My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

I eased back and rammed in again as she groaned and rocked her hips off the bed meeting my savage strokes with total abandon. Her hands slipped behind my buttocks as she eagerly pulled me into her sweet depths and she gasped, "Oh sweet Jesus, yes Master, fuck your whore!"

I held myself up so I could watch her lush tits judder with each stroke as she groaned and whimpered under me the scent of raw sex filled the night as we rutted with gusto. Her head rolled back and forth on the bed as she begged, "Oh please, please! May I come for you master, please?"

I grinned and grasping a glistening nipple I savagely twisted it as I growled, "Come you worthless slut! Come for your master!"

Her soft cry of agony mixed with her body's arching off the bed leaving only the back of her head and her heels touching as she shuddered and exploded on command.

I slid my arm across Jack's muscular chest and snuggled to him as he sighed, "Damn wench, you are playing hell with my head. What am I to do with you?" I smiled and felt his hand cup my now drained breast as I whispered, "Anything you like Master, I live to serve you." He chuckled and held me close as I drifted off to sleep.

3-5

I was up and gone early the next morning joining Jessie for breakfast at a local restaurant where we discussed the prior evening and made plans for the impending one. I sipped my black coffee and listened as my fellow Dom asked up front, "How does Big Tits feel about servicing another woman?"

I set down my cup and meeting his inquiring gaze replied, "She tried it in college but says she prefers men, although she would do as I order. Why?" There was a gleam in Jessie's eyes as he replied, "Well Maria is so happy about her new lactation, she is eager to reward your slut for her help and I told her that was fine as long as it didn't get Melinda in trouble with you. Some Doms don't allow girl on girl action without supervision."

I grinned and replied;"Well knowing Big Tits she will probably go along and then give me all the juicy details when I get back to your place tonight. By the way, just what do you plan on using on her tonight?"

Jessie frowned and responded anxiously, "I was going to ask you about that Jack. That wench of yours is a real pain slut, but I'm always careful about damaging another man's property. What do you suggest?"

Our food came and I waited till the shapely waitress left then replied;"To be honest I have kept her pussy as a minor focal point since she came to me. As you know I am a breast oriented Dom and even though I have used a flyswatter on her spread cunt at times, it's not intense at all, more of a teasing type of thing. She has a pussy pump and that can drive her wild in a matter of minutes and she's begging to come all over the place."

Jessie nodded and smiled," I bought one of those for Maria's birthday and we tried it out after her party at the club. She blacked out after about twenty minutes on it, but she had been fucked a dozen times at the club first so I have no idea just how much she can handle. Can you two stay till Friday? Thursday night we have been invited to a private party at one of the committee member's homes. Its way out in the boondocks and things will be pretty wild, so keep Big Tits on a leash and I mean that literally or some guy will be working her over."

I pondered his invitation and then answered, "I'll tell Big Tits about it and see how she feels about that. Being on display for just one man is one thing, being with a dozen men might be another."

I wore Jack's black silk robe down to the kitchen and made myself a late breakfast a little after eleven that morning. I had found his voice message on my cell phone and was grateful he had allowed me the rare luxury of sleeping in. The previous twenty four hours had opened an entire new aspect of the lifestyle to me and I had to admit that it was taking a bit of adjustment on my part. The physical part was demanding but I didn't mind the added aches and twinges that went along with it as just part of my new life.

It was the mental part that was playing with my head and I knew that I had to sit down with Jack and make sure he was okay with it. I finished my bagel and crème cheese and hurried back to the bedroom to make up the bed then went to look for Maria. I heard splashing outside and with a sly grin opened the sliding glass door to discover her swimming laps in the privacy enclosed swimming pool.

She spotted me and waved then reaching the end she pulled her naked body from the water and hurried to where I waited in the relative protection of the patio. Grabbing her beach towel she wiped off most of the water as she inquired, "Did you get any sleep at all last night?" I froze thinking that we had made too much noise and she blushed as she confessed, "Jessie tied me to the bed and milked me three times last night then fucked my ass till I almost passed out with pleasure. Jack is turning him into a real tiger."

I giggled and retorted, "Well truth be told I think Jessie is eager to get you producing more milk and the sex is just a side benefit. But we do need to set you up a regular pumping schedule and start you on it along with lots of liquids."

The busty blond agreed and blushed as she inquired, "Is there any way you can help me with that? I know that Jessie has really enjoyed milking you, especially last night in front of everybody at the social meet. My poor nipples are sore this morning from all that pumping last night."

"What did he use, the cups or the cylinders?"I asked looking at her out thrust breasts.

She held them out and sighed, "The cups, he wants my areoles and nipples to get bigger real fast."

I shook my head and responded, "That takes time Maria. You can't rush that. Jack will have to have a chat with him because I know you don't want to be damaged." The younger woman nodded anxiously as she quipped, "Oh I know that Jessie would never intentionally damage me, however he does get a bit over eager at times, but not often. May I ask you a question?"

I saw the uncertainty in her eyes and had a feeling I knew what was coming but managed a smile anyway and nodded. Leaning back against the rock planter she licked her lips then asked, "How much did it hurt to get pierced?"

I grinned back and replied, "Well I'm a true pain slut Maria and the pain only made me horny, so my evaluation isn't really objective. However the new lazar type that they used on me had me being milked about six hours after the procedure was done and Jack was disciplining my udders and nipples after about three days of careful cleaning and care. You are just starting to lactate and it's going to take about another month for you to start really producing any serious product. Do you think Jessie would like to have you pierced?"

The woman blushed and confessed, "We have this DVD of this big titted redhead sub being tit hung and fucked. She has these big silver rings, Jessie likes to watch it while he flogs my tits and fucks me, I was thinking that if I had rings and he could tit hang me-"

I nodded in comprehension and taking her by the hand led her back inside the house as I declared; "Maria come with me, let me show you something."

Jessie recapped his soft drink and looked across the table at me as he mused, "Have you thought about that party we got invited to?"

I closed my laptop and glancing around made sure we were alone before I replied, "It has been on my mind all morning to be honest. I think I'd like to go but only under certain conditions."

Waving his hand Jessie inquired, "Name them."

Raising my hand I ticked them off, "First, I will only use Big Tits slave name. Second, she wears a mask so her identity is concealed. Third, she remains with me at all times and services no one without my direct command, including you."

Jessie grinned and retorted, "You do realize that once they find out she's lactating that they will either want to sample her goods or want to see her milked, right? That's a rare thing and a lot of Doms find it fascinating."

I grinned back and inquired, "Now Jessie did you just happen to tell this guy about Big Tits?"

The other Dom smiled back sheepishly and confessed, "Well I might have. Roger has a nice set up out in his pole building behind his house and plenty of room to have folding chairs set up to watch you milk that wench of yours. She could be blindfolded and placed over his horse, then you could attach those pumps of yours and milk her for everyone to see. Then we could pass out samples of her milk if you liked."

I pondered his suggestion then insisted, "You know what I want for her in a couple of weeks?"

He nodded and responded warmly, "Indeed I do and to be honest it's a big step for both of you. However, truth be told I think she's more than ready for it. The only thing she has to get over is her inhibitions about being used in public and this would be the ideal way to do it in a private safe setting among friends that will encourage her to be herself and let go. Nothing says you have to discipline her or even take her unless you want to, save that for later at the collaring if you like. Or even better just have her do her excellent oral on you as you milk her in bondage, she is a total cock sucking whore Jack!"

I grinned at his openness about Big Tits and nodded in agreement as I flipped open my phone and scrolled down to Melinda's phone number and pressed the send button.

Maria shivered again as I slowly eased the suction higher on the transparent cylinders that now contained her tanned tit flesh. She knelt on the living room coffee table and bit her lip moaning shamelessly as the twin tubes surged on her golden breasts. There was a soft chiming sound and turning her head Maria watched me reach for my cell phone and flipping it open happily spoke, "Good morning Master Jack, how may this shameless whore please you?"

I grinned as he asked, "What are you two shameless wenches doing?"

I winked at Maria and confessed, "Oh Master Jack I am assisting Tit Slut in her getting into a regular milking regiment. Right now she is kneeling on their coffee table in front of the living room window with the drapes open and cylinders on her tits. We went to the physician's office as directed about two hours ago and he gave her two injections. As instructed she has been pumping every hour. I am leaving her on the pumps for an extra ten minutes to make her body produce more product."

I heard him chuckle as he instructed me, "Big Tits, you need to make sure that Tit Slut enjoys her sessions. Shove a dildo up her cunt and make her cum like a whore in heat!"

I giggled and replied, "Oh gladly Master Jack; any other instructions for your wench?"

I heard him chuckle as he continued, "Yes you shameless whore, we want you both kneeling by the front door wearing some sexy lingerie when we get home at five thirty. There will be a cock sucking contest and the looser has to answer the front door when the pizza arrives for dinner. She will have to tip the delivery man with a complimentary blow job."

A shiver coursed through me as I suddenly found myself wanting to lose this contest. The idea of again doing what I had done in KC made me wet just thinking about it. I gasped as Jack informed me, "I know what you're thinking Big Tits, don't even try to let Maria win. I'll know if you mess up on purpose.

I hung my head in submission as I sighed, "Yes Master Jack. Have I permission to use a strap on dildo on Maria?"

"Yes you shameless slut, Jessie is nodding his consent as well. Get her milk going as quickly as possible!"I heard him command.

By the time Jack and Jessie arrived back at his house the two naughty sluts had managed to clean the house and prepare for their arrival. Jessie lowered the garage door and summoned the two to join them and Big Tits found herself on her knees before Jack lustily sucking his thick hard shaft. The half cup corset she wore let her lush udders bounce and judder as she bobbed her face on his thick shaft as she kept her black lace covered legs wide so he could view her bald cunt.

Maria squatted down before Jessie wearing a deep red cincher with matching lace stockings and five inch heels, her breasts still bearing the marks of the cylinders she had worn off and on all day as she had worked to get her breasts to start producing more milk. Her glossy red lips encircled Jessie's hard man meat as she sucked and worshipped his hard ivory scepter. Jessie held his slut's head in place thrusting his man root into her face with gusto as he enjoyed her skilled efforts.

I reached down and finding Big Tits thick dark nipples grasped them in my fingers and pinched them hard. Her squeal of discomfort and delight made my cock twitch in her mouth as she increased her efforts. I relished in her anguish as she accepted the abuse to her sweet nipples. She loved the pain and I was going to use that tool to guide her through this test.

Grasping her thick dark nipples I pinched them in time to her surging mouth and she responded with an eagerness that made me proud. I had to admit that Big Tits was showing great enthusiasm for the task at hand as she moved hungrily on my shaft her lips hollowing with each stroke. I groaned in delight as I felt my ball explode sending the hot salty jism up the length of my shaft and into her surging mouth.

The anguish generated by Master Jack's harsh grip on my turgid nipples was all the stimulation I needed to all but devour his thick man shaft. I had to keep in mind however that even if I won this cock sucking contest I had to retain the load in my mouth to show Master Jessie that I had indeed managed to get my master to ejaculate first in my cock hungry mouth.

I kept time with Jack's firm pinching of my dark thick nipples, applying suction in time to the gliding of his rod between my glossy red lips as he looked down at me and called me a cock sucking whore. I glanced back up and winked at him knowing all too well that's exactly what I was and was damn proud of it! Cupping his tight scrotum in my hand I gently massaged it with my fingers feeling them grow tighter by the second.

He inhaled loudly and I recognized the unspoken signal as I eased back keeping just the thick dark crown in my mouth as the thick jets of hot salty jism erupted from the tip into my eager oral cavity. I held all three of his ejaculations in my mouth as he stepped back and I quickly rose to turn to Jessie and opening my mouth let him see the pool of white goo that covered my tongue.

I had to admit he was a most honorable Dom nodding and swearing, "Damn bitch, you are good! You win!" Turning to Jack I waited in silence for permission to swallow his copious load and then he spoke, "Alright you cum hungry bitch, swallow that load and then bend over the hood of the van; it's time for a good fucking!"

I swallowed fast and then giggled with glee as I turned to brace my hands on the front push bar of the van bending over at the waist letting my lush udders sway under me as I spread my legs and eagerly waited for him to bury his cock in my wet pussy. I heard a strange noise and seconds later his thick work belt landed right across my bare ass as I gasped and moaned. The red hot fire exploded in my butt as I tightened my grip on the chrome bar and forced myself to remain in place.

I hung my head in total submission as Jack again brought the wide leather strap to my backside leaving a wide mark across my creamy flesh. This was not foreplay, it was for his pleasure and I closed my eyes focusing on what was to follow, not what he was doing now.

I heard Jessie speak to Maria," Crawl under that bitch and suck on her pussy, you worthless piece of shit!" I felt the blond move between my spread thighs and seconds later her skilled fingers drew the rings that pierced my outer labia apart driving her skilled tongue into my steaming twat as Jack again brought the belt to my well rounded bottom. I trembled and fought to maintain my composure as her snake like tongue stabbed into my passage then swirled around my throbbing clit.

I rocked my hips backwards giving her better access to my body at the same time offering Jack a better target for the belt. The leather again came down and I squealed in anguish as it left another mark on my skin. Jack had never used a belt on me before and in spite of the heat and agony it brought to my pert backside I found it only added to the intensity of the stimulation to my clit.

I watched Big Tit's closely, gauging her response to this new form of discipline, I had only teased her before with the belt and strap and she had never complained or even used her blue light signal. But today I was going to find out if she could actually handle it. I smiled enjoying the way her lush generous udders swayed under her as she gripped the push bar and fought the natural urge to evade the strokes of the soft tooled leather to her sweet ass.

I glanced over at Jessie to see him nod in a mixture of surprise and approval, this busty wench was indeed proving able to handle spontaneous discipline even when being around other Doms! I reached down and grasping Maria's black slave collar drew her away and in an instant brought the belt upwards between the unsuspecting woman's thighs.

The belt curled upwards the last four inches landing directly on her spread out ring adorned labia with a resounding "SPLAT!!" Big Tit's head came up and her loud scream resonated through the enclosed garage as her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor in a senseless heap at my feet. I watched in stunned awe as her lush body started to convulse and tremble as a wave of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her womanly form.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and realized I was laying on the couch in Jessie's living room. My head was resting on Jack's lap as Maria gently applied a towel wrapped ice bag to my throbbing pussy. I swallowed and Jack brought a glass of brandy to my lips and I sipped it slowly feeling the fire burn all the way down my throat as I made a face.

The look in his eyes was one of mixed emotions and a stab of fear coursed through me. I had come too far now to have him start to have second thoughts about my place in his household. I knew I had to act and quickly if I was to maintain my edge. In mere seconds I rolled off his lap and kneeling before him bowed my head placing my hands behind my head as I begged, "Please show mercy Master Jack. Your slave has failed you!"

There was open bewilderment in his voice as he insisted;"Failed me? How have you done that Big Tits?"

I searched my memories of those last few fleeting microseconds and recalled the familiar rush of an orgasm and blurted, "This slut came without permission Master; it must be punished for it's insolence."

His eyes swept over my kneeling form and in that instant I knew he was aware of my deception. I waited knowing that he held my fate in his hands, the very hands that had brought such exquisite agony to my body only minutes before. His fingers stroked his beard roughened cheek as he contemplated my fate and the longer he remained silent the more apprehensive I became.

Standing to his feet he strode across the living room as Maria and Jessie made a discreet withdrawal out to the patio. I remained in position my heart pounding knowing that Jack had to make a choice and that choice would determine not just my fate but demonstrate how much he had matured as a Dom in the last several months. His words brought no answers as he commanded, "Crawl your ass into the bedroom slut and wait for me there."

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers
1...45678...14