My Lactation Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers

The look in her eyes was one of shock and bewilderment, "Sold you? Jack selling the woman he loves? Are you out of your pain loving, cock hungry, lactating mind? Hell no girlfriend! You just relax and enjoy this day. Believe me your going to remember it a long time!"

I again surveyed the décor of the room and nodded in approval. In most respects it appeared just as I wanted and Big Tits would have no regrets about what transpired here today. The dozen plush leather chairs for the Dom's sat in a semi circle with plush satin pillows for their subs to kneel on next to each chair about the large raised platform on which the bondage horse was mounted and covered with a single white satin sheet.

The room was lit with soft candle light as soft classical music flowed from the hidden sound system. Three video cameras would record the entire ceremony for posterity and the next room was set up for the evening long reception and discipline play session to follow. The local club had volunteered to host the event and I had gladly agreed to allow them to do so.

The judge, a local Dom himself was waiting in his black robes on the platform chatting with Tony as I heard my name called. Jessie approached me and quipped;"Well it looks like everyone is here. You have all four rings?"

I patted my white leather jacket pocket and nodded as he grinned and informed me, "She's much better Jack; she just needed a bit to get her shit together."

I blew out a slow deep breath of relief and retorted, "And she still has no idea what's all going on?"

Jessie grinned and shook his head, "Not yet."

I grinned back and pumped my hand in the air as I growled, "YES! Let's do this!"

There was no doubt in my mind that my master was up to something, but whatever it was I knew I had to trust him to do what was best for both of us. I spent about thirty minutes in a long hot shower relieving the aches and pains I had accumulated as I examined the fresh lines and marks across my generous udders and pert ass. It didn't matter what Jack had selected me to wear; everyone was going to see my abused body.

I stepped out of the large stall and found Maria and Monique waiting me with hot towels and from that point on I was under their care and supervision. I was oiled, perfumed and powdered then led into the bedroom where I discovered a large carton waiting me.

It felt a bit strange having two other naked women waiting on me hand and foot and yet it made me feel special that they would do this for me; especially since I was a relatively new comer to their ranks. I stared in awe as Monique lifted the satin lined white leather cup-less cincher from the carton and laid it on the bed as Maria eased the matching white lace patterned stockings up my womanly thighs.

I sat on the bed and waited as she eased them up my legs and then she indicated I should stand up. Grabbing the bedpost I managed to get to my feet in spite of the aches and twinges, oh god I was going to hurt tomorrow! I heard the dusky skinned sub sigh, "You are so damn lucky, I heard Tony say that Jack spent a small fortune on this outfit. You're going to look so hot! Besides, you get to fuck that big horse dick every day; you lucky bitch!"

I glanced over at her and grinned as I responded:"You got a ride?"

The woman's eyes went wide as she gushed, "Oh Jesus Christ did I ride! He had me coming in about five strokes of his cock; I can't even imagine what it's like up your ass girl."

I grinned and retorted, "Well it's a real experience believe me, the first time I thought he wasn't going to fit." Monique eased the white leather in place about my trim waist and gave the ends to Maria who started lacing up the back as Monique eased my marked udders into place as she quipped," You feel heavy, are you filling up?"

I nodded and answered, "Yes, by the time we get to the ceremony I'll be more than ready to be pumped out." The young woman knelt before me and secured the stockings in place then standing up she returned to the case where she lifted out four white leather cuffs for my wrists and ankles. I smiled as I nodded in delight, "My God he is doing this right. What else is in there anyway?" She merely grinned and shook her head, I had to wait. I watched in the large mirror as Monique slid the layered white lace skirt about my waist and used the silver satin sash to tie it in place. I instantly recognized the design from the black one I had worn the night Jack had returned from his business trip.

Minutes later Maria applied my makeup finishing with a coat of glossy ruby red lip gloss then going to the doorway she opened it and admitted Jessie who promptly proceeded to inspect me with a critical eye. I stood motionless as he moved around me then nodding with approval he dismissed the two and then took a seat on the bed.

I waited anxiously as he gave me a piercing look then inquired, "Big Tits I must confess that you handled this afternoon better than I thought you would. However, I must ask you a couple of questions before you go any further. I have worked with Jack in both a professional and personal level for over a long period of time. He's a good man and the two of you seem to get along well. That being said I have to ask this. Why do you want to wear his collar?"

I knew that as Jack's friend as well as a fellow Dom he deserved an answer and with a soft sigh I knelt before him. Bowing my head I asked, "Permission to speak Master Jessie?"

"By all means Big Tits." He replied warmly.

"When I met Jack on line he was looking for a simple lactation slave, however he wasn't a Dom by any definition I knew. We met and in the course of that weekend we found in each other something rare and beautiful. I led him through the door into BDSM and he let me bloom into the woman I am today.

This collaring by no means says I have arrived, in fact to me it's the first step in a journey that will take me places that I can't even imagine right now. But I want to do that with Jack, because first off I trust him, secondly he allows me the opportunity to stretch myself outside the life I knew before, and then there's the fact that I love him. I may only be his lactations slave but he's the man I want to share this journey with, no one else.

Should he choose not to collar me I will remain with him for as long as he wishes, then I will do something else. However that will not stop my loving him as a man because I want to be his, in every way possible. My heart and soul are in his very hands Master Jessie."

I waited as the older man sat totally silent for several long moments then he declared;"I have weighed your words carefully Slave and they ring true as well forged steel. Stand before me."

I stood and placed my hands behind my head as was fitting and watched as Jessie picked up the rose from the pillow and a piece of wide white and silver ribbon. I remembered what Jack had ordered and tipping my hips forward waited as Jessie slid the thorn crusted rose stem between my ring adorned labia. He then worked the ribbon through the two rings and tied it in a nice bow. I could feel every thorn on the branch as he drew the sides closed but remained in place. He smiled in approval and then removed a bag from the side pocket of his slacks and untying it tipped it into his palm. I saw the gleam of brightly polished silver and wondered what it was. He smiled and commanded, "Hold out those big cow tits slut!"

I blushed and complied hefting my lush udders in my palms. His skilled fingers rolled my sore swollen nipples till they stood out hard and firm then he showed me what he had in his hand. The silver butterfly was about two inches across; it's wings spring-loaded at the base where it met the intricately carved body of the insect. He turned it over in his fingers and I saw that a tube, about an inch long was attached to the base and was cut up the long axis of the tube.

By pressing on the wings the tube opened and I discovered that the inside of the tube was lined with dozens of tiny sharp nibs. He slid the tube down the length of my nipple and let it close as my eyes went wide in surprise. The little nubs didn't really hurt but I sure knew they were there! I remained motionless as Jessie slid the second butterfly in place then told me to move my hands. I did and the effect was felt almost immediately. The weight made the nubs dug into my nipples and I shuddered as my pussy grew wet in mere seconds.

Jessie grinned and said, "Almost done." I nodded and then took a slow calming breath as he reached in his other pocket and produced a special leash that connected to the butterflies.

I couldn't help but grin before he cupped my face in his palm and then he kissed me. Not a commanding over bearing kiss but like a big brother telling his little sister good bye and I blinked my eyes at him in bewilderment as he eased away and grinned. "Damn it to hell Jack is one lucky son of a bitch! Treat him right Melinda, he's a good man!" with that he turned away to lead me to my master.

I kept my eyes lowered as Jessie led me from the room back out into the hallway where I found two shroud garbed male figures waiting. The pair bracketed me as we moved down the wide passageway. I could hear soft classical music and then saw the flickering of shadows through the opening of a pair of double doors ahead. We turned into them and I bit my lips as I took in what of the room I could. The walls were of soft crème brocade, the floor a deep crimson.

Over a hundred candles illuminated the room and I meekly trailed Jessie between two leather chairs about twelve feet apart across the floor where I discovered Jack standing waiting for me. I felt Jessie lightly touch my shoulder and I stopped at the base of the three steps that led up to the platform as he spoke loudly," Master Jack, I present to you for your consideration Big Tits to be your collared lactation slave."

I waited as Jack turned from his place on the platform and descending the steps he moved to where I stood. He walked around me, inspecting me for any damage then spoke in a clear cool voice, "Is this your desire Big Tits?"

A shiver coursed through me as I took a slow calming breath and replied, "Yes Master Jack. This unworthy slut begs you accept her into your house as your lactation sex slave."

I paused and looking at Jessie I decreed, "Let it be established that this slut is indeed lactating. Milk her, now!" Jessie tugged on her leash where upon she was led up on the platform where two other Doms pulled the cover off the device on the stage. She gasped discovering it was the same discipline table we had seen at the club mere weeks ago. In moments she was secured in place and Jessie eased the sterling silver butterflies from her thick nipples. I silently observed as positioned the two transparent cups over her newly marked udders.

I knew that the tugging and surging of the pumps at her nipples was going to be excruciating to say the least after all the abuse she had suffered. I laid a calming hand on her lace covered bottom and she shivered as she whispered low and sweet, "Thank you for touching me Master Jack."

The pumps came to life under the table and I gritted my teeth as a low groan of pure agony escaped my lips. Jack's gentle, yet commanding touch was a god send as I felt my milk let down then started to flow through my nipples and into the transparent tubes. I laid my head on the padded surface of the table unable to stop tears knowing that I suffered for the pleasure of the man I loved. I would endure anything for him, no matter the cost.

I remained in place as the thorns from the rose stabbed deep into my labia, tiny drops of blood appearing on my creamy skin. I heard Jack's voice from behind me, "The slut is indeed producing milk Master Jessie. See to it that all our guests get a sample to taste as witness to her lactation."

"Yes Master Jack. Do you wish to inspect her further?" Jessie inquired loudly for all to hear.

I held my breath as I heard Jack speak, "Yes. I would check out the tightness of her cunt and ass to ascertain her quality in pleasuring me as her Dom."

I caught a glimpse of Jessie walking around me and then I felt the sections of my skirt being parted and set aside. His fingers found the silver ribbon as the two strangers grasped my thighs the men spreading my helpless thighs wide. I felt Jessie tug the ribbon open and then he drew the thorny rose stem from the entrance to my pussy. The relief from the searing agony was short lived as I heard Jessie speak, "Tit Slut, Slave Monique; open her pussy rings for Master Jack."

A wave of acute humiliation coursed through me as I felt their fingers find my rings and then drew them wide stretching out my labia giving Jack access to my cock hungry cunt. I took a slow easy breath knowing that Jack was going to fill me totally. I felt the thick crown of his massive ivory shaft engage in my lower passage and then his hands grasped my indented waist seconds before he drove full length into my helpless form.

I rocked my hips back as best I could. Taking every inch of him into my tightness as a low moan escaped my lips. The surging at my nipples combined with the fullness in my sheath had me riding the crest of a tsunami of sexual need that filled me with shame. I had come too far now to lose it in front of all these Doms!

I quivered under Jack's assault and did my best to ignore the raw lust and need I managed to keep in check all week. I breathed a sigh of relief when he withdrew from my waxed tightness and declared, "Her pussy is excellent. I am pleased." The pumps were shut off and Tony pulled them from my abused nipples as I whimpered in discomfort.

I heard a murmur from the guests as Jack ordered me to stand. I meekly complied as he commanded, "Prepare her." I stood motionless as Monique reached down and untied the silver sash that held the skirt in place. Tit Slut took it in hand and stepped away as I heard Jack speak;"You have one last orifice to give me slut. You will give it before these honored guests."

I glanced over my shoulder to discover my master was lying on the bench, his thick ivory man shaft being held upright in Tit Slut's small fingers. I instantly knew what was expected of me and carefully I straddled his supine form positioning my body over his. I knew all too well that everyone in the room had a clear view of the thick dark crown of Jack's monster cock poised under my pert ass and with a deep relaxing breath I eased downwards feeling it press against my anus.

Normally Jack would ram his cock into me but this time I had to do the work as Tit Slut held him erect. The pressure built then my rectum gave way and his shaft thrust into my rear passage as I whimpered in a mixture of humiliation and relief. A soft cry escaped my lips as I eased down impaling myself on his thickness until my buttocks rested on Jack's slacks. Even as my cry filled the air loud applause of approval filled the room as a male voice urged, "Ream out her ass good Jack, Fill her tight ass!"

I had to admit it felt like coming home feeling Big Tit's buttocks slap against my hips. The intense heat of her pussy had been like a blast furnace and hearing her whimper and moan under me was the sweetest music I had ever heard. I reached up and caressed her leather covered back as she whispered "May this worthless whore ride you Master?"

I chuckled as I replied, "Not this time wench. You have a cock to clean right now." She nodded and slowly raised her hips upwards letting my thickness evacuate her rear passage. I waited as she stood then swinging her stocking clad leg to the side she knelt before the table and spoke clearly so all could hear, "Master Jack this humble slave begs permission to clean you with her mouth."

I lifted my head and smiling at her replied, "Clean it well slut!"

I watched as Melinda moved up and grasping my rock hard shaft in her hand she pursed her lips and eased her mouth down over my soiled shaft. She brazenly lifted her eyes and looking me square in the face she winked as she drove her head down on me hungrily removing every trace of her from my shaft. I fought back the smile that wanted to burst forth knowing that she was passing this final test with all the gusto and spirit that I knew she had untapped in her.

The assembled guests were silent as she labored tirelessly until I reached down and touched her head with my hand. She sat back as I stood and tucking my still hard shaft away I reached down and drew her to her feet.

I took a single finger and placing it under her chin lifted her head up to where her eyes met mine before speaking so all could hear, "Big Tits you have proven yourself as one worthy of the position as Mistress of my house and as the sole lactation slave I have sought for. Do you still at this time desire to be my exclusive property?"

She blinked up at me and ignoring the anguish in her lush breasts she answered, "Yes Master Jack. I eagerly give myself to you without reservation."

"Very well," I decreed," Let it be so noted and witnessed by all present that this day Melinda Shaeleen Graham hereafter known as Big Tits has offered herself to me; Jackson Travis Stone to be my companion and lactation slave. As such I hereby accept her as my property and forthwith place upon her body my symbols of ownership."

I trembled at his words knowing that my fate from this day forward was sealed, Melinda Graham no longer existed. I was Big Tits and until the day I drew my last breath I belonged to this lean powerful man that even now moved to stand before me. I mutely observed as Jessie presented Jack with a black leather case and opening the lid I saw the two gleaming silver rings that would be placed through the vertical holes just behind my dark thick nipples.

I swallowed hard acutely aware of Jack's touch as he lifted the first ring and bringing it to my right breast he unlocked it. Tugging out my elongated nubbin he slid the ring through the opening with little effort. It tugged deliciously at my flesh and I felt a shiver of delight course through my body knowing I was one step closer to belonging to this man I adored. I fought down the residual pain of my discipline session knowing that I had to make this work!

The ring locked shut and Jack rotated it till the seam was inside my body before he reached for the second ring. I waited eagerly, this was what I had longed for almost from the day I had moved into his house and now at last I would belong to him. He took the second ring and opening it he grasped my other nipple to draw it away from my chest stretching out my udder into a cone of creamy tit flesh.

I held my breath as I felt the tapered edge glide out of sight under my breast for a few seconds then reappear on the top side of my areole. Jack slipped the catch closed and then he rotated it to match the first ring before stepping back behind me where Jessie handed him a two inch wide white satin lined leather collar. I remained motionless as he lowered it over my head and then with a single motion he slid it about my slender throat and locked it in place as the guests applauded lustily. I fought back the tears as my new master stepped up beside me as a male figure in a black robe unexpectedly appeared from behind a curtain.

I stared at the man for several long moments then turned bewildered eyes to Jack to discover him smiling back with knowing eyes as the robed man calmly spoke, "Big Tits, you have received Master Jack's symbols of dominance and authority over you as his lactation slave. However there are two more rings he wishes to give you today.

Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers