, but I keep my eyes all but shut, but I see you spread my legs and put cock-tip inside. Oh, dat feel so nice. Den you press in, 'till you hit virgin. You press and you moan aloud and you talk to yourself, praying that I not feel any pain."

"Then you pull back and push real hard. Big cock go right through virgin ring. Hurt like bee sting, but no worse. Den big cock slide so far inside, and it feel so good. You sink right to the base of your big cock. I never feel anything like it. At start, I was VIRGIN girl. At end of first push, I crazy mad for sex real WOMAN. Can't help it, I groaned and pushed back. I promised I would just lay there like sleeping little girl, but I just can't, it feel so good. You got best-of-all-things cock. I do everything but suck you inside me."

"And, Den, you big-dick, nasty, pervert, you keep your huge dick 'way up inside me. Not even move little bit. You try to stay still, so my tiny pussy can take all your big-cock length. Dis so nice. I work my muscles all around your cock, feeling everything."

"Den you move, just a little, and I start to loose my mind, it feel so good. Can't help it, I moan and groan. Den you start to really plow my not-virgin cunt, deep-in/pull-'way-out and again ... and again ... and again ... over and over, going faster and faster. I cum ... and den cum again. Can't stop groaning. Den, you get extra hard and den you shoot. Jizm go 'way up inside me. I feel each squirt. It hot and mixes with my sex-drool. I cum third time. I never forget feel of my pervert-fucker man stuff jetting into my not-virgin twat."

"Den you pull out," Boh went on, "and I look at my lover-fucker, through little slit of eyes. You look at blood and jizz all over me and leaking out, and den you get hard again, and go back in. You go crazy, thrust hard, over and over, and I thrash and groan. Den you pull out and I feel hot jizz on my face and tits. I love it dare. I want more, everywhere. You pump jizz anywhere on Korean hottie girl you that you can think of."

"Den you remember you supposed to be real bad, mean, nasty pervert, and put roll of money in my skirt pocket and package of safety pins on the little table, next to the bed. I love you so much, I ache to have you back inside me, but I gotta let you go out the door. When you gone and I hear the car pull away, I stretch and purr and wish we had some cameras to make a video of how to deflower a virgin into a real fucking woman."

"You know rest of story," she finished, and grinned up at me, guiding my head down and into the triangle between her legs, where her quivering clit lay in wait for my tongue."

I managed to say, "But I hurt you, taking your cherry." As her legs began a twisting, thrusting movement, trapping my head in a vise-like grip, she answered, laughing and giggling and groaning into another orgasm. She said, "You did hurt me. Just enough!"

She added, "You are best-in-world-pervert-fucker and I, Boh Park, am your hottie forever."

After that, I just licked and struggled to breathe, as my tiny Korean girl had one orgasm after another. I started to be convinced that they'd find my cold, suffocated body, dead from drowning ... in pussy-juice. I eventually got off, all over her tits. Just 249 more jizz-jets to go.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers