My Lady

Story Info
Story of a woman finding her perfect lover.
966 words
4.17
36.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers

Searching, I have never found one. Still there are rumors that I will find one here at the club. She is blond and has nice breasts. She usually wears some kind of pleated skirt. I enter, scanning the room for potential blonds. She is over at the bar sipping some girlie drink. I sit down at a table nearby so I can watch her and the girls dancing on the other side. My nipples are hard, just from the possibility of identifying someone such as herself. I wait. She uncrosses her legs, turning towards the dance floor to my left. Someone whispers in her ear, pointing towards me. Our eyes lock. I smile at her. She gets up, smoothing the skirt over her upper thighs. I am thinking about letting my fingers walk right up underneath that skirt and finding what I want under there. She walks over. her breasts bouncing a little, sending shivers up my spine as I spot hard nipples through the thin cotton top she is wearing.

"Hi there, my name is Jessica. My friend saw you staring at me."

"I can't help looking at at beautiful woman such as yourself. I'm Kate."

"You're new. Wanna dance?"

"Sure." I finished my beer and got up from the table. It was a fast song at first, but we got into a rhythm that was just fine with me. It continued like that for awhile until a slower song came up. Jessica came closer and put my hands around her waist. she put her hands on my shoulders. Our bodies were touching from neck to knees at this point. our breast were mushed together. I knew I never wanted this song to end. At some point I felt her lower her head to my shoulder. I could feel her moist breath on my neck. I let my hands lower a bit and press into the cleavage of her ass. The last few notes of the song sounded and finally ended. We parted then but she grabbed my hand

"Wanna get out of here?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded in response. We walked down the road to a motel. Jessica already had a key. We went inside the room without pause. She took of her shirt right in the living room revealing her pert breasts to my gaze. I eagerly took her into my arms my mouth latching onto one of her nipples. She grabbed me and pulled me closer. She played with one of my breasts in one hand and another snaked down to my crotch groping my vagina. My hips moved with the rhythm of her hand. Soon it was getting hot and heavy in here. With my mouth on her nipple I placed both of my hands on her ass and pulled her closer. She tried keeping her pelvis away from me but

Jessica didn't know that I already knew her little secret. She protested a little bit but then accepted my actions and brought her pelvis right up to mine. She revealed what I knew to be a large bulge up against the lips of my pussy. I moaned against her nipple which seemed to excite her even more.

She moaned a little grinding up against me. I let my hands wander beneath her skirt find her underwear and pulling them down in one harsh movement. I broke the embrace and pushed her into the bedroom in the back.

"Wait a minute! There's something you should know." Jessica said breathing heavily.

"What? That you've got a cock? I know already. I could feel your bulge just now." I said pushing her forward still.

"You still want me?" She asked in a small pleading voice.

"Of course! Now get on that bed and show me whatchya got!" I commanded. I stripped of my own clothes.

"Feel me. Feel how wet I am!" I said once we got into the bedroom. I took her hand and brought it to my moist pussy. She giggled and leaned forward to kiss me. I let her explore my mouth while my hands went back under that skirt to discover what I always wanted to feel: cock. I found a nice hard hot erection, dripping with precum under there.

"Lay down on the bed." I said. She did. I climbed on top of her and pulled the skirt up. I squatted over her. By now I've had a few beers but I didn't want that to stop us. My very full bladder complained as I let her be sheathed by my wet cunt. She lifted her hips wildly.

"Wow! I've never had someone as enthusiastic about be with a person like me before." Jessica said as we fucked. Feeling her hard cock penetrate me felt awesome, and was driving me wild. I humped her with wild abandon. She grabbed me, pulled me down on top of her and kissed me full on the mouth. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as she drove her cock deep inside me. She pulled back and told me she was going to blow her load. I urged her on. As soon as I felt her start spewing, my own orgasm dragged me into my own little world of extraordinary pleasure. Wave after wave of excitement washed over me. We both lay there in stunned silence. What just happened? I just fucked a lady with a real live cock. A fantasy I've wanted to fill since I was 20. We were heavily breathing making our chests heave. It was a wonderful sight. I could feel her cum leaking out of me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, I think." Jessica said, she had a stunned look on her face.

"Want more?" I asked with a devilish grin.

ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers