My Korean Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Back in the USA, two military men trick wife into sex.
2.5k words
4.13
20.4k
19
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers

Chapter 2 Middle America

We are in Kansas Toto.

From Korea the Army reassigned me to Ft. Riley Kansas, a small base near Manhattan Kansas where Kansas University is located. They sent me over first and my wife, Hae-eu, followed in four months.

To say moving to America was a culture shock to my wife was a major understatement. It took her three months just to stop crying. She missed her family and everything Korean. Her home sickness was literally making her ill.

By the end of the first year she was beginning to acclimate.

Much like Robin Williams who played the Russian Immigrant in the movie "Moscow on the Hudson" the abundance and variety of options in the U. S. overwhelmed my wife and for a long time I had to do he shopping. That and the language barrier were devastating for her. She thought, as did I, that she would not have much trouble conversing in English because she had been able to communicate with the GI's in Korea.

The problem was that in Korea everyone, including the American soldiers spoke a simplified pigeon English/Korean mixture of words. In America English is spoken in that regions vernacular, as it is common in most languages everywhere in the world. In addition there were slang words that were confusing to Hea-eu. Even Hae's own name became a source of irritation.

Hae-eu is pronounced, 'Hay ew'. The 'ew' sounding like a valley girl smelling a fart in an elevator.

One day I came home and she confronted me as soon as I walked into our apartment.

"How man know my name?" she demanded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked thoroughly confused.

"Man at store I never met, call my name."

"I don't understand Hae, why was he speaking to you in the first place.

"I drop my tickie."

"Tickie?" I asked.

"You know paper they give when you pay." She patiently explained.

"Oh, you mean the receipt."

"Yes re-seat. I dropped re-seat and man say my name."

I started laughing and the more I laughed the madder she got. At one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath and my sides were hurting, all the while she is beating on me with her tiny fists.

"Why you raffing at me?"

She has yet to master the letter "L"

It took a while, but I finally got through to her that her name, Hae-eu and "Hey you" sounded very similar. I don't know why I hadn't realized it before now but our life being what it was I guess it never came up until now. I always just called her Hea.

Life for us was a bit of a struggle, but it seemed that things were getting better. I had my friends and Hae had a couple of wives that lived nearby that she associate with, none were Korean. One, Soon Lee, was of Asian descent, (I think Taiwanese) and several were Vietnamese. The Vietnamese ladies kind of stuck together, but they and a few others had a kind of support / card playing group that met once a month. I don't absolutely know that all of the Asian women she associated with were former whores, but it was a safe bet that they were.

Life in the Military was pretty much the same day in and day out. The only thing that altered things was when I would go out on maneuvers with my unit, which was about every other month.

Coming home from the last training mission Hae seemed to be in better spirits and she acted happier than she has since leaving Korea. As soon as I was in the house she drug me to the bedroom and fucked me silly. Usually she had to bitch at me for an hour or so about why I had been gone so long and why I hadn't written her every day, but this night she was the old Hae that I used to know and fell in love with.

After dinner and we were back in bed she asked me to eat her bo gee. It's the Korean word for pussy, spelled boji. It is considered a very rude word in Korea much like 'cunt' is rude in America, but it is the word Hae has chosen to use when referring to her vagina.

If there's one thing I dearly love to do is go down on my wife. My wife, like most Korean women I have seen naked rarely grow much hair around their crotch and even rarer is curly pubic hair like most American men and women have. Korean's have hair that is straight and soft as baby duck feathers and grows almost exclusively on the mound just above her clit. When she stands her slit is clearly visible, even her clit is able to be seen especially when she is aroused.

I ate her to a climax and was just lounging down there licking up her juices and soaking up the wonderful smell of my wife when she starts talking to me.

"You know I rove you more than anything in hoe world my husband."

I paused my licking and looked up into her big brown slanted eyes. "Yes I know you do my loving wife." I said picking up on her references and speaking in the manor that Korean's do when speaking of love.

"I have son-thing to tell you my husband."

"What is it Hae-eu?"

"I fuckee son men why you gone."

I dropped my head back down and lay my face in her gash. I figured this day would come. On one hand I was shaken that it had come so soon in our marriage and on the other hand I was glad she trusted me to tell me and not hide her indiscretions.

Like I mentioned before when we were in Korea I assumed that she was fucking other GI's even after we were married, but it seemed that in that space and time it was expected, here, in the states things were supposed to be different. At least I assumed that they would be.

"Prease say son-thing my husband."

"What do you want me to say? The only thing I can think of is to ask 'why' but I think I know the answer, so why ask it." I spoke into her hole not raising my head.

"I no rove them I jus fuckee them. I rove onry you my husband. They onry for fucking...oh, and sucking dick." She hastily added.

"Did they give you money?" I asked her unfaithful boji.

"Oh no, husband. I no charge them. They fuck me for free. They you friends. I no charge you friends."

I laughed at the irony that my whore wife wasn't charging the men fucking her because they were my friends, as if my friends would fuck my wife and still call themselves my friends.

Who are these friends of mine?"

"Tomkins and Green."

In the Military everyone goes by their last name. That is what is printed on their name tag sewed to their shirt.

Tomkins was barely an acquaintance. I didn't even know his first name. He had met my wife I think only once. Greg Green on the other hand was a fairly close friend, I wouldn't say one of my best friends, but he has been to my house many times. I never told him that my wife had been a whore, but it wasn't a very hard thing to figure out.

"Do you plan on fucking them again?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment. "It ok that I fuckee them?"

"If I say no would you still fuck them?"

Again she thought hard before answering. "I probry no fuck them ...but I probry fuck somebody. I too much horny husband, I need fuck somebody or I go crazy."

"Then you might as well fuck them. Were they good?"

"Oh, yes husband, they very good. Both have very big dick and stay hard very rong time. They get hard many time."

"How did you end up fucking these men while I was away?"

She looked at me like everything we had already discussed was about to come crashing down around her. "It mostly my fault. I jus so horney all time. I sit home an think about all fucking I used to do. I sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I understand. It doesn't matter whose fault it was. It's done and we can't unfuck you. So just tell me what happened."

"Day after you reft Tomkins and Green come rooking for you. I just got out bed and I not dressed. You know I no wear clothes to bed, so I hiding behind door when I talk to them. Son how my titty peak around door. Your friends see this and Green ask if I was naked. I say yes. So they push door and come in. I don't know what to do."

I was thinking. "Both Tomkins and Greg knew that I was out on maneuvers and they absolutely knew that I wouldn't be home for five days."

"Tomkins ask if we have beer. I say yes. He say get beer for us. I think I should get clothes first, but I go and get beer and bring back and stand with hands over pussy. Green take beer and rub cold can on my titty my nipple get hard. Tomkins do other nipple and they laugh."

"Then Green say, you a whore in Korea yes?. I not sure what to say so I say truth. Yes, I prostitute. Then Tomkins say, I bet you miss all fucking you do before. My hands shaking, my pussy wet and I scared, but I still say truth. Yes, I miss much fuckee sometimes, and that how started."

"Green pull me to him and push me to knees, Tomkins get behind and fuck me while I suck Green. I sorry husband, I like them fuckee me, I come many times they stay all day. I make runch, then they fuckee me son more. When dinner come they tell me, put high heels on an Green find black srip, you know one."

'I did know the slip she was talking about. I bought it for her for Valentine's Day. It was silk and so thin that even though it was black you could still see through it if you were up close. It came down to maybe three fingers below the juncture of her legs when she was standing. The bottom two inches were black lace that had holes in it the size of a dime. I knew that when she sat she would be totally exposed with no underwear on.'

"So they tell me get in Green's car. Car have no top. I sit in middrel on box with regs on each side of thing sticking up fron floor. Everyone can see boji, but Green and Tomkins don't care. Then think they do care, they want people see pussy. Showing everyone pussy making me very wet."

I thought about Greg's car. 'It is a Ford Mustang convertible that is painted a hot Porsche red. It was his pride and joy. I have ridden in it with him many times.'

Hea continues, "They take me to restaurant. I very enbarrass, but my boji very wet and horny. Food very good, when man come by serve food they terr me to open regs and show pussy. Then all men who work in resraunt come by rook at pussy. Sonetines Green or Tomkins have finger in boji when men rook. Two tines I cum when men watch. I turn very red in face. Even though I whore for rong tine in Korea, never do things rike this. It make me exciting."

"Excited." I corrected her. "Being exposed and almost naked in public made you excited." I said adjusting my boner under the sheet. Her story had turned me on.

"Yes, it make me excited. After eat they take dance place. Whire they dance wid me they purr up srip in back and show my...how you say ung dung yi in Engrish?" and she pointed to her butt.

"Ass." I offered.

"Ah, yes ass. They show ass to everyone. After dance sit and new man come to table. He ask Green and Tomkins if he can dance with me. They look at each other and say ok. So I dance with new man, have hands awr over me and under srip he hold tittie. He put srip around neck and show everything to everybody.

Tomkins got up and tell man no more dance. Man get mad and push Tomkins. Green got up too, tell new man that can fuckee me if be cool. New man say ok and go to where car sit.

New man take off srip, throw to Tomkins, then push me over car an fuckee me hard. At first I scared, but soon feel good and I cum. When he fin-rish Tomkins and Green fuckee me too. People see us fuck and some stop to watch. It very...exciting for them to see me naked, fuckee three men. Then Tomkins and Green take home."

"Take shower all together, I suck them, they get hard. We get in bed and they fuck one more tine then sreep."

"In mor-ring Green wake up, fuck pussy fron behind. It all sloppy in there. He purr out and push at back door. I do back door onry little times rong time go, he hode me tight and push. It hurt some, but not so much, I no fight, just ret happen. Soon he in all way and I rike very much now. I cum, make much noise an wake Tomkins, when Green done, Tomkins do back door too. It feel way better than remember rong tine go."

Then she looks up into my eyes and says. "You can do back door if want, I rike very much now." She looked down at the tented sheet covering my cock. "Oh rook, you rike my story."

She reached over to her night stand and pulled out a plastic bottle of Jergens lotion and smears it over and in her asshole, she coats my cock with a healthy hand full, then she straddles me and guides me into her ass slow and smooth. She moans in pleasure as my dick fills her up.

She began slowly and gently rocking, she leaned over and kissed me and then whispered. "You fuck back door anytime want. I rove you my husband."

She sat back up and began leisurely fucking her ass on my cock and continued her story.

"They finish fuckee back door we shower again, then make breakfast. everyone nakid, feel good no clothes on. Tomkins and Green get dressed to reeve, but before go say they be back fi clock. Tell me no dress in house and if go out, no underwear. Onry dress and shoe. I say ok and they reeve."

khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers