My Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved her... So deeply he loved her that he would gladly walk the earth for eternity, just to hear her say she loved him in return. And for the first time, he looked deeply into her eyes, and he spoke.

"My Lady, there is something you should know" her eyes told him what she wanted, she wanted to be with him, now and forever, but he had to know for sure that it was not just the desire, for the first time in thousands of years, he wanted to be loved. "My Lady, please, allow me this, to speak what I must say" raising her hand to his face, she stroked his cheek, "If it is so important to you, I will listen" bringing his hand to her mouth, she kissed it, asked him to speak. His voice now so flooded with desire, he was afraid she would not hear him, but he had to try.

"My Lady, If you make love with me tonight, there can never be any other for you, though you have had all the power from the very beginning, you must relinquish it to me now." "You called to me, and I am here, I would take great pleasure in bringing you to the ecstasy that you have never known, and will never know again I fear should I leave you" "I have broken the rules my Lady, I have done something that I have not done in thousands of years, I will only remain if you speak the words from your soul, without them, I will be gone from you"

"You see, My Lady, I am what I am, and should you decide to bind to me, you belong to me...The daytime is yours...to do with what you wish, but your nights, from this night until time is no more, belong to me. please know this ,I could have full filled every desire you could imagine, and told you after, but I did not." Then, all at once, something inside of her awakened, that empty space was not only filled, it ran over...and to her surprise, it ran over with something she had never truly had for any man...love. without hesitation, she looked into his eyes, and spoke her reply... "

I don't care what you are, all that matters is that you are here with me, and please forgive me for what I am about to say, I don't even know your name...but I do know this ...I love you I relinquish anything to you that you desire" All the centuries of loneliness disappeared without a trace from his very old soul.

"All I desire you to relinquish to me My Lady, is what you already have of mine...your heart" "but remember My Lady, until we are one, you have the power to cast me away, you must invite me My Lady, without your request, I will vanish with the morning light." and with that, he covered her mouth with his, his restraints now gone, with her permission, he was free to do what he had been waiting to do for what seemed like an eternity...all he had ever wanted to do since the first time her soul cried out to him...he could make love to her.

In one swift movement, the breaches he wore were gone. But still he did not hurry, he would never hurry with her, not this one, they would be together for eternity at her request. Releasing her mouth, he moved to her throat, teasingly gliding his tongue across her flesh, his hand claiming her breast as she arched against him. Her hand found him easily, she could feel his desire...his hand released her breast and moved down, gently stroking her belly with his fingers, moving downward, to the velvet mound of hair that covered her most sacred place.

He lowered his head once more, taking one swollen peak of her breast into his mouth, tracing a line to the other with his tongue, claiming that one as well, while his hand gently caressed the velvet below her waist. Her trembling hand reached out for him, pulling his mouth back to hers. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she slowly pushed him onto his back... returning her mouth to his.

Taking her time, she began to move away from his mouth, her sensual kisses setting his skin on fire as she moved down to his chin, and then to his throat, kissing and gently nipping at the flesh on each side, until he thought he felt his desire was so red hot, that he would surely burst into flames. His hand found the long hair and weave itself into it.

Running his fingers down to the underside of her hair, he buried his hand in the honey colored mass, and gently tugged as her mouth now moved down his chest, and covered his own nipples, suckling and lightly running her tongue around the hardened peaks.

Moistening her lips, she traveled farther downward, stopping for a moment to circle his belly button with her tongue. Just when he thought he would explode from the desire within him, she traveled lower, taking his desire into her warm moist mouth.

The agonizing moan that came from him, brought her to his side. She could see the fire in his eyes as he could see her own in hers. His arms went around her and he pulled her sweet mouth to his...this time there would be no mercy, never would he harm her, but he would be no mistaking this kiss, there would never be another after him. Gently he pressed her to the bed, his mouth never leaving hers, his hands leaving fire wherever they touched her.

It was increasingly difficult for him to maintain composer, but just a little while longer, he wanted to be sure that she experienced the ecstasy and pleasures she had never known before him, while silently making a vow she would never again be without them.

Painfully slowly, he began following his hands with his mouth, leaving moist sensual kisses all over her body as she arched towards him. No inch of her would be unexplored by him, and he would know without a doubt , the sweet taste of her could never be surpassed.

Her trembling body brought his mouth away from the velvet below, to travel down the inside of her thigh...and then he heard her...barely a whisper..."please my love...come to me" without a word, on her command, he moved over her, gently pushing her legs open a little farther, All that he ever wanted was in her eyes as he positioned himself to enter her, he was almost afraid of his own desire, that he would hurt her...and he paused.

" It's time my love" she whispered, "to be where you belong" With those words resounding in his ears, he slowly entered her, with the patience rivaled only by his love for her, he waited ...making sure she was not being hurt...as her hips moved against him, he knew. slowly he began to move with her...bracing his weight on his elbows, he lowered his mouth to hers.

He wanted to love her slowly, taking as much time as she would allow, he wanted to feel every movement of her body, how it felt to be inside her, he wanted all of her. Their slow, erotic pace lasted went on as he kissed her gently, as she ran her fingers through his hair, and gently tugged the underside of it, the simple act caused him to slightly increase the pace of their union, he raised his head from her mouth to look into her eyes...

a smile so innocent, yet so unexplainably knowing, appeared on her lips as she wrapper her legs around his waist, and began to tug on his hair...just a little harder... the glowing eyes above her, only pushed her desire further...she began to move faster...her sighs almost a whimper...he didn't want her testacy to end just yet...leaning to one side, he rolled over onto his back, bringer her to rest on top of him. Once again she started to move, slowly, his hands went to her hips to steady her, and helping her move at the same time.

Her sighs became louder...as she her breathing became faster. He could feel everything about her...and knew he would never leave. His own breathing became faster, as his heart raced out of control...in one swift movement, he was on top of her again...as her legs once more came to rest around his waist...she reached out for him...and pulled her down upon her...he looked directly into her eyes...to speak to her with his own...but to his glorious delight...

before he could even think...she cried out his name...from deep inside her...she had always known it...as she knew that someday he would come to her...and make her his...the simple act of saying his name...exploded within him...as they reached the highest plain of ecstasy together...she pulled his head to her slender white throat...

"forever my love...forever"

12