My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers

It was quite obvious that the woman was not in the least bit concerned for her well being as she lay over the horse strapped securely into place. Her plump breasts, probably a solid C cup hung down through cut outs on the leather padded surface. Each of her deep red nipples were pierced with a heavy duty angiocatheter needle and suspended from each of these were sections of heavy-duty aluminum chain that was connected to three weights that had to weigh several ounces each. The result was that her beautiful breasts were stretched towards the floor into cones of tormented tit flesh. I was unable to resist and taking a single finger I tapped each of the suspended weights. I smiled watching her tits change shape with the movement as the woman groaned and begged, "Oh please Fuck me, please I need to cum!"

I turned to Jessie and saw the man moving behind her unzipping his trousers as Big Tits watched in abject awe and delight. She remained silent as I moved in front of the sightless woman and unzipping my slacks eased my hard man root out. There was open envy on Maria's face as I lifted the woman's head and thrust my cock into her waiting mouth as Jessie drove his cock into the helpless woman's body.

Even as she moaned around my shaft the two women knelt beside the table and with sadistic smiles started to tap the suspended weights making them sway back and forth as the woman squealed. I gave Jessie a high five as we double teamed the poor slut filling the room with the scent of aroused female. The bound redhead started to tremble and in mere moments she came, her mouth tightening about my shaft as she tried to draw my hot seed from my balls.

I eased away and reaching down grabbed Tit Slut by the hair. She instantly turned her attention to me and with a giggle reached for my glistening shaft. I let her take it in and started to fuck her face without reservation as Big Tits continued to torment the helpless woman's tits. Jessie grinned as the woman came a second time then he eased his cock free and stepping away he ordered Big Tits to lick him clean.

I held the busty blond firmly in my grasp as I filled her sweet mouth with my essence and she swallowed it down with relish then licked me clean as well. In a few moments we were all tucked away and opening the door found another couple waiting to take up where we left off.

I had to admit that seeing the bound redhead suffering so openly for her master's pleasure had made me shiver with need. My breasts were starting to ache with my abundance of nectar and once we were seated back in the booth I spoke, "Master Jessie, a time out if you please?"

The man's eyes gleamed as he asked, "What is it wench?"

I kept my head lowered as I asked, "Would it be improper to have you drain my udders here in the lounge?"

I felt his hands cup my clamped E's as he answered, "Not at all Big Tits. Are you full?"

I nodded eagerly as I heard Jack inform him, "Well Jessie milk that big cow for me and don't be gentle either." A shiver coursed through my form as I heard Jessie order me astride his lap and with unfeigned eagerness I complied.

My dark nipples were throbbing and aching with the pressure from my swollen glands and I knew that there was no way I could remain discreet when Jessie removed the clamps. On the other hand I knew that I desperately wanted this. I had to prove to Jack that no matter what he required of me I would obey, even if it cost me some humiliation. I had no idea what Tit Slut was doing with Jack as I held my clamped udders out to Jessie.

I bit my lower lip knowing that Jessie had been looking forward to this for a long time and I felt a great sense of satisfaction knowing he and Maria were working on becoming a breeder and human cow team as Jack and I were. I held my lush udders in my hands and waited as Jessie gently kissed each of my trapped nipples in turn as I gasped and quivered with anticipation. I licked my lips as his skilled fingers unscrewed the clamp on my left nipple and felt the acute anguish as the feeling returned to it. I loudly whimpered not caring who might be watching as the clamp fell away and Jessie brought his hungry lips to my milk swollen udder.

It was quite obvious that Jessie was taking my masters advice as his mouth gripped my swollen tender dark brown flesh. There was no gentleness at all as he tugged at my milk swollen tit bag with a vengeance. I fisted my hands as the tears formed under my lashes as the anguish in my nipple exploded in all its fury. Jessie took his pleasure tugging and biting my flesh as my warm sweet essence all but squirted into his hungry mouth. I sat astride his lap biting my lip to remain silent as he ravaged my breast as my pussy ached with need.

I eased Maria into my lap and she smiled at me as she leaned down and whispered, "Could we go get a play room Master Jack?" I glanced over at Big Tits and smiled knowing that she was going to be busy for quite a while and nodded. Maria glanced about and suggested, "Please allow this slut to see if one is available." I nodded and she quickly scrambled to her feet to inquire about it.

The room was about the size of my office and well stocked. We had access to the room for thirty minutes and I wasted little time. Spotting the device I went to work on her knowing just what I wanted to do with her. In mere minutes I had her seated on the press and pushing her lush tits through the opening I secured her in place.

Tit Slut gasped and whimpered, "Oh please Master Jack show mercy, please."

I simply grinned and retorted, "It's time you learned what real breast discipline is bitch!"

She shivered and I waited wondering if she would use her color code to stop me but she just whispered, "Green Light Sir."

I wasted little time knowing that I was working against the clock as I tightened down the screws and compressed her lush tits.

Tit Slut groaned and to my surprise she begged, "Please more Master Jack, squeeze the milk from my big tits!" I watched her nipples very closely as I increased the pressure and to my delight a small drop of blue/white liquid formed at the tip of each nipple. I leaned down and licked it away tasting it's sweetness as I looked up at her and smiled.

"Hot damn bitch you are producing, Jessie is going to be very pleased!" I exclaimed.

She panted and pleaded, "Please a favor Master Jack?" I nodded and she explained, "Take me home and put the pumps on me and let my master watch me be milked. He has wanted this for so long, please?"

I considered her request and smiled as I insisted, "It will cost you bitch."

She nodded eagerly, "Anything you desire Master Jack, I promise!" I reached down and pinched her throbbing nipples as she shivered and groaned in anguish as I informed her of what I wanted from her. But she agreed eagerly.

* * *

By the time we returned to Jessie's home a little after midnight I knew that this week was a definite turning point in my life. I had shed all concepts of inhibitions at the club while enduring Jessie's draining of my lush udders and had somehow managed to ride his fingers which he had slid under my skirt and brought me off as a reward for his mauling of my tits. After his feeding we had waited until Jack had returned to the table then Jessie introduced us to several other couples from the club.

I stood beside the Hummer as Jessie and his wife went into the house sensing that Jack needed to converse with me. I smiled as he unclipped my cuffs and eased my dress away giving him full access to my bosoms. I leaned back against the warm metal of the SUV and relished in his gentle yet demanding touch as he asked, "Is everything going okay with you?"

I reached up and caressed his cheek as I nodded and whispered, "Well Jessie isn't you, that's for sure but he's okay and I trust him. How's Tit Slut?"

He chuckled and replied, "She's got a ways to go to catch up with you but she's producing and can't wait to show Jessie."

I giggled and quipped, "I had a feeling that using the pump on her this afternoon would turn the corner for her. She wants Jessie to be her Milker and breeder."

Jack grinned and retorted, "You did? NO wonder she was oozing when I put her in the tit press!"

My eyes flashed as I asked, "Did you use a flyswatter on her tits?"

Jack shook his head and retorted," Nope used a wooden ruler instead. She was begging me to fuck her after about a dozen strokes."

I laughed and begged, "Master please take this slut out in the back yard and use me, I need your hard cock in my ass."

I heard Jack chuckle as he shook his head and retorted, "Not tonight Big Tits, tonight we need to get some sleep. I have to be at the site by eight and you have to bath and shave me in the morning. So get your sweet ass upstairs!"

Jessie was waiting in the living room when we walked in the house and the smile on his face brought us up short when he asked, "Could I get you two to join us in the basement for a few minutes?"

I nodded and taking Big Tit's hand I led the way back downstairs where I could hear a familiar sound coming from the play room. We stepped inside the room to discover Maria bent over the horse her hands and ankles securely bound to the rings in the legs. I grinned seeing the transparent cylinders that encased her lush tits as drops of fluid dripped from her nipples.

Jessie grinned and retorted, "The sexy bitch couldn't wait to show me and all but insisted I put her on the new goat milker that came in the mail today. Damn Jack she's actually starting to produce!"

I dropped to one knee beside the bound woman and reaching out I lightly tugged on the cylinder as Maria moaned in distress. I smiled and informed him, "If you put her on this once every three hours for about ten minutes her rate will increase and in just about a week or so she'll really start to give you more product."

Jessie smiled and turning to Big Tits he hugged her unashamedly as he gushed, "She told me about you letting her try your pumps and how much it helped. Thank you Big Tits."

I saw Melinda smile and hug him back as she teased him and retorted, "Now you need a milking stantion like I have at home, it's so nice for breeding and discipline too."

Maria lifted her head and softly pleaded, "Master Jessie would you allow this wench a favor please?"

Jessie moved to her bound form and lightly swatted her ass as he smiled, "And what is it now you shameless cow?"

The young woman blushed a deep crimson hearing herself referred to as livestock but never hesitated as she begged, "Would you allow Master Jack to fuck my ass as you use my mouth? I crave to have my holes filled."

Jessie pondered the blonde's request and then smiled as he insisted, "I have a better idea if Jack's open to it. We'll double team you tonight as long as we can double team Big Tits tomorrow evening out by the pool."

I gasped hearing Jessie's suggestion knowing that I had been silently pondering this all evening. I turned my eyes to Jacks and saw him giving me a questioning look which I blushed and nodded accepting his decision on the matter.

Jack nodded and retorted, "I get dibs on her asshole though, That's my private domain, you might say Jessie."

Jessie grinned and agreed; "Great that way I can torment her big tits while we fuck the shit out of her."

In mere moments it seemed we had the cylinders off Maria's big pink tits and Jessie sampled her sweet nectar before the young woman was suspended from the ceiling as Jack removed his clothes. I meekly knelt and using my talented mouth I prepped him for his anal assault on Maria's tight asshole.

Jessie secured the blonde's legs out in the splits giving them access to her obscenely spread pussy and rear as she hung off the floor. I knelt beside the girl watching as the men prepared to give her what she so desperately craved. Jessie stepped up and taking his hard shaft in hand bent his knees to lower himself down just enough to engage the thick crown of his man root between her spread labia.

I saw Maria tremble as she waited in eager anticipation as her husband/master straightened his powerful legs and thrust deep into her bald snatch. Her head dropped back as a low groan escaped her lips. I smiled feeling a slight stab of envy knowing I had to wait till tomorrow evening to get my pleasure from both men. A sudden inspiration hit me and with a coy smile I reached out and even as Jack stepped up behind the suspended woman gently grasped his thick man root in my hand and guided it to the woman's puckered anus.

I took a risk and looking up into Jack's eyes I winked and whispered, "Make her squeal with pleasure Master Jack. Ream her out good, please?" He smiled back and to my surprise he reached down and caressed my hair as he pressed his thick, flared crown against her waiting rectum.

Maria sobbed, "Ohhhh GODDDDDDDDD!" and Jack grasped her hips holding her in place as he lifted her up forcing his thick tool into her tightness.

I felt Maria's snug asshole give way as my glistening shaft slid into her tight back passage. Her voice filled the room as she groaned, "OH MOTHER OF GOD!"

I held her in place allowing her young body to adjust as Jessie fondled her lush tits and smiled as he demanded, "Is this what you crave whore, you wanton slut!"

The young woman nodded and trembled in my grasp as she turned her head and pleaded, "Please a blue light Sir or you'll tear me up." I nodded in understanding as I felt unseen fingers moving around the base of my shaft applying some scented lubricant. I glanced down to see Big Tits was doing her best to make this as pleasant for both of us as possible. I eased back slowly then thrust in again straightening my legs as Maria sobbed, "Oh Jesus Fucking Christ! Yes!!!!!"

That was all the time Jessie needed. grasping Maria's lush tits he started pumping into her sweet pussy. The blond quivered and moaned loudly as she hung there impaled on two hard cocks as we ravished her helpless form. I kept my strokes rather short but hard as the young woman moaned and sobbed in total decadent delight. Her body wreathed and trembled as Jessie tormented her nipples and called her vile names.

To my surprise she agreed saying she was a wanton whore and needed her holes filled by hard cock, it didn't matter who's! Big Tits found a low step stool and bringing it close she mounted it bringing her lush tits to mouth level and in seconds I had a warm thick nipple in my mouth as I savored the sweet rich nectar of her udders. I started ramming in harder lifting Maria up letting her drop on my thick stalk as she squealed and begged for mercy knowing full well there would be none shown.

The sexy blond bitch started coming without any warning as she shook and trembled in our grasp. Jessie pinched her nipples savagely twisting them as the helpless woman cried out her pleasure and pain . I bit Melinda's nipple as I felt my balls let go and she held my face to her breast as she begged, "Oh Master bite harder, make this slut come! Please!"

* * *

I was standing at the bedroom window about four in the morning when I sensed Jack move from the bed and come up behind me. I smiled as his strong lean hands cupped my heavy swollen udders from behind me and he drew me back against his broad bare chest. I let my weight lean against him as he asked, "Are you alright sweet thing? Has today been too much?"

I let my head drop back against his shoulder and inhaled the tart scent of his cologne as I sighed, "Oh Master Jack no. In fact Jessie has been a most considerate Dom; he adheres to the color code rigidly and yet allows me to feel safe with him. He seems to have little trouble letting Maria service you and yet I can tell that he's very aware of what she wants from you."

Jack nodded and gripping my udders he replied, "Yes, they have been together for over ten years and know each other rather well. Are you ready for tomorrow evening?"

I blushed in the darkness and felt a tremor of excitement course through me as I pondered his question. "The only time I have ever serviced two men was in KC with Jeffery. To be quite honest you two were far too gentle with me then and just the thought of what I know Jessie wants to do with me has me soaking wet."

There was surprise in his voice as he asked, "What did he tell you?"

I turned in his arms and slipping my arms about his neck I informed him, "I want him to secure me backwards over the horse and milk my tits then use the crop on my udders and pussy till I come. Then I want him to ly on the bench and I'll impale myself on his cock and you can take my asshole. I will be gagged while you both plunder my body all you like."

Even in the dim moonlight I could see the stunned look on his face as he insisted, "Are you sure about this Melinda? Your poor tits will be very tender after the crop, not to mention your pussy."

"I know Master. However my honor as your sub is at stake here. I must prove to all that I am eager to bear your rings of ownership and this is just one step in that process, correct?" I replied as his fingers teased my damp nipples. I moaned feeling my milk letting down and Jack lock stepped me back to the edge of the bed where he sat down and without any hesitation brought my left udder to his mouth.

I swirled my tongue around her dark thick nipple and felt the warm liquid form at the tip, it tasted sweet and delicious as I gripped her flesh with my teeth and bit down slowly letting the discomfort build in her breast. Her hands held my head in place as she whimpered and sighed, "Oh damn Jack, you are such a good master. You know how to read me so well. Drain me please? Make me cry out in anguish as you take what is yours!" I nodded and tugged at her flesh as she gasped and trembled in my grasp, her creamy udder changing shape as I tugged at it. She let her arms hang at her sides as I worried her dripping nipple with my teeth and stretched out her big E. Her head dropped back as she whimpered in need and I smiled ignoring her obvious hints that I play with her bald cunt.

I lunged forward taking her areole in my mouth and hollowing my cheeks I sucked hard as she gasped and moaned, "Oh yes Master! Hurt my tits, please!" I squeezed her other udder as she panted and did her best to remain in place before me. I suckled her forcefully and she gave up her essence with delight as I drank my fill of her life sustaining nectar.

I dug my fingernails into my palms as I forced myself to remain totally subservient to his desires even though everything in me wanted to beg him to take me. True I was his slave and his cow but the way he had been so gentle and loving by the window had me feeling like a lover for some strange reason. I bit my lip so hard I thought he would draw blood as he switched sides and again the delicious torment resumed of my aching udders. I looked down and saw the way his mouth clung to my flesh and I had to smile as I realized that six months ago I had been all alone masturbating in my little apartment in Tulsa milking my tits for the money I needed to survive.

I gasped loudly as Jack tugged at my breast and bit my turgid flesh with gusto as my pussy grew soaking wet. God I loved this man, he was all I could ever want in a Dom now that he had grasped the proper mindset and I had to admit that right now I was his to use as he pleased.

I finished off Melinda's last drops of milk then without a word I grasped her waist and tossed her like a rag doll on the mattress. She bounced and giggled like a school girl as she spread her legs eagerly and held out her arms in welcome. I smiled and easing between her spread thighs felt her hand guide my hard shaft between the rings in her outer labia. I plunged deep into her tightness as she squealed in delight and placing her hands behind her head she pleaded, "Oh Master Jack thank you for your kindness, this wanton whore needs fucked desperately."

Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers
1...34567...14