My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers

I swear I could feel the juices dripping from them onto the floor beneath me as my hips jerked and trembled in raw need. When Jack hit the switch the dam of impending pleasure burst and I was totally swept away by the huge tidal wave of sexual release that exploded in my brain. My ears rang as my vision blurred and even as the kiss of the lash found my aching nipples I shook like a leaf in the winter wind as my body convulsed with a level of pleasure that I never thought possible.

I could feel the milk dripping from my abused nipples onto the floor beneath me as master continued to mercilessly flog my bound udders and I didn't care how much it hurt as long as the pleasure continued.

It was almost evening before I managed to rouse my new slave from slumber. She had passed out with the intensity of her orgasms and I had carried her off to the house where I laid her on the bed, then returned to finish my work in the office. I had taken the time to gently apply udder balm to her rope marked breasts that were now a delightful shade of pink.

* * *

Friday morning I insisted we both shower together and then I shaved myself much to Big Tit's dismay; where upon I quietly informed her that we needed to be on the road for her appointment promptly by eight. I had her put on a black satin and lace cincher with matching lace stockings, and five inch heels. Over this I chose a knee length bright green satin halter dress that gave a magnificent view of her creamy flawless cleavage.

She brushed out her shoulder length gold streaked hair and applied her makeup then I placed her slave collar about her neck. She meekly bowed her head as I clipped her leash in place and trailed me out the back of the house to the barn where I ordered her to lift her skirt and bend over the hood of my Solstice. She blushed but eagerly complied whereupon I slid a remote controlled vibrating dildo in her bald cunt telling her that if it slid out without permission she would be punished.

I had her stand as I drew up a stool to sit down on it beside the car and ordered, "Open your dress and feed me those tits bitch!" She grinned and eagerly untied the halter top of her dress to bring her left udder to me mouth as she asked, "Am I allowed to orgasm on the trip Master?"

I nodded as I suckled and nibbled on her thick dark nipple and she sighed, "Oh Master J you are so good to this unworthy whore."

Jack's breaking of our usual routine was a bit unsettling to me as I relished in taking care of him, it was one of the ways I could express my deep unspoken love. However I also knew that today was a very special occasion for both of us and just went with the flow. The only evidence of my last tit flogging was a few light pink lines across my generous udders and the fact that they could be seen wearing my dress didn't really bother me at all. In fact if anything I bore them proudly as evidence that I indeed belonged to my master.

I held my tits out to Jack relishing in the delightful sensation of the warm nectar that flowed through my nipples into his surging mouth. I closed my eyes and accepted the fact that by nightfall I would bear my master's symbols of ownership in my body and be marked as his private property. I thought back to when I had been married to Tom and how many times I had asked him to pierce me for rings but he had insisted that it would be too much hassle. But with Jack I would be in a position where I could go around with my breasts exposed for days on end and only Jack would see and appreciate their significance.

The dildo in my pussy felt good and I felt reasonably sure I could keep it in place as long as Master didn't start using it on me. I had gradually learned how to somewhat control my sex drive when he would suckle me, however if he put me in the milking stantion I just couldn't fight it. There was something so totally decadent about kneeling in a machine and having him mount me from behind that I found so erotic.

The drive to Omaha took about three hours and we had a wonderful time, putting the top down on the Pontiac and just cruising down the interstate. Big Tits had no qualms about my slipping my hand in her dress and fondling her tits or running the vibrator in the dildo. She seemed to relish in letting me caress and tease her body as we headed west. I ceased my play when we neared the twin cities and she read the directions to our meeting place, assisting me in navigating the streets to the access road that led to a large two story warehouse in the south west section of the city.

I saw several cars parked outside the structure and wheeled the bright yellow Solstice up next to a BMW Z-4. I exited the car and reaching in picked up my portfolio then watched as Melinda got out of the car and taking her leash she clipped it to her collar and extended it to me proudly.

I cast an intense questioning look and she bowed her head as she insisted, "Master I am your slave. These people know that you are in the lifestyle, so there is no need to be discreet here." I nodded and in moments I was leading her across the pavement towards the door.

Pushing the door open I found myself standing in a spacious room that was well appointed with furniture and plush carpet. I almost exhaled a deep sigh of relief when I noticed that three men were sitting in plush leather chairs around a fireplace. Each of them had a naked woman kneeling beside their chairs as they looked at me. A tall distinguished looking gentleman smiled at me noting Big Tit's collar and leash as he stood to stride across the floor. Extending his hand he introduced himself inviting me to join them.

I managed a quick glance at the setting across the room and realized that my brazen risk had paid off in spades. Jack had told me over dinner last night of this meeting and I had expressed my joy at the prospect of him getting the contract to design this private underground BDSM club. This project could well be the flagship of his career and I knew too that this could also mean an expansion of my limits as Jack's slave.

Keeping my eyes lowered I leaned in and whispered, "Permission to speak Master?" He turned his head and frowned then nodded. I leaned closer and whispered, "I think I'm a bit over dressed Master."

His eyes lit up and he nodded in comprehension before snapping his fingers and waving his hand. I reached behind my back, ran down the zipper and then untied the string behind my neck letting the dark emerald green satin to glide to the floor at my feet. I stepped out of it and picking it up held it in my hand as Jack then led me across the plush carpet as I felt the eyes of the three suit garbed men taking in my cincher clad form. Jack took his seat and dropping the dress to the floor I knelt on it beside his chair. I placed my hands behind my head with elbows back and knees wide with my head bowed as I heard one man blurt, "Oh my God, look at the rack on that slut!"

I couldn't help but blush as Jack chuckled, "This is my new cow/slave Big Tits; she's getting rings in her tits and cunt today."

One of the other men spoke, "Her tits are perfect for bondage and suction. Is she producing?"

Jack replied, "Oh yes. She produces about two pints per day right now. I milk her three times a day."

"Very nice, she seems well behaved."The first man declared leaning forward to stare at my jutting udders.

Jack laughed and quipped, "She is very eager to please and we have learned a good deal together."

The obvious leader of the group spoke up, "Let my sub get you a drink Jack, whatever you like."

The meeting took almost two hours with Jack showing them his designs and ideas then they took us for a tour of the vast structure with him leading me about on my leash. The other women were docile and eager to please trailing along behind their owner as well. I had to admit that I had been nervous as hell having three total strangers watching my every move but after about ten minutes I grew accustomed to the situation.

Once we returned from the tour I used the signal that we had agreed on for my need to use the facilities and Jack asked if one of the other females could show me where it was. Jack handed the girl my leash and she led me across the room and down a long hallway to a large locker room with an attached bathroom. The woman I learned was the wife of her Dom and that they had a child away at college. She was both warm and friendly telling me that she would like to have us come back and visit their home.

I wasn't sure as to the proper etiquette for this sort of thing and confessed that to the older woman who in turn enlightened me; "The Dom's will most likely ask permission to check you out after the business part of the meeting is over but there will be no actual sexual interaction as such; unless you master say so. However, if invited back you can bet that your mouth will get a good work out as well as those big cow tits."

I blushed and smiled then reinserted the dildo in my pussy as she watched and retorted, "Damn girl you get a dildo? This guy must love you to be so generous. Let's get back before they send Amy to look for us."

I was pleased when the committee agreed to awarding me the contract to design and remodel the structure into a private high class BDSM club. The consultation fee alone would set me up for a long time and it also gave me a place to bring my new slave and train her under the guidance of other Doms. The men signed the contract then handed it back as one man quipped, "Would you mind if we checked out your sub; Just a light inspection, nothing sexual unless you agree of course."

I had to smile knowing that Big Tits would really enjoy having these men toy with her a bit and I looked down at her and commanded, "Step into the center of the circle Big Tits and let these fine gentlemen check you out."

She actually blushed but simply whispered, "Yes Master Jack."

I watched with pride as she rose to her heel clad feet and moving into position, she spread her stocking-clad legs shoulder width apart and remained motionless as the men each in turn hefted her lush udders, teased her thick dark nipples and explored her dildo stuffed cunt at will. The second man asked permission to suckle her tits saying he had always wanted to taste a woman's milk and I agreed to allow that. The first man asked for the other nipple and to my surprise the third asked to eat her pussy. I told him he could but that the dildo had to stay in place.

Master's consent took me by surprise but I had to admit it was a most pleasant one. I braced myself and let the three men take their pleasure with my eager body. I had never had two men assault my big udders before and they wasted no time in latching on like twin leaches. They were demanding and showed me no mercy as they tugged and bit my thick dark nipples and drew my warm nectar from my stripped creamy tits. However the third man's effort with his tongue on my clit was almost my undoing.

Jack turned on the vibration unit and when combined with the attention to my udders I found myself in trouble. I risked a glance at him and saw the confident expression on his face and taking a deep breath I found the resolve to maintain my footing. I could feel the milk coursing through my nipples as the men drank their fill and the pleasure from my clit was building steadily. I knew that I had to maintain my place and make my master proud of me in front of these men; I knew that his dignity required it.

I slowed my breathing and focused on the sensations at my tits forcing the pleasure in my loins to take a backseat as it were. I knew that if I could empty my tits before the pleasure in my pussy took over I would have it made. I shivered as the men at my breasts licked away the last drops of my milk then turning to my master declared their approval of my product," She is indeed a cow Jack, her tits must be a total delight to flog."

I heard Master chuckle as he replied, "Oh she squeals delightfully and wreaths like a whore in heat when I punish her big cow tits. I'm looking forward to her getting rings so I can lead her about by them."

I said nothing as I led my now dressed slut back across the parking lot towards our waiting car. The shade of the trees lining the lot had kept it relatively cool and after placing my portfolio in the trunk I allowed her to sit in the passenger's seat as I stood beside the now closed door. I smiled down at her and quietly informed her, "You have pleased me well Big Tits, you demonstrated great self control in there and because of that I will reward you now."

"And how is that my kind Master?" she whispered, her head bowed. I licked my lips and reaching in my pocket took the remote to the dildo in hand as I sighed, "I will let you come right here." I hit the button that activated the high setting on the vibration unit and watched as my slut arched her back against the seat as her hips jerked in response to the in rush of stimulation. I stood totally motionless as Melinda's voluptuous body wreathed and trembled in the seat her lush tits bouncing lewdly in her dress as her hips jerked rocking on the vibrating black shaft in her bald pussy.

I reached down and slipping my hand in her bodice found her left nipple and without a word pinched it hard as she squealed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she begged, "Oh for the love of God Master, let this shameless whore come for you, please!"

I let go of her nipple and walking around the car slid in behind the wheel to reach under her skirt and cup her sopping sex. My fingers pushed the dildo in deeper as I grinned and commanded, "Come for me you worthless whore!"

I was still recovering from the massive unexpected orgasm when Jack drove the bright yellow Solstice into the almost empty parking lot of the private clinic. He pulled up next to the low single storey building and getting out he attached the leash to my collar and brazenly led me up the walk to the glass door where it opened and we walked inside the cool building away from the hot early summer sun.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times once inside and discovered a woman wearing a lab coat and a black slave collar behind the counter. She smiled at us and asking Master's name she rose and led us down a hallway to a large room complete with a gynecology type table in the center. I saw the now familiar hand gesture and unzipped the dress and laid it over the chair by the door as the woman patted the table indicating I should sit on it.

I meekly complied assuming the prescribed presentation position as the lab coated female laid out several items on the counter from the cabinet on the wall. I listened as she questioned my master as to my last time being milked and he quipped about twenty minutes ago. The woman looked at him and smiled knowingly replying that the man had called him telling them that we were in rout.

I was unprepared for the tall well groomed man that then entered the room. He was like a young Tom Sellik and I blinked my eyes in stunned disbelief at the striking resemblance. Moving across the room he slipped on a pair of examination gloves and stepping up to me he hefted my lush udders in his hands as he observed, "She has excellent muscle tone for having such large mammary. Half cup bras and corsets will help give her the support she needs to stay this nice for a long time. However, once the rings are in place her areoles will start to swell and they will stand out enough to draw attention to them under a bikini or a dress unless you remove the rings."

Looking at Master he asked, "How do you want them placed?" I waited in total submission as I heard Jack decree, "I want them put in vertically, so they are quite obvious. Big Tits is my property and I want other Doms to know it; the cunt rings can be horizontal." The lab coated man nodded and turning to his assistant he spoke, "We'll inject each breast with a harmless dye in order to trace her milk ducts and passageways on an X-ray. Then using the lazar I'll do the piercings so as not to interfere with her milk flow."

I watched Melinda closely as she waited in silence, she was taking this all in stride without any sign of hesitation and I had to admire her resolve and grit. The surgeon took the syringe from the nurse and grasping my slave's left breast he squeezed it firmly holding it steady as he placed the tip of the two inch needle against the tip of her nipple and slowly yet firmly guided it down the length of her dark thick nubbin. A low gasp escaped her lips as the needle disappeared into her flesh as the man then slowly injected the dye into her creamy milk bag.

He eased the needle back out and I realized that he was doing it on purpose because he enjoyed hurting the women he pierced. I had to admit that the idea of forcing needles into my slave's big creamy udders held a certain appeal; I would have to check that out later.

Loosening his grip on her breast he took the second one in hand and taking a fresh syringe he repeated the process again taking his time watching the gleaming needle disappear into the big busted brunette's creamy breast. I had to admit that Melinda was bearing up rather well under the torment of her udders and I glanced at her face just in time to catch her looking at me and she gave me a sly wink that told me she actually liked the pain.

She bowed her head quickly as the physician turned to his assistant and said, "Take her to the radiology room and shoot two views of each breast; one from the top and the second from the side so I have a 3-d image of each."

I handed the leash to the woman and she led Big Tits from the room as Thad removed his gloves. He waited until both women were gone then looking at me he spoke up, "I must confess Jack that I am most impressed with this slut. She is the first Sub I have never had to strap down to give her the injections. I think it safe to say she's a level two pain slut at least. How often do you milk her?"

I told him and he nodded informing me, "Keep her on schedule, however ease up on the pressure to about half of what you normally use till she's all healed up. Unless you think she would enjoy it I can take my service fee after I pierce her areoles."

I smiled at him and replied, "Oh by all means wait, I want her bearing all four rings before I order her to pleasure you. She is such a shameless whore that she deserves that much."

I stood before the X-ray device as the lab coated woman positioned the equipment and tried to slow my breathing. The unexpected warmth of the stranger's hands on my breasts had made my pussy sopping wet again. However when he had forced the long silver needle down the length of my nipple into my generous udder I had almost had an orgasm! I was still trying to figure out why the searing pain of the needle made me so hot but it was something that I found I wanted more of. What would Jack think if I asked him to use my tits for pin cushions?

I watched in submissive silence as my lush udders were placed on the two plates and the shots taken then the table rotated and the plates were placed between my breasts and two more were taken. Even as the woman placed them in the developing device she looked at me and asked shyly, "Does he really milk you, like a cow?"

I nodded and making sure we were alone I answered, "Oh yes. I'm my master's human cow and he milks me every day and breeds me as he likes. I also am his sex slave and he disciplines me as he desires." I wasn't expecting what happened next, the woman moved to stand before me and her hands came up to heft my heavy udders as her fingers teased my thick nipples. I gasped softly as she insisted, "Your tits are so damn big. My master will enjoy piercing you so much."

Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers
1...345678