My Lactation Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

These rings are his symbol of his total devotion to you as the woman that has won his heart. He has decreed that he desires to make you the Mistress of his household and that from this day forward you are the only submissive he will share his home and heart with."

I felt Jack's hand grasp mine as the impact of the spoken words hit me with all the velocity of a Mack truck at full throttle. This could only mean one thing; Jackson Stone was taking me as his wife! I blinked back tears as I heard the man continue, "Melinda Graham will you take your place this day as the Mistress of this Man's house? Will you as his companion and slave cater to his needs and obey him at all times? Will you pleasure whomever he orders without hesitation and suffer for his pleasure as well?"

I took a slow calming breath as he spoke risking a glance up at Jack to find him smiling warmly down at me as I answered, "Yes Sir gladly." I waited watching Jack's face not caring one damn bit if he beat me senseless later; I had to see this!

"Jackson Travis Stone will you accept this woman as your companion and Mistress of your household? Will you protect her with your very life and train her to be the best slave possible? Will you discipline her, never in anger but in love wanting only the best for her?"

His dark eyes glittered with delight as he decreed, "Yes I will."

The man nodded as he proclaimed, "All here are witnesses to this and forthwith what proof do you present this slave of your pledge?"

I watched as Jack reached in his sports coat pocket and withdrawing a box handed it to the man. I waited as the man lifted the lid and then gave Jack a keen look as he exclaimed, "Now this Dom knows how to do things properly!" There was loud applause from the guests as I blushed.

Seconds later he handed the interlocked rings to my master and turning to me he lifted my left hand and slid the gleaming platinum and diamond wedding set on my third finger. I stared at it for several long seconds as the man declared, "Whereas Big Tits and Master Jack have spoken vows of joining and they have given tokens of ownership I declare that they are Master and slave, husband and wife. Jack you may fuck the slut!"

There was loud laughter from the guests as I took the first step in my new life. Without being told I dropped to my knees before my new owner and bowing my head I spoke, "Master this shameless whore begs you to discipline her for being so bold as to look upon you earlier."

The room fell silent as they waited for my verdict, not mine for even five fucking seconds and already she was causing trouble! I grinned at the gathered guests and demanded, "What the hell do I do now?"

There was boisterous laughter then Tony suggested;"Secure her to the table and each of us get five strokes with a paddle on her pert ass Jack. That will teach her the proper respect." Another Dom chimed in, "Yeah and hang some weights from those new rings too!"

I nodded in approval and reaching down pulled my new slave to her feet as I said, "That sounds fair to me guys but first I think there's the matter of the judges fee and my enforced celibacy this week to deal with."

I all but eagerly bent over the horse as I felt my wrist and ankle cuffs secured in place. Jack spoke to the black robed man and the silver haired judge moved in front of me to open his robe and expose a very impressive example of male equipment. I went wide eyed but never hesitated as he brought it to my lips and forced it into my mouth as I felt Jack spread my legs open behind me. I felt him engage his thick man root and then he was driving full tilt into me as I moaned around the thick tool that was in my mouth.

The guests cheered them on until both men unloaded in my cock hungry body and I must admit I had three delightful orgasms that made the horse shudder under me. Jack then allowed Jessie to plunder my cock hungry pussy and I eagerly ate Tit slut's waxed pussy till she came squealing like a banshee.

It was then that Jack freed me and when I stood up he was holding an ice cold Champaign glass in his hand containing my milk. I blushed realizing why he had been freezing it all this time as he raised his glass and spoke, "To my beloved slave and bride, I drink your essence because it's the best part of you. The part you give me most freely."

There were cheers and I watched as the other Dom's drank their glasses empty then Jack handed his to Tit Slut as he pointed at the horse, "Get your delectable ass over it Big Tits, you have a sound paddling coming!"

I bowed my head as my heart started to pound in my chest. I meekly obeyed knowing that before long my ass would be too sore to even sit on! Not that I cared so much; Hell Jack could just sling me over his shoulder and carry me to wherever he wanted to have his way with me!

Jack led me from Dom to Dom and without any hesitation I offered myself to each one as was expected of a new slave. All the while there was a video presentation being shown on two big flat screen TVs of my training sessions and my life as a cow at Jack's farm. I rode over a dozen hard cocks over the next three hours as they freely sampled my body and abused and milked my breasts.

Jack allowed me to orgasm as often as I wished as a reward for my diligence. I knew that my master was being serviced by the other submissives and yet for some reason I didn't mind it. I now sported his white leather collar that I proudly wore with joy knowing that I was now his property and was eager to show him just how well I could obey him.

After the majority of the guests had left we went into the business office and there signed the legal papers then Jack turned to me and inquired, "Big Tits are you ready to take your new place in my household?"

I instantly dropped to my knees before him and the other people in the room and softly spoke, "I am yours to command Master Jack."

He nodded reaching in his pocket he extended me the remote lock for his SLC and ordered;"Very well. Go back to the dressing room and removed your attire. You will find a carton with what you are to wear. Put it on and then pack up everything and load it in the trunk then come and let me know we are ready to leave."

I managed a soft smile as I replied, "As you wish Master Jack." Taking the keys in hand I made my way back through the doors to the dressing room where I discovered Maria waiting me. She waited till I had closed the door behind me then all but jumping to her feet she crossed the plush carpet and demanded, "Okay girlfriend I have to see this ring. Jessie has been going on about it all week!"

I froze for a brief second then realized what she was talking about and blushed as I lifted my hand and took a closer look at the rings Jack had slid on my finger mere hours ago. Even as I stared in awed disbelief I heard Maria gush, "Oh sweet Jesus, would you look at that thing? It's huge!" The center stone was a three karat heart shaped diamond surrounded with six smaller star safires in a solid white gold setting.

Maria grinned and retorted, "Well you might be his slave but you sure have his heart Melinda, congratulations Mrs. Stone."

I turned on her in an instant and all but screamed;"NO I am not Mrs. Stone! I am Big Tits, my master's slave!"

Maria's eyes went wide at my outburst as she insisted, "But Jack made you his bride-"

I met her gaze with eyes filled with suppressed fire as I insisted:"Yes he did and I love him for that however you have to understand Maria that all I have ever wanted in life was to be owned by one man and to wear his symbols of ownership. To be his total focus and to cater to his needs, a wife can place limits on a man; a slave cannot!"

Maria saw the logic in my words and she asked gently, "Have you told him that yet?"

I shook my head and retorted, "Hell no and I never intend to. My first husband let me set limits and it ruined our D/s relationship; I won't do that ever again!" With that I sat down on the chair and started removing my wrist cuffs as Maria knelt and assisted in removing my ankle cuffs.

The instant the two female slaves vanished down the hallway I turned to Tony and inquired, "Are you sure about this Tony? I mean an entire week, that's taking up a good deal of your time."

The tall lean Negro man grinned at Jessie and retorted, "Listen I have been slaving away at the office for almost two years now and I want some time off. Besides, Jessie and I want to make this time good for both of you and since Big Tits already feels safe with Tit Slut, we might as well use my place for your little get away. I can lock the place down and the girls can all run around naked if they want."

I saw the way he was looking at Jessie and insisted, "Okay you two what's going on?"

Jessie chuckled and retorted, "Aw hell, Tony tell him. I don't know enough to help you. But he does!" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited seeing the man look away then back again as he confessed:"I'm sorry Jack, but after having sampled Big Tit's big udders I want my bitch to lactate. But I don't know where to start and I thought perhaps you could teach me how?"

I grinned at him and turning poured myself a drink then sipped the single malt scotch as I pondered my options. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there were more people interested in this than I had imagined. I looked over at Jessie and asked, "Can you contact your physician friend about the injections for Monique? It's much faster that way: Tit Slut started in a couple of weeks, remember?"

Jessie nodded and quipped, "Yes but I told Tony he needs pumps and a regular pumping schedule too."

I nodded and suggested, "Very true. May I make a suggestion?" Both men nodded eagerly and I proposed, "How about an exchange?" They again nodded and I continued, "What if we get the good doctor to come to your place Tony and gives Monique her shots then we start her on a rigorous pumping regiment so she's starting by the end of next week. In the mean time you and Jessie help me train Big Tits as my pony girl, I would love to have her working in that circle exerciser with her big boobs bouncing as she prances!"

Jessie chuckled and retorted, "Hey Tit Slut could work off a little weight too you know!"

Tony grinned and nodded as he confessed, "I have two pony carts we can try out behind the building later and get some very nice pictures if you like too."

I rubbed my hands together as I grinned and agreed, "Yeah I think this is just what we need for these sluts!"

I glanced in the mirror at my reflected image and blushed knowing that anyone seeing me would instantly be able to tell that I had rings through my nipples, not that they would care with the white slave collar locked around my neck! The silver gray silk blouse was knotted under my unfettered breasts allowing an open view of my creamy cleavage and the imprint of the rings could be clearly seen through the material.

The short black leather skirt came down to almost mid thigh and barely covered the tops of my stockings that were clipped to my deep red garter belt. The five inch heels all but screamed, "Fuck me!" as I folded the flaps down on the box and slipping the keys into the pocket of my skirt I picked up the box and followed Maria to the loading dock where I found Jack's Mercedes parked.

I opened the trunk and slid the carton inside noting that my clothes bags were already loaded and I knew that in mere minutes we would be leaving. My poor body was running on reserve power at the moment and I needed a good night's sleep in my master's arms to recharge my juices. But that could wait, my focus from this day forward was catering to his desires and just the image of him screwing my delectable ass made me wet.

I closed the trunk and turning hurried back up the ramp and through the back door of the club eager to discover what he had in store for me. I heard male voices as I approached the room I now called the ceremony chamber and slowed my pace then entered to find Maria and Monique kneeling beside their respective Dom's. I moved to Jack's side and kneeling as well extended him the keys above my head as I softly inquired, "Permission to speak Master?"

I looked down at my slave/bride and smiled in approval. She had not used her new role as my companion to violate her role in my house and that showed me she was learning quickly. I took the keys from her hand and she quickly placed her hands behind her head. I responded, "Yes Big Tits, what is it?"

Her next words both stunned and pleased me as she gently declared, "Master Jack may this unworthy slut express her gratitude to Master Jessie and Master Tony for their kind efforts in making this day so special?"

I smiled and asked, "And just how would you do that Big Tits?" I saw the other two men grinning in anticipation of her response which even pleased me further.

"I leave that to your discursion Master Jack, this shameless whore however is totally grateful for all the efforts put forth to make this day one she will never forget." She insisted gently. I reached down and gently caressed her hair as I nodded in approval and then spoke," I think that we should spend a week at Master Anthony's house and you will teach Monique the proper way to express her breasts when she starts lactating. In return he has agreed to train you as a proper pony filly for me. Master Jessie has agreed to bring his RV out and stay as well so you will have adequate time and opportunity to express your gratitude."

Jack's declaration sent waves of eager anticipation through me as I fought to remain in place. How had he known of my growing curiosity about this and now I was going to get to find out and no doubt get my brains screwed out but good in the process. I kept my head bowed as the broad smile came to my lips and I replied, "This cock hungry whore waits your orders Master Jack!"

OH GOD DID I EVER!

4- Epilogue

I have to admit that holding her exhausted form in my arms in the hot bubbling water of the Jacuzzi felt good, even if my body was crying out for relief. This magnificent woman had endured more abuse in the past twenty-four hours than I had even thought possible and still she had managed to look like a million bucks at the collaring ceremony.

I had chatted briefly with Tony and we agreed on waiting till Monday to start the training allowing Tit Slut to help Monique get started on her lactation treatments over the weekend under Thad's watchful care. They all seemed to understand that I wanted Big Tits well rested before she stepped into her "Pony Girl" training at Tony's place.

I glanced down at her head as it rested on my shoulder and smiled seeing the way her lush breasts bobbed in the water. The newly inserted vertical rings sure seemed to keep her nipples and areoles pronounced and I liked that. I wanted everyone who saw her to know she was my slave and the woman I loved. To hell with my family, I would let them know when I was ready that I had married, my life with this woman was more important.

I smiled against Master's shoulder as I felt his strong lean fingers ease around my right udder, his middle finger slipping through my new silver ring. I was weary but not too weary to handle my duties as His slave. God I loved this man, his actions earlier giving me his name as well as a stunning wedding ring set had taken me totally off guard and in spite of the legal change in our status I refused to allow it to change my role as his sole property.

Lifting my head I boldly looked up into his eyes knowing we had been on a long term "Time out" from the moment we had entered the lush hotel suite and discovered the gleam of open desire in his eyes. I smiled and without any hesitation moved to swing my leg astride his lap and reaching down found his thick rigid tool ready and able. I guided him between my labia rings and eased down on him with a slow sigh of delight as he hefted my again swollen udders in his palms.

I met his eyes as I whispered;"Jackson Stone, I love you. May I ride you?" His eyes twinkled in open joy as he retorted, "Oh hell yes Melinda, ride that cock, you shameless wench!"
I did, oh God I did!

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers